Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Finance

Old 16-10-2016, 08:20 PM   #1
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Default Warnings From Big Banks: "Economy Has Gone Suicidal"

Zerohedge yesterday:

The economy has gone suicidal

It is working against the very people who need its energy to survive. It is collapsing on its own weight, and the weight of literally incalculable levels of toxic debt. And it is going to create the greatest disaster of our time, if the warnings from the world’s most powerful bankers are any indication.

While the general population is obsessed with the details of the world’s most entertaining and bizarre election in American history, the big banks are gearing up for a deadly serious economic collapse.

Just during the past few weeks, there have been major discussions about stock markets dropping, the insolvency of Europe’s biggest investment bank, the mounting debt crisis and a deeper, long-term decline for ‘everyday Americans.’

1. HSBC Issues “Red Alert” Over Imminent Sell-Off of Stocks

2. I.M.F. Issues “Stability Warning” Over Deutsche Bank

3. Bank of America Warns That a Recession is Imminent, and Unavoidable

4. Macquarie Group’s Leading Investor Warns That the Private Sector Will Never Recover From QE3… and the Age of Human Jobs Is Over

5. The Bank of International Settlements – the Central Bank of Central Banks – Warns of Chinese Economy Meltdown

Details here:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...-gone-suicidal
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2016, 08:35 PM   #2
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

I don't know how reliable zerohedge is but to me the whole system seems to me to be crumbling and about to collapse. I think we are in for some very uncertain times.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend
Old 16-10-2016, 10:20 PM   #3
the apprentice
Inactive

Grab those skills now, the raw materials and the knowledge, it's going to get a lot tougher I would guess, it's always been on the cards.

It's just a matter of when.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2016, 10:27 PM   #4
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
Grab those skills now, the raw materials and the knowledge, it's going to get a lot tougher I would guess, it's always been on the cards.

I don't want to be alarmist, but it's always wise to have a good supply of bottled water and non-perishables in case there's panic when or if a depression hits.

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 16-10-2016 at 10:31 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2016, 10:37 PM   #5
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
I don't want to be alarmist, but it's always wise to have a good supply of bottled water and non-perishables in case there's panic when or if a depression hits.
Luckily we are OK for water living here in the Dales, you can find a beck or river within a mile of each other, there are some ponds but they are a bit peaty.

I hope the blood y lot of them go bust which gives us a chance to begin our own Ubuntu style movement, and let the government starve, that's my view anyway.
Old 16-10-2016, 11:15 PM   #6
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Ive been trying to warn family to move their money, but they seem slow to take me seriously.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2016, 01:22 AM   #7
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Wouldn't it be amazing to know what was really going on? Probably find nothing was going on. If it wasn't for the promise of doom and gloom and inevitable ruin, suicide rate would be a lot higher..
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2016, 10:31 PM   #8
raburgeson

My warning to the banks, have the gold and silver coins ready, we are done with fiat money.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2016, 10:44 PM   #9
iamawaveofthesea

The global el-ites have a more globalised currency waiting in the wings called SDR's

These 'special drawing rights' are created through the IMF which is run by the banking cabal

The chinese are invested in SDR's and we may see a 'problem reaction solution' switch to that new system as we saw in bretton woods after WWII

This would be one possible 'reset' but its likely the el-ites would want some panic on the streets first so that we all go begging our governments to do something to save us which is where the NWO bankers ride in with their new more centralised currency

They are working on blockchains and their currency could be digital

This is why we need to be ready with our own currencies eg the bradbury pound

The chinese, russians, indians (BRICS nations) have all been stocking up on gold and could keep trading commodities for that
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2016, 08:46 AM   #10
gymgenius

SDRs have been used for years. They are heavily used by country's Postal Administrations - especially for paying shipment and delivery charges between different country's administrations. They have 'an exchange rate' linked to each countries currency - so, for (a completely made up) example £1 = 3SDRs.
gymgenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2016, 08:55 AM   #11
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gymgenius View Post
SDRs have been used for years. They are heavily used by country's Postal Administrations - especially for paying shipment and delivery charges between different country's administrations. They have 'an exchange rate' linked to each countries currency - so, for (a completely made up) example £1 = 3SDRs.
Three to one is less of a shock than the 10 to one of the FR.

There is a far better exchange mechanism, if we each gave three hours a week to a specific cause, the accumulation of free energy would grow exponentially, and once it reached critical mass the commodities would flow like honey and money would slowly dissapear.

All this needs is free radicals and faw materials.

I might call it, Special Proliferation of Pelf. SPP's.

Look at the link provided below.

Last edited by the apprentice; 18-10-2016 at 08:57 AM.
Old 15-12-2016, 01:07 PM   #12
reverendjim
Inactive

all going tits up, eh? i can get behind that. but you can bet that if this is the case the banks will make out like bandits...again.

there is only one way to deal with the banks and their best buddies, the government revenue collectors, and that is to simply not play. donrt produce for them, produce for you and yours. dont pay them, expend your energy on you and yours. its a tall order. simply because it requires people to put their community first and they wont. for some reason most people treat their government like some kind of god. all it takes is a generation or so of self sufficiency and they (governments etc) are a done deal. i am sure they'd get pretty violent about it for a while. but if they wanted to survive they'd have to offer service at a reasonable cost.

so i guess we are fucked right out of the gate.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2016, 05:55 PM   #13
noncooperation

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post

wise suggestions - what does everyone think can happen when we have all been living in a 'growth based' economy for so long? at some point it must STOP growing.

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2016, 07:10 PM   #14
noncooperation

the impression i got probably going back to the 2008 crash onwards was, the 'elite' have already removed and hidden all the money and gold etc. that's why so many countries are in great debt - the money had to go somewhere!

So 'they' are already prepared for 'the' crash.

One thing we the people can demand is that the money that has been stollen from us is redistributed as part of the economic reset.

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!

Last edited by noncooperation; 16-12-2016 at 01:30 PM.
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2016, 01:26 PM   #15
reverendjim
Inactive

any crash will likely be slow. hmmmm....not will likely be slow....is slow

its happening now and as far as i can see has been going on for decades. actually when i look at my own region i would say its been going on for a century and a half. yep...a slow decline to third world standards. its like slow cooking frogs. no reaction at all. at no point do people recognize that they should get off the buss. oh yes someone is screaming "cliff ahead! cliff ahead!" but there is no cliff and nobody's going over it.... the beauty of market/currency manipulation eh? but, the buss has its problems, it needs some parts and its put together with spit and haywire, and its rusting away but hey "we'll stay on the buss cos its still moving". yep...hope is a funny thing. a useless thing really in practical terms. some think they need it for mental balance...i prefer knowing to hoping. failing that there is coping. dont fuck up your coping with unrealistic hoping. didn't anyone learn from obama? lol....hope and change indeed. now they'll all do the trump hump straight to the dump. incrementally of course
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2016, 04:15 AM   #16
raburgeson

Suicide, I don't think so, I think the banks slowly murdered the economy. Kind of like the old person in a senior care concentration camp on opium drip.
Old 17-12-2016, 06:01 AM   #17
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
Suicide, I don't think so, I think the banks slowly murdered the economy. Kind of like the old person in a senior care concentration camp on opium drip.
True, but that old dude is also likely to get pneumonia or a blood clot which they might or might not survive. To me it does feel like the death of a thousand cuts.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 05:29 AM   #18
raburgeson

Pick up hand powered tools, a chain saw is great but, you will find youself at the busness end of a bow saw.
Old 01-01-2017, 08:03 AM   #19
davebeard

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
Ive been trying to warn family to move their money, but they seem slow to take me seriously.
move it to where?
Old 01-01-2017, 11:50 AM   #20
ritchs

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post

I don't think there are any safe places imo. If you keep , money in your mattress, well, at least you have physical possession of it, far better than the bank, who can shut down anytime. They have negative interest rate I understand in some places. the bank actually charges you for holding your money. That one is so over the top.

They have confiscated gold and gold coins in the usa during the depression. They devalued it, then after they had it, pushed it back up to 35 dollars/oz. Some insiders made fortunes with that one. Nice eh?

They can come out tomorrow and declare the currency devalued to 50 cents on the dollar i they wanted to. I think this is behind the proposed NAU (North American Union) of USA, Canada & Mexico. Imagine, your held dollars devalued and replaced by the Amero. Giving the Mexicans and who knows who else all, your lifes savings and equity. Your home now worth half of what it was yesterday. Nice eh?

The greatest thing that governments can do is to default. There is nothing to stop the usa from saying "Fk you, we will not honor this trade deficit", or "we don't give a hoot about the galactic sized derivatives"

The government can make itself completely solvent or better overnight. There would be consequences of course in trade. But it is conceivable and doable. We have no power at all at what they could do, we can only speculate.

The greatest thing any president can do is abolish the Federal Reserve. Kennedy tried that by issuing silver certificates. He was given a one way ticket to Dallas for his effort to help the american people stop being debt slaves.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Last edited by ritchs; 01-01-2017 at 11:55 AM.
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote