Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Finance

Old 26-09-2016, 10:37 AM   #21
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
Yes the long term plan is to allocate everyone a fixed number of electronic units per month and when theycare gone, they are gone. They wont even be called debits.
Yes and can only be spent in certain places and on certain things.
Old 26-09-2016, 02:07 PM   #22
huyi

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
When i went in India in 2010, i bought an air fare with my debit card, paid to park my car in the airport parking at Heathrow and paid for a room at a hotel in Heathrow the day before flying (so as not to miss my flight) as well as buying a visa for India, and booking my hotel in India - paying for all this on my debit card...

When i got to India i made three cash withdrawl's and then they cancelled my card.

It cost me a few hundred quid to call the bank (Santander) from my mobile, to varify all the transactions and pissed me round for hours waiting for them to clear my card for use - all the while i was stranded in India.

Cunts.

All for my security, of course.

And now, i think the banks ask that you tell them if you are going abroad... You have to ask them for permission to use your card and your money, it is all a bit fucked up.

When i got back to the UK, i went into the bank to complain, they then cancelled my overdraft and cancelled my card, telling me that i would have to have a new one - the debit card i had hadn't expired, but when i tried to make an overseas payment to a mate they refused the transaction. They then proceeded to piss me about for months and didn't send me a replacement card, so i went into the bank to cancel my account. The assistant on the desk told me that i could not have my own money.... There were three people at the time in the bank with issues who were trying to close their accounts and being refused their money...

I asked to see the manager, and was told that the manager was busy. In the end the cashier told me (again after refusing to give me the money that was in the account) to 'move along' as i 'was holding up the queue.'

As you might imagine, this really pissed me off, so i told her that i would leave, and that i would be back in five minutes with a police officer and i would charge her personally for theft - not the bank, but her personally.... Miracle upon miracle the manager soon appeared and soon after the cashier gave me all the money from my account

Santander are a bunch of wankers.
wow that is bad, and they attempted to keep your money too, i wouldn't have just got the police i would have got a solicitor too, they can't do that.

it's always "for your safety" isn't it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
People on benefits or low income are more vulnerable. When my late Mum withdrew $5000 for her prepaid funeral the guv wrote to her asking what the money was for and she had to provide proof of purchase. That is in Australia. Its never happened to us and I think its because we are self employed.
it's not just people with low income who have trouble taking money out, i've heard stories about people trying to take out large sums and being refused and told to take out a lower amount, these are people with mortgages and bills to pay too.

one guy tried to close his account after they refused his money and they refused to do that also.
David Cameron. An Epitome of Evil Ep2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYljp...e=results_main

Last edited by huyi; 26-09-2016 at 02:13 PM.
huyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2016, 02:33 PM   #23
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
When i went in India in 2010, i bought an air fare with my debit card, paid to park my car in the airport parking at Heathrow and paid for a room at a hotel in Heathrow the day before flying (so as not to miss my flight) as well as buying a visa for India, and booking my hotel in India - paying for all this on my debit card...

When i got to India i made three cash withdrawl's and then they cancelled my card.

It cost me a few hundred quid to call the bank (Santander) from my mobile, to varify all the transactions and pissed me round for hours waiting for them to clear my card for use - all the while i was stranded in India.

Cunts.

All for my security, of course.

And now, i think the banks ask that you tell them if you are going abroad... You have to ask them for permission to use your card and your money, it is all a bit fucked up.

When i got back to the UK, i went into the bank to complain, they then cancelled my overdraft and cancelled my card, telling me that i would have to have a new one - the debit card i had hadn't expired, but when i tried to make an overseas payment to a mate they refused the transaction. They then proceeded to piss me about for months and didn't send me a replacement card, so i went into the bank to cancel my account. The assistant on the desk told me that i could not have my own money.... There were three people at the time in the bank with issues who were trying to close their accounts and being refused their money...

I asked to see the manager, and was told that the manager was busy. In the end the cashier told me (again after refusing to give me the money that was in the account) to 'move along' as i 'was holding up the queue.'

As you might imagine, this really pissed me off, so i told her that i would leave, and that i would be back in five minutes with a police officer and i would charge her personally for theft - not the bank, but her personally.... Miracle upon miracle the manager soon appeared and soon after the cashier gave me all the money from my account

Santander are a bunch of wankers.
They are preparing for something big it's obvious, if enough people got wind of what is happening they would easily be able to collapse the system within 24 hours.
The money has gone to the final takeover of the global military industrial complex, see this department and all of its subsidiaries on overtime getting the hardware ready.

Here we have had the lowering of the protection level for our account from 85 down to 75,000 gauranteed insurance, most will have had this letter by now, if not look into it.

The local authorities continue to tenderize the public by cutting back on essential public transport making those without transport difficult getting too and from hospitals etc, this is another way to rid people from the rural areas and into towns, a slow but progressive type of land clearances is what this pertains to.

Anyone with any sense will be getting together into small Coops and making the transitions now, no use waiting until it's too late.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2016, 02:36 PM   #24
grandmasterp
Banned

The bus service to our hamlet was cut down to just two buses a day.
We started a 'ring and ride' Community Bus service and that is working pretty well.
There's lottery funding available plus other grants.
Info here on how that happened...
https://www.gov.uk/government/public...t-minibus-fund
We got a new bus plus money to pay for some driver training and expenses for the first year.
It just about pays for itself now from fares and bookings but we do fundraiser events to keep a balance of funds against big maintenance bills plus buy a new bus when this one gets too old for the job.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 26-09-2016 at 02:40 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2016, 03:40 PM   #25
sevenhills

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
The bus service to our hamlet was cut down to just two buses a day.
We started a 'ring and ride' Community Bus service and that is working pretty well.
There's lottery funding available plus other grants.
Info here on how that happened...
https://www.gov.uk/government/public...t-minibus-fund
We got a new bus plus money to pay for some driver training and expenses for the first year.
It just about pays for itself now from fares and bookings but we do fundraiser events to keep a balance of funds against big maintenance bills plus buy a new bus when this one gets too old for the job.
That sounds far too much like doing something about it rather than just whinging loudly!
sevenhills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2016, 12:59 PM   #26
dmckenna

This isn't the ramblings of a paranoid man, but I started taking all my money out the bank when I noticed that random amounts would simply go missing, ranging from very small to a decent amount. The only bills that come straight out my bank is for my internet & that is on the 15th of every month depending if it's a weekend so I'm not mistaken it for that.

A classic case that involved a witness was when I was at the local supermarket. I checked my balance before entering & was standing at 1009 pound. Maybe 15 minutes had passed from the time I left the shop & I decided to withdraw 20 pound. To my bewilderment, my balance was now standing at 999 pound, & no, this bank machine does not charge you! The missing ten pound was never accounted for & this was the straw that broke the camel's back.
dmckenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2016, 01:14 PM   #27
sevenhills

That sounds very much like some payees do not access your money immediately, though I thought that was more a "cheque thing" - bleedin annoying though whatever
sevenhills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2017, 09:17 PM   #28
sparkplug

I used to have lots of problems with my Santander cash card. Always got declined at Shell petrol stations near me. I never found out why either.

One time it got cancelled due to fraud but they never told me it had been cancelled but sent me a letter, very handy when you work away from home and have hotel bills to pay

In the end it was happening on a regular bases, I phoned up and kicked off, nothing changed despite promises they would fix things, so I left and went elsewhere.

The banks seem to operate on the principal that once your money goes into their accounts it becomes their money and you should be gratefull they let you have any.

It seems to be more and more common in the UK that cash machines mysteriously have outages accross the entire country. This weekend just gone it was Barclays.
sparkplug is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2017, 09:27 PM   #29
thoreau

I don't have a bank account, no debit card and no credit card - I only use cash - haven't had one for about 15 years. Don't drive or have a valid passport anymore - am fucked if I ever have to show I.D as I have none.

I know not everyone can go down that route but I don't think I will ever go back to using a bank - though I fear eventually I may be forced to
thoreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2017, 10:13 PM   #30
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by huyi View Post
i'm sick of the banks telling me what i can and cannot spend, it's my money and the nanny state thinks they know best.

you want that £100 shopping in tesco? you can't spend that DECLINED!
you want to go out with your mates for the weekend and buy a few drinks? nope we don't want you doing that! we want you to be alone and have no friends DECLINED!
want to pay for that bill? ask us first you can't spend that! DECLINED!

you want to take out £1000 in cash from our bank? well you are going to have to tell us your life story and beg us on your hands and knees to get it!

i would rather spend cash wherever i go and this is why i would rather use cash instead of cards, they can't tell me what to do when i do that can they?

they won't be able to tell how much i spend and what i spend it on if i use cash will they?

you got to ask the big question as to why they don't want people spending their OWN money from their bank? are they planning to keep it for themselves? gain a huge interest lump sum by keeping peoples money in the bank? my bets on the last one.

well i think it's about time i got legal advise on this situation? i don't like to be told what to do with my money, that is for sure.
I have had this question and debate with literally dozens of people.

If you work and exchange your labour and leave it in an un-secured account which it is, your going to be dictated to, because its their money while you deposit it there. They are now poised to empty all imaginary accounts of the digitised entity deposited there.

We are now at the reality bites stage, where if you do not accept a BASC payment then you don't get paid period, only very few use cash today, this means that we are already enslaved and our labour is not our own.

This is why we need to demand cash otherwise it's going to dissappear sharp fashion.

The very best answer to the problem is start our own labour for goods CooP, where it is still legal to barter for essentials but not for profits, it's a no brainier really.

It's a David boycotts Goliath peaceful non compliance model.

Last edited by the apprentice; 27-02-2017 at 10:16 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 01:39 PM   #31
engelsblume

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigscanfly View Post
Regarding the OP's predicament, it does seem very strange that you cannot withdraw money from the account. This has never happened to me. If there is sufficient money in there and the transactions themselves are not suspicious, I can only think of the following other possibilities.

Possible technical glitch?
If the account is joint, perhaps the other account holder has placed a freeze on the account?
Power of attorney?
I agree, banks have anti fraud and anti money laundering regulations in place so whenever the transaction is higher than say 1000 euros, they can block it to check if it's in order.

But I'm more than happy to be corrected if anyone knows some other agenda behind all this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
I think we had another thread on HSBC. They say someting to do with terrorist and want' allow more than £2000 to withdraw or something like that. Anyhoo, once your money in the bank, it belongs to them.
lol HSBC also known as the cartel bank...kinda ironic they have AML regulations in place since they brake them on a daily basis.
Old 14-03-2018, 03:33 PM   #32
Sabrina
Inactive

I once spent a lot online in one go as I had a holiday coming up and no clothes or suncream - I got texts asking me if it was authorised because it wasn't like me to be buying from those shops and spending that much - but it was to prevent fraud.

I got my card cloned at a shop once and they picked up on that quickly and froze my account so they didn't get much - they also told me not to keep much in my main account in case someone steals my card.

I think they might be trying to protect you and themselves from fraud but yes it does make you feel annoyed when your card gets declined because the till or bank are having issues and they look at you....

That's why I give my kids pocket money - any problems with my card I get their purse out ...

Last edited by Sabrina; 14-03-2018 at 03:34 PM.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 04:05 PM   #33
huyi

anyone notice how cash withdraw machines now only have a minimum £20 limit now? some places it's £30 or more!

what next? you can only take out £100 minimum from your bank account? i see that happening in the next couple of years, they hate people using cash and withdrawing cash as they loose intrest when they withdraw money.

it's bad enough you can only withdraw minimum £300 a day but the fact that you have those other issues aswell, do you see what the problem is here?

their focus is getting everyone to use their phones to make payments or contactless in the near future, maybe there will come to a point where the cashpoints will be less and less too, can't have everyone withdrawing money do they.

store & hoard your cash under your beds, safe, anywhere apart from the banks thats what i say.
David Cameron. An Epitome of Evil Ep2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYljp...e=results_main
huyi is offline   Reply With Quote