Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Forum Talent / Promote Yourself

Old 10-08-2011, 04:03 AM   #1
vril

Default "Knights of the Pleiades" - My newest song.

Had a lot of fun with this one, especially with the keyboard solo (which was all written, I can't play that fast )

Hope you enjoy, any and all feedback, criticism, questions and comments welcome. My other songs are on the channel as well; my favorites being End of Ennui and Eyes Like Fire if you want something else to check out. Song description (which is also on the video):

The idea behind this one is sort of of divine heresy. An intergalactic, or inter-dimensional group of beings on a mission to set right what has been wrong.

In order to break the old paradigms you must be seen as sort of an "outlaw", or renegade. There's a little flavor of an old-western type movie theme in the main melody which adds to this idea. In certain parts you can faintly here a synth that actually sounds very similar to police sirens, giving a more modern twist to the idea. The feel of this song is that of being on an incredibly important, but VERY misunderstood mission, and therefore perhaps walking alone for awhile until you begin to pick up speed.

The audio clip is taken from a great movie called Sucker Punch. Most of the audio from the quote is intentionally obscured by the music, but the full quote is as follows:

"Who honors those we love for the very life we live? Who sends monsters to kill us...and at the same time sings that we'll never die? Who teaches us what's real...and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend? Who chains us...and who holds the key that can set us free? It's YOU. You have all the weapons you need. Now fight!"

This quote really speaks to me, as it reminds me that I alone have the power to change anything about my life that I choose. You have all the weapons you need - you're metaphorically "equipped" with the courage, motivation, strength and desire to do whatever you want with your life.
vril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 09:36 AM   #2
clubeducate
Inactive

Very nice!
clubeducate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 04:49 AM   #3
verndewd
Banned

well done
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2011, 11:06 PM   #4