Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 07-09-2014, 01:50 PM   #341
dunadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by horse123 View Post
The reality our spirit exists in is a total self.

Someone states vitamin C, yet if the body were not functional with the existing state, Vitamin C would have no meaning.

Holistic medicine involved using balances to adjust losses.

Therefore applying a 7 chakra method is simply a review for balance, it is not a state to be known by a Scientist for the purpose of abusing our bodies.

As far as knowing what the spirit of creation is, you will never know, so you should stop asking everyone on forums trying to gain information from the higher consciousness.
Interesting points.

Not everyone knows the answers and the path to enlightenment takes time, knowledge and effort, not to mention discipline (of sorts) - the internet can help, BUT, it is a very small part of the jigsaw

I agree with you for the most part yet vitamin C is vital for humans (as are many vitamins, minerals and nutrients as we do not exist in isolation from the planet and the Source). As mentioned before, our ability to make VIT C is NIL and I believe that our lives have been shortened on purpose ie both issues have been genetically engineered out of us (this may have been a good thing or a bad thing - my instinct tells me though that humanity has been tampered with in this regard).

It's a double edged sword, if we live longer then we would hopefully gain more wisdom (which may threaten other species - perahaps those who have tampered with out DNA?), yet, with the 'evil that men do' (all over the media/news at the moment) then perhaps by living shorter lives this allows the mundane system of reincarnation to work through this 'problem' more quickly. When one is free from the mundane cycle of reincarnation the soul has achieved wisdom, enlightenment and choice, working, in absolute, with the Source. Of course there could be higher levels than the Source even, perhaps other 'Sources' for each 'universe' et al.

Some belief systems, religions, believe that there is only limited space in 'heaven' and/or the select few - only the 'queen bees' - should be allowed to access this gift, perhaps even the darker forces want this energy and power for themselves (please see the paragraph below). With this misguided belief these religions and their esoteric factions (ie TPTB) will do everything that they can so as to stop the 'masses' or the 'cattle' (their terminology not mine) from achieving such enlightenment and access to heaven. Of course through meditation - if the third eye is open and protected - then heaven can be accessed for short periods whilst still incarnate - at the least bliss. The common misconception - probably spread by Rex Mundi and his cohorts - that there are only 144,000 spaces in heaven has created fear and ego based behavior - which then taints the great work and our own spiritual progression. There could be less spaces in 'heaven' not because all are not welcome, but because many are not able to achieve the correct 'frequency'.

The Source, through the system of reincarnation, is seeking unconditional love (love generation/creation) and the ability to provide such from other souls, when such is found and a soul is worthy of becoming a creator, a star-maker at first, then the mundane cycle can be broken free of.

I believe is NOT the same as I Know - so each one of us has to come to our own conclusions, there are those, from who we can learn, who have gone before though.

Last edited by dunadan; 07-09-2014 at 02:08 PM.
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 08:52 PM   #342
mrdobalina
Inactive

Fantastic thread, thank you all for your input, I enjoyed it.
It rings so many bells for me. I live with my mother and we use a water filter and use as little fluoride as we can, not because of this (up until now),but because of the process and it's poison. We talk a lot about everything, she is 83 but has the mind of a 30 year old, she is open to any idea, I am also.
Only today she said to me 'what is wrong with people, are they all asleep or something'?
I've read this thread and been in to tell my mother why she is more switched on than most people in their forties. I am going to try an eliminate as many other rubbish chemicals in our lives.. I knew I was right, even if I didn't actually know, lol.
Mushroombot, thanks for that exercise, I will try it tonight. I have recently been trying to move the energy of my right brain over to my left, using a whirlpool to do it and I can feel my penal gland throbbing away most days, I guess I have been doing something completely different but I'm achieving the same sort of results. I used to meditate all the time but I came in to some money and my ego kicked in and I bought the fancy car and shit like that, I have been trying to get out of my egotistical nightmare and tonight I think everything has come together to let me carry on, on my journey. I have depression problems and have hit rock bottom recently but I read an article about the differences of the right and left brain recently and made up my own exercise to become less analytical and more creative, tonight I awoke from my grind and everything is going to be great. Thank you all once again.
Peace.
mrdobalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 02:52 AM   #343
dunadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdobalina View Post
Fantastic thread, thank you all for your input, I enjoyed it.
It rings so many bells for me. I live with my mother and we use a water filter and use as little fluoride as we can, not because of this (up until now),but because of the process and it's poison. We talk a lot about everything, she is 83 but has the mind of a 30 year old, she is open to any idea, I am also.
Only today she said to me 'what is wrong with people, are they all asleep or something'?
I've read this thread and been in to tell my mother why she is more switched on than most people in their forties. I am going to try an eliminate as many other rubbish chemicals in our lives.. I knew I was right, even if I didn't actually know, lol.
Mushroombot, thanks for that exercise, I will try it tonight. I have recently been trying to move the energy of my right brain over to my left, using a whirlpool to do it and I can feel my penal gland throbbing away most days, I guess I have been doing something completely different but I'm achieving the same sort of results. I used to meditate all the time but I came in to some money and my ego kicked in and I bought the fancy car and shit like that, I have been trying to get out of my egotistical nightmare and tonight I think everything has come together to let me carry on, on my journey. I have depression problems and have hit rock bottom recently but I read an article about the differences of the right and left brain recently and made up my own exercise to become less analytical and more creative, tonight I awoke from my grind and everything is going to be great. Thank you all once again.
Peace.
Glad to hear it!

