Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Old 03-03-2015, 10:31 PM   #21
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
nazi
Nutellzi
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 11:33 PM   #22
the tealady
Forum Advisor

I cannot recall one single time when David has referred to 'lizards'. He uses the term 'Reptilian entities'. There is an important distinction.

Calling these beings lizards belittles David's (and others') research and makes fun of what is a very serious issue that affects all life on this planet.

I've never seen one, and I've never seen a whale either, but too many others have for it to be a pile of bollocks.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 01:03 AM   #23
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tealady View Post
I cannot recall one single time when David has referred to 'lizards'. He uses the term 'Reptilian entities'. There is an important distinction.

Calling these beings lizards belittles David's (and others') research and makes fun of what is a very serious issue that affects all life on this planet.

I've never seen one, and I've never seen a whale either, but too many others have for it to be a pile of bollocks.
In The Biggest Secret, David refferenced 'lizards' quite a bit, lizard like, lizard like features, humanoid lizards, lizard people etc.

Quote:
Another version is Lilibet or
Elizabeth and this is why the present British Queen is called Elizabeth (El-lizard-birth)
and was known to her family circle as Lilibet. She is a major reptilian gene carrier who
produced a major reptilian full-blood called Prince Charles.
Quote:
One of the many unconnected people who have identified Heath as a
Satanist was the lady I mentioned early in the book who saw the ‘lizard’ figure at
Burnham Beeches in Buckinghamshire, 25 minutes drive from the British Prime
Minister’s official country residence called Chequers.
Quote:
To be honest, the Royal Family hasn’t died for a long time, they
have just metamorphosised. It’s sort of cloning, but in a different way. They take pieces of
flesh and rebuild the body from one little bit. Because it’s lizard, because it’s cold-blooded,
it’s much easier for them to do Frankenstein shit than it is for us.
Admitedly a lot of the lizard ref in TGS are historical and from other people describing their encounters

i think it was the second icke book i read, after Alice in wonderland and 911 - it did make a lot of sense once you actually read the narrative rather than take it on face value, look at the lizard / reptillian history etc. You really have to read it to digest the information fully - a lot of people who see the reptillian agenda as being problematic should digest the information and then make up their mind.

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 04-03-2015 at 01:05 AM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 02:27 AM   #24
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mighty Zhiba View Post
In The Biggest Secret, David refferenced 'lizards' quite a bit, lizard like, lizard like features, humanoid lizards, lizard people etc.

Admitedly a lot of the lizard ref in TGS are historical and from other people describing their encounters

i think it was the second icke book i read, after Alice in wonderland and 911 - it did make a lot of sense once you actually read the narrative rather than take it on face value, look at the lizard / reptillian history etc. You really have to read it to digest the information fully - a lot of people who see the reptillian agenda as being problematic should digest the information and then make up their mind.

Thank you for that, I stand corrected .

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 11:40 AM   #25
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tealady View Post
Thank you for that, I stand corrected .
No need

David may have changed his angle in more recent books, i've not read his latest books yet so not sure how he addresses the reptillian theme
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2015, 02:12 AM   #26
divineangel
Banned

I saw a reptilian before i ever heard of david icke.

A guy, my housemate, who was 5'7 and about 150 lbs morphed into a 7+ foot tall erect standing reptilian with green scales, webbed feet, webbed clawed hands and a crocodile head, it weighed about 300+ lbs.

I saw it and the dog saw it. I jumped atop my couch with my back to the wall when i saw it, trying to understand what I was seeing. The dog was screaming, growling, barking wildly at it, howling and trying to back away from it into a wall also.

It, the 7 foot reptilian looked at me, looked at the dog for awhile, and ran out the back kitchen door towards the river, the dog ran and chased after it. (There was an open bible on the coffee table between me and the reptilian, maybe that, the open bible kept him,it, away)

I called my mother, who was out seeing an opera with her friends, so then i called my friend and described the reptilian and my friend said, all men are reptilians. I did not feel i was taken seriously, so i called my atty. He said to come over so we sat at his kitchen table and he said if i go to court to get rid of shape shifting housemate no need to tell a judge i saw a reptile.

I had a friend stay at the house as a guest while i packed my stuff and packed the shifters stuff, the dog came back all muddy from the river and was still visibly shaken.

The shifter showed up days later acting confused and refused to talk about it. I did not press it as i wanted to stay far away from it, him and keep other people and much space inbetween us.

When i was not packing i was at a local church getting help from a priest and some monks who gave me all these blessing things and holy water and other things because the priest seemed to think it, the reptilian, was a demon apperition.

The guy who shifted had fallen away from normal and mainstream life, religion and had been studying alester crowley and was reading a satanic bible and had books on making magic circles and had made a red, yellow and blue magic wand and he was into conjuring and some sinister new, golden? dawn? type books, do not know what else, saw some of his library and was creeped out by it.

The guy who shifted had a secret life, a double life, with some very creepy people that i did not know and did not want to know.

The guy who shifted could possibly have put on a life like reptilian costume. the time the dog started barking wildly and the moment i saw the reptilian in the guys place there was time for him to possibly put on a very very lifelike reptilian costume realistic enough to look like a crocodile headed reptilian and scare even a smart dog.

Much later a military guy online sent me photos of military issued reptilian costumes that were used in psy ops. That is one odd possible explanation, except the guy who shifted was non military.

The guy who shifted could have been possessed and not known it or not wanted to know it.

or

The guy knew he was a reptilian shifter, i knew he was a shifter, the dog knew he was a shifter, and some priests, monks and other clerics have seen or are aware of shifters.

I should mention i figured the shifter guy was haunted before he shifted, we shared a house and one day i came home on a sunny day and there was sun everywhere except on the house with the shifter in it, there was a big cloud and a golfball size hail storm over just one house!!! I went inside and it was like a galestorm of rain, wind and hail, on and in that rented house only!

The reptilian shape shifter guy was sitting in the living room with all the doors and windows blown open with hail and rain coming in, he was just grinning like a wierd hypnotised zombie, and the dog was sitting next to him, smiling, looking normal.

I said, why is it raining and gale storming hail on this house only and next store houses and across the road houses there is no rain, no hail, no wind, no clouds? Only sunshine on all the other houses? He, the shifter just grinned like a zombie. I shut all the doors and windows and figured my housemate was haunted. (btw- i do not drink or use drugs) maybe i should have a drink.

Be careful who you share space with. If dark clouds full of rain and giant hail are above a person, it may be an indicator.

Last edited by divineangel; 20-03-2015 at 02:59 AM.
divineangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 11:37 AM   #27
asgard

Didn't Icke mention in The Biggest Secret that "Brown Noise" is their Achilles Heel leaving them unable to maintain their 'humanoid' shape? Maybe people should blast out brown noise at any public gathering where politicians are speaking and see what happens. LOL I'm envisaging something like the original 'V' Series when the reppies were unmasked.

Mind you, I had a tape years ago when I was playing with ritual experiments (too chicken to take it very far) with various sounds like 'white' noise (easy on the ears, good for meditation and EVP) and some 'darker' tones. Not sure if brown noise was amongst them but I only listened to the darker tones for a minute as they made me feel really weird and nauseous. Probably playing those in public would badly affect the crowd and they'd miss any shape-shifting that might happen. Still, if someone was there filming and had earplugs so the noise didn't affect them, might be possible to capture them actually shifting if it's true. And then we'd know for sure!
asgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 01:05 PM   #28
infinite i

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mighty Zhiba View Post
No need

David may have changed his angle in more recent books, i've not read his latest books yet so not sure how he addresses the reptillian theme
Yeah now its more archons he uses, makes sense. I remember my first internet argument on here was me using lizard terminology and I was making it look bad, its just semantics who cares what others think, fucking go ickey

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2015, 05:16 AM   #29
hatch64
Inactive

david is right about the reptiles i have seen them, its no joke i have seen them as thy walk around people in stores thy are many of them greater to the less ones thy work in a chain of commnd.......... thy hate all mankind and will do all thy can to destory it people must wake up.................. this is no joke warn all that you can.
hatch64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2015, 02:23 AM   #30
raburgeson

