Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Old 10-11-2013, 11:01 PM   #41
twilight_sparkle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
I remember over a decade (and more) ago when they started using radio air play as a means of deciding the pop charts. No we know why they started doing that. Those radio stations are run by the ptb. And they know that NO FUCKER would actually BUY those soulless songs with their hard earned cash/benefits.
Yes, but before that even they could decide the chart on pre sales, that's where Woolworths came in, stock pile the shit, make it number one, plus the execs were buying their own tat to make sure it charted.
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:23 AM   #42
jondoeuk
Inactive

Simon Cowell & Max Clifford paid Jonathan King's bail. This should say it all!
jondoeuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:26 AM   #43
jondoeuk
Inactive

I'm I the only one who thinks that the baby is not his.
jondoeuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:27 AM   #44
nomorewifi
Banned

Nope, no way it's anything to do with him.

Just like the awful "music" he's responsible for, I'm not buying it!
nomorewifi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 07:45 AM   #45
bellahunter

I posted a link on another thread of the Jonathan Ross show. Louis, Gary barlow and Nicole were on and they got round to the subject of Simons baby.

There was an interchange between woodsy and Louis that was very interesting.

I'll see if I can find it
bellahunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 11:12 AM   #46
nailtown slim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilight_sparkle View Post
Donations to the IDF.
Mass mind manipulation.

He's a bell end, a very rich bell end, but nevertheless, still a bell end!
nailtown slim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2013, 08:27 AM   #47
evieee
Banned

Simon Cowell donates £100,000 to Israeli soldiers to please pregnant girlfriend Lauren Silverman

Cowell, 54, is also planning a secret trip to Israel soon as he embraces the Jewish faith of Silverman, 36

Quote:
Simon Cowell has publicly donated nearly £100,000 in support of the Israeli army.

The X Factor boss pledged the cash to the Friends of the Israel Defense Forces at a US fund-raiser in Beverly Hills.

The lavish gala brought in more than £12million for the organisation, which helps to provide welfare services for IDF soldiers and their bereaved families.

Cowell, 54, is also planning a secret trip to Israel soon as he embraces the Jewish faith of girlfriend Lauren Silverman, 36, who is expecting his baby.

And although he was raised as a Roman Catholic, his father Eric was Jewish – believed to be another factor influencing his decision to visit Israel.

The TV mogul has previously expressed little interest in religion. But his $150,000 gift may cause controversy because of the FIDF’s aid for forces staff embroiled in the long-running conflict with the Palestinian people.

More than 1,000 FIDF supporters from the US and Israel attended the charity’s star-studded annual gala at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Los Angeles last month.

They were entertained by five-time Grammy winner Lionel Richie and the event was chaired by billionaire TV magnate Haim Saban, who gave £1.4million.

The organisation, founded by Holocaust survivors in 1981, says on its website: “FIDF is committed to providing these soldiers with love, support and care in an effort to ease the burden they carry on behalf of the Jewish community worldwide.”

Cowell’s son is due on February 28 – and a source told the Mirror last night: “Simon is getting increasingly excited about becoming a daddy.

“He really is embracing fatherhood and wants to be the first person to cradle his new-born son. He is open to reason on the subject of religion and the faith in which his son is brought up.

“But he is naturally inquisitive and really wants to visit Israel so that he can make a more informed decision.”

Contrary to reports, Cowell intends to be at the birth and has booked out a top £12,000-a-night private hospital in the US ahead of Lauren’s elective C-section.

And while he is keeping quiet about the baby’s first name, he has told pals the middle one will be Eric – after his late father.

It is believed that following the birth the couple will set up home in Cowell’s west London mansion, where his mum Julie will meet her grandson.

The TV boss was recently asked how he plans to ensure that his son grows up with a British accent.

He joked: “I said to Lauren, ‘What if I just play me on tape while the baby is sleeping so he can hear me?’

“And his first words will be, 'You’re absolutely useless’.”
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...medium=twitter
evieee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2013, 11:47 PM   #48
brokenarrow

Cool Cowell.S

Hi I,m knew to this.
I know this is an old thread a bit like me but I knew Cowell in the eighties when he ran a recording studio just behind Olympia in Hammersmith I was a freelance engineer in those days and guess what the studio was called Nomis his name backwards but he was a twat then and I,m sure he`s grown into being more so.
brokenarrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2014, 04:37 AM   #49
rwbovee

He's very obnoxious and rude.
Old 21-01-2014, 07:27 AM   #50
bellahunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by evieee View Post
Simon Cowell donates £100,000 to Israeli soldiers to please pregnant girlfriend Lauren Silverman

Cowell, 54, is also planning a secret trip to Israel soon as he embraces the Jewish faith of Silverman, 36

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...medium=twitter
Thought I'd read somewhere he was already jewish
bellahunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2014, 07:32 AM   #51
jake_ball

Simon Cowell's arse is 100% owned. Therefore he is a danger to everyone who he comes into contact with.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2014, 08:06 AM   #52
keksi

Simon is a Freemason who are worshipers of Satan and their goal is to start religious war between Islam and Israel-as told by Albert Pike.

Thats why they are doing everything possible to STIR UP trouble between religions and people.

They are TROUBLEMAKERS.
keksi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2014, 09:23 AM   #53
dragond

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellahunter View Post
Thought I'd read somewhere he was already jewish
Yea same here. If he wasnt i doubt he would be where he is now. So its normal for a rich jew to support israel.

D
Old 21-01-2014, 09:38 AM   #54
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilight_sparkle View Post
These days I don't think there is any music in the mainstream charts our MTV which isn't approved by the powers that be. Simon Cowell, let's not forget isn't a purely British disease, he runs the Idol / Got Talent franchise ( through Endemol entertainment / Freemantle media) worldwide. That's the same company who run Millionaire as well, another fixed show aimed at the desperate.
Indeed!
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2014, 10:49 AM   #55
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenarrow View Post
Hi I,m knew to this.
I know this is an old thread a bit like me but I knew Cowell in the eighties when he ran a recording studio just behind Olympia in Hammersmith I was a freelance engineer in those days and guess what the studio was called Nomis his name backwards but he was a twat then and I,m sure he`s grown into being more so.
Hehe he sounds like a classic narcissist.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2014, 11:28 AM   #56
bulletproofheart

Well of course the baby will not be his,no one in London circles believes he is interested in women anyway.

You only have to look at his lifelong best freind "Sinitta",I doubt she even knows any straight men!
bulletproofheart is offline   Reply With Quote