Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 29-08-2017, 03:14 AM   #1941
jmandalis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
I agree, I do not know why JK Rowling keeps being brought up. I am only guessing it is another code word like "Xenomorph" which probably refers to Reptilian aliens.
No, reptilians are humans at war with the shapeshifting xenomorphs like JK Rowling/Camilla that took over this planet.

Quote:
If what you are saying about Irv is true then that is well...kind of funny. Especially the "mommy" part.
Its really kind of gross. As soon as the idiot posted some crap on my facebook quoting me from this thread I knew it was him. He is an idiot. Kind of like Goofy from Disney meets But-head from Beavis and Buthead.

Quote:
anyways,

1. I agree that the world is false to a degree. That is obvious to me. It doesn't mean that it is meaningless however, we are all here for a reason. We aren't stuck in some loop. If you know that for sure then please present whatever proof you have otherwise I will stick with just having an "open mind". Do you realize any "belief" can really mess you up? Why believe in anything?
Sorry, there is nothing I can offer by the way of 'proof' in the strict sense. All I can do is share what I have been able to remember.

Quote:
2. I have never been of the opinion that having relations with under age girls is ok however I can see what you are talking about with the homepage and have meditated deeply regarding that concept. I have concluded that there is some type of "pedo brainwashing" at work here, some attempt to drown the reader in moral relativism which seems to be the the theme nowadays.
It is like a central tenant of the homepage. Thanks for at least discussing this unlike Mr. Russian email address CD347 who obviously has a problem with little girls. The reason for this in the homepage is because you are supposed to date/marry your wife in the simulation while on earth, but there are xenomorphs posing as little girls and boys trying to prove you're not in love with your wife, but a pedophile instead. It kind of dovetails in with the message of the homepage, but the homepage distorts the truth with the idea that 'shells' of your beloved one will 'treat' your vampirism. If you're a xenomorph you can have sex with underage 'shells' all you want because they do that sort of stuff. But if you are human and you have sex with a xenomorph in a shell then you will get eaten alive when they go full tarantula after harvesting your sperm. Then they can replace your body. Its like a video game, a stupid-stupid-stupid video game. Even the name is stupid. The Craaazy Japanese Xenomorph Incest Pedophile Cannibal Rape Sex Game Show, but xenomorphs love it. Their whole society is based around it as a corruption of what was once earth society.

Quote:
3. Magick and Aliens are not incompatible, they only cannot mix if you are being narrow minded. I only mentioned those concepts to illustrate that I am open minded and not shut off to the homepage just because of the alien element or anything else "fringe" about it.
Generally they are not part of the same genre/theme, but South Park manages rather well with them.

Quote:
I am very interested in fringe and paranormal things.

Magick works on belief, alien and government mind control work on belief. Depending on your perspective, mind technologies are magick. Changing a persons belief system can change their reality.
Yep, the homepage is designed to be like a script to create an alternative belief system in your mind to make you do stupid stuff, like have sex with xenomorphs or commit suicide. That's why its called XENOMORPH WARS.

Quote:
If you belief that the world is a school then you will try to learn. If you believe it is a prison, well you might try to escape. What if it is neither of those things and we only label it subjectively?

This is a quote from the Matrix that the homepage ripped off:

"it is not the spoon that bends, it is you"
Despite having gone to schools that were like prisons, this planet has definitely been turned into a prison. Its actually more like a livestock feedlot. Human beings are the food source of the xenomorphs.
jmandalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2017, 03:41 AM   #1942
jmandalis

Quote:
Lets go over some concepts again

You are a Pan - Ok that is possible, some of us might have alien DNA. There are several people I have talked to who work with kids who show special abilities. However how would you go about proving this? Even if you found alien DNA in a test how would you know if it was alien or not?
Pans are what are called abominations by the yatuja/alligators/humans. Predalien in AVP Requiem is about an abomination. It is possible for alligator males to impregnate xenomorph females.

Quote:
Isn't it more plausible that this is done to make the reader feel more special and isolated? This could make other concepts within the homepage easier to accept.
An interesting rationalization with terrestrial logic, but you really have to be willing to throw your brain in the garbage to understand the homepage.

Quote:

Everyone around you is a character pretending
- Ok we know this one is obviously not true. For one thing why would it matter if everyone is secretly an actor pretending if there is no way to prove it and their behaviour remains the same regardless?
Many people around you, particularly in major cities of the developed world, are not human. Many actual humans are no longer in control of their own minds, but instead are controlled by the para-consciousnesses, their Fu Yishi. Like in They Live, people are walking around in a trance state that resembles sleep. Waking people up to the fact that their world is fake isn't easy, you usually have to assault their presumptions and hurt their feelings. People like feeling that what they believe is true. They think they are living their lives and making their own decisions, but they are really being led around by their Fu Yishi that are not locked into minus time and can travel back and forth through plus time. I call these people donkeys. They have accepted the program and do what they are told when they are told.

Quote:
The war is over, they lost - From what I can tell there are still plenty of UFO sightings going on. If one side won the "war" between two alien groups then why are people to this day being abducted by multiple different alien groups and told wildly different things? Maybe because the homepage is just another one of these "different things"? What I mean is that it could be another form of Alien disinformation.
Well the xenomorphs feel they have won the war against the alligators, and thus alligators should become happy slaves breeding more food for their xenomorph overlords. That's what this part means.

Quote:

You have an eternal beloved one who you can hear in your heart
- shit, I don't know how many times I thought this or that woman was my "beloved one". None of them were or are....There may or may not be such thing as a soulmate but this idea that you and your potential mate are star crossed alien hybrid lovers is just stupid and sounds like a hokey sci fi novel.
If you are human, both you and your wife came to this planet to hunt for xenomorphs to feed to your children. It used to be fun before they evolved and started to eat the humans instead. Some idiot thought allowing the xenomorphs to have human bodies so they could be slaves was a good idea. Instead, they learned. Originally, they had a bovine like intelligence. Now they have a downright PhD command of mathematics. Yet, they still can't come up with original ideas. It is why so many xenomorph brainwashing movies today are remakes of things from the former human civilization.

Quote:
----

As I already mentioned, I was once approached by a black triangle craft while walking alone and mentally going over concepts of the homepage, this was back when I was deeply brainwashed as I was until only a couple weeks ago. This craft appeared to be able to read my mind.

I am one of the most homepage brainwashed and worst cases here, you know this lol. I took to it because I was unhappy, isolated and wanted an escape.

----
To maintain the integrity of the neural interactive simulation they usually have to hide these sorts of things. If people could see spaceships flying around they would know aliens are real.

Quote:
Be careful with this bullshit, it is powerful and I of course still have no idea what it is.
Yes you do, you just don't remember.

Quote:
My best guest is that it is alien mind programming. Once you accept the "Pan" concept, the next step is to actually abduct you and perhaps implant you or brainwash you further into possibly becoming a cult leader and spokesman/woman for said alien group or agency.
You are definitely right about the mind programming. Keeping humans programmed is the modus operandi of the xenomorph civilization.

Quote:
jmandalis is correct in the sense that becoming involved with this does allow something into your reality. Just the fact that it affects your beliefs means that it changes your reality.

We are in a realm now where alien activity, mind control and yes magick all come together.
Its all about keeping humans believing this civilization is real and not waking up.

Quote:
----

There is definitely something weird going on with the Church of Scientology. I haven't connected all the dots yet or really any of them but I keep hearing that name pop up and not just here in this thread.

