Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 12-07-2015, 08:20 PM   #1
neila

Default Spirit entity.

Does anyone have experience of an entity taking over them?
If this is in the wrong place then please more it thanks.
neila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 08:32 PM   #2
neila

Wow this forum is dead.
neila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 09:58 PM   #3
serpentine

I've made it a point of honour not to post in threads that the Monday mods will shift down the forum page.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 10:06 PM   #4
thegambler27
Inactive

think it belongs somewhere down the opening forum page neila

zenith has good info on this stuff.. would try to locate her.. knows her stuff on these types of subjects
thegambler27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 10:09 PM   #5
thegambler27
Inactive

main forum page .. down near reptlians ufo's.. theres a forum on spirit possession

should help

Last edited by thegambler27; 12-07-2015 at 10:09 PM.
thegambler27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2015, 03:36 PM   #6
childofthetao

Try the LBRP. All words are chanted/vibrated loudly, although if noise is an issue you can easily whisper or just chant in your mind. All actions are performed with the physical body, all visualizations done in the imagination. The eyes can be open or closed which ever gives the best clarity of imagination.

IMPORTANT: When drawing the pentagrams you MUST begin at the lower left point, then go up to the top, then down to the lower right, then up and left to the upper left point, then directly right to the upper right point, then down and left to where you began.

All items mentioned are NOT necessary, you need nothing, only your body and your mind. I like to use my index and middle finger in place of a dagger or single finger. You need not walk around in a circle (although it is better), you can stand in one spot and rotate there. If anything is not clear just ask. Begin facing EAST.

The Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram

Part One: The Kabalistic Cross
Rise from your chair, walking clockwise around your alter, move to the east of it, facing east. Visualize yourself becoming larger and larger until your are as large as the entire universe, feet always remaining firmly grounded. See a point of light coming from far above, know this is only a tiny fraction of the light from this source, the full brilliance of which would blind you. This dot of light forms a brilliant, pulsating white sphere just above your head. It is nine inches in diameter and brighter then ten thousand suns. Point to this sphere with your dagger/finger and bring it down to your forehead. See this brilliance filling your head with divine light. While pointing to your forehead, vibrate: Ah-TAH.
Bring the point of the dagger/finger firmly down your body until you are pointing towards the ground. Your hand/blade points straight down, covering your groin. As you do this see the light in your head coming down with the blade/finger, forming a beam of brilliant light that moves down through your body and beyond your feet to the center of the Earth. Vibrate: Mahl-KOOT.
Bring the blade/finger up to your right shoulder. See the powerful stream that runs down the center of your body project a beam from the heart area out to your right, past the shoulder blade. See the beam extend to the end of the universe and beyond. Vibrate: Vih-G'Boo-RAH.
Move the blade/finger horizontally to your left shoulder. See the beam of light extending through infinite space to your left. As you focus on this beam, vibrate: Vih-G'Doo-LAH.
Clasp your hands at your chest as if praying. If using a dagger the point should be up. See within your chest, at the point covered by your folded hands, a brilliant golden glow. Vibrate the words: Lih-Oh-LAHM, Ah-MEN.

Part Two: The Formulation of the Pentagrams
Move to the eastern edge of your circle or just face east. Draw a pentagram in front of you with your finger/dagger, seeing it as flaming, gas-jet blue.
Inhale through the nose, feeling energy flow from the ends of the universe, through your nose and body down through your feet to the center of the earth. As you do this also raise your hands to the sides of your head, fingers/dagger facing forward..
Step forward with the left foot and thrust your hands forward so they point to the center of the pentagram. As you do this exhale and feel the energy come back up through your body, through your arms, through the center of the pentagram to the ends of the universe. See the energy as brilliant fire engine red. Use the entire exhalation to vibrate the God name: Yud-Heh-Vahv-Heh.
Bring your hands back to the sides of your head and bring your foot back to it's original position. Put your left hand back down at your side and with your right fingers/dagger point to the center of the pentagram. Trace a brilliant white line at the height of the center of the pentagram as you move/turn clockwise until facing south. Repeat steps 6 to 8 facing south (draw pentagram, perform The Enterer) but instead vibrate: Ah-Doh-NYE.
Repeat as above but move to the west and vibrate: Eh-Heh-YEH.
Repeat as above but move to the north and vibrate : Ah-tah Gee-boor Lih-oh-lahm Ah-doh-nye.
Complete the circle by connecting the white line from the north to the east where you began.
See the brilliant white circle expanding up and down to form a sphere above, below, and all around you.

Part Three: The Evocation of the Archangels
Open your arms to the side, forming a cross with your body. If you have a dagger the point should be up. Take a second to feel the energy running through you making you a brilliant cross of light at the center of the universe.
See a figure in yellow robes with purple highlights standing on a hill in front of you. He is holding a caduceus wand. His robes weave in the wind. Feel a breeze coming from him. Say “before me, Rah-fay-EL” (vibrate his name).
See a figure standing behind you wearing a blue robe with orange highlights. The figure holds a cup in the form of a chalice encrusted with gems and is surrounded by waterfalls. Feel the moisture in the air. Say: “Behind me, Gahb-ray-EL” (vibrate the name).
To your right see a figure dressed in scarlet with green highlights. He holds a flaming sword and you feel heat coming from him. Say “On my right hand, Mee-chai-EL.” Vibrate his name.
To your left see a figure dressed in greens and browns on a fertile landscape, holding sheaves of wheat. Say “And on my left hand, Ohr-ree-EL.” Vibrate his name.
Step out to the side with your left foot and see another beautiful pentagram all around you, outlining your body. Say “For about me flames the pentagram.”
See a golden hexagram (six pointed star) within you, where your heart is. Say “And within me shines the six-rayed star.”
Repeat the Kabalistic Cross.

You can perform an astral banishing by performing this ritual fully in your imagination.
Old 16-07-2015, 04:00 PM   #7
maxxmacc

Contact your local catholic church - they should have someone who can shift the spirit if thats what you wish
maxxmacc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2015, 05:35 PM   #8
childofthetao

You don't need the church, you have more power then the church.
Old 30-07-2015, 05:27 PM   #9
nimrod_osiris
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by neila View Post
Yes, I frequently get either possessed or controlled by entities, but usually in a dream state or when I have dream paralysis. Rarely when I am awake but sometimes I feel my body is going through motions and is not being controlled by my brain but some other force. That is very scary indeed.
nimrod_osiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 01:58 AM   #10
powessy
Inactive

Quote:
Hello neila

Don't know if you are still monitoring this thread or not but yes I have a lot of experience with entities taking over the body.

Your soul is what I call an allowed soul so yes they are within the place where your higher self resides trying to become you there.

Powessy
powessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 02:07 AM   #11
powessy
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimrod_osiris View Post
Yes, I frequently get either possessed or controlled by entities, but usually in a dream state or when I have dream paralysis. Rarely when I am awake but sometimes I feel my body is going through motions and is not being controlled by my brain but some other force. That is very scary indeed.
Hello nimrod_osiris

Your particular problem is with something a little different even though you suffer from the same entity as the OP.

The entity that finds you during sleep paralysis is called a sparteil it is a shadow being or as other prefer to call them demons. The sparteil is actually an angel that once lived on another world and was brought here and placed in a mind trap. They pull you slightly out of body and then they can enter into your dreams with you to find things many times astral projections emerge showing them pieces of your memories of others.

The thing that is possessing you is also a sparteil but they entered you long ago most likely as a child or in another life time as they find others like yourself. This type of sparteil is very small in size and will crawl across your crown and then into your souls mind where it continues to try to become you. This is much more complicated then just these few words.

Next time you are in sleep paralysis try to tell the entity to find powessy he has a surprise for it.

Powessy

Last edited by powessy; 01-08-2015 at 02:09 AM.
Old 01-08-2015, 05:45 AM   #12
1zenith
Banned

Default Hehe heeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegambler27 View Post
think it belongs somewhere down the opening forum page neila

zenith has good info on this stuff.. would try to locate her.. knows her stuff on these types of subjects

Well the OP is a little too vague at this pt.

Hold on, let me read on.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 06:04 AM   #13
1zenith
Banned

Default Well

Quote:

What do you mean exactly??

IN bed sometimes the reptilians will make my hand JERK.
I totally feels like them moving it.

They have done that many times. Sometimes they mess with my speech while at work or where ever.

Sometimes they can sort of take over my brain and make me types things I don't remember saying and Didn't say.
"he couldn't harm a flea". A reptilian mind controlled me to type that.

I guess it is called fractured personality by type (typing).

But onetime around 2006, an entity knew I was having a hard time coming up with an answer to a customer, and totally spoke thru me (many sentences),
but I did the talking, the entity CONTROLLED me to say what I did.

I guarantee you it made no sense and the customer was also mind controlled to act like I DID make sense.

Because she was like "ohh ok". IT was totally retarded!!

The alien who manifested in physical form for about 12 minutes came into my work place, (and yes they can talk), also made no damn sense. He did a good job though.

The alien was trying to explain why he needed to come into a government office at 11 20am and ask for a band aide.
'He' said he hurt is elbow at 6am. See 'he' knew that is the time I wake up.
SO he used THAT #. He was MY alien protecting and sticking up for ME.
They know my habits.
I wanna say he was probably a reptilian being. I know some are protecting me. But he manifested as a black man (60s) year old.
THEY are always posing as black ppl in my virtual reality dreams and placing black ppl in my abductions. But when he manifested here in physical form he was damn good at trying to act HUMAN. But he acted drunk.

I think he was a reptilian. We had a full house in the lobby and he did seem to turn them all OFFFF!!