Don't laugh, Australia has a reptile problem and they have disarmed the people, we are watching closely. The US base there is so small it could not begin to help if there is an attack. Do some serious reading on reptilians in Australia and see what you come up with. This is a serious matter, not something you should not laugh at.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2015, 07:07 PM   #31
stardustblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by asgard View Post
Didn't Icke mention in The Biggest Secret that "Brown Noise" is their Achilles Heel leaving them unable to maintain their 'humanoid' shape? Maybe people should blast out brown noise at any public gathering where politicians are speaking and see what happens. LOL I'm envisaging something like the original 'V' Series when the reppies were unmasked.

Mind you, I had a tape years ago when I was playing with ritual experiments (too chicken to take it very far) with various sounds like 'white' noise (easy on the ears, good for meditation and EVP) and some 'darker' tones. Not sure if brown noise was amongst them but I only listened to the darker tones for a minute as they made me feel really weird and nauseous. Probably playing those in public would badly affect the crowd and they'd miss any shape-shifting that might happen. Still, if someone was there filming and had earplugs so the noise didn't affect them, might be possible to capture them actually shifting if it's true. And then we'd know for sure!
Interesting, I sleep with white noise. I actually had a problem sleeping until I started the white noise.

One wonders
stardustblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 12:42 AM   #32
salarian
Inactive

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by asgard View Post
Didn't Icke mention in The Biggest Secret that "Brown Noise" is their Achilles Heel leaving them unable to maintain their 'humanoid' shape?:

I've never heard of Brown noise until today, interesting stuff

found:
http://simplynoise.com/

Has Free brown, pink and white noize audios available at top of the page,

also a description about them lower down the page.

Brown Noise - Utilizes the lower sound frequencies to generate a deep ambient rumble.
Brown noise is excellent for aiding sleep, pacifying children and pets, and even masking Tinnitus.
It's also great for breaking in audio equipment and soothing migraines.

Don't know if it's cause i'm tired right now but it's giving me a headache lool.
reminds me of when we used to have tvs with no signal and you'd get that white and black static on screen.
salarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 04:59 PM   #33
judgedread
Inactive

I hope that i am wrong but i am not sure anything we hear coming from hawking and his voice machine has come from his head.

Sure he came up with a theory on black holes (NOT THAT ANYONE HAS SEEN ONE) but they have him speaking on everything as if he has any more qualifications than I do to speak on such subjects.

If you look at the pictures of what they say our milkyway looks like then right in the middle it's bright for all to see. Optical light cannot reach the center due to dust so they have to use gamma radiation.

The best they think they have on this elusive back hole that they now say keep turning up every time they switch a camera on is about ten bits (not bytes) of data.

We are being feed computer enhanced images and the skys look nothing like what they are showing us on hollywood produced films.

if we can see something that is 23 light years away thought all that dust and gas then how come we cannot see any rovers left on the moon when it's only one light second away ?

CERN to me sounds like the high preists of old who made the poor people bring them food to feed the gods and the only thing that has changed is CERN only takes cash these days.

I could go on but you get the message

Last edited by judgedread; 11-06-2015 at 05:01 PM.
judgedread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 05:06 PM   #34
spock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite I View Post
Yeah now its more archons he uses, makes sense. I remember my first internet argument on here was me using lizard terminology and I was making it look bad, its just semantics who cares what others think, fucking go ickey

Are you being anti semantic?

spock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2015, 07:37 PM   #35
yterter5000

let's be honest

he is playing on his perception/public image of the lizard man and using it
yterter5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2015, 09:48 PM   #36
infinite i

Quote:
Originally Posted by spock View Post
Are you being anti semantic?

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2015, 08:46 PM   #37
relay

In many religions thorughout the world, demons or there equivalent) are thought to resemble lizards of one sort or other.

Last edited by relay; 25-06-2015 at 08:46 PM.
relay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2015, 10:38 PM   #38
uglytruth

A friend of my cousin said that he say he saw a "gargoyle" in the Australian outback. My cousin said that he was fearful even recounting the experience.
uglytruth is offline   Reply With Quote