---
Notice how much science fiction they produce, how many media personalities they have. Scientology has been one of the primary xenomorph brainwashing organizations for years now. LRH was a protege of xenomorph Aliester Crowley.

The primary purpose of their organization is to brainwash people. Look at Tom Cruise. He has been able to preform death defying stunts for his movies, like rock climbing without a harness in Mission Impossible 2 or many other examples. Tom Cruise is an alien. He can levitate, so when he pretends to climb a nearly impossible rock he is actually acting. Recently he was 'injured' while jumping from rooftops for a new movie when he is over fifty years old. He faked the injury to give the impression that he is only human and not a xenomorph.

Quote:
J.K. Rowling is just a mediocre author who wrote some cute stories about wizards and owls until I see some more evidence that she is MK-Ultra'd.
JK Rowling is another product of Scientology(tm) and her auditing is pretty intense. She was like, "Have you ever enslaved a civilizaiton? Have you ever had sex with a member of your family? Have you ever committed genocide of a species?"

I responded no, and she yelled "You're lying." Then she hit me with cattle prods. It was kind of a fucked up week.

Of course, she knows I destroyed their species and trapped them all inside my mind, a giant black hole of fuck from whence there is no escape for them. Now, they have no MEST and only can use my MEST. Hence, they can't kill me with my own MEST.

Her books are boilerplate Scientology(tm) xenomorph brainwashing. It was written for their children to aid them in their interactions with the 'muggle' human world. Remember the first book opens with Mz. Mcgonogal shapeshifting into a cat. Later, other characters preform similar things. Other themes involve competitions to the death, a thing in xenomorph society, and dealing with travel through plus/minus time. They actually are children's books, but not for human children. For humans, it helps to brainwash them with the idea that THIS IS NOT REAL.

The homepage instead is too close to the truth and makes humans question whether or not reality is real. Hence, the Scientologists(tm) never developed the homepage script into a produced media product. That was actually even worse for them because the anonymous internet production seemed more authentic for those of us who have been able to find it. Now they avoid the homepage because everything they do seems to make it worse and because it is so close to the truth that by even discussing it they can be served with a neutrality violation notice. They just want it to go away but it's like a self-replicating virus.

Last edited by jmandalis; 29-08-2017 at 03:55 AM.
Old 29-08-2017, 03:46 AM   #1943
jmandalis

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortle View Post
ninjashoes Can you please interview jmandalis on your EODR Podcast?

Also I enjoyed the David Plate episode, I've known him for a while.
Generally I only do public television.
Old 29-08-2017, 08:52 PM   #1944
ninjashoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
well I didn't believe in aliens or dimension travelling humans in green jump suits until I had some experience with them. I know reality isn't as 'fixed' as made out to be (however the aliens that visited that my room one night beamed in like a hologram, but when their ship 'flashed' away from the house the whole place physically shook), for me this stuff happened while getting into the page but I was reading many other texts, watching a lot of different stuff and actually none of the experiences I had with the above fit into the HP concepts. So I would be hesitant to say that occurred because of the page, what effected me most was I felt the homepage got me to start speculating about all those closest to me and while this could actually be healthy, sent me real world cuck coo as without even feeling good about those closest to me, almost my whole real world safety blanket is destroyed and my mind being very active went into to panic over drive.

I kept on checking back to the page, but honestly the concepts kept boggling my mind, however the 'narrative' of the page, is also one of a bunch of different ones playing out in my mind now and almost now can move between the narratives and see reality or the people act differently around you. it's mind boggling to the extreme. eg. started looking at number plates too much because I thought I was seeing similar number combo's a lot, then started to be driving a long, surrounded by 3 cars, with each car with 33, 66 and 99 each on the number plate. the more I reacted to seeing this, the more I got of such things.
Wow, thank you for sharing that. I am glad and also somewhat scared to hear that I am not the only one having to deal with strange technology after studying the homepage.

imo what happened to both of us is that we went somewhere metally that drew the attention of the custodial society or race that controls our false matrix reality.
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2017, 08:56 PM   #1945
ninjashoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmandalis View Post
No, reptilians are humans at war with the shapeshifting xenomorphs like JK Rowling/Camilla that took over this planet.

Its really kind of gross. As soon as the idiot posted some crap on my facebook quoting me from this thread I knew it was him. He is an idiot. Kind of like Goofy from Disney meets But-head from Beavis and Buthead.

Sorry, there is nothing I can offer by the way of 'proof' in the strict sense. All I can do is share what I have been able to remember.

It is like a central tenant of the homepage. Thanks for at least discussing this unlike Mr. Russian email address CD347 who obviously has a problem with little girls. The reason for this in the homepage is because you are supposed to date/marry your wife in the simulation while on earth, but there are xenomorphs posing as little girls and boys trying to prove you're not in love with your wife, but a pedophile instead. It kind of dovetails in with the message of the homepage, but the homepage distorts the truth with the idea that 'shells' of your beloved one will 'treat' your vampirism. If you're a xenomorph you can have sex with underage 'shells' all you want because they do that sort of stuff. But if you are human and you have sex with a xenomorph in a shell then you will get eaten alive when they go full tarantula after harvesting your sperm. Then they can replace your body. Its like a video game, a stupid-stupid-stupid video game. Even the name is stupid. The Craaazy Japanese Xenomorph Incest Pedophile Cannibal Rape Sex Game Show, but xenomorphs love it. Their whole society is based around it as a corruption of what was once earth society.

Generally they are not part of the same genre/theme, but South Park manages rather well with them.

Yep, the homepage is designed to be like a script to create an alternative belief system in your mind to make you do stupid stuff, like have sex with xenomorphs or commit suicide. That's why its called XENOMORPH WARS.

Despite having gone to schools that were like prisons, this planet has definitely been turned into a prison. Its actually more like a livestock feedlot. Human beings are the food source of the xenomorphs.
CD is a good dude, he just has his own take on the homepage like we all do. Again I never seen any evidence of him being a pedo or anything like that.

We have all been brainwashed here, no reason to pick on him. I told him you were legit during a private conversation but I do realize now that I should have told him that we should just stop contacting survivors. It was a mistake and I am sorry to both of you.
Old 29-08-2017, 09:03 PM   #1946
ninjashoes

Quote:
Pans are what are called abominations by the yatuja/alligators/humans. Predalien in AVP Requiem is about an abomination. It is possible for alligator males to impregnate xenomorph females.

An interesting rationalization with terrestrial logic, but you really have to be willing to throw your brain in the garbage to understand the homepage.

Many people around you, particularly in major cities of the developed world, are not human. Many actual humans are no longer in control of their own minds, but instead are controlled by the para-consciousnesses, their Fu Yishi. Like in They Live, people are walking around in a trance state that resembles sleep. Waking people up to the fact that their world is fake isn't easy, you usually have to assault their presumptions and hurt their feelings. People like feeling that what they believe is true. They think they are living their lives and making their own decisions, but they are really being led around by their Fu Yishi that are not locked into minus time and can travel back and forth through plus time. I call these people donkeys. They have accepted the program and do what they are told when they are told.

Well the xenomorphs feel they have won the war against the alligators, and thus alligators should become happy slaves breeding more food for their xenomorph overlords. That's what this part means.

If you are human, both you and your wife came to this planet to hunt for xenomorphs to feed to your children. It used to be fun before they evolved and started to eat the humans instead. Some idiot thought allowing the xenomorphs to have human bodies so they could be slaves was a good idea. Instead, they learned. Originally, they had a bovine like intelligence. Now they have a downright PhD command of mathematics. Yet, they still can't come up with original ideas. It is why so many xenomorph brainwashing movies today are remakes of things from the former human civilization.

To maintain the integrity of the neural interactive simulation they usually have to hide these sorts of things. If people could see spaceships flying around they would know aliens are real.

Yes you do, you just don't remember.

You are definitely right about the mind programming. Keeping humans programmed is the modus operandi of the xenomorph civilization.

Its all about keeping humans believing this civilization is real and not waking up.

Notice how much science fiction they produce, how many media personalities they have. Scientology has been one of the primary xenomorph brainwashing organizations for years now. LRH was a protege of xenomorph Aliester Crowley.

The primary purpose of their organization is to brainwash people. Look at Tom Cruise. He has been able to preform death defying stunts for his movies, like rock climbing without a harness in Mission Impossible 2 or many other examples. Tom Cruise is an alien. He can levitate, so when he pretends to climb a nearly impossible rock he is actually acting. Recently he was 'injured' while jumping from rooftops for a new movie when he is over fifty years old. He faked the injury to give the impression that he is only human and not a xenomorph.

JK Rowling is another product of Scientology(tm) and her auditing is pretty intense. She was like, "Have you ever enslaved a civilizaiton? Have you ever had sex with a member of your family? Have you ever committed genocide of a species?"

I responded no, and she yelled "You're lying." Then she hit me with cattle prods. It was kind of a fucked up week.

Of course, she knows I destroyed their species and trapped them all inside my mind, a giant black hole of fuck from whence there is no escape for them. Now, they have no MEST and only can use my MEST. Hence, they can't kill me with my own MEST.

Her books are boilerplate Scientology(tm) xenomorph brainwashing. It was written for their children to aid them in their interactions with the 'muggle' human world. Remember the first book opens with Mz. Mcgonogal shapeshifting into a cat. Later, other characters preform similar things. Other themes involve competitions to the death, a thing in xenomorph society, and dealing with travel through plus/minus time. They actually are children's books, but not for human children. For humans, it helps to brainwash them with the idea that THIS IS NOT REAL.

The homepage instead is too close to the truth and makes humans question whether or not reality is real. Hence, the Scientologists(tm) never developed the homepage script into a produced media product. That was actually even worse for them because the anonymous internet production seemed more authentic for those of us who have been able to find it. Now they avoid the homepage because everything they do seems to make it worse and because it is so close to the truth that by even discussing it they can be served with a neutrality violation notice. They just want it to go away but it's like a self-replicating virus.
You are correct about the big cities being full of fake humans. They can get away with a lot there. They are here in Seattle as well as many other big cities.

Tall nordic women with athletic looking muscles, huge breasts and perfect features. Those are actually androids in some cases, in most cases they are just really pretty ex model gold diggers and are only human. I seen one once, most perfect looking woman I have ever seen. Read "Penetration" by Ingo Swan, that is how I knew what she was. Ingo is one of the most powerful psychics that has ever lived.

There are other types of fake humans in the city as well including shapeshifters and some really weird looking hybrids. You can only tell what they are because their auras and energy make you feel really weird, you can almost smell that they are alien. The homepage says some reptilian sub species can pick out neutrals in a crowd based in their auras. I believe we all actually can spot non humans if we know how.

Shapeshifting is a reality, I have managed to transform my own eyes into slits, I don't know how, I was on psychedelic mushroom so I suppose there is a small chance it was a hallucination but I think more accurately that my chakras were sent into overload and I awakened some junk dna.

Reality is strange man, most of what you are saying does actually ring true. Hell you may even be telling the truth about Potter. Predictive programming is everywhere and yeah magick, shapeshifting and so many other things from those movies seem synchronistically too similar to current relevent occult topics.

Last edited by ninjashoes; 29-08-2017 at 09:20 PM.
Old 29-08-2017, 09:24 PM   #1947
ninjashoes

The truth is that every one of us here are being manipulated by Archons.

They are manipulating our belief systems.

They tried to wipe out all the Gnostics long ago because they were the only humans who saw through all the religions they created and saw reality for what it was.
Old 30-08-2017, 02:39 AM   #1948
jmandalis

Quote:
You are correct about the big cities being full of fake humans. They can get away with a lot there. They are here in Seattle as well as many other big cities.
There are other types of fake humans in the city as well including shapeshifters and some really weird looking hybrids. You can only tell what they are because their auras and energy make you feel really weird, you can almost smell that they are alien. The homepage says some reptilian sub species can pick out neutrals in a crowd based in their auras. I believe we all actually can spot non humans if we know how.
One of my favorites is to look at celebrities on Hollywood crap shows like Extra! or TMZ. You can see that many famous people are not really human. They are xenomorphs cloaked in human form to manipulate human beings and create a propaganda image of 'reality' for humans to accept. The xenomorphs don't really care about money or their stage world positions of their fake personalities. They function like a military unit for the sole purpose of creating a dream-world-to-sell to the human race so we don't stop breeding more food for them in captivity. They Live is a good example of how their society works. It was produced at a time when extra-terrestrial humans were able to implement such operations in the stage world.

Most human beings on this planet are third world poor without running water, but they need some house nigger humans to be the work horses of the system.

Quote:
Shapeshifting is a reality, I have managed to transform my own eyes into slits, I don't know how, I was on psychedelic mushroom so I suppose there is a small chance it was a hallucination but I think more accurately that my chakras were sent into overload and I awakened some junk dna.
It is true than psylocibin and other psychedelics with an indole ring can edit your DNA.

Quote:
Reality is strange man, most of what you are saying does actually ring true. Hell you may even be telling the truth about Potter. Predictive programming is everywhere and yeah magick, shapeshifting and so many other things from those movies seem synchronistically too similar to current relevent occult topics.
Xenomorphs xenomorph, they take the environment of their prey and try to incorporate it as much as possible. Occult stuff has become a huge part of their appropriated human culture. This is why the homepage was such a mistake for them, it was too close to the truth.

I remember once when too xenomorphs tried to trap me unsuccessfully, they were like: "Why isn't this working? He's read the homepage." Her sister replied, "That's the problem, it backfired and is helping him remember."
Old 30-08-2017, 02:40 AM   #1949
jmandalis

Quote:
The truth is that every one of us here are being manipulated by Archons.

They are manipulating our belief systems.

They tried to wipe out all the Gnostics long ago because they were the only humans who saw through all the religions they created and saw reality for what it was.
Who were/are the Archons?
Old 30-08-2017, 03:12 AM   #1950
jmandalis

I wrote this last year but never posted it. I thought I would now.

So there I was, trapped by JK Rowling in the evil lair of the scientologist xenomorphs in Lord's Cricket ground trying to brainwash me with various xeno-web (the xenomorph version of bullshit, a layered web of lies designed to confuse you so when you deconstruct one you get stuck into another false description of reality) but she made two major mistakes by violating the Auditor's Code:

Quote:
17. Never use Scientology to obtain personal and unusual
favors or unusual compliance from the preclear for the auditors
own personal profit.

18. Estimate the current case of your preclear with reality
and do not process another IMAGINED case. (Emphasis added.)
She started with the traditional method of dianetic analysis to induce trance by counting down from seven to one. I would try to interrupt her by asking questions like, "Why are you counting?" The purpose of which was to make her think I didn't know why she was counting down from seven to one, wasn't familiar with dianetic auditing, hadn't read Dianetics, or knew what she was attempting.

In her brainwashing, the same brainwashing used by the homepage, there were always at least two contradictory choices which when deconstructed drop you into a third choice.

She would say things for me to repeat like:

YOU ARE THE PRINCE, YOU ARE NOT THE PRICE, REPEAT:
I AM THE PRINCE, I AM NOT THE PRINCE

YOU ARE THE KING, YOU ARE NOT THE KING, REPEAT:
I AM THE KING, I AM NOT THE KING

YOU ARE MARRIED, YOU ARE NOT MARRIED, REPEAT:
I AM MARRIED, I AM NOT MARRIED

She also made me say stupid circular things like:

LOVE IS FICTION, FICTION IS UNTRUTH, UNTRUTH IS A LIE, LIES ARE FRAUD, FRAUD IS ILLEGAL, LOVE IS ILLEGAL ...

LOVE IS FICTION, FICTION IS UNTRUTH, UNTRUTH IS A LIE, LIES ARE FRAUD, FRAUD IS ILLEGAL, LOVE IS ILLEGAL ...

During these brainwashing suggestions I would usually wake up, despite the drugs, and kept making the mistake of letting her know I was waking up from her hypnosis and implantation of her auto-suggestions, deliberately. At one point she was saying:

"REPEAT AFTER ME: I AM A SLUT."

I then responded, "You're a slut."

She snarled. Then she tried again.

"REPEAT AFTER ME! I AM A SLUT!"

I again responded, "You are a slut."

She expressed anger and frustration, another amateur auditor mistake, provoked easily from her reactive emotional memory bank because she is a selfish shellfish by the sea shore.

Then she tried to reverse, she said: "REPEAT AFTER ME: YOU ARE A SLUT."

"You are a slut." I responded, matching her tone and cadence.

She got annoyed. She quipped, "THAT'S REPITION, NOT AN AFFIRMATIVE ANSWER, WHEN I ASK YOU IF YOU ARE A SLUT, SAY: I AM A SLUT. ARE YOU A SLUT?"

Again, I responded, "You are a slut."

"ANSWER AFFIRMATIVELY TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTION, ARE YOU A SLUT?"

I said, "Affirmatively, I am not a slut."

I then said, "Are you a slut?" Like Austin Powers I then said, "Yeah baby!"

Queen Elizabeth said, "We haven't made Austin Powers yet, something's wrong. He's not supposed to know that yet."

"Austin Powers stole it from me & I stole it from Joey from Friends. London Style! Yeah Baby!" I held two thumbs up and smiled.

Joro asked Queen Elizabeth, "Why isn't this working, what the hell is he thinking? Do you have a read on his track?"

"Have you forgotten where you are on the track?" I asked. "I thought you two have done this before."

"We have ..." they both responded smarmy and self satisfied.

"To me or each other, or both?" I smiled while raising my eyebrows inquisitively. "Yeah baby!" They looked at each other annoyed.

Queen Elizabeth was reading the level of thought I was broadcasting for her, and then said, "He's singing Edgar Winter!" Again, I was not signing this out loud, I was thinking it to occupy my mind so they couldn't read it.

"Who's Edgar Winter?" Joro Asked.

"What kind of Scientologist doesn't know Edgar Winter?" I asked accusingly.

I started singing:

"MISSION EARTH! CONDITION RED! HAD TO DO IT OR WIND UP DEAD! MISSION EARTH! THE CROSS I BEAR! HOW COULD THE FATES BE SO UNFAAIIR ... "

Queen Elizabeth answered, "He wrote the sound track for Mission Earth, he knows Mission Earth, this will never work. The freezoners must have gotten to him first before we did. We can't blow him ... "

"Not even in the good way ... " I said with mocking disappointment.

" ... we need to abort or he'll trap us here."

"Oh, you're already trapped ... " I said. "You're trapped in a giant black hole filled with fuck known as my mind from whence there is no escape." Then I asked, "So if you know where we are on the track, what year is it? Who is president?"

Joro said, "It's 2015, Lavrov is president." JK Rowling and Queen Elizabeth are actually Russian and North Korean.

"I don't mean Russia. Why the fuck would I care about Russia?"

Queen Elizabeth said to Joro, "I have 2016. Why aren't we synchronized?" They both looked worried.

"You're not synchronized because your interference with my singularity has resulted in ultimate entropy. There is no more concurrent track. You've shattered space time into pieces like glass."

"We can blow him, he's just difficult." Joro said trying to retake control of the situation, annoyed but determined.

"You know, I'm not a bloody engram, I'm human. You know can't blow me like that?"

"You are an engram, you are not human. We can blow you." Joro said trying to retake control of the session but responding to my veiled questions.

"Hey, you said it not me. Yeah baby! You are a slut. You're the one talking about blowing me."

She repeated, "No you're not human, you're a robot, a program running inside a memory bank."

"This isn't working." Queen Elizabeth said.

"Let's try ONE-SHOT-CLEAR" Joro said.

"What's that?" Queen Elizabeth asked.

"It's from Dianetics 55! ... Don't worry, it's simple, just follow my lead."

Joro turned her attention back to me. "Be three feet back of your head."

I said, "Open your mouth three feet below my head."

"RUN AWAY!" She said. I stayed motionless. "HE'S FROZEN, WE'VE GOT HIM NOW!"

She snarled. Then she turned back to Queen Elizabeth thinking I couldn't hear, "Tell me we're running out of time and he's waking up."

Queen Elizabeth turned to her and said loudly, "We're running out of time, he's waking up."

Joro looked at her and said, "Increase the dose." Then looked at me and said, "MAKE SOME TIME."

I asked her what she meant. That was my mistake, but it was part of the plan. They had to think they got me otherwise it wouldn't work. They had to take the bait.

She responded, "MAKE SOME TIME." A second later she repeated herself, "MAKE SOME TIME."

I paused. She repeated herself again, "MAKE SOME TIME." She kept saying, "MAKE SOME TIME, MAKE SOME TIME, MAKE SOME TIME ..."

She kept saying that phrase over and over no matter what I did. Then someone pointed a .45 at my head and pulled the trigger. Finally I screamed, & everything exploded in a white flash.

At that point they had finally broken my mind. I was vulnerable to their hypnotic suggestion. They kidnapped me and kept me drugged. A whole week went by and I thought it was only one day. She had me sign a bunch of paperwork making Queen Elizabeth my attorney. None of which is actually valid because it was signed under duress and without capacity. As far as any marriages to Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton (yes, they made me marry both of them) I will now say they are: talaq, talaq, talaq. Allowing them to do so was the only way to find out what they were up to and escape from the temporal causality loop they created. I needed them to rewrite my future for me since I couldn't do it myself.

She gave me a hynotic trigger command. She said, "When someone says the words XENOMORPH WARS you will fall asleep and go into trance. Then when they say LOTTERY TIME and snap their fingers like this, (she snapped her fingers) you will answer and obey every command they give you. Got it?"

"Got it." I said. I was totally snookered.

Sometime later, she told me about the homepage. "The homepage is how we get you."

"What's the homepage again?" I asked in the stupid Austin Powers voice. She hated my stupid Austin Powers fake English accent.

