Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 04-07-2010, 07:21 PM   #1
sugarray

Default What do you think of these photos?

I remember seeing these pictures years ago (around 7) and not taking much notice of them, apart from thinking they were ruined. Now I am pretty sure there is more to them with the "mist" that is on them.
Just to let you know, there was no mist or smoke when the pictures were taken and they were both taken in pretty quick succession.
I would just really like to hear other peoples opinions on what is the mist or what caused it.

sugarray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 09:54 PM   #2
godgoo

I have seen a few strange ones and these would fit under that category.
The Engineer.co.uk
godgoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 01:11 AM   #3
magenta_moonshadow

Location: Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarray View Post
I remember seeing these pictures years ago (around 7) and not taking much notice of them, apart from thinking they were ruined. Now I am pretty sure there is more to them with the "mist" that is on them.
Just to let you know, there was no mist or smoke when the pictures were taken and they were both taken in pretty quick succession.
I would just really like to hear other peoples opinions on what is the mist or what caused it.
Were they from a digital camera or did you have to get the film processed?
'Occam's Razor' - 'The simplest explanation is the likeliest one.' However, on this forum, not only does Occam not shave, but his balls haven't even dropped yet...
magenta_moonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 05:16 AM   #4
apollo_gnomon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta_moonshadow View Post
Were they from a digital camera or did you have to get the film processed?
The "mist" is in a different focal plane, and it looks like the on-camera flash went off.

Judging by the granularity, I'm going to say the photos were taken with a film camera, possibly a disposable, using 400 ASA film from inside a house, through a glass patio door with screen (you can see some grid-like graining). The "mist" is some kind of reflection off the glass.

These are also very bad pictures, photographically speaking. The "mist" is the most interesting part of the image.
apollo_gnomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 05:20 AM   #5
oscify

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarray View Post

looks like marijuana smoke from my professional opinion
oscify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 07:08 AM   #6
sugarray

I agree that the pictures are rubbish but I didn't just want you to slag off my bad photography skills Yea they were taken on a cheap disposable camera but they definitely were taken outside and not behind glass. I don't know how I can prove this to you so you will have to take my word for it. Looks like being hash smoke to me then
Old 05-07-2010, 12:31 PM   #7
sugarray

I can explain some of the granularity of the picture as it was quite a nasty quick scanning of the photo (which isn't the best quaity in the first place)
I was even looking at the location of where the picture was taken on google earth so i could prove it wasn't from inside the conservatory or anything like that but it's not the best to see.
My word should be good enough though surely, it definitely wasn't from behind glass/screen and there was definitely no smoke when taking the picture.