The head-mind can keep playing it's own head-tapes, often fear and ego based etc. If you listen to your 'bodymind' (subconscious) then it will usual tell you to be more creative and allow you to enjoy life more

There a several techniques for bridging the left and right brain.
Old 08-09-2014, 06:50 AM   #344
zetronooo
Inactive

Please remember; you do NOT take the vitamin C..........you put it in the water you WILL TAKE and let it remove the Fluoride. You will see gunk fall to the bottom of the container after you add the C. It will be a fluffy sort of gunk....that contains the Fluoride. YOU LEAVE THAT ON THE BOTTOM and drink the detoxified water......or filter the gunk out with a coffee filter.

I am not talking about the vitamin C as you normally think of it.

Thanks,

Dave
zetronooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 08:09 PM   #345
mrdobalina
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
Glad to hear it!

The head-mind can keep playing it's own head-tapes, often fear and ego based etc. If you listen to your 'bodymind' (subconscious) then it will usual tell you to be more creative and allow you to enjoy life more

There a several techniques for bridging the left and right brain.

Cheers my friend, your right about the head tapes, the head tapes, the head tapes, lol, that winds me up when I keep repeating the word in my head,I feel like Brick from the tv show "the middle". Everything in that world is fear and ego based, I don't like it in the matrix, it doesn't frighten me, it just winds me up.

I'm open to any new ideas, I tried mushroombots exercise last night and I awoke in a good mood and it lasted until 4pm, when someone let me down on some money they owe me, four attempts, now, it got me angry but I went round my brothers after and did a couple of hours work on his shed and now I'm ok again. He better have my money tomorrow otherwise I'll be working over my brothers for the rest of the week, lol.
Peace.
Old 09-09-2014, 10:46 AM   #346
dunadan

Quote:
Cheers my friend, your right about the head tapes, the head tapes, the head tapes, lol, that winds me up when I keep repeating the word in my head,I feel like Brick from the tv show "the middle". Everything in that world is fear and ego based, I don't like it in the matrix, it doesn't frighten me, it just winds me up.

I'm open to any new ideas, I tried mushroombots exercise last night and I awoke in a good mood and it lasted until 4pm, when someone let me down on some money they owe me, four attempts, now, it got me angry but I went round my brothers after and did a couple of hours work on his shed and now I'm ok again. He better have my money tomorrow otherwise I'll be working over my brothers for the rest of the week, lol.
Peace.
You are welcome

We all suffer from 'monkey mind' as it constantly swings from tree to tree as our small and nervous ancestors once did (if you believe Darwin ).

If one word keeps repeating - perhaps from an inner critic perspective - then just say STOP!, in a firm voice (or sub-vocally if others are around). If though the voice is overly critical, don't give it power, time or energy, just tell it to 'F' Off LOL! It takes time and practice but it works - sometimes one needs to work through lots of inner criticism (often with the voices of teachers or guardians et al). This is you now communicating with yourself, and awakening on the spiritual path - you have started to notice and listen, challenging but good!

When you were angry - as other methods failed - you went and did something 'creative' - that was perfect, text book in fact.

Another easy one, is to just focus on the breath - a basic form of mindfulness - and the word CALM, focus on the gentle pause between the in and out breaths. This can be done anywhere and at any time and could get you out of a fix.

When you have time, do a quick meditation - get nice and relaxed - and pack all of your troubles into a balloon's basket and see it float off into the distance until it disappears. Or throw your worries into a fast flowing stream and watch them dissolve, or even, perhaps see yourself at a quiet railway station and see every thought/worry as a passing train and just watch it pass on by.

Dunadan

Last edited by dunadan; 09-09-2014 at 10:51 AM.
Old 09-09-2014, 10:55 AM   #347
dunadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetronooo View Post
Please remember; you do NOT take the vitamin C..........you put it in the water you WILL TAKE and let it remove the Fluoride. You will see gunk fall to the bottom of the container after you add the C. It will be a fluffy sort of gunk....that contains the Fluoride. YOU LEAVE THAT ON THE BOTTOM and drink the detoxified water......or filter the gunk out with a coffee filter.