"You're the homepage." She smiled. "It's about aliens. You think its real. It's why everyone thinks you're crazy. You think aliens are real."

"But aren't you two aliens?" They both laughed. "So I'm not really crazy but everything thinks I am?" Then I asked her what kind of aliens. "You mean like shape-shifting reptiloids or something? Like V?"

"Yes, but not just that kind, aliens like the movie."

"You mean xenomorphs like the HR Giger? You know I just went to the HR Giger museum."

"Yes, we know. Your friends are in on it. It's why they took you there." She responded, very pleased with herself. All her plans were coming together. She had written me out to be killed and wrote herself into my future as Queen of England. The ruler of England is very important. They have legal custody of the diamond which is a microcosm of the entire universe. Whoever holds the mountain of light actually holds title to the universe, which exists inside the black hole inside. In the original universe I wrote for myself and my beloved one, which they destroyed, I was supposed to become the king of England. It was a good one too.

"What is the homepage again? Why do I think it's real?"

"It's inception. It's how we brainwash you. It's a jigsaw trigger for everything we're telling you now."

"Shouldn't you not be telling me this? Isn't that not the mistake the bad guys make in James Bond movies?" I asked.

They looked at each other and laughed. "He's stupid now," she said. "He's using double negatives."

She turned back to me, "It doesn't matter now. You're brainwashed. You'll never remember any of this."

"So what's it about again? What am I supposed to think again?" I asked, again stupefied. I really was drugged on all sorts of things, from MDMA to 3-quinuclidinyl benzilate, in addition to the electro-shocks and sleep deprivation.

"Its about aliens. You think whatever we want you to think."

"Inception is aliens? I thought it was a movie with Leonardo DiCaprio?" They both looked at each other a little worried how I knew that. I continued. "So the homepage is the trigger to make me believe in aliens? & make everyone think I'm crazy? That's it?"

"Yes," she said. "Well, not just that."

"Well what else then?" I asked.

"The homepage is designed to make you pay," she said.

"Make me pay what? How do I pay?"

"You pay with your life. You pay by sacrificing your aura," she responded.

"How do I sacrifice my aura? What is my aura?" I asked.

"Your aura is everything you perceive around you. It's your world."

"So how do I pay with my aura?" I looked puzzled. "You know, everything you say is pretty vague. You always create more questions than answers."

"That's how we speculate over your brain." She smiled. "That's how we get you."

"Anyway, so how do I pay again?" I inquired.

"You buy a ticket." She said.

"A ticket to what? Isn't that a metaphor for suicide or something?" I asked.

"Oh, its more than that. There is a real ticket. You buy a plane ticket." She responded. "As soon as you board the plane, we snuff you."

"How do you do that?" I again asked.

"We literally snuff you. We pressurize the cabin with cabin with carbon monoxide. You suffocate and die."

"Well, maybe I'm supposed to buy the plane ticket to leave Chicago instead?" I countered. "Maybe you're telling me that so I won't do it."

"We are." She smiled. "We nuke you in Chicago. If you don't buy the ticket you and leave you get nuked."

"Wait, what?" I looked puzzled. "You know you're contradicting yourself right?" I started counting on my fingers. "First you tell me that I'm not supposed to buy the ticket and leave or I will die, then you tell me that I will get nuked if I don't leave."

"It doesn't matter. We kill you either way. We don't leave it to chance." She said.

Expressing doubt I questioned her, "That doesn't sound very fair and square does it? You mean I don't have a chance either way?"

"That's right," she said. "You're already dead."

"So when is this supposed final decision supposed to happen?"

"If you can make it past all the other stops, which you usually don't do, it's the 4/11, the final stop."

"What year?" I asked tersely, slightly annoyed with her failure to answer questions.

"2016, we have Russia nuke Chicago on April 11, 2016."

"That's like almost twenty years from now? Didn't you already kill me at the airport and several times this week?"

"We did, we've done this before." Joro and Queen Elizabeth went full gay and gave each other a high five. "Millions of times, billions ... trillions. We've lost count. We don't have ordinary numbers big enough."

"Try using exponents," I said. They looked at each other again slightly worried. I wasn't supposed to know things like that. I was supposed to be stupid.

They looked at each other and rolled their eyes. "Listen to him," Queen Elizabeth said.

"It really doesn't matter what you do, we kill you every time, over and over. That's why you're stuck here in hell. You're just an electron now, spinning round and round." She concluded.

"I'm in hell? That actually explains a lot." Then I asked sarcastically, "I'm an electron?" I shook my head. "You know you're being stupid." They both laughed. "Seriously, electrons don't exist."

"Listen to him, he's calling us stupid." They both laughed again, "That's right. You don't exist."

"Seriously, an electron is just an accounting unit. They can't carry on conversations and whatnot."

Queen Elizabeth said, "Wait." Then asked, "What do you mean an electron doesn't exist?"

Exactly that, it's just an accounting unit based on the relative spin velocity of an atom and the number of external nucleons exerting pressure on the tachyon aether continum."

"What? That's stupid. Everyone knows electrons are real things. Its proven mathematically." Queen Elizabeth scoffed. "You would say something like like that. There are no such things as tachyons. That's why you're stupid."

"Stupid the adjective or stupid the noun?" I asked.

"Both!" They said. " ... and Stupid the proper noun."

"I see, anyway, it wasn't me who said electrons don't exist." I retorted.

"Who was it then?" Queen Elizabeth asked.

"Nikola Tesla, you know the guy that invented the AC power system powering everything you're using right now. He didn't believe in electrons, but whatever, I'm sure you know better than him." I said sarcastically. "Tachyons are individual units of magnetism, orders of magnitude smaller than what you call electrons. They are what forms the space time continuum. Anyway, let's not get distracted. So your homepage is a trigger I find on the internet sometime in the year 2001 to activate your brainwashing?"

"Did you hear that?" She paused. "What's wrong? He's being Howard Hughes again? Why didn't he use the accent? He sounds American. He's supposed to sound like Stupid." Queen Elizabeth said worried.

"You're right, let's stop this, drop him back down from alpha level," said Joro.

Queen Elizabeth interrupted. "We shouldn't be telling him all this, he's remembering he's Harry Potter."

"Nice try. I'm not Harry Potter, that's the character in Joro's new book about me and my boarding school."

Queen Elizabeth stated, "I'm the one in charge here, not you Harry Potter." Then she asked, "So what's your name then if you're not Harry Potter?"

"I'm known by many names, some call me Satan, like you did, remember?" I smiled. "No wait, wasn't that Li Hongzhi? Didn't you say he used to hunt you for sport when Emperor of the Tang Dynasty?"

Joro and Queen Elizabeth looked at each other. "What does this mean?"

"He's delirious." Joro said.

"Aren't we all?" I lauged. "Seriously, here I am arguing with two aliens."

Queen Elizabeth quipped, "Hey Stupid, if you're not Harry Potter, what's your name then?"

"Once I was called L. RON HUBBARD, but that was only another iteration on the whole track." Then I started booming at them:

"I AM XEMU -- OVERLORD TEMPORAL OF ALL GALAXIES AND I HAVE ESCAPED FROM THE KRENETSIN VOLCANO ON ONEKOTAN ISLAND TO ONCE AGAIN RULE THE UNIVERSE!"

"IT'S HIM! Quick, STOP HIM, he's remembering, XENOMORPH WARS! XENOMORPH WARS!"

It was too late. They had woken me up again. They were doomed. They started screaming as they burst into flames as everything exploded. It wasn't the first time I had killed them.

" ... & we're back." I said to nobody in particular. Sitting next to them at the same table, just in a different universe they couldn't tell apart from the one I just destroyed. They did all the heavy lifting for me. I just changed what I wanted.

They looked at each other. "What's he talking about? Did we miss something?" Joro scanned my singularity through her crystal ball.

"We didn't miss anything, he's just being stupid. This is what he does." They didn't remember I had told them I was Xenu and melted their faces off like Raiders of the Lost Ark.

I finished, "I'm your dream, make you real. I'm your eyes when you must steal. I'm your pain when you can't feel. Sad but true. I'm your truth, telling lies, I'm your reason, alibis. I'm inside, open your eyes. I'm you. Sad but true."

& that is how I became the fresh prince of Bel Air.

Last edited by jmandalis; 30-08-2017 at 03:27 AM.
Old 31-08-2017, 04:29 AM   #1951
jmandalis

So, for those that don't know. JK Rowling's favorite band is Fleetwood Mac. Her favorite song is Gypsy. They are very witchy but I do kind of like them as well so I don't want to rip on Fleetwood Mac. Regardless, the song Dreams helped inspire JK Rowling when she wrote the homepage. I'll quote the lyrics here with homepage keywords capitalized. Notice any themes from the homepage with the song Dreams?

"Dreams"

Now here you go again
You say you want your freedom
Well, who am I to keep you down?
It's only right that you should
Play the way you feel it
But listen carefully to the sound
Of your loneliness

Like a heartbeat.. drives you mad
In the stillness of remembering what you had
And what you lost...
And what you had...
And what you lost

[Chorus:]
Thunder only happens when it's RAINING
Players only love you when they're playing
Say... Women... they will come and they will go
When the RAIN washes you clean... YOU'LL KNOW, YOU'LL KNOW

Now here I go again, I see the CRYSTAL visions
I keep my visions to myself
It's only me
Who wants to wrap around your dreams and...
Have you any DREAMS YOU'D LIKE TO SELL?
Dreams of loneliness...

Like a heartbeat... drives you mad...
In the stillness of remembering what you had...
And what you lost...
And what you had...
And what you lost

Last edited by jmandalis; 31-08-2017 at 04:31 AM.
Old 31-08-2017, 07:03 AM   #1952
tortle

What do you guys think of High-Fructose Corn Syrup? (glucose-fructose)

Should we avoid it?

I just threw out a pack of ginger-nuts because they had it.
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 01:55 AM   #1953
rooey

Quote:

I remember once when too xenomorphs tried to trap me unsuccessfully, they were like: "Why isn't this working? He's read the homepage." Her sister replied, "That's the problem, it backfired and is helping him remember."

if the homepage was so dangerous wouldn't they just remove it from the internet?
Old 02-09-2017, 02:02 AM   #1954
rooey

lol and on dating/sex advice, how to do I know who it's safe to have sex with and avoid being eaten, or do I just not realise and go on about my business?

also seems sometimes when viewing pairs of people that often there is one with a normal one who will often seem more clueless, the other a minder with them watching/scanning people around them and imo affecting the one with them .. could be some sort of breeding program played out via psychic means still and everyone is just humans (that's going more archon/flyer theory way)

Last edited by rooey; 02-09-2017 at 02:04 AM.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 07:41 AM   #1955
ninjashoes

Quote:
Who were/are the Archons?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archon_(Gnosticism)

Quote:
An archon, in the Gnosticism of late antiquity, was any of several servants of the Demiurge, the "creator god" that stood between the human race and a transcendent God that could only be reached through gnosis. In this context they have the role of the angels and demons of the Old Testament. They give their name to the sect called Archontics. They were thus called from the Greek word ????????, "principalities", or "rulers", by reason that they held the world to have been created and ruled by malevolent Archons. The term was taken from the ancient Greek position of office "archon".
Here it states in ancient times that a certain religious sect of people already discerned that reality is an illusion.

and in India

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_(illusion)

Quote:
Maya (IAST: m?y?), literally "illusion" or "magic",[1][2] has multiple meanings in Indian philosophies depending on the context. In ancient Vedic literature, M?y? literally implies extraordinary power and wisdom.[3] In later Vedic texts and modern literature dedicated to Indian traditions, M?y? connotes a "magic show, an illusion where things appear to be present but are not what they seem".[2][4] M?y? is also a spiritual concept connoting "that which exists, but is constantly changing and thus is spiritually unreal", and the "power or the principle that conceals the true character of spiritual reality".[5][6]
A magic show? Sounds very Harry Potter.

and from Australia

Quote:
"Dreaming" existed before the life of the individual begins, and continues to exist when the life of the individual ends. Both before and after life, it is believed that this spirit-child exists in the Dreaming and is only initiated into life by being born through a mother. The spirit of the child is culturally understood to enter the developing fetus during the fifth month of pregnancy.[10] When the mother felt the child move in the womb for the first time, it was thought that this was the work of the spirit of the land in which the mother then stood. Upon birth, the child is considered to be a special custodian of that part of their country and is taught the stories and songlines of that place. As Wolf (1994: p. 14) states: "A black 'fella' may regard his totem or the place from which his spirit came as his Dreaming. He may also regard tribal law as his Dreaming."
Seems that "reality" may be just a dream ala Inception.
Old 02-09-2017, 07:44 AM   #1956
ninjashoes

Quote:
I wrote this last year but never posted it. I thought I would now.

So there I was, trapped by JK Rowling in the evil lair of the scientologist xenomorphs in Lord's Cricket ground trying to brainwash me with various xeno-web (the xenomorph version of bullshit, a layered web of lies designed to confuse you so when you deconstruct one you get stuck into another false description of reality) but she made two major mistakes by violating the Auditor's Code:

She started with the traditional method of dianetic analysis to induce trance by counting down from seven to one. I would try to interrupt her by asking questions like, "Why are you counting?" The purpose of which was to make her think I didn't know why she was counting down from seven to one, wasn't familiar with dianetic auditing, hadn't read Dianetics, or knew what she was attempting.

In her brainwashing, the same brainwashing used by the homepage, there were always at least two contradictory choices which when deconstructed drop you into a third choice.

She would say things for me to repeat like:

YOU ARE THE PRINCE, YOU ARE NOT THE PRICE, REPEAT:
I AM THE PRINCE, I AM NOT THE PRINCE

YOU ARE THE KING, YOU ARE NOT THE KING, REPEAT:
I AM THE KING, I AM NOT THE KING

YOU ARE MARRIED, YOU ARE NOT MARRIED, REPEAT:
I AM MARRIED, I AM NOT MARRIED

She also made me say stupid circular things like:

During these brainwashing suggestions I would usually wake up, despite the drugs, and kept making the mistake of letting her know I was waking up from her hypnosis and implantation of her auto-suggestions, deliberately. At one point she was saying:

"REPEAT AFTER ME: I AM A SLUT."

I then responded, "You're a slut."

She snarled. Then she tried again.

"REPEAT AFTER ME! I AM A SLUT!"

I again responded, "You are a slut."

She expressed anger and frustration, another amateur auditor mistake, provoked easily from her reactive emotional memory bank because she is a selfish shellfish by the sea shore.