IT was totally phucking cool!!! I wish we could have replayed it on surveillance.

Well in 2010 I got fully possessed by a demonic reptilian being,
but he was only able to take over 99% percent of my brain.
He entered my physical body
first, THEN my brain/mind.

I was stronger!!! He was telling me to go get the knife kill her kill me. GO get the knife kill her kill me.

He failed!! I won!!!
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 09:26 AM   #14
ufochick

No entity can control us unless we allow it. Use your will and take control back. For sleep paralysis use righteous anger.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 10:58 AM   #15
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

Am I right in saying that these entities influence the ego part of ourselves? If so then I think a hell of a lot of people are being fucked with and often. Of course people want to think that they are themselves, and maybe perceive the whisperings of demons to be the whisperings of their own psyche and so may their entire life time never knowing they are being fucked with by entities.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friends
Old 01-08-2015, 09:43 PM   #16
powessy
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
Am I right in saying that these entities influence the ego part of ourselves? If so then I think a hell of a lot of people are being fucked with and often. Of course people want to think that they are themselves, and maybe perceive the whisperings of demons to be the whisperings of their own psyche and so may their entire life time never knowing they are being fucked with by entities.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friends
Hello silent revolution

Think of it like this you are standing there and on top of your head is a microscopic you also, this smaller you lives in a treemend which is like a matrix of sorts it holds all your memories in it your personal life experiences. When they enter they enter into the treemend and then connect to you there. They will over lay you there and start to unpack, if you feel it there and hear it there then you will feel it here and hear it here also. They have been with many through several reincarnations. The you inside of your treemend is connected to your human body in all ways and to all control centers of the body.

They do not connect to the ego but to the frontal lobe in frontal thought genesis mostly within the left hemisphere. The right hemisphere is creativity this is used to broadcast dreams where they can enter into them.

They are not only fucking you they are connected to one soul that is trying to become himself in yourself, the words and tricks are only a way to deceive and to keep us from finding the truth.

Powessy
Old 02-08-2015, 02:13 AM   #17
rooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by powessy View Post
Hello silent revolution

Think of it like this you are standing there and on top of your head is a microscopic you also, this smaller you lives in a treemend which is like a matrix of sorts it holds all your memories in it your personal life experiences. When they enter they enter into the treemend and then connect to you there. They will over lay you there and start to unpack, if you feel it there and hear it there then you will feel it here and hear it here also. They have been with many through several reincarnations. The you inside of your treemend is connected to your human body in all ways and to all control centers of the body.

They do not connect to the ego but to the frontal lobe in frontal thought genesis mostly within the left hemisphere. The right hemisphere is creativity this is used to broadcast dreams where they can enter into them.

They are not only fucking you they are connected to one soul that is trying to become himself in yourself, the words and tricks are only a way to deceive and to keep us from finding the truth.

Powessy

some people claim the greys are trying to use humans so they can become incarnate on earth.. could the spartiel be a grey soul (allowing that whatever is giving you its info could lie a touch)
Old 02-08-2015, 11:58 AM   #18
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
No entity can control us unless we allow it. Use your will and take control back. For sleep paralysis use righteous anger.
Mk ultra / Manchurian candidate (as well as hypnosis) would argue the point.

Alcahol and drugs, as well as bi-naural beats etc) also alter our perceptions of reality - and if the mind can be tricked so easilly by hallucinogens and can be 're-wired' so easilly, we can easilly see how some minds can be manipulated within the physical, at least.

When our normal 'defenses' (default) are down, (from heavy drug or alcahol use, for instance) manipulating entities can seek to piggy back a persons consciousness - entirely without the host knowing, being aware or allowing it. It can be easy for that presense to then manipuate the mind, and even make the host believe that it is a benevolent being there to guide them.

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 02-08-2015 at 12:05 PM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 06:24 PM   #19
powessy
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
some people claim the greys are trying to use humans so they can become incarnate on earth.. could the spartiel be a grey soul (allowing that whatever is giving you its info could lie a touch)
Hello Rooey

About the greys. The greys are on this side of things and cannot be born to earth,,,,,, yet. The problem is the soul problem. The greys need to change their basic structure or dna to be allowed to live on earth. Lets say everything has a +5 to -5 allowance to be born here on earth, you have to fall into this range. The greys when they came here were most likely a +30 or -30 on this scale. The greys will keep trying to hybridize themselves to fall into this range and this could take hundreds of years. I have seen the greys and they are not anything like the sparteil. The sparteil are shadow people and I have seen many of them, the reason for their appearance is they have amny souls overlapping them making them appear this way. The greys are not like this they show as transparent in form and have a static electrical wave moving along the tops of their heads like a Tesla coil but black and purple. If you seen them you would clearly know the difference. I have obes where I leave my body and see them there not astral experiences seeing only what they want me to see.

This world was created for humans and only humans will ever be born to it unless something figures out how to bypass this law like the sparteil have.

Powessy