Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Old 15-12-2015, 03:57 PM   #21
iamawaveofthesea

If he gets blocked from australia maybe someone could set up a live feed and a projector and project a show live somewhere and organise a gathering to that event
Old 16-12-2015, 10:26 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
World tour is a good idea David.
http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/waking-up-2/

Still waiting for Australian Visa decision...
I wrote an email to Peter Dutton MP asking what's the hold up with David's visa!!! So far I have only received this reply from the Minister's mailbox:

"Thank you for your correspondence. Your email to the Hon Peter Dutton MP, Minister for Immigration and Border Protection has been received."
Old 17-12-2015, 06:20 AM   #23
aster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 211200 View Post
I wrote an email to Peter Dutton MP asking what's the hold up with David's visa!!! So far I have only received this reply from the Minister's mailbox:

"Thank you for your correspondence. Your email to the Hon Peter Dutton MP, Minister for Immigration and Border Protection has been received."

Same here. Here is a link for the video 'Why is the Australian Government so frightened of David Icke?' :
https://youtu.be/BjkK1mNuFXc
The email address to write to is: [email protected] (Peter Dutton MP, Minister for Immigration and Border Protection)
There is also a petition to sign.
So ridiculously childish of the Australian authorities to try and prevent someone whose only motive is to share his research with people who want to listen. What are they afraid of, indeed?

Last edited by aster; 17-12-2015 at 12:46 PM.
aster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2015, 12:52 PM   #24
aster
Banned

Latest on the campaign, email today - good work, Mandy Kane:chearleader:

"Petition update
Media Interest and Progress!
Mandy Kane
Melbourne, Australia

17 Dec 2015 — Firstly, I should make clear that I am in no way an official representative of David Icke other than having taken an interest in his work since I discovered it around 2010. Having been involved in the entertainment industry for the better part of my life, I was able to draw many parallels between the knowledge that Mr. Icke was sharing and what I had experienced first hand as a recording artist and entertainer. I found great truth as I delved deeper into Mr. Icke’s research and I have found this to be an extremely important component of my own personal development. This petition indicates that many other people around the world feel the same way. My motivation for starting this petition was simply to create awareness of the issues Mr. Icke is facing with regard to his VISA application for Australia. To many, including myself, this action on behalf of the Australian Government represents a flagrant contravention of basic human rights and freedom of expression.

In just two days, this campaign has attracted over 1200 petitioners, many of whom have left impassioned messages which will be forwarded to Peter Dutton MP, Minister for Immigration and Border Protection, Australia. My hope is that this petition will assist in expediting the process which the Department requires in order to approve Mr. Icke’s VISA application, so that he may be afforded time necessary to finalise his travel plans. This will ensure that he may speak in our country as part of his World Wide Wake Up Tour, 2016.

I was today contacted by a journalist from The Guardian, who was seeking further information in relation to this petition. I explained that I was not aware of the particulars of the situation other than what had been revealed in Mr. Icke’s videocast of 14 December 2015. The journalist, Mr. Michael Safi, was extremely courteous and explained that he would make further enquires with the relevant parties in an attempt to gain a more thorough understanding of these circumstances. Since, Mr. Safi has posted this article at The Guardian: http://www.theguardian.com/australia...rately-delayed

Please continue to support this petition by sharing with those who you feel may participate in this campaign and value their basic right to democratic freedom of expression. Media interest will increase as this process evolves.

A hard copy of this petition will be forwarded by Registered Mail to Peter Dutton MP, along with a digital copy, covering letter and comments left by petitioners.

Thank you to all and wishing the best of luck to David Icke - please know that we give you our full support and will do everything we can to assist. I, along with many others, am looking forward to hearing you speak and sharing your energy - in person, on Australian soil.

Kind regards,

-MK.
"
https://www.change.org/p/peter-dutto...m_medium=email

Last edited by aster; 17-12-2015 at 12:53 PM.
Old 29-12-2015, 05:58 AM   #25
acharlatani

If the Visa nonsense gets sorted for OZ (i have sent emails) please please David come to Perth. Not sure if you have played Perth before but we always get missed out and there are such a large amount of Brits here. Many of whom i have met that have read Davids books. Pretty please?

SMASH THE SYSTEM
acharlatani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 03:23 PM   #26
screamingeagle

Thumbs up

Here we go...http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/t...now-available/

now just waiting the date for the shit hole called croatia

Last edited by screamingeagle; 01-01-2016 at 03:24 PM.
screamingeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 01:48 PM   #27
elshaper
Inactive

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/c...cidental-text/

^ appropriate background....'Australian border force'

Shall we take down this geezer?
I reckon if we all put our minds together, he'd have to resign within a month....how is that?
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 11:11 PM   #28
fairdose

I got my ticket for NYC/Brooklyn woo-hoo!

Missed him the last time and there's no way I'm going to repeat that. The photo said that Canada is in the pipeline but even then, I'll take my chances, hang out in NYC for a few days and take in the event. If David eventually comes to Montreal or Toronto, that would be cool too!
fairdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2016, 01:40 PM   #29
aster
Banned

Thumbs up

Good news at last, David has been granted his Australian visa (first up on 'Today's Headlines') Link to the tour details:http://theworldwidewakeup.com/
Old 14-01-2016, 02:30 PM   #30
vblackshadow

I'm rolling out the barrel for the Shepherd's Bush gig! So new to all this and feeling privileged to have the opportunity

If anyone wants to meet up on the morning and get seats together PM me!
vblackshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2016, 01:42 PM   #31
empath_

To anyone living in or travelling to Scotland, David will be adding Edinburgh to his tour in June 2017 - WOOHOO:chee rleader:
Old 28-01-2016, 02:39 PM   #32
dmckenna

Great stuff. I'll 100% be attending that.

I laugh when people claim David Icke is mugging us off for money. The look on my sheeple friends faces when I calmly explain to them that David Icke charges 30 pounds for up to 10 hours of information, music & food, whereas they will pay 60 pound to go & watch some chart singer perform for an hour. The irony.
dmckenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2016, 02:51 PM   #33
empath_

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmckenna View Post
Great stuff. I'll 100% be attending that.

I laugh when people claim David Icke is mugging us off for money. The look on my sheeple friends faces when I calmly explain to them that David Icke charges 30 pounds for up to 10 hours of information, music & food, whereas they will pay 60 pound to go & watch some chart singer perform for an hour. The irony.
True, some idiots pay hundreds of pounds for 'backstage' or VIP to see some jumped up, self-important 'celebrity'
Old 28-01-2016, 11:46 PM   #34
derekbuttery

still no Van Island....
Old 24-02-2016, 12:16 PM   #35
risetoaddiction

Got my Isle of Wight tix.

Need to book the ferry at some point. Is it too early to ask what time roughly the talk will start?
risetoaddiction is offline   Reply With Quote