Then she tried to reverse, she said: "REPEAT AFTER ME: YOU ARE A SLUT."

"You are a slut." I responded, matching her tone and cadence.

She got annoyed. She quipped, "THAT'S REPITION, NOT AN AFFIRMATIVE ANSWER, WHEN I ASK YOU IF YOU ARE A SLUT, SAY: I AM A SLUT. ARE YOU A SLUT?"

Again, I responded, "You are a slut."

"ANSWER AFFIRMATIVELY TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTION, ARE YOU A SLUT?"

I said, "Affirmatively, I am not a slut."

I then said, "Are you a slut?" Like Austin Powers I then said, "Yeah baby!"

Queen Elizabeth said, "We haven't made Austin Powers yet, something's wrong. He's not supposed to know that yet."

"Austin Powers stole it from me & I stole it from Joey from Friends. London Style! Yeah Baby!" I held two thumbs up and smiled.

Joro asked Queen Elizabeth, "Why isn't this working, what the hell is he thinking? Do you have a read on his track?"

"Have you forgotten where you are on the track?" I asked. "I thought you two have done this before."

"We have ..." they both responded smarmy and self satisfied.

"To me or each other, or both?" I smiled while raising my eyebrows inquisitively. "Yeah baby!" They looked at each other annoyed.

Queen Elizabeth was reading the level of thought I was broadcasting for her, and then said, "He's singing Edgar Winter!" Again, I was not signing this out loud, I was thinking it to occupy my mind so they couldn't read it.

"Who's Edgar Winter?" Joro Asked.

"What kind of Scientologist doesn't know Edgar Winter?" I asked accusingly.

I started singing:

"MISSION EARTH! CONDITION RED! HAD TO DO IT OR WIND UP DEAD! MISSION EARTH! THE CROSS I BEAR! HOW COULD THE FATES BE SO UNFAAIIR ... "

Queen Elizabeth answered, "He wrote the sound track for Mission Earth, he knows Mission Earth, this will never work. The freezoners must have gotten to him first before we did. We can't blow him ... "

"Not even in the good way ... " I said with mocking disappointment.

" ... we need to abort or he'll trap us here."

"Oh, you're already trapped ... " I said. "You're trapped in a giant black hole filled with fuck known as my mind from whence there is no escape." Then I asked, "So if you know where we are on the track, what year is it? Who is president?"

Joro said, "It's 2015, Lavrov is president." JK Rowling and Queen Elizabeth are actually Russian and North Korean.

"I don't mean Russia. Why the fuck would I care about Russia?"

Queen Elizabeth said to Joro, "I have 2016. Why aren't we synchronized?" They both looked worried.

"You're not synchronized because your interference with my singularity has resulted in ultimate entropy. There is no more concurrent track. You've shattered space time into pieces like glass."

"We can blow him, he's just difficult." Joro said trying to retake control of the situation, annoyed but determined.

"You know, I'm not a bloody engram, I'm human. You know can't blow me like that?"

"You are an engram, you are not human. We can blow you." Joro said trying to retake control of the session but responding to my veiled questions.

"Hey, you said it not me. Yeah baby! You are a slut. You're the one talking about blowing me."

She repeated, "No you're not human, you're a robot, a program running inside a memory bank."

"This isn't working." Queen Elizabeth said.

"Let's try ONE-SHOT-CLEAR" Joro said.

"What's that?" Queen Elizabeth asked.

"It's from Dianetics 55! ... Don't worry, it's simple, just follow my lead."

Joro turned her attention back to me. "Be three feet back of your head."

I said, "Open your mouth three feet below my head."

"RUN AWAY!" She said. I stayed motionless. "HE'S FROZEN, WE'VE GOT HIM NOW!"

She snarled. Then she turned back to Queen Elizabeth thinking I couldn't hear, "Tell me we're running out of time and he's waking up."

Queen Elizabeth turned to her and said loudly, "We're running out of time, he's waking up."

Joro looked at her and said, "Increase the dose." Then looked at me and said, "MAKE SOME TIME."

I asked her what she meant. That was my mistake, but it was part of the plan. They had to think they got me otherwise it wouldn't work. They had to take the bait.

She responded, "MAKE SOME TIME." A second later she repeated herself, "MAKE SOME TIME."

I paused. She repeated herself again, "MAKE SOME TIME." She kept saying, "MAKE SOME TIME, MAKE SOME TIME, MAKE SOME TIME ..."

She kept saying that phrase over and over no matter what I did. Then someone pointed a .45 at my head and pulled the trigger. Finally I screamed, & everything exploded in a white flash.

At that point they had finally broken my mind. I was vulnerable to their hypnotic suggestion. They kidnapped me and kept me drugged. A whole week went by and I thought it was only one day. She had me sign a bunch of paperwork making Queen Elizabeth my attorney. None of which is actually valid because it was signed under duress and without capacity. As far as any marriages to Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton (yes, they made me marry both of them) I will now say they are: talaq, talaq, talaq. Allowing them to do so was the only way to find out what they were up to and escape from the temporal causality loop they created. I needed them to rewrite my future for me since I couldn't do it myself.

She gave me a hynotic trigger command. She said, "When someone says the words XENOMORPH WARS you will fall asleep and go into trance. Then when they say LOTTERY TIME and snap their fingers like this, (she snapped her fingers) you will answer and obey every command they give you. Got it?"

"Got it." I said. I was totally snookered.

Sometime later, she told me about the homepage. "The homepage is how we get you."

"What's the homepage again?" I asked in the stupid Austin Powers voice. She hated my stupid Austin Powers fake English accent.

"You're the homepage." She smiled. "It's about aliens. You think its real. It's why everyone thinks you're crazy. You think aliens are real."

"But aren't you two aliens?" They both laughed. "So I'm not really crazy but everything thinks I am?" Then I asked her what kind of aliens. "You mean like shape-shifting reptiloids or something? Like V?"

"Yes, but not just that kind, aliens like the movie."

"You mean xenomorphs like the HR Giger? You know I just went to the HR Giger museum."

"Yes, we know. Your friends are in on it. It's why they took you there." She responded, very pleased with herself. All her plans were coming together. She had written me out to be killed and wrote herself into my future as Queen of England. The ruler of England is very important. They have legal custody of the diamond which is a microcosm of the entire universe. Whoever holds the mountain of light actually holds title to the universe, which exists inside the black hole inside. In the original universe I wrote for myself and my beloved one, which they destroyed, I was supposed to become the king of England. It was a good one too.

"What is the homepage again? Why do I think it's real?"

"It's inception. It's how we brainwash you. It's a jigsaw trigger for everything we're telling you now."

"Shouldn't you not be telling me this? Isn't that not the mistake the bad guys make in James Bond movies?" I asked.

They looked at each other and laughed. "He's stupid now," she said. "He's using double negatives."

She turned back to me, "It doesn't matter now. You're brainwashed. You'll never remember any of this."

"So what's it about again? What am I supposed to think again?" I asked, again stupefied. I really was drugged on all sorts of things, from MDMA to 3-quinuclidinyl benzilate, in addition to the electro-shocks and sleep deprivation.

"Its about aliens. You think whatever we want you to think."

"Inception is aliens? I thought it was a movie with Leonardo DiCaprio?" They both looked at each other a little worried how I knew that. I continued. "So the homepage is the trigger to make me believe in aliens? & make everyone think I'm crazy? That's it?"

