Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 16-11-2009, 10:21 AM   #1
lilithesa

Default Incubus and Succubus Phenomenon

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum and have looked allover but I can´t find an already existing thread about incubus/succubus entities. If there is, then do excuse.
After reading my way through this most interesting forum i wondered how you would explain this phenomenon to me.
I have lived with these experiences for over ten years now and probably all my life.
Please share your thoughts and ideas on this with me because I have been looking for answers for such a long time now.

I have more or less frequent visits but none of them violent.
lilithesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2009, 10:32 AM   #2
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Hi lilithesa

Welcome to the forum

This is a very interesting topic, there is a thread here about it that may give you some info, it's an old thread going back to 2007:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...hlight=incubus

Do you have any understandings or insights yourself?

Personally i am only aware of the mythology of such, and my knowledge is very limited to hearsay, hopefully this thread will recieve some input and insight from others who are more knowledgable

You can, also, introduce yourself here, if you like:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...hlight=members

And, welcome again lilithesa

Last edited by merlincove; 16-11-2009 at 10:38 AM.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2009, 10:36 AM   #3
lilithesa

Thank you for your answer and your welcome, merlincove
and for pointing out the two threads to me.
I will take a look and see.

Edit: I have never thought of it from a "ghost" point of view...

Last edited by lilithesa; 16-11-2009 at 10:48 AM.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:14 AM   #4
_underscore_

A longtime friend of _underscore_ married a lady with a very stout hair-helmet.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:13 PM   #5
snakesnladders

vampires maybe? isnt that what they're sposed to be acc to twilight?
but then, i think everything is vampires... maybe im a tad obsessed at the moment...
snakesnladders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2010, 04:15 AM   #6
nutrition

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilithesa View Post
Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum and have looked allover but I can´t find an already existing thread about incubus/succubus entities. If there is, then do excuse.
After reading my way through this most interesting forum i wondered how you would explain this phenomenon to me.
I have lived with these experiences for over ten years now and probably all my life.
Please share your thoughts and ideas on this with me because I have been looking for answers for such a long time now.

I have more or less frequent visits but none of them violent.
have you read much about the 'reptilians' which david icke refers to? that would seem the most likely explanation to me - lots of encounters in this area w/ interdimensional reptilian humanoids.
Old 18-02-2010, 10:51 AM   #7
lilithesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutrition View Post
have you read much about the 'reptilians' which david icke refers to? that would seem the most likely explanation to me - lots of encounters in this area w/ interdimensional reptilian humanoids.
Thank you for your answer, nutrition!
Yes, after reading my way through this forum I actually think it makes sense.
Also see here:http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...post1058648786

It makes perfect sense. I think so far i associated these experience in a very old fashioned way, by what is known about incubi. Maybe the reptilian theory is much more up tu date for an explanation.

Last edited by lilithesa; 18-02-2010 at 10:51 AM.
Old 18-02-2010, 01:30 PM   #8
newworldengineer

Location: Caught up at the border of the living and the dead.

Well personally I think they're tied in with the psychic vampire phenomena, cos I had a dream about a suspect psychic vampire I had fallen out with (in reality), where in the dream she was apologizing to me about how much of an arsehole she'd been and then I kinda got drawn in to kiss her (kinda like a seduction spell luring me in), then she burst into this 7 foot transparent fiery demon creature thing having a go at me! it was definately female too... very vivid dream, I know that demon thing was too powerful for me at the time anyway
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

http://www.youtube.com/redherringmedia
newworldengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 05:07 PM   #9
satijn

I dont know if this helps,but my mom (who i think has great psychic powers) once told me years ago about incubus, but her name for them was nightmen... According to her once when she was separated from my dad due to him travelling, she started to miss him, and i guess the longing was such , that the mightman came to her in her dreams, and the most defining thing was though he was absolutely nacked and they got their groove on, she never saw his face, and she told me this happened to her a few times, she feels they come when you need them, now was this real, or was it a wet dream, dont know , but knowing my mom , she knows the difference and she had no reason to lie to me or make it up...

New note : which i just remembered , dont know how it slipped my mind...im the african culture at least west africa they are called nightmen and it seems are a common occurence, women are not afraid of the visitations as it seems , they are left feeling well satisfied...

Last edited by satijn; 07-03-2010 at 05:11 PM. Reason: remembered something
satijn is offline   Reply With Quote