Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 12-10-2009, 10:00 PM   #161
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by branjo View Post
That is interesting but could it have mostly to do with diet, its a sad thing but we white people (generally speaking of course) have been living of crap for so long, we are addicted to taste not nutrient.

Many (and I hate to use the term) "minorities" still have a strong sense of diet from their culture. When you take a walk down the isles of a super market you are looking at what sells, and basically speaking, shit is the best seller. When I go into a Chinese or Indian market they are bursting with herbs and spices and vegetables that focus on nutrients instead of taste.

I have recently gone Organic and vegetarian and the amount of food you can eat with a clear conscience from a regular super market wouldn't fill a hand basket let alone a shopping cart, High Fructose corn Syrup is in everything these days, I think this could be just as damaging to the brain and body. As for a decent brand of water, there really isn't one that I have been able to nail down, and that is infuriating.

I think along with the fluoride calcifying the pineal gland I think the biggest enemy of it, is not using it at all. When ever you don't use a particular part of the body for long periods of time it withers, its probably the same for the pineal. We are (Generally speaking again) all basically on auto pilot coasting through life not even using our minds other than to control motor skills of lifting the crap time and time again to our mouths, and then when the stress of life gets to us, we go to the bar and numb it with Alcohol.

We're all nuts....lol.
Nice post! would it also have something to do with artificial light?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2009, 05:09 AM   #162
branjo

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
Nice post! would it also have something to do with artificial light?
I wouldn't doubt it, this big push to the energy saving bulb with lots more mercury in them doesn't seem right. And there is a serious depression that comes from living and working under fluorescent light all our lives. People forget there are fields of green grass and trees in most cases just 30 minutes from their own house. An hour just spent looking around at nature can relieve all the built up stress that a bottle of wine or night out on the town could relieve just the same. Coming into the winter now, leaving the house in the dark and coming home in the dark, it's like having the Sun removed from your life.

It's never easy to find time to just get up and go, from my own experience it's getting harder to do such things these days, it seems to require so much effort that I end up just saying "ah screw it", and watch a movie or documentary and I freaking hate myself getting like this. Again every bulb in my house is those curly little energy saving bulbs, I got them even before I thought about the dangers of them. Maybe these are the root cause of my lethargy lately, I dunno.

What is it that French guy says in the Matrix, "If we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time".
branjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2009, 07:22 AM   #163
beldazar

Hmm...I got given lots of free energy-saving bulbs from Warm Front, how nice of them!
Anyway, I gave them to the local council offices

I had my flourescent tube replaced in the kitchen last week, I had a standard bulb fitting in its place. I now have a 100 watt bulb in my kitchen, the light is much more pleasant, its yellower but that may have something to do with me painting the inside of the lightshade yellow. I'm getting all my electric checked but I did notice that the fitting gets rather hot so I hope it's up to handling 100 watt bulbs or I want another one

I was thinking more along the lines of any kind of artificial light. It is said that to reactivate the pineal gland to sit in a dark room for a month. If we had no artificial light would it help the pineal to work? I understand the sun to be our outer pineal gland and our pineal as the inner sun, after all, the pituitary and the pineal is responsible for our dreams just a theory of mine

Old 13-10-2009, 02:49 PM   #164
branjo

Quote:
Hmm...I got given lots of free energy-saving bulbs from Warm Front, how nice of them!
Anyway, I gave them to the local council offices

I had my flourescent tube replaced in the kitchen last week, I had a standard bulb fitting in its place. I now have a 100 watt bulb in my kitchen, the light is much more pleasant, its yellower but that may have something to do with me painting the inside of the lightshade yellow. I'm getting all my electric checked but I did notice that the fitting gets rather hot so I hope it's up to handling 100 watt bulbs or I want another one

I was thinking more along the lines of any kind of artificial light. It is said that to reactivate the pineal gland to sit in a dark room for a month. If we had no artificial light would it help the pineal to work? I understand the sun to be our outer pineal gland and our pineal as the inner sun, after all, the pituitary and the pineal is responsible for our dreams just a theory of mine
I looked for normal bulbs the other day over here, there are none at the usual stores, I am going to have to see if I can get em online.

It's an Interesting theory though. A type of mild sensory deprivation to kick start the process.

I remember reading years ago about the sensory deprivation studies done in the 60's, at a University. They took a kind of space suit and filled it with cotton padding and the helmet and visor they painted black so no light would get in. Then when the subject was inside and could barely feel any part of his/her body due to the tons of cotton in there, they lowered them into a 12 foot tank of water to eliminate all the sound too. They paid if memory serves me correct 100 dollars an hour of which they had no shortage of volunteers

The results were most couldn't do more 10 - 20 mins thinking they were in it for several hours, they had a complete loss of time. Many came out of it crying, screaming and acting all psycho, they said after the first 20 minutes the brain started to make an entire reality around them, more vibrant than any reported LSD trip they may or may not have had. The longest was 1 hour 15 mins and the guy got $115 for his trouble.

Added: Strangely enough though I don't think anyone fell asleep, as even in our sleep we need still a lot of sensory input.

Last edited by branjo; 13-10-2009 at 02:52 PM.
Old 19-10-2009, 05:34 PM   #165
pipsicle

Quote:
I wouldn't doubt it, this big push to the energy saving bulb with lots more mercury in them doesn't seem right.
Crazy. It's considered too dangerous to put in thermometers these days, so let's put it in LIGHT BULBS instead....

Quote:
Originally Posted by pureheart View Post
This link is interesting...

http://theblackchannel.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=205

Racial differences have been noted in the rate of pineal calcification as seen in plain skull radiographs. In Caucasians, calcified pineal is visualized in about 50% of adult skull radiographs after the age of 40 years (Wurtman et al, 1964); other scholars argue that Caucasians, in general, may have rates of pineal gland calcification as high as *60-80% (King, 2001). Murphy (1968) reported a radiological pineal calcification rate of 2% from Uganda, while Daramola and Olowu (1972) in Lagos, Nigeria found a rate of 5%. Adeloye and Felson (1974) found that calcified pineal was twice as common in White Americans as in Blacks in the same city, strengthening a suspicion that there may be a true racial difference with respect to this apparatus. In India a frequency of 13.6% was found (Pande et al, 1984). Calcified pineal gland is a common finding in plain skull radiographs and its value in identifying the midline is still complementary to modern neuroradiological imaging.
There's quite an interesting scribd article written by a black author about the decrease in black people's spirituality as the result of their pineal glands becoming calcified.

Guys, is there actual hard scientific evidence you could point me to implicating the pineal gland in man's experience of the Divine?
pipsicle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2009, 05:40 PM   #166
beldazar

Quote:
I looked for normal bulbs the other day over here, there are none at the usual stores, I am going to have to see if I can get em online.

It's an Interesting theory though. A type of mild sensory deprivation to kick start the process.

I remember reading years ago about the sensory deprivation studies done in the 60's, at a University. They took a kind of space suit and filled it with cotton padding and the helmet and visor they painted black so no light would get in. Then when the subject was inside and could barely feel any part of his/her body due to the tons of cotton in there, they lowered them into a 12 foot tank of water to eliminate all the sound too. They paid if memory serves me correct 100 dollars an hour of which they had no shortage of volunteers

The results were most couldn't do more 10 - 20 mins thinking they were in it for several hours, they had a complete loss of time. Many came out of it crying, screaming and acting all psycho, they said after the first 20 minutes the brain started to make an entire reality around them, more vibrant than any reported LSD trip they may or may not have had. The longest was 1 hour 15 mins and the guy got $115 for his trouble.

Added: Strangely enough though I don't think anyone fell asleep, as even in our sleep we need still a lot of sensory input.

I really really really want to try a sensory deprivation tank! I remember seeing a place advertised in my home town several years ago now, there is a place down here somewhere. Perhaps I will get round to it too, I have also heard they can send you mad.

As for the lightbulbs, I went up to morrisons the other day and they still stock plenty of the traditional ones. It was good to see

Old 29-10-2009, 10:30 PM   #167
pessi_optimist

Quote:
Originally Posted by zennor View Post
Love this post well done for bringing to my attention, because I gave up using tapwater and flouride toothpaste or anything containing flouride around 6 months ago... and I must say I feel so much better for it.

I have clearer thoughts and not so many aches and pains. My dreams are much more vivid and I feel much more deeply connected spiritually. My emotions have reason now, rather than being the emotionless zombie I was before. Also my teeth are getting better, didn't know that was possible, but I have always suffered from bad teeth. Personally I think after doing research, I have flouridosis which has been rotting my teeth... Dentisits don't tell you about that now do they!

I think just for any reason in general... give up the flouride, it really is poison.
What water do you drink then if not tap? Basically we are told to drink tap water because it's better environmentally but this bullshit, because tap water tastes revolting in London, and it's full of fluoride. But all the bottled water must have something in it too, they are major major corporation in of themselves.

I gave up fluoridated toothpast about a year ago, it's disgusting. I use aloe vera paste now, or tom's of maine's.
pessi_optimist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2009, 10:37 PM   #168
pureheart

I hadn't realised that energy-saving bulbs were so dangerous.

Lots more info here..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...-room-now.html

What the hell are they thinking, making them with mercury?
Old 29-10-2009, 10:49 PM   #169
branjo

Now imagine a huge EMP blast coming from the Sun and popping every lightbulb in your house at the same time. It would be ground zero for mercury poisoning.

Of course this probably never entered their minds when they began pushing them onto the public
Old 29-10-2009, 11:16 PM   #170
pureheart

And of course they have their Energy Assessments (which you have to pay them £250 for) when you want to sell or rent out your house, so that they can come round and check how many of the poisonous little blighters you have been conned into buying.
Old 30-10-2009, 10:15 AM   #171
Molasar

I thought it was the hypothalamus not the pineal gland that regulated sleep in humans?
Molasar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 10:55 AM   #172
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by drooh View Post
I thought it was the hypothalamus not the pineal gland that regulated sleep in humans?
From what I understand the hypothalamus, pituitary and pineal gland are all linked

http://www.wayfinding.net/pineal.htm

Old 30-11-2009, 04:52 PM   #173
w0rm

I remember watching an interesting Doc/Movie called something like Freedom: Awakening 2 (it's on youtube).

Anyway, part of it was about how incredible water really is, how it reacts to music and sound in general.

At one point a scientist shows the benefit of an ozone machine and how it can purify the water - I've not looked this up, or done any further research into the matter, but it's an interesting notion nonetheless.
w0rm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2009, 05:38 PM   #174
branjo

Quote:
Originally Posted by w0rm View Post
I remember watching an interesting Doc/Movie called something like Freedom: Awakening 2 (it's on youtube).

Anyway, part of it was about how incredible water really is, how it reacts to music and sound in general.

At one point a scientist shows the benefit of an ozone machine and how it can purify the water - I've not looked this up, or done any further research into the matter, but it's an interesting notion nonetheless.
Yes there is a few good videos of this on youtube, and threads i have came across here too. Water is a fascinating substance and completely taken for granted.

People were asked to meditate on a droplet of water, sending it all the hatred they could and then the water was frozen, and it froze completely retarded. Then the "same" droplet of water was thawed out and another person had to meditate on it and send nothing but powerful positive emotions and love, then they refroze the water and it went into beautiful snowflake hexagonal designs.

Always spare a conscious thought for the water you put into your body, no matter what they put into it to control you, its 99.9999999999% life that you're drinking.
Old 14-12-2009, 03:33 PM   #175
ahrazu

Location: Poland, Krakow (city where dragon was cheated by poor country man)
Default solar plexus

Quote:
I thiugh about this the other dsay, its all about blocking chakras

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49877

Its really not about giving people physical symptoms, its all to do with blocking the chakra's to prevent 'enlightenment'

this is the whole goal I feel. They block the :-

1. Root chakra by keeping us obsessed by sleazy sex.

2. Spleen, food additives, pesticides etc....

3. Solar plexus, by keeping us in a state of fear and negativity,

4. Heart, all the horrors being carried out makes it so hard to LOVE.

5. Throat, well we all know THAT one! The inability to speak out about anything sounding 'alternative' lol,

6. Third eye or brow chakra, it gets calcified by FLOURIDE!

Great post Universal, lots of depth there
Hello,

I would like to share my experience with the deprogramming of solar plexus chakra. Im just going through it right now… I can say that this is really difficult one and feels like hell… It is like you see your body is sweating and shaking when you even think about this global agenda or spiritual abuse… My emotional body then is going completely insane. I wonder if there are any other people who experience so deep programming in solar plexus. I sure there is something wrong with my reactions, something completely irrational and ridiculous in the strength of the fear I experience. I finally now calmed my body down using appreciation and gratitude feeling in my heart (see www.tomkenyon.com). How I saw it working: around your heart chakra is forming something like magnetic field with white and light blue color and this sphere is growing. It is like my consciousness is placing itself there in the center of this magnetic field of feeling of appreciation and gratitude. I can see everything more clearly (because when you are in fear it is very hard to remain conscious). And what I see is like very disasterous process is going on in meridians and around physical body. And Im feeling like someone is dead or nothing is going to be ok and even like somebody attacked me with bad words and so on. And, as my partner described it, Im far away in my presence almost completely taken by this vortex of though – fear – and fight with both of them: information and the emotion in which it results. Ok. My message here is : it is ok. I let it to be. Im recovering now from serious self attack of my own energy which was programmed deeply in my childhood I even do not know when. I only remember from my childhood terrible dreams about eating people and fighting with gosts. But Im free now even not fully recovered yet.

Thank you Merlincove for your post:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79626
It saved me too.
ahrazu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 05:57 PM   #176
wladxq

and what kind of water do u use for cooking and washing your body?
wladxq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 05:58 PM   #177
wladxq

Quote:
Originally Posted by zennor View Post
Love this post well done for bringing to my attention, because I gave up using tapwater and flouride toothpaste or anything containing flouride around 6 months ago... and I must say I feel so much better for it.

I have clearer thoughts and not so many aches and pains. My dreams are much more vivid and I feel much more deeply connected spiritually. My emotions have reason now, rather than being the emotionless zombie I was before. Also my teeth are getting better, didn't know that was possible, but I have always suffered from bad teeth. Personally I think after doing research, I have flouridosis which has been rotting my teeth... Dentisits don't tell you about that now do they!

I think just for any reason in general... give up the flouride, it really is poison.
and what kind of water do u use for cooking and washing your body?
wladxq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 06:45 PM   #178
stopthemadness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinstrangeworld View Post
I heard that Vitamin C helps with pineal de-calcification.
Vit C is a mild chelator (pronounced key-lay-tor).

Better is intravenous EDTA treatments. It will chelate heavy metals such as lead, nickel, chromium etc. It works its way down the periodic table to the lighter elements. Which means with repeated treatments, 20-30 full treatments, it starts to dissolve calcium from the arteries & veins. It comes out in your urine. At first it will be lead & nickel. With time it will be calcium.

EDTA is not only good for detoxifying heavy metals such as lead, but once it starts to chelate calcium it dissolves blockages in the arteries. That means heart disease, a.k.a. atherosclerosis, IS REVERSIBLE and preventable.

EDTA chelation is the way to go if you want to cleanse your brain of unwanted elements like calcified deposits. I do not know if EDTA works on halogens like fluorine, but it certainly will remove any calcium that might be bound to the fluorine. And it will clean your arteries out within a few months. If your family has a history of heart disease then do EDTA intravenous treatments.

Holistic doctors offer EDTA treatments.

Add to this the Linus Pauling treatment for preventing heart disease, that includes Vit C, and you will be one clean dude.
stopthemadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2010, 07:08 AM   #179
qpid
Inactive

Fluoride is a halogen - like jodine.
qpid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2010, 09:22 AM   #180
skttrbrain

Thumbs up

Didn't you ever wonder why the Pope's staff has a pine cone on it?

..and out of the top is Christ('Christ consciousness' perhaps?)?

Maybe its symbolism thrown right out in the open, as always... Just my own personal observation.

skttrbrain is offline   Reply With Quote