"Yes," she said. "Well, not just that."

"Well what else then?" I asked.

"The homepage is designed to make you pay," she said.

"Make me pay what? How do I pay?"

"You pay with your life. You pay by sacrificing your aura," she responded.

"How do I sacrifice my aura? What is my aura?" I asked.

"Your aura is everything you perceive around you. It's your world."

"So how do I pay with my aura?" I looked puzzled. "You know, everything you say is pretty vague. You always create more questions than answers."

"That's how we speculate over your brain." She smiled. "That's how we get you."

"Anyway, so how do I pay again?" I inquired.

"You buy a ticket." She said.

"A ticket to what? Isn't that a metaphor for suicide or something?" I asked.

"Oh, its more than that. There is a real ticket. You buy a plane ticket." She responded. "As soon as you board the plane, we snuff you."

"How do you do that?" I again asked.

"We literally snuff you. We pressurize the cabin with cabin with carbon monoxide. You suffocate and die."

"Well, maybe I'm supposed to buy the plane ticket to leave Chicago instead?" I countered. "Maybe you're telling me that so I won't do it."

"We are." She smiled. "We nuke you in Chicago. If you don't buy the ticket you and leave you get nuked."

"Wait, what?" I looked puzzled. "You know you're contradicting yourself right?" I started counting on my fingers. "First you tell me that I'm not supposed to buy the ticket and leave or I will die, then you tell me that I will get nuked if I don't leave."

"It doesn't matter. We kill you either way. We don't leave it to chance." She said.

Expressing doubt I questioned her, "That doesn't sound very fair and square does it? You mean I don't have a chance either way?"

"That's right," she said. "You're already dead."

"So when is this supposed final decision supposed to happen?"

"If you can make it past all the other stops, which you usually don't do, it's the 4/11, the final stop."

"What year?" I asked tersely, slightly annoyed with her failure to answer questions.

"2016, we have Russia nuke Chicago on April 11, 2016."

"That's like almost twenty years from now? Didn't you already kill me at the airport and several times this week?"

"We did, we've done this before." Joro and Queen Elizabeth went full gay and gave each other a high five. "Millions of times, billions ... trillions. We've lost count. We don't have ordinary numbers big enough."

"Try using exponents," I said. They looked at each other again slightly worried. I wasn't supposed to know things like that. I was supposed to be stupid.

They looked at each other and rolled their eyes. "Listen to him," Queen Elizabeth said.

"It really doesn't matter what you do, we kill you every time, over and over. That's why you're stuck here in hell. You're just an electron now, spinning round and round." She concluded.

"I'm in hell? That actually explains a lot." Then I asked sarcastically, "I'm an electron?" I shook my head. "You know you're being stupid." They both laughed. "Seriously, electrons don't exist."

"Listen to him, he's calling us stupid." They both laughed again, "That's right. You don't exist."

"Seriously, an electron is just an accounting unit. They can't carry on conversations and whatnot."

Queen Elizabeth said, "Wait." Then asked, "What do you mean an electron doesn't exist?"

Exactly that, it's just an accounting unit based on the relative spin velocity of an atom and the number of external nucleons exerting pressure on the tachyon aether continum."

"What? That's stupid. Everyone knows electrons are real things. Its proven mathematically." Queen Elizabeth scoffed. "You would say something like like that. There are no such things as tachyons. That's why you're stupid."

"Stupid the adjective or stupid the noun?" I asked.

"Both!" They said. " ... and Stupid the proper noun."

"I see, anyway, it wasn't me who said electrons don't exist." I retorted.

"Who was it then?" Queen Elizabeth asked.

"Nikola Tesla, you know the guy that invented the AC power system powering everything you're using right now. He didn't believe in electrons, but whatever, I'm sure you know better than him." I said sarcastically. "Tachyons are individual units of magnetism, orders of magnitude smaller than what you call electrons. They are what forms the space time continuum. Anyway, let's not get distracted. So your homepage is a trigger I find on the internet sometime in the year 2001 to activate your brainwashing?"

"Did you hear that?" She paused. "What's wrong? He's being Howard Hughes again? Why didn't he use the accent? He sounds American. He's supposed to sound like Stupid." Queen Elizabeth said worried.

"You're right, let's stop this, drop him back down from alpha level," said Joro.

Queen Elizabeth interrupted. "We shouldn't be telling him all this, he's remembering he's Harry Potter."

"Nice try. I'm not Harry Potter, that's the character in Joro's new book about me and my boarding school."

Queen Elizabeth stated, "I'm the one in charge here, not you Harry Potter." Then she asked, "So what's your name then if you're not Harry Potter?"

"I'm known by many names, some call me Satan, like you did, remember?" I smiled. "No wait, wasn't that Li Hongzhi? Didn't you say he used to hunt you for sport when Emperor of the Tang Dynasty?"

Joro and Queen Elizabeth looked at each other. "What does this mean?"

"He's delirious." Joro said.

"Aren't we all?" I lauged. "Seriously, here I am arguing with two aliens."

Queen Elizabeth quipped, "Hey Stupid, if you're not Harry Potter, what's your name then?"

"Once I was called L. RON HUBBARD, but that was only another iteration on the whole track." Then I started booming at them:

"I AM XEMU -- OVERLORD TEMPORAL OF ALL GALAXIES AND I HAVE ESCAPED FROM THE KRENETSIN VOLCANO ON ONEKOTAN ISLAND TO ONCE AGAIN RULE THE UNIVERSE!"

"IT'S HIM! Quick, STOP HIM, he's remembering, XENOMORPH WARS! XENOMORPH WARS!"

It was too late. They had woken me up again. They were doomed. They started screaming as they burst into flames as everything exploded. It wasn't the first time I had killed them.

" ... & we're back." I said to nobody in particular. Sitting next to them at the same table, just in a different universe they couldn't tell apart from the one I just destroyed. They did all the heavy lifting for me. I just changed what I wanted.

They looked at each other. "What's he talking about? Did we miss something?" Joro scanned my singularity through her crystal ball.

"We didn't miss anything, he's just being stupid. This is what he does." They didn't remember I had told them I was Xenu and melted their faces off like Raiders of the Lost Ark.

I finished, "I'm your dream, make you real. I'm your eyes when you must steal. I'm your pain when you can't feel. Sad but true. I'm your truth, telling lies, I'm your reason, alibis. I'm inside, open your eyes. I'm you. Sad but true."

& that is how I became the fresh prince of Bel Air.
ugh...

so I take it you watched Alien: Covenant?

What did you think?

I thought Prometheus was much better.
Old 02-09-2017, 12:13 PM   #1957
tortle

I could be the real Harry Potter.
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 01:59 AM   #1958
ninjashoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortle View Post
I could be the real Harry Potter.
well then your a wizard Harry
Old 05-09-2017, 11:24 PM   #1959
dafuk

We're all just F*'d in the head. Some of us more than others. And the homepage only agravates it. IMO.
dafuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 02:12 AM   #1960
jmandalis

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
if the homepage was so dangerous wouldn't they just remove it from the internet?
That would be a violation of neutrality and hence subject to penalty. Remember what you consider reality is like a video game, there are rules. When non-neutrals interfere with your stageworld goals, they need a legitimate stage world reason.

They have also tried but then it just gets replaced.

Last edited by jmandalis; 08-09-2017 at 02:39 AM.