I am not talking about the vitamin C as you normally think of it.

Thanks,

Dave
Hi Dave,

Thanks for that point

I am sure early in the Thread I advocated the use of a Reverse Osmosis filter system - with the correct filters fitted - from the likes of Freshly Squeezed Water et al.

Anyways that's where I was coming from/heading - apologies for any confusion caused

Kind regards,

Dunadan
Old 06-10-2014, 12:52 PM   #348
mrdobalina
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
You are welcome

We all suffer from 'monkey mind' as it constantly swings from tree to tree as our small and nervous ancestors once did (if you believe Darwin ).

If one word keeps repeating - perhaps from an inner critic perspective - then just say STOP!, in a firm voice (or sub-vocally if others are around). If though the voice is overly critical, don't give it power, time or energy, just tell it to 'F' Off LOL! It takes time and practice but it works - sometimes one needs to work through lots of inner criticism (often with the voices of teachers or guardians et al). This is you now communicating with yourself, and awakening on the spiritual path - you have started to notice and listen, challenging but good!

When you were angry - as other methods failed - you went and did something 'creative' - that was perfect, text book in fact.

Another easy one, is to just focus on the breath - a basic form of mindfulness - and the word CALM, focus on the gentle pause between the in and out breaths. This can be done anywhere and at any time and could get you out of a fix.

When you have time, do a quick meditation - get nice and relaxed - and pack all of your troubles into a balloon's basket and see it float off into the distance until it disappears. Or throw your worries into a fast flowing stream and watch them dissolve, or even, perhaps see yourself at a quiet railway station and see every thought/worry as a passing train and just watch it pass on by.

Dunadan
Thank you, great advice. I've had a bit of a return to a few years ago lately and I've been down, been trying the exercises recently and have spent all day out of the bedroom for two days now.
Old 06-10-2014, 01:47 PM   #349
dunadan

Quote:
Thank you, great advice. I've had a bit of a return to a few years ago lately and I've been down, been trying the exercises recently and have spent all day out of the bedroom for two days now.
Sounds like good progress then.
Old 23-11-2014, 05:48 PM   #350
jayfromla
Inactive

I don't want to be mis-understood, but I take exception with the title of the thread. This fluoride damage to the pineal gland has been proven, it is not a theory. The pineal gland is to the mind, or more specifically, the consciousness what the thyroid gland is to the physiological body.

The pineal gland is directly responsible for seratonin, cortisol, DMT, and other neuropeptides and horomones that are directly responsible for our 5 sense reality perception of the world as we can invision. Fluoride is poison, brain poison, body poison, and is as sinister for its use to man as radiation, GMO food, or vaccines.
jayfromla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2015, 10:48 PM   #351
majortom

The pineal gland is Intuition
majortom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 04:31 PM   #352
dunadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayfromla View Post
I don't want to be mis-understood, but I take exception with the title of the thread. This fluoride damage to the pineal gland has been proven, it is not a theory. The pineal gland is to the mind, or more specifically, the consciousness what the thyroid gland is to the physiological body.

The pineal gland is directly responsible for seratonin, cortisol, DMT, and other neuropeptides and horomones that are directly responsible for our 5 sense reality perception of the world as we can invision. Fluoride is poison, brain poison, body poison, and is as sinister for its use to man as radiation, GMO food, or vaccines.
Informative and well put
Old 18-08-2015, 02:50 PM   #353
divineangel
Banned

https://bradleyloves.wordpress.com/2...world-order-4/

it is word sigil magi magic
letters used in spelling as magi spells

Chug some fruit juice and or eat some fresh fruit 3x a day.

The tree fruit, vine fruit vegetable, leaf, herb is our friend, food source.
Nature is our friend, food source.

Last edited by divineangel; 18-08-2015 at 02:59 PM.
divineangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2015, 03:10 PM   #354
divineangel
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by majortom View Post
The pineal gland is Intuition
The pineal is one of 101 glands and arterial pathways mid inorganic science is clueless about.

