Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Old 01-03-2015, 01:52 AM   #21
divineangel
Banned

There are people worse than rothschilds,

they will look you blandly in the face while telling you a lie

Suffice it to say they all fit under the category

satan; liar robber and murderer, and the old illegitimate bastard father of all liars robbers and murderers.

I find it best to focus on God rather than the adversary.

There is a reason these nefarious types want all knowledge of God and religon kept away from the people.

Last edited by divineangel; 01-03-2015 at 07:00 AM.
divineangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 02:21 AM   #22
divineangel
Banned

rothschild and other devils try to grab, steal good, defile what good they can not grab, steal.

whole intact originals, masterpeices from artists like rembrandt hang in their living rooms behind their sofas.

and they sell to the public garbage from artists they tout, like salvador dali.

did you ever look at salvador dali's, picasso's art, twisted discombobulated forms, eyeballs laying in sand next to broken clocks, broken bits and peices of humans and things in twisted collage form.

and the lost Godless herd buys this garbage at inflated price from devils minions.

some people do not know sh-t from shinola.

one of the devils jobs is to mislead people away from

God, truth, knowledge of God, all good, Gods word.

the reason the devil goes after children innocence purity is because the devil already has those he misled, destroyed, they are already in the devils mud slop devil pen. devil always wants new nu nuu ones to lie to, rob and murder with his concocted new nu nuu, really old, lies, robberies and murders.

Last edited by divineangel; 01-03-2015 at 06:47 AM.
Old 01-03-2015, 07:41 AM   #23
divineangel
Banned

rothschild told a story about a filthy rich woman who was so lazy, when she had a small dinner party at her obscenely expensive $30,000+ maintenance alone cost per month hotel/apartment, not wanting to be bothered by servants cleaning the table after dinner, she just threw the expensive china plates and glasses down the hotel/apartments garbage chute were they broke and smashed upon each other. she told rothschild she always throws china plates glasses etc away like that. why not, she asked.
rothschild thought it was funny.

i thought it was typical of how devils, rich or poor, gluttons or not, are amoral. liars robbers and murderers.

necrophillic sadistic masochists.
every sadist has a masochistic side in him that enjoys seeing suffering
s/m are two sides of a flip coin
every sadist is a masochist
every masochist is a sadist

sickies.
devils = liars robbers murderers
devils = errors of thought

Last edited by divineangel; 01-03-2015 at 09:06 AM.
Old 22-03-2015, 01:25 AM   #24
divineangel
Banned

rothschilds from the original banking family are not all smart.

one rothschild died early from gluttony, over eating, and gambling.

another rothschild suffered obscene obesity so bad, she had lipo suction 3 times to suck all the hundreds plus pounds of fat away. and after each lipo suction surgury she kept on eating and putting 150 to 200 to 300 pounds plus of weight back on, eating giant mocha tortes and whole prime ribs of beef with bowls of noodles, starches and gravy, she was really obscenely obese. and very wicked and creepy. she would fly all over the world just to eat different huge buffet size meals.

money does not necessarily make someone a smart, good or healthy person.

Last edited by divineangel; 22-03-2015 at 01:34 AM.
Old 22-03-2015, 01:53 AM   #25
coooweee
Inactive

There was a reference to a Rothschild in a tv programme I watched tonight, called Sharpe, about a dashing soldier in the Napoleonic wars, UKers will know it. This Rothschild was some kind of banker and brought some kind of draft to Wellington.
coooweee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 01:59 PM   #26
diodopeneoscope
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam 7 View Post
Oh my God.

I saw this featured on DI headlines on Saturday...

Photos of 1972 Rothshild's illuminati party
http://www.hangthebankers.com/photos...uminati-party/

Its a mixture of eyes wide shut and lady gaga. Jesus Christ. The people that run our world are sickos.

If you wonder what the illumianti look like, this is as close as you can get. This luciferian cabal are in control our our world. Your comments?
Interesting.

However, where does everyone get the idea that the illuminati are Luciferian? I don't see how this could be.

Also, I have to admit, I quite like the masquerade imagery of Venice... Such as in the music video for Vivaldi's winter. It is provocative and alluring to me, the idea of violence is not. The illuminated mind should surely be able to conjure far more powerful energies, than mortal violence.

For such perversions, indicated a less than superiorly wired brain. Not very elite at all.
diodopeneoscope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 02:00 PM   #27
diodopeneoscope
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by coooweee View Post
There was a reference to a Rothschild in a tv programme I watched tonight, called Sharpe, about a dashing soldier in the Napoleonic wars, UKers will know it. This Rothschild was some kind of banker and brought some kind of draft to Wellington.
Didn't they falsely proclaim who had won the war, in order to profit from it financially?
Old 10-04-2015, 02:02 PM   #28
diodopeneoscope
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by divineangel View Post
rothschilds from the original banking family are not all smart.

one rothschild died early from gluttony, over eating, and gambling.

another rothschild suffered obscene obesity so bad, she had lipo suction 3 times to suck all the hundreds plus pounds of fat away. and after each lipo suction surgury she kept on eating and putting 150 to 200 to 300 pounds plus of weight back on, eating giant mocha tortes and whole prime ribs of beef with bowls of noodles, starches and gravy, she was really obscenely obese. and very wicked and creepy. she would fly all over the world just to eat different huge buffet size meals.

money does not necessarily make someone a smart, good or healthy person.

I am quite sure it was the Rothschilds (although perhaps it might have been the Rockefellers) that were swindled in a great diamond plot lol. It was very very silly on their part. Perhaps they are just human after all.
Old 13-04-2015, 02:45 AM   #29
king_schizo
Inactive

Talking get dAb of arksanctum.org or .com to answer his bl

Quote:
Originally Posted by divineangel View Post
There are people worse than rothschilds,

they will look you blandly in the face while telling you a lie

Suffice it to say they all fit under the category

satan; liar robber and murderer, and the old illegitimate bastard father of all liars robbers and murderers.

I find it best to focus on God rather than the adversary.

There is a reason these nefarious types want all knowledge of God and religon kept away from the people.
Loody phone so typeth the Illuminati, sorta e.w.D. :-$
king_schizo is offline   Reply With Quote