Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Old 25-04-2014, 06:47 PM   #61
faith123
Inactive

sometimes these places are so white its like shopping inside a ping pong ball, I hear ikea is quite bad for finding your way out, never been don't want to either.
faith123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2014, 06:56 PM   #62
elvalyn
Inactive

Yeah - do they use florescent lighting or something?

As a child I remember going into the kitchen in the morning we had florescent tube lights and I used to be unable to open my eyes while in there and I had the worst headaches in that room I can still remember the pain.

Most of the large supermarkets make me feel a bit like the roof is about to fall in or something. Was in Liddol once when it was raining hard and it sounded really scary on the tin roof like there was an earthquake
elvalyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2014, 08:07 AM   #63
sheepy

So glad that the OP posted this as I have been avoiding large supermarkets / department store / shopping centres for years. I start feeling a little "weird" - dizzy, brain-fog, disorientated whenever I step foot in one and often feel as if my energy / life is being sucked out of me.

This is not imagined as I have friends who feel exactly the same. I put it down to negative energy. Debt slaves (stressed, angry, depressed, etc.,) lured into more debt by spending even more money on useless trinkets which makes them feel more stressed, angry and depressed. It's a vicious cycle and these places are an amplifier for such emotions.

Apologies if this explanation seems a little over-simplified but that is what I pick up every time I enter one of these places. Thankfully, I avoid them like the plague these days!
sheepy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2014, 01:41 PM   #64
nailtown slim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepy View Post
So glad that the OP posted this as I have been avoiding large supermarkets / department store / shopping centres for years. I start feeling a little "weird" - dizzy, brain-fog, disorientated whenever I step foot in one and often feel as if my energy / life is being sucked out of me.

This is not imagined as I have friends who feel exactly the same. I put it down to negative energy. Debt slaves (stressed, angry, depressed, etc.,) lured into more debt by spending even more money on useless trinkets which makes them feel more stressed, angry and depressed. It's a vicious cycle and these places are an amplifier for such emotions.

Apologies if this explanation seems a little over-simplified but that is what I pick up every time I enter one of these places. Thankfully, I avoid them like the plague these days!
I'm the original OP, in my case Old Person and I've been asking staff how it affects them working there for hours at a time? Would you believe this? a lot, especially at Asda seem loathe, if not outright scared, to mention anything about it! Sheeple? or in fear of losing their jobs for having negative feelings about the company's policies? Probably 'debt slaves' apply to many of them, because who can afford to lose income this day and age anyway?

Last edited by nailtown slim; 29-04-2014 at 01:44 PM.
nailtown slim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2014, 06:19 PM   #65
donjuan

Just go at times when there are less people about. Its the people that create the negative vibrations. I noticed a lot of people are in the reptilian mindset whilst shopping which doesn't make for a good experience.
donjuan is offline   Reply With Quote