Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 19-08-2007, 12:02 AM   #1
chattanova

Exclamation Alert Map !

Very interesting map.
See where it's happening different crisis around the globe.

Right now theres extremely many 'volcano threats' !

http://visz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index.php?smp=&lang=eng

OOPARTS http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11442

_____Truth Doesn't Fear Investigation_____

Last edited by chattanova; 19-08-2007 at 12:05 AM.
chattanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2007, 12:07 AM   #2
tinmenace

Very interesting! Thanks for sharing
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2007, 09:03 AM   #3
limelady
Inactive

Thanks Chatt.....that's a REALLY cool site!!
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2007, 01:55 PM   #4
tinmenace

Satellite loop of Hurricane Dean, bearing down on Jamaica.

233KM per hour sustained winds.

Sending good vibes to our Jamaican friends. I hope the storm hooks slightly south, and misses them. The storm will hit somewhere, but please not the poor people who already have so little.
Old 19-08-2007, 02:11 PM   #5
lydia78
Banned

Very cool map!!!

Looks like OZ and NZ are in the clear for now!!
lydia78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 12:45 AM   #6
tinmenace

Hurricane Felix hits fiercest possible rating -- Category 5

Aimed at the exact same spot that Hurricane Dean hit, just weeks ago.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/

Old 04-09-2007, 11:53 PM   #7
lapis

See that earthquake icon in southern California right above Mexico? That quake was at my house!!!

Seriously, there's been a lot of strange energies at and very near where I live over the past 3 days. 2 days ago there was a small tornado that did some damage to a small town about 25 miles from where I am. The very next day there was a good sized earthquake in the same town! It rocked my house pretty good, but it seemed strange that that town got hit within around 12-15 hours with both these events.

There's been another (not bad) quake above that town and today was a 3rd (not bad) quake in the San Diego area just below me. Plus it's looking like the Hurrican season is going to be active too.
Old 05-09-2007, 12:40 AM   #8
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapis View Post
See that earthquake icon in southern California right above Mexico? That quake was at my house!!!
You go girl! ...
Old 12-09-2007, 11:46 AM   #9
tinmenace

Quote:

Two powerful earthquakes reported in Indonesia with preliminary magnitudes of 7.8 and 8.0. Tsunami alert issued. - CNN

JAKARTA, Indonesia (CNN) -- A strong earthquake measuring 7.9 in magnitude struck Wednesday near southern Indonesia, the U.S. Geological Survey said.

A tsunami watch was immediately issued for the area.

The earthquake, which struck at 1810 local time (1110 GMT) Bengkulu province, Sumatra, has caused buildings to sway in Indonesia's capital city, Jakarta, but there are no reports of damage.

Ken Navidad at the USGS in Denver said the tsunami centers in the Pacific and Alaska initially said two quakes, but he did not know why. He said his agency has measured only one.

Tsunami warning centers in Hawaii and Alaska said no tsunamis were expected in their areas.

Indonesia, which sits on the Pacific Basin's "Ring of Fire" - an arc of volcanos and fault lines, is prone to seismic upheaval.

In December 2004, a massive earthquake off Sumatra island triggered a tsunami that killed more than 230,000 people, including 160,000 people in Indonesia's province of Aceh.

Source

Last edited by tinmenace; 12-09-2007 at 12:06 PM. Reason: details
Old 13-09-2007, 10:55 AM   #10
tinmenace

Quote:
New 6.2 earthquake strikes Sumatra

The 7.8-magnitude earthquake struck about 6:45 a.m. (1145 GMT), according to the USGS. The epicenter was about 185 km (115 miles) south-southeast of Padang and about 210 km northwest of Bengkulu.

About four hours later, the USGS reported that a 7.1-magnitude quake had rocked the region. Sandwiched in-between were half a dozen temblors measuring 5.0 and above.

According to Indonesia's Social Welfare Minister Aburizal Bakrie, a total of at least 60 earthquakes have rattled the country within a 24-hour period.

Source

Old 13-09-2007, 11:09 AM   #11
tinmenace

Quote:
Humberto quickly grows into hurricane, hits Texas

MIAMI, Florida (CNN) -- Humberto made landfall on the Texas coast early Thursday shortly after strengthening into a Category 1 hurricane, the National Hurricane Center said.

Source

Last edited by tinmenace; 13-09-2007 at 11:11 AM. Reason: added animation
Old 13-09-2007, 11:21 AM   #12
i_am

Looks like Australia is the place to be
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2007, 12:12 AM   #13
chattanova

Sumatra 8.4 Quake Killed At Least 14 People

Second 7.9 quake struck northwest of first site, followed by powerful aftershocks. Mercifully, a big tsunami went to sea instead of land.
Quote:
"The tsunami could quite easily have been the other way.
It's a quirk of nature that this (reverse to sea) is how it happened."
- Mike Turnbull, Seismologist, Australia Central Queensland Univeristy
Elshina radio in Jakarta, Indonesia reports today that: "The death toll from the earthquakes in Sumatra had reached 14 as of Friday morning. The initial 8.4 quake that hit the region on the eve of Ramadhan (Wednesday) damaged thousands of homes, forcing people to seek refuge in tents." The series of powerful earthquakes also injured 56 people, particularly in the hardest hit province of Bengkulu.

Collapsed car showroom in Padang, southern Sumatra, Indonesia

Road split in province of Bengkulu

Old 19-09-2007, 02:16 PM   #14
chattanova

Typhoon Wipha Slams Into China - 2M Evacuated
Quote:
Typhoon Wipha slammed into the coast south of Shanghai early Wednesday as authorities moved 2 million people following forecasts it would be the most powerful storm to hit eastern China in a decade.

Shanghai closed schools, delayed or postponed dozens of flights and ferry crossings and other transport links amid warnings of torrential rains and strong winds.

The storm, packing sustained winds of 161 km/h (100 mph), made landfall near Cangnan in southern Zhejiang province, some 386 kilometers (240 miles) south of Shanghai, state media reported.

State television showed streets flooded knee-deep in several regional cities.

Authorities in Shanghai, Zhejiang and Fujian province ordered 2 million people evacuated from ships and coastal regions and from housing judged to be unsafe.

The storm, with winds gusting to 233 km/h (145 mph), was losing force as it moved north along the coast and was expected to pass over Shanghai later Wednesday, local weather reports said.

There were no immediate reports of injuries or damage caused by the storm on mainland China.

On Tuesday, one worker was reported killed and another seriously injured as the fringe of the typhoon lashed Taiwan, knocking down scaffolding at a highway construction site in Taipei, Taiwan's Disaster Relief Center reported.

Organizers of the women's World Cup rescheduled Wednesday's Shanghai match between Norway and Ghana to Thursday and moved it to the neighboring city of Hangzhou.

A Wednesday game in Hangzhou between Brazil and Denmark was moved to Thursday.

Shanghai and the coastal provinces of Zhejiang and Fujian to the south issued typhoon warnings requiring all vessels to return to shore or change course to avoid the storm. Numerous flights out of Shanghai and other regional airports were canceled.

Wipha, a woman's name in Thai, was upgraded from a tropical storm Monday. With wind gusts of up to 265 km/h, local meteorological officials said it would be the most destructive storm to hit the Shanghai area in years if it followed a course northward that would take it just west of the city.
advertisement

The deadliest storm to hit the China coast in recent years was Typhoon Winnie in 1997, which killed 236 people.

The deadliest storm to hit the China coast in recent years was Typhoon Winnie in 1997, which killed 236 people. Typhoon Rananim, with winds of more than 161 km/h, was the strongest typhoon to hit the Chinese mainland since 1956, killing nearly 200 people.
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/weathe....ap/index.html

Old 19-09-2007, 09:30 PM   #15
tinmenace

Thumbs up

Ah! Chattanova, you and I are on the same wavelength, my friend. I was just fixing to post this, and you've done it for us already! Good job, bud!
Old 20-09-2007, 01:14 PM   #16
chattanova

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post
Ah! Chattanova, you and I are on the same wavelength, my friend. I was just fixing to post this, and you've done it for us already! Good job, bud!
lol Sure we are Next time I will give you a chance tinnygirl

Old 20-09-2007, 09:25 PM   #17
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattanova View Post
lol Sure we are Next time I will give you a chance tinnygirl
Don't wait on me, my friend. I can be quite the flake sometimes
Old 05-10-2007, 03:23 PM   #18
chattanova

Typhoon Lekima Hits Vietnam - Destroys 70,000 Homes

Quote:
Three dead as Typhoon Lekima hits Vietnam

Three people have been killed after Typhoon Lekima lashed into central Vietnam en route to neighbouring Laos.

It whipped up winds of 80 miles an hour and destroyed more than 70,000 homes. Three people drowned, including a 13-year-old boy who was trying to anchor his family's boat during the storm.

The storm made landfall late last night in Ha Tinh and Quang Binh provinces of Vietnam. It destroyed or damaged more than 29,000 homes in Quang Binh province, where 33 people were injured by falling trees or flying debris, according to disaster official Nguyen Ngoc Dien.

In the neighbouring province of Ha Tinh, to the north, 25 people were injured and more than 42,000 homes were wrecked, officials said.

The typhoon was downgraded to a tropical storm after reaching Laos this morning.

Earlier, Lekima appeared to be heading for southern China, where officials evacuated 100,000 people and called 20,000 fishing boats back to harbour.

It shifted course yesterday morning and began heading to Vietnam, which is prone to floods and storms that kill hundreds of people each year.

Vietman's deputy prime minister, Hoang Trung Hai, said the damage could have been much worse. "Thanks to good preparatory work, the damage from the storm is not large," he told Reuters.

Last weekend, Lekima killed at least five people in the Philippines.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/naturaldis...3299%2C00.html

Old 07-10-2007, 10:41 PM   #19
tinmenace

Can't keep up with it all, but will you take a look at the size of this freaking wave!

Typhoon Krosa

Old 08-10-2007, 01:24 PM   #20
chattanova

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post
Can't keep up with it all, but will you take a look at the size of this freaking wave!

Typhoon Krosa

Woooow When & where was this?? Totally crazy!