Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Finance

Old 05-11-2017, 10:01 AM   #1
eddieb

Default Possible bank shakeup?

I have been reading the writing of Ellen Brown for some years, this is her latest offering.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=160585
eddieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 02:37 PM   #2
Andy_Mann

Banking that works for the good of the community, giving loans to assist in the building of businesses, wow, Do you think this will ever catch on?

The tragedy is, most people think this is how banking is actually conducted, like I did up until a few years ago, How stupid was I ?

There have been lots of Bank branch closures near me a recently, perhaps they're preparing for the big crash next year! it's difficult to have a run on a bank if you can't get to one & if the EU plans are to freeze accounts and cash machines, so it might be a good time to have some cash under your mattress for when the engineered crash that no one saw coming, "just comes out of nowhere!"

Years ago, I used to laugh at old people who kept their cash under the mattress, I know why now!

Last edited by Andy_Mann; 05-11-2017 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Adding more anecdotes! You could go on adding stuff about banking fraud forever!
Andy_Mann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 02:53 PM   #3
the apprentice
Inactive

Silivo Gessel tried an experiment to see how quickly the people could readjust, wich turned out to be very quickly indeed if we ditch those who are controlling our money or what is basically our labour, physical labour, remember the name Labour Certificates because this is very important.

This is why we need to re-skill so we will always have an alternative that we can exchange for survival.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote