Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 26-10-2015, 06:22 PM   #1
deejayhayes
Inactive

Question Whats With The Permanent Rainbow?

Hello All,

I live in Birmingham, UK and since the end of September, there has been a permanent 'part' rainbow in the daytime sky. I can't believe that nobody else in my vicinity are not noticing it!

Everyday, (more or less), has started the same - clear and blue - too good for this time of year! Then as the sun rises higher the chem trails start and I can see a vertical part of a rainbow around both sides of the sun. By the time the sun is moving lower toward the horizon, they send out more chem trails and its completely obscured. By the time the sun has set, the sky is full of chem trails. After they have cleared, the sky is completely clear again. The puzzling thing is the fact that I see this daytime rainbow every day. Since the end of September, there have only been about 4 days where it has been naturally cloudy and I've not been able to see it.

Any ideas would be gratefully appreciated!
deejayhayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2015, 06:41 PM   #2
kizzie
Registered Users

I see two rainbows a few weeks ago both either side of the sun but they were not bows but straight lines coming down.. then I see another couple later.

Never seen that before or since..
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2015, 06:48 PM   #3
deejayhayes
Inactive

Yes, this is the same, but its there all day, everyday.
Old 26-10-2015, 07:12 PM   #4
iamawaveofthesea

chemtrails
Old 26-10-2015, 07:14 PM   #5
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by deejayhayes View Post
Yes, this is the same, but its there all day, everyday.
To tell the truth I havn't looked since. But will look and see if I can see it again.

Mind you its pretty dark by the time the sun has set now. When I see it it was very early afternoon

Last edited by kizzie; 26-10-2015 at 07:16 PM.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2015, 07:32 PM   #6
supertzar

Friend wrote an article on it

http://chemtrails.cc/2009/01/25/what-are-chembows/
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2015, 08:53 PM   #7
deejayhayes
Inactive

Thanks. Very interesting. I've been watching the chemtrails for a while now, but it is only recently that I've seen these chembows.
Old 26-10-2015, 08:54 PM   #8
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

lucky you.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2015, 09:39 PM   #9
legalcrimes

Not seen the sun in a while with all the geo-engineering, however we do seem to get clear nights and now there is a halo around the moon, looks like a bit of night spraying going on so I'm guessing we will not see the sun tomorrow either.
Old 27-10-2015, 11:00 PM   #10
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalcrimes View Post
Not seen the sun in a while with all the geo-engineering, however we do seem to get clear nights and now there is a halo around the moon, looks like a bit of night spraying going on so I'm guessing we will not see the sun tomorrow either.
The halo around the moon is caused by ice crystals
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/22°_halo
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2015, 09:54 PM   #11
soylentgreen

I have seen this many times... both in day (sun) and night (moon)
I have some good photos of this (check out sticky thread "...photographic evidence of geoengineering...) and my link to photobucket.
I just got some amazing photos recently, but haven't uploaded yet (will post soon) It was a chemtrail that spread out and had "chembow", then a fresh trail passed by it (at different altitude so wind was moving more) I got a sequence of shots as it passed through the chembow. I agree about comments on reflection and refraction, seeing this when you would not normally see rainbows. I know these are not normal clouds. I have been watching and studying this for awhile (always looking up... get a neck cramp sometimes)
It can be frustrating to be around people that say "what a beautiful cloud, look at the rainbow, alpine glow" and so on, and not be able to say anything because I've tried before and they just won't accept it. It's a mental block and I don't push the issue or they just shut down. Once in a while they can't help but notice and say "that doesn't look right"... small steps to progress. Not to sound too negative, but what I see is "beautiful death!" When I take photos, I tell people I am trying to get a shot of the birds... that elusive hawk (it's my cover story) Hope to post new photos soon.
soylentgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2015, 05:59 PM   #12
soylentgreen

I just noticed the photos are already uploaded... here's the link:
http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/as...=recent&page=1
The shot where the chemtrail is very close to the chembow was zoomed in and enhanced contrast/saturation, and the sequence is reversed because the site shows them from most recent going back.
soylentgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2015, 07:54 PM   #13
deejayhayes
Inactive

These look just like we've been seeing. They left off today, for the first time in about a couple of months. Today was the clearest day I've seen in a long time. Beautiful blue sky - but I could still see a slight haze. Remnants perhaps. Good photos, by the way.