If you feed a turtle wrong turtle food its shell will be deformed.

man is meant to eat from the tree fruit leaves, vines, herbs

The tree bark filters out the inorganic rock
We eat the tree fruits, vine fruits vegetable, leaves, herbs, flowers, nuts

Nature is complete and sufficient for us.

in old pipe locations a distiller will remove sediment, in newer pipe locations, there is less sediment.

if you drink the tree fruit juice, even bottled with no added sweetener, it has been filtered through the tree bark

same with fresh tree fruit, vine fruit vegetable, leaves, even powdered or simmered bark.
ie. cherry tree bark tea syrup for cough

oak tree leaf and bark simmered in water and added to a bath pull tension out the body and feed natural iodine tree minerals dermally through the skin. maple tree syrup is rich in natural iodine

cancel delete inorganic as a non edible rock

Refocus quickly on the productive organic, it is food

Chug fruit juice and or eat fresh fruit 3x a day

Last edited by divineangel; 18-08-2015 at 03:19 PM.
divineangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2015, 10:29 AM   #355
majortom

Quote:
Originally Posted by divineangel View Post
Agreed
majortom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 12:24 AM   #356
dunadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by divineangel View Post
The pineal is one of 101 glands and arterial pathways mid inorganic science is clueless about.

If you feed a turtle wrong turtle food its shell will be deformed.

man is meant to eat from the tree fruit leaves, vines, herbs

The tree bark filters out the inorganic rock
We eat the tree fruits, vine fruits vegetable, leaves, herbs, flowers, nuts

in old pipe locations a distiller will remove sediment, in newer pipe locations, there is less sediment.

if you drink the tree fruit juice, even bottled with no added sweetener, it has been filtered through the tree bark

same with fresh tree fruit, vine fruit vegetable, leaves, even powdered or simmered bark.
ie. cherry tree bark tea syrup for cough

oak tree leaf and bark simmered in water and added to a bath pull tension out the body and feed natural iodine tree minerals dermally through the skin. maple tree syrup is rich in natural iodine

cancel delete inorganic as a non edible rock

Refocus quickly on the productive organic, it is food

Chug fruit juice and or eat fresh fruit 3x a day
Interesting and informative.

There could be a lot of reasons for the likes of Alzheimer's and Dementia, yet it occurred to me - again - the other day that, as fluoride is derived from the processes involved in aluminium production, I wonder if its widespread use in toothpaste - and some water supplies - if fluoride also causes Alzheimer's? Flouride is so toxic and has been used to subdue peoples before...mind you Im sure that TPTB dont want to overload the NHS (in the UK) with this illness intentionally? So it could be another health cock-up, like asbestos (and WiFi/Microwave signals)?

Of course using aluminium cooking utensils and chem-trails (high altitude micro aluminium particle spraying too) etc could have an impact, as could the dross that many vaccinations carry and likewise for amalgam fillings too.

Kindest,

Dunadan
Old 03-10-2015, 09:31 PM   #357
oneriver

I have just installed a reverse osmosis water filtration system to take the fluoride and other nasties out of the water.

I wonder if my pineal gland will ever decalcify?
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 10:15 PM   #358
daveanderson
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
I have just installed a reverse osmosis water filtration system to take the fluoride and other nasties out of the water.

I wonder if my pineal gland will ever decalcify?
One of the members here (silent revoloution) recomended a turmeric and black pepper corn tea.

This works.

edit

here you go ------> http://humansarefree.com/2014/05/tur...ixir-will.html

Last edited by daveanderson; 03-10-2015 at 10:21 PM.
daveanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 01:15 PM   #359
dunadan

Avoiding the use of aluminium tinned drinks (as well as the awful stuff they often have within) may also help us all!?
Old 04-10-2015, 02:03 PM   #360
tnt1

Time to waken people. The pineal collects, even attracts the minerals in question for one reason in biology. There is always a reason. When a body part attracts something one has to look closely at what goes on.

In meditation we chant "OM" and the key that you chant in, that is to say the tonal quality of your OM should be different than your neighbors! The reason is that as the monks teach, when you do the chant you stimulate the soft pallet both with the tongue in between OM and the key you use for your own "OM" is to vibrate both your upper pallet and the hard red shield shell formed around your gland from this mineral all around the outside making it a resonant chamber!
That is to stimulate the gland to life from these chants, from light bursts from sun gazing, as all great masters had relationships with the sun, and also sound. These chambers they sat in also resonated with the stone, which wasn't just any old stone.

They had specific stone for specific reasons. Rose quartz was used for something other than hard granite and diorite was used for something other than these and still others could be polymers but each had purpose and when one approached a Dolman it was for that purpose, indeed made for it!

Just as the lay out in Egypt was to the human body, each chamber, each session room for healing had different stone. This is why.

The fluoride collection is nothing to be afraid of. Any Dr. will tell you it is natural and increases with time and can be various degrees of coverage. Some do block but it is actually quite rare. What happens with most is that they form a hard shell all one piece. Chants simply made use of that as the people with more shell vibrated the gland to life faster! Its not always a bad thing what the body does.

Last edited by tnt1; 04-10-2015 at 02:04 PM.
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote