Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 30-11-2015, 01:35 PM   #81
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 18,899
Likes: 10,413 (5,920 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
Not playing your game, sorry.

Where did I say I know everything? I have not the need nor the desire, nor the energy to go over and over and over the same things, day in and day out. That does not make me complacent.

You know nothing about me, what drives me, what I do with the information I get from many sources, how long I have been connecting dots etc. if you feel the need to make a judgement, be my guest. I am not going to debate with you and respond to your long winded posts... End of
Ok

I look forward to being able to share information pointing out the conspiracy David Icke is exposing without having you drop in and slow things down

Goodbye
__________________
''You're free to get as offended as you like''- Mark Passio

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2015, 04:31 PM   #82
vancity eagle
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 9,690
Likes: 4,059 (2,249 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Things are not quite that simple

There ARE jewish supremicists just as there are other kinds of supremicist

Lets take that on board first of all

There ARE jews who believe that they are gods chosen people

Then there is the ashkenazi element to the equation. many ashkenazis are NOT JEWS but claim they are jews because they try to equate judaism with race

This is to perpetuate the myth that they are desecended from the biblical hebrews in order to give foundation to their claim that palestine is historically their ancestral home, when it is not. Ashkenazis descend from khazars so they are not from palestine

So many ashkenazis are knowingly or unknowingly swept along with the agenda too

Then there are those who have been brainwashed by the zionists to believe everything that they have been told about history in europe and they then seek revenge on europe for the holocaust

This is an important thing to grasp...there ARE ashkenazi comentators out there who have called for revenge and they are using mass immigration to achieve that. For example listen to what this guy has to say about barbara spector and another commentator:



There are commentators like Gilad Atzmon who talk about the influence of what he calls 'jewish power'



So things are complicated out there

To try and over-simplfy things is to miss much of the picture

I personally see the upper reaches of the conspiracy as being kabbalistic occultists who wear various outer coats to conceal their true occultic and often sabbattean core

These kabbalist black magicians will at different times wear christian coats, jewish coats, islamic coats and atheist coats

They will often sweep members of those religions along with their perverse plans

There are however many decent and honest and peace loving people from each of those religions too

The groups you mention above are all part of the secret society network and in the inner order of those groups is kabbalism

And that includes the vatican

I completely agree with pretty much everything you have said here, but I will say this.

1. You and others IMO are still exaggerating the Ashkenazi elites role in all of this. They are an important element, but far from being the complete picture. The Ashkenazis have only very recently had such influence, and even at that it is my opinion, that they are simply fronts being put into specific positions of power to hide the even bigger players.

2. You are making way too much out of people like Barbara Spectre. She is a fucking teacher for crying out loud. She has no power or influence to effect anything. This is the problem with a lot of your propaganda, you make great exaggerations out of little things. Who cares what some teacher thinks. She isn't even saying much other than she supports immigration. I don't see the great evil or why we should focus on her. She is irrelevant.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2015, 04:50 PM   #83
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 18,899
Likes: 10,413 (5,920 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
I completely agree with pretty much everything you have said here, but I will say this.

1. You and others IMO are still exaggerating the Ashkenazi elites role in all of this. They are an important element, but far from being the complete picture. The Ashkenazis have only very recently had such influence, and even at that it is my opinion, that they are simply fronts being put into specific positions of power to hide the even bigger players.
Do you know the people who need to know this stuff the most?

Ashkenazis

Ashkenazis need to know how they have been lied to by the zionists and they are beginning to know

They are having their own awakening. For example schlomo sands book 'the invention of the jewish people' has sold many copies within israel

Why do they need to know it?

They need to know it so that they can begin to compromise with the palestineans. they need a softening of their position and that requires them to realise that their justification that god gave them that land is false

Secondly they need to wake upto the fact that they are being played and that people claiming to be their allies like the zionist christians are in fact seeking to fulfill bibilical prophecy where the jews will either convert to christianity or die in the apocalpyse centred on jerusalem

Watching events in the middle east at the moment the hopes of the zio-christians don't look that far fetched....at the moment

Secondly ashkenazis need to understand the lay of the land as much as everyone else so that they as individuals can decide what they stand for

Do they want to defend the rothschilds and their allies as they seek to create a global government under their control?

Do they want to pursue war with iran and risk sparking world war 3 as various alliances drag russia and china into the ensuing conflict? etc

So they too must know their past and where they have come from in order to decide where they are going to go

However for as long as many don;t understand the truth about these things they will continue to be swept along with the zionist propaganda which was created by the cabal

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
2. You are making way too much out of people like Barbara Spectre. She is a fucking teacher for crying out loud. She has no power or influence to effect anything. This is the problem with a lot of your propaganda, you make great exaggerations out of little things. Who cares what some teacher thinks. She isn't even saying much other than she supports immigration. I don't see the great evil or why we should focus on her. She is irrelevant.
No she is not irrelevant and here is why

People like barbara spector are simply the front groups of the cabal. They are funded through tax exempt foundations controlled by the cabal

Money flows behind the 'colour revolutions' in europe can be traced back to george soros for example. These guys hide in the shadows and use other people as their puppets, that is their modus operandi. Spector is one of their puppets but she has powerful backing

So she is a visual and audible manifestation of the will of the cabal which is to use mass immigration to destabilise europe (and other areas of the world)
__________________
''You're free to get as offended as you like''- Mark Passio

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 30-11-2015 at 04:54 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2015, 04:53 PM   #84
vancity eagle
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 9,690
Likes: 4,059 (2,249 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
A further example of hegels dialectic in action is the false paradigm between international capitalism and international communism with the banking cabal using both to further their agenda of centralling ('globalising') their power and control over humanity

So they set up two seemingly contradictory systems and play both ends against the middle

They are always ultimately the winners in each scenario and the general populace are the bewildered losers
I fully understand the hegalian dialectic thankyou.

So how exactly are you not playing into it yourself by all of this

"commie this, cultural Marxist that, stop immigration this" I've seen you do virtually nothing but flood this thread and other similar threads with extreme right wing propaganda.

You are using the Alex Jones method of disinformation. Expose the Hegalian dialectic, or left/right paradigm, and then once doing so, JUMP RIGHT BACK INTO IT, hoping that your listeners will be too stupid to figure that out.


You also bring up a false application of Hegel, because there never was anything like "International Communism" It never existed, it was merely fear mongering from the CIA and the Western elites.

The USSR and China, the 2 main "communist" blocks, which were actually Socialist first of all. (Communism never actually existed, Marx said it was stateless) Were in serious disagreement with one another. Probably the 3rd largest Socialist power was Yugoslavia, who also had beef with the USSR. There was no unified or organized "international Communism" except in the nightmare fantasy world of far right extremists and CIA propaganda.


There is no Socialist option in America. Never has been , so its not even really a left/right paradigm. Its more of a centre/right paradigm. Same thing in Europe to be honest although their centre was further from the right than it is in America.

The fact that there has never actually been a real leftist option supported by the Western elites, or that they have had to try and disguise Neo-Liberalism as leftist just shows exactly what the elites really support, and I don't really think Hegels philosophy applies here.
Likes: (2)
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2015, 05:10 PM   #85
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 18,899
Likes: 10,413 (5,920 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
I fully understand the hegalian dialectic thankyou.

So how exactly are you not playing into it yourself by all of this

"commie this, cultural Marxist that, stop immigration this" I've seen you do virtually nothing but flood this thread and other similar threads with extreme right wing propaganda.
I have used various terms yes but i have also tried (more than anyone else i can see on this forum) to breakdwon and explore what those terms really mena to try and clear up the confusion that exists over them

For example there is a huge amount of confusion over 'jewish identity' and i have had to make post after post to try and seperate judaism the religion from zionism the political movement and ashkenazis the ethnic grouping

phew!

I am trying to create a consensus here on what these things mean because language only works when there is a consensus on meaning and that is what Orwell was talking about when he was explaining about the degredation of language through 'doublespeak'

language is a tool. if the cabal create confusion within language then people loose their ability to use that tool to communicate and like the builders of the tower of babel then fall into confusion and discord

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
You are using the Alex Jones method of disinformation. Expose the Hegalian dialectic, or left/right paradigm, and then once doing so, JUMP RIGHT BACK INTO IT, hoping that your listeners will be too stupid to figure that out.
No i am not only exposing it, i am breaking down the role of language within it

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
You also bring up a false application of Hegel, because there never was anything like "International Communism" It never existed, it was merely fear mongering from the CIA and the Western elites.
ok let me clarify why i have said 'international communism' as opposed to 'communism'

I think the world 'communism' is often missapplied by people because i don't think communism was ever achieved. i don't think the process ever got past the 'dictatorship of the proletariat' stage

so by speaking about 'international communism' i am referring to the co-opted strain within the 'left' which can be traced back to the cabal of bankers

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
The USSR and China, the 2 main "communist" blocks, which were actually Socialist first of all. (Communism never actually existed, Marx said it was stateless) Were in serious disagreement with one another. Probably the 3rd largest Socialist power was Yugoslavia, who also had beef with the USSR. There was no unified or organized "international Communism" except in the nightmare fantasy world of far right extremists and CIA propaganda.
See my point above about meaning the co-opted left which i distinguish from genuine workers movements

The 'communist plot' that Mccarthy was trying to expose within the US was in fact the people behind the CFR who funded trotsky and lenin and the bolsheviks ie the banking cabal etc

Those people are of course capitalists but at the same time will support false 'international communism' for example pol pot or bolshevism or even a bogeyman of communism as you mentioned (which they have created in their media)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
There is no Socialist option in America. Never has been , so its not even really a left/right paradigm. Its more of a centre/right paradigm. Same thing in Europe to be honest although their centre was further from the right than it is in America.
I think some capitalists would disagree with you there

They would say that by bailing out the banks instead of letting them fail the US is in fact one of the most socialist countries on the planet!

In effect they have capitalised their profits and socialised their loses and that ain't capitalism

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
The fact that there has never actually been a real leftist option supported by the Western elites, or that they have had to try and disguise Neo-Liberalism as leftist just shows exactly what the elites really support, and I don't really think Hegels philosophy applies here.
Well what you are referring to there is about controlling the LOCUS

So for example they will tell the public that papers like the guardian are 'left wing' when in fact they are centrist

or

they will tell people that the 'labour' party is left wing when in fact it is centre-right

The effect this has is to obscure the true left from the view of the public perception (true left being the power exercised from the people not an authoritarian regime)

People aren't even aware of various left wing libertarian options and that is because such options move power out of the hands of the government and into the hand sof the public and the government don't want that and the government weild HUGE influence over the mainstream media especially the state sponsored BBC

Chomsky discussing the destruction of language re 'socialism', 'communism', 'capitalism', 'anarchism'etc

I don't agree with chomksy on a lot but i do agree that socialism is when the workers own and control the mean of production

__________________
''You're free to get as offended as you like''- Mark Passio

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 30-11-2015 at 05:17 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2015, 05:19 PM   #86
vancity eagle
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 9,690
Likes: 4,059 (2,249 Posts)
Default

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
First of all the bolsheviks were overwhelmingly influenced by the ashkenazis
There is no doubt they were involved. No surprise really because many were treated poorly under the Tzars, and this is not propaganda. Who knows the actual figures. Boots has presented some opposing statistics to the ones you posted, so it really becomes a "whose source do you trust" argument.

What I absolutely do know for a fact, is that it is NEO NAZI propaganda to try and portray the USSR and Socialism as a central part of a "Jewish Conspiracy" Even though Stalin actually killed off a lot of the Jews under his regime because he thought they were Western spies. Even though the USSR actually fought "The Conspiracy"

Why do white supremacists do this ? Simply because Socialism is a direct threat to the System of White Supremacy. Even though small elements of socialism implemented by Western governments have actually drastically improved the lives of many white people. These facts do not matter though when you are waging an ideological war based on disinformation.


Quote:
But we never hear about the mass murder of millions of slavic russians carried out by the ashkenazi bolsheviks
THe Bolsheviks never carried out any murders of millions of people. THis is all British/American and Neo Nazi propaganda that even many people on the left have fallen for. I have put out plenty of information on these lies.

Do you know who actually is responsible for killing millions of Slavic Russians ?

Adolph Hitler.


Quote:
But lets leave that and get back to bolshevim. The marxist bolsheviks and the zionists are secular (non relgious) MATERIALISTS
Many of the Marxists were secular because the Russian Orthodox Church was a propaganda outlet of the Tzars. The told people to worship the Tzars, and that they were given power to rule over them by GOD himself. Many of the Marxists were disgusted by thy hypocrisy of the church and were thus turned off by religion. Actually the materialists were THE ORTHODOX CHURCH, who refused to sell their Gold and Jewels to buy food for Russians who were starving to death during the Russian civil war. What spiritual Christians they were who chose riches over helping people dying en masse. This is why the Bolsheviks began to confiscate church property and align themselves against the church, because they were a bunch of heartless hypocrites, much like organized religion is today.

We see similar happenings today where many leftists oppose religion because of much of the hypocrisy. I personally do not throw out the baby with the bathwater.

Quote:
But bolshevism and zionism both come form the same people. The rothschilds created the state of israel through the zionist federation and their dealings ith the british government eg the 'balfour declaration'

The bolsheviks were funded and trained by the banksters in New York

Trotsky (real name bronstein) wen tot new york and was helped by B'Nai Brith and the new york bankers. They gave him and Lenin money and sent them to russia with many revolutionary exiles who had been trained in the US in the same way that the US trained exiles from cuba to try and re-take cuba in the Bay of Pigs invasion
Not entirely accurate. Rothschilds sources gave Trotsky money. The same way the enemy always infiltrates opposition. Just because the Israelis may infiltrate Hezbollah or Hamas, does not mean they support the group. My point is further clarified when you understand that Trotsky and many other infiltrators were murdered by Stalin in the end anyways. So the Rothschild agents were weeded out and killed.

Lenin was financed by the German Empire. Not because they agreed with him, but simply as a proxy to fight the Russian empire.

The bay of pigs comparison is not at all a good one. A better comparison would be the Egyptian revolution of 2011. Where you had real opposition against a Western puppet, but then the West tried to infiltrate and control that opposition.


Quote:
But the middle east was chosen because of the geo-strategic importance of that place.

Now oil seeking families like the rothschilds and rockefellers can control the oil rich region using israel as a beachhead within muslim lands thereby generating ongoing anger from the muslim world who the blame the west in general for that because they ee the US (controlled by the cabal) using their UN council veto to protect israel as it brutalises the palestineans.

Many reasons the ME was chosen. Geopolitical, economic, and religious reasons all at play. This would also be the catalyst to the final world war put into place, as arch Freemason and Confederate General Albert Pike wrote about.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2015, 05:35 PM   #87
bikerdruid
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest
Posts: 27,115
Likes: 610 (378 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Chomsky discussing the destruction of language re 'socialism', 'communism', 'capitalism', 'anarchism'etc

at no point in the video does Chomsky say ANYTHING about destruction of the language.
he speaks about the word "socialism" as having virtually no meaning anymore, because of the diverse meanings it has been given.
this is called "generalization" in lexicography.
EXACTLY THE SAME THING has happened in this forum to "satanism." it is used to cover everything from evil to ingrown toenails and means NOTHING as a result.
when twenty people are using the same word and all meaning something different, there is no communication.

there is no such thing as destruction of a language. languages are living, vital things
.. they change, evolve grow and as they do so, some words gain more specific meanings and some more general.
chomsky is a linguist and knows this.
that is why he would never talk about evolution of a language and its lexicon as "destruction."

Last edited by bikerdruid; 30-11-2015 at 05:38 PM.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2015, 06:04 PM   #88
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 18,899
Likes: 10,413 (5,920 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
There is no doubt they were involved. No surprise really because many were treated poorly under the Tzars, and this is not propaganda.
Look it's like Gilad Atsmon says to jewish people: ''look in the mirror; ask yourself why these things have happened''

So if you go back to the times of Napoleon he passed decrees re the ashkenazis which the tzar of that time disagreed with

So the problems between the tzars of russia and the ashkenazis go back befroe Nicholas

Nicolas didn't just decide to be a dick to the ashkenazis

You have to ask why these tensions existed and to over simplify it down to 'anti-semitism' is to shut down any exploration of what was really going on

For example did the tzar have reason to distrust the ashkenazi community? Where there elements within the ashkenazi community who were conspiring against the regime for example?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Who knows the actual figures. Boots has presented some opposing statistics to the ones you posted, so it really becomes a "whose source do you trust" argument.

What I absolutely do know for a fact, is that it is NEO NAZI propaganda to try and portray the USSR and Socialism as a central part of a "Jewish Conspiracy" Even though Stalin actually killed off a lot of the Jews under his regime because he thought they were Western spies. Even though the USSR actually fought "The Conspiracy"
No it's not neo-nazi propaganda! lol

Listen....trotsky DID go to new york

trotsky DID get help from B'Nai Brith (which i would call a masonic order)

Trotsky DID receive help from ashkenazi bankers who wanted to 'liberalise' the markets of russia

Bolshevism was therefore a tool of the banksters in the same way that ISIS is

There was a split in bolshevism. different commentators have different views on the level of continuity of ashkenazi power upto the fall of the USSR

Kerry Bolton would argue that Stalin threw a spanner in the works of the ashkenazi bankers

http://www.counter-currents.com/2012...oes-it-matter/

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Why do white supremacists do this ? Simply because Socialism is a direct threat to the System of White Supremacy. Even though small elements of socialism implemented by Western governments have actually drastically improved the lives of many white people. These facts do not matter though when you are waging an ideological war based on disinformation.
i'm not a white supremicist so careful with those terms

I don;t go calling you a 'jewish supremicist' as we discuss through these issues so calm down with the rhetoric

I don't think there is a 'white supremacy'. I think the ashkenazis control our economy and the 'crown' along with other bloodlines that have woven their way across europe from babylon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
THe Bolsheviks never carried out any murders of millions of people. THis is all British/American and Neo Nazi propaganda that even many people on the left have fallen for. I have put out plenty of information on these lies.

Do you know who actually is responsible for killing millions of Slavic Russians ?

Adolph Hitler.
I'm not here to defend hitler so that is a strawman argument

The bolsheviks were led by ashkenazis funded and supported by the ashkenazis bankers ('illuminati') who wanted to exploit russian markets

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Many of the Marxists were secular because the Russian Orthodox Church was a propaganda outlet of the Tzars. The told people to worship the Tzars, and that they were given power to rule over them by GOD himself. Many of the Marxists were disgusted by thy hypocrisy of the church and were thus turned off by religion. Actually the materialists were THE ORTHODOX CHURCH, who refused to sell their Gold and Jewels to buy food for Russians who were starving to death during the Russian civil war. What spiritual Christians they were who chose riches over helping people dying en masse. This is why the Bolsheviks began to confiscate church property and align themselves against the church, because they were a bunch of heartless hypocrites, much like organized religion is today.
I'm not here to defend the church so that is a strawman agrument

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
We see similar happenings today where many leftists oppose religion because of much of the hypocrisy. I personally do not throw out the baby with the bathwater.
It's not because of the hypocrisy it's because they deny god

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Not entirely accurate. Rothschilds sources gave Trotsky money. The same way the enemy always infiltrates opposition. Just because the Israelis may infiltrate Hezbollah or Hamas, does not mean they support the group. My point is further clarified when you understand that Trotsky and many other infiltrators were murdered by Stalin in the end anyways. So the Rothschild agents were weeded out and killed.
Not all of them

The ashkenazis gained a lot of power much later in russia as the oligarchs carved the country up

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Lenin was financed by the German Empire. Not because they agreed with him, but simply as a proxy to fight the Russian empire.
Some would argue that Lenin had ashkenazi roots

Hitler was backed by occultists with ties to the occultists in the US for example the bush family so once again they have their fingerprints on the situation


Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
The bay of pigs comparison is not at all a good one. A better comparison would be the Egyptian revolution of 2011. Where you had real opposition against a Western puppet, but then the West tried to infiltrate and control that opposition.
'real opposition'? The muslim brotherhood?

Hmmm...i think that situation is a little more murky then you would make it out to be


Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Many reasons the ME was chosen. Geopolitical, economic, and religious reasons all at play. This would also be the catalyst to the final world war put into place, as arch Freemason and Confederate General Albert Pike wrote about.
well there you go....all the more reason that ashkenazis should wake upto the zionist deception
__________________
''You're free to get as offended as you like''- Mark Passio

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 30-11-2015 at 06:12 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2015, 06:07 PM   #89
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 18,899
Likes: 10,413 (5,920 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
at no point in the video does Chomsky say ANYTHING about destruction of the language.
he speaks about the word "socialism" as having virtually no meaning anymore, because of the diverse meanings it has been given.
this is called "generalization" in lexicography.
EXACTLY THE SAME THING has happened in this forum to "satanism." it is used to cover everything from evil to ingrown toenails and means NOTHING as a result.
when twenty people are using the same word and all meaning something different, there is no communication.

there is no such thing as destruction of a language. languages are living, vital things
.. they change, evolve grow and as they do so, some words gain more specific meanings and some more general.
chomsky is a linguist and knows this.
that is why he would never talk about evolution of a language and its lexicon as "destruction."
If the ability to communicate is lost then it is not 'evolution' of language it is devolution

a better word for me to use there would have been 'degredation' of language

The 'destruction' element is in the decreased capacity for communication that results from the confusion over meaning

I think you're making a petty point there
__________________
''You're free to get as offended as you like''- Mark Passio

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 30-11-2015 at 06:12 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2015, 06:15 PM   #90
bikerdruid
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest
Posts: 27,115
Likes: 610 (378 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
If the ability to communicate is lost then it is not 'evolution' of language it is devolution

a better word for me to use there would have been 'degredation' of language

The 'destruction' element is in the capacity for communication that results from the confusion over meaning

I think you're making a petty point there
not at all .... although the meanings of some words change, the language grows and lives.
this is not a petty point, at all.
also ... earlier you denied saying that marx was responsible for the NWO. that much is true.
however, you throw around the term "cultural marxism" and insist that it is related to the "marxism" of marx.
you also talk about cultural marxism as bringing about the NWO.

do you understand the logic term "syllogism?"

my deduction that you "said" that marx, therefore, is responsible for the NWO, follows logically.
this is classic syllogism.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2015, 06:35 PM   #91
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 18,899
Likes: 10,413 (5,920 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
not at all .... although the meanings of some words change, the language grows and lives.
this is not a petty point, at all.
I am fully aware of the evolution of language

If you degrade language through dumbing down and obfuscation that is not evolving it

That is lessening its power as a tool

Don't try and paint the abuse of language of the cabal as being some kind of great step forward for mankind it ain't

You'd do well to review what orwell said in '1984' seeing as he had insight into the plans of the fabians when he worked in the propaganda department of the BBC in world war 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
also ... earlier you denied saying that marx was responsible for the NWO. that much is true.
I am placing marx within the plot but not as its wellspring; that's how i perceive it

Marx said what he said, other conspirators planning to overthrow the existing order then built on his work

So when the collapse of capitalism did not occur when they expected it the frankfurt school saw that the working class would not be the instrument of change

These marxist thinkers then took their focus off the economy (which was delivering for the working class) and instead focussed on culture as a way to undermine western society and the established order

the frankfurt school mixed the work of marx and freud to argue that just as marx had said that under capitalim people live under economic repression, under the western culture everyone lived under constant psychological repression

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
however, you throw around the term "cultural marxism" and insist that it is related to the "marxism" of marx.
you also talk about cultural marxism as bringing about the NWO.

do you understand the logic term "syllogism?"

my deduction that you "said" that marx, therefore, is responsible for the NWO, follows logically.
this is classic syllogism.
no i do not say cultural marxism is 'bringing about the NWO' (on its own) i am saying that it is merely one strand of the web that they are weaving; it's a way to poison peoples minds and boy does it work!

Your mental acrobatics above as an attempt to rationalise your twisting of my position on all this is most amusing though i must say. I will give the authoritarian-left that....you are fantastic at mental acrobatics

'logic is not independent of content'-Horkheimer

Which is to mean that an argument is 'logical' if it helps destroy western culture but illogical if it supports it

or as orwell would put it (to paraphrase): get people to believe that 2+2=5 and they will be easily controlled

you reveal your true colours in your signature: 'subvert the dominant paradigm'. The question is whether or not you realise who you are helping in that process and where they will take you
__________________
''You're free to get as offended as you like''- Mark Passio

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 30-11-2015 at 06:42 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2015, 09:24 PM   #92
vancity eagle
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 9,690
Likes: 4,059 (2,249 Posts)
Default

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Look it's like Gilad Atsmon says to jewish people: ''look in the mirror; ask yourself why these things have happened''

So if you go back to the times of Napoleon he passed decrees re the ashkenazis which the tzar of that time disagreed with

So the problems between the tzars of russia and the ashkenazis go back befroe Nicholas

Nicolas didn't just decide to be a dick to the ashkenazis

You have to ask why these tensions existed and to over simplify it down to 'anti-semitism' is to shut down any exploration of what was really going on

For example did the tzar have reason to distrust the ashkenazi community? Where there elements within the ashkenazi community who were conspiring against the regime for example?
Minorities have always been persecuted amongst majority populations, and this has nothing to do with Jews. Minorities don't have to "act out against" or be "radical" for them to be persecuted by a majority. It just tends to happen very often historically. I agree it may be an oversimplification to blame it on anti-Semitism (I don't even like that word tbh) But it is also an oversimplification to blame it on "radical" and "conspiring" jews. The Tsars were all different throughout history, there were more moderate ones, and more tyrannical ones. They were all elitists however, all promoted themselves as above the "commoners" or even "goyim" you could say. They exploited their masses to build up disgusting amounts of wealth while the masses suffered. It isn't really surprising why any group of people would want to "conspire" against them.

Quote:
No it's not neo-nazi propaganda! lol
It absolutely is. THe focus on the USSR as some sort of "Jewish conspiracy" When the Jewish bankers and other elites were running the British Empire, the US, and even Nazi Germany is propaganda. If somebody really wanted to expose the root of Jewish banking families, the USSR would be the last place to look. Of course Hitler had all his focus on the USSR, but wanted peace with the British and Americans. He admired the British and AMericans (who were actually conspirign with the elite Jews) yet ignored this and created fear and hysteria over the USSR, because ultimately he was a puppet of the West

Quote:
Listen....trotsky DID go to new york

trotsky DID get help from B'Nai Brith (which i would call a masonic order)
Nobody is denying that. The elites giving ONE guy, money does not equate to them "funding" or even controlling the Bolsheviks. Especially when the guy was exposed to be an infiltrator who was hunted down and killed. Nor does one Jewish guy getting money make the USSR a "jewish operation". This is what is called taking an inch of truth and making illogical conclusions from it.


Quote:
Trotsky DID receive help from ashkenazi bankers who wanted to 'liberalise' the markets of russia
Sure. Key word "wanted to liberalise markets of Russia" Fact is that it never happened. They were not "liberalised" until the fall of the USSR in 1989. Trotsky failed to do whatever the elites wanted him to do. He was killed well before WW2.

Quote:
Bolshevism was therefore a tool of the banksters in the same way that ISIS is
Absolutely not. A dead Trotsky and many other infiltrators is all the evidence needed that the banksters did NOT succeed in what they were trying to achieve. Not a hard concept man.

Quote:
There was a split in bolshevism. different commentators have different views on the level of continuity of ashkenazi power upto the fall of the USSR

Kerry Bolton would argue that Stalin threw a spanner in the works of the ashkenazi bankers
I would tend to agree with Kerry Bolton then. Stalin was murdered by the west no doubt about it. He exposed some of their Jewish assets in the Drs. Plot shortly before he himself mysteriously died.

http://www.counter-currents.com/2012...oes-it-matter/


Quote:
i'm not a white supremicist so careful with those terms
You mean the same way you throw around terms like "cultural Marxists" ? You may very well not be a white supremacist, but that does not mean you do not fall victim to or agree with their propaganda. You've shown yourself very compatible to their way of thinking.


Quote:
I don't think there is a 'white supremacy'. I think the ashkenazis control our economy and the 'crown' along with other bloodlines that have woven their way across europe from babylon
Well you clearly are not informed about world history then. The Ashkenazi's are an ethnic group within the "white race". Thought we already established that. To top it off Ashkenazis do not control everything, again you are giving them way too much credit, which is more Neo Nazi propaganda.


Quote:
I'm not here to defend hitler so that is a strawman argument
Just pointing out who the real killer of Slavic Russian is.

Quote:
The bolsheviks were led by ashkenazis funded and supported by the ashkenazis bankers ('illuminati') who wanted to exploit russian markets
Total simplification and generalization. There were Ashkenazis amongst the Bolsheviks, many of them purged. Russian markets were never exploited under the USSR. Try again.

Quote:
I'm not here to defend the church so that is a strawman agrument
Did you not bring up the topic of Secularism and materialism ? Just giving you context. You don't seem to like proper context of anything. Why is that ?


Quote:
It's not because of the hypocrisy it's because they deny god
So you have now claimed to know what every single Liberal person thinks, and why. Do you have any more preposterous claims ?

Quote:
Not all of them

The ashkenazis gained a lot of power much later in russia as the oligarchs carved the country up
Yes that was after the fall of the USSR. Are you really that clueless ?

Quote:
Some would argue that Lenin had ashkenazi roots
They can argue all they want, what relevance does it have ? Doesn't change the fact that he was backed by the German empire to help bring down the Tsar to relieve the Germans from the Eastern front. Which is exactly what he did. If he was really working for the Western bankers, I think he would not have done that, but continued the war.

Quote:
Hitler was backed by occultists with ties to the occultists in the US for example the bush family so once again they have their fingerprints on the situation
The main reason the West backed Hitler is because they knew he was crazy enough to do their dirtywork and to attack the USSR for them. They were right. Hitler is much more like ISIS than the similarities you tried to link between them and the USSR.


Quote:
'real opposition'? The muslim brotherhood?
No I'm not talking about the muslim brotherhood. There were many people who hated Mubarak who were not MB. The elections were manipulated and popularist candidates were marginalized. The same people who brought down Mubarak also helped bring down MB. Egyptian just keep getting screwed.

Quote:
Hmmm...i think that situation is a little more murky then you would make it out to be
Well basically they are trying to infiltrate and control all opposition groups, doesn't mean they are always successful. Often they are.

Quote:
well there you go....all the more reason that ashkenazis should wake upto the zionist deception
Definitely.

But in the same way Ashkenazi's are being deceived, so are the White supremacists who love to flood this forum with their propaganda.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2015, 10:00 PM   #93
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 18,899
Likes: 10,413 (5,920 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Minorities have always been persecuted amongst majority populations, and this has nothing to do with Jews. Minorities don't have to "act out against" or be "radical" for them to be persecuted by a majority. It just tends to happen very often historically. I agree it may be an oversimplification to blame it on anti-Semitism (I don't even like that word tbh) But it is also an oversimplification to blame it on "radical" and "conspiring" jews. The Tsars were all different throughout history, there were more moderate ones, and more tyrannical ones. They were all elitists however, all promoted themselves as above the "commoners" or even "goyim" you could say. They exploited their masses to build up disgusting amounts of wealth while the masses suffered. It isn't really surprising why any group of people would want to "conspire" against them.
and how about now?

How about in say the US?

Any sign of any conspiring going on?

Any signs that some people might be conspiring to subvert US society?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
It absolutely is. THe focus on the USSR as some sort of "Jewish conspiracy" When the Jewish bankers and other elites were running the British Empire, the US, and even Nazi Germany is propaganda. If somebody really wanted to expose the root of Jewish banking families, the USSR would be the last place to look. Of course Hitler had all his focus on the USSR, but wanted peace with the British and Americans. He admired the British and AMericans (who were actually conspirign with the elite Jews) yet ignored this and created fear and hysteria over the USSR, because ultimately he was a puppet of the West
so the 'jews' were 'conspiring'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Nobody is denying that. The elites giving ONE guy, money does not equate to them "funding" or even controlling the Bolsheviks. Especially when the guy was exposed to be an infiltrator who was hunted down and killed. Nor does one Jewish guy getting money make the USSR a "jewish operation". This is what is called taking an inch of truth and making illogical conclusions from it.
but what about all the other ashkenazi leaders in the bolshevism movement?

What about Lenin?

What about ashkenazis in the 'communist' movement in other countries like Germany?

What about the originals Marx and Engels?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Sure. Key word "wanted to liberalise markets of Russia" Fact is that it never happened. They were not "liberalised" until the fall of the USSR in 1989. Trotsky failed to do whatever the elites wanted him to do. He was killed well before WW2.
This is why some commentators like Bolton say that Stalin disrupted their plans to takeover russia

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Absolutely not. A dead Trotsky and many other infiltrators is all the evidence needed that the banksters did NOT succeed in what they were trying to achieve. Not a hard concept man.
Well trotsky was able to wreak a fair bit of havoc before he died

Lets see how things end for ISIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
I would tend to agree with Kerry Bolton then. Stalin was murdered by the west no doubt about it. He exposed some of their Jewish assets in the Drs. Plot shortly before he himself mysteriously died.

http://www.counter-currents.com/2012...oes-it-matter/

You mean the same way you throw around terms like "cultural Marxists" ? You may very well not be a white supremacist, but that does not mean you do not fall victim to or agree with their propaganda. You've shown yourself very compatible to their way of thinking.
your stooping low to try and attack me instead of what i'm saying...you expose a certain desperation....a desperation to bury what i'm saying

You must not want people knowing certain things...

For example that cultural marxism is a very real thing used by the frankfurt school and the tavistock institute

And not wanting to be shoehorned into a collectiist society under a totalitarian regime does not make someone a 'white supremicist' it makes them a human with a free mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Well you clearly are not informed about world history then. The Ashkenazi's are an ethnic group within the "white race". Thought we already established that. To top it off Ashkenazis do not control everything, again you are giving them way too much credit, which is more Neo Nazi propaganda.
We did not 'establish' anything

I said my view which is that 'white' is a colour of the skin

I also told you that they are now saying that they are of turkic origins

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Just pointing out who the real killer of Slavic Russian is.
Not everyone will agree with you there

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Total simplification and generalization. There were Ashkenazis amongst the Bolsheviks, many of them purged. Russian markets were never exploited under the USSR. Try again.
The ashkenazis were behind the Bolshevik revolution...that we did establish

I would also say it was the FREEMASONS

Russian amrkets weren't exploited but the USSR was besieged by the western countries who are controlled by the banking cabal

They built an 'iron curtain' around the USSR, spied on it and used it as a bogeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Did you not bring up the topic of Secularism and materialism ? Just giving you context. You don't seem to like proper context of anything. Why is that ?
because i didn't rise to your criticism of the church it means i don't like proper context?'

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
So you have now claimed to know what every single Liberal person thinks, and why. Do you have any more preposterous claims ?
if they are an adherent to marxism then they deny god

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Yes that was after the fall of the USSR. Are you really that clueless ?
ah now i'm 'clueless'?

the jibes and insults still pepper your writings don't they?

so the ashkenazis had no power during the USSR but were able to suddenly grasp so much power out of nowhere after the USSR?

They just popped up and grabed power?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
They can argue all they want, what relevance does it have ? Doesn't change the fact that he was backed by the German empire to help bring down the Tsar to relieve the Germans from the Eastern front. Which is exactly what he did. If he was really working for the Western bankers, I think he would not have done that, but continued the war.
he was working for the bankers

after he suppressed dissent with the terror and the labour camps he then set up the communist international seeking to expand the revolution around the world

http://www.counter-currents.com/2013...ik-revolution/

This aim of international finance, whether centered in Germany, England or the USA, to open up Russia to capitalist exploitation by supporting the Bolsheviks, was widely commented on at the time by a diversity of well-informed sources, including Allied intelligence agencies, and of particular interest by two very different individuals, Henry Wickham Steed, editor of The London Times, and Samuel Gompers, head of the American Federation of Labor.

Thompson saw the prospects of the Bolshevik Government being transformed as it incorporated a more Centrist position and included employers. If Bolshevism did not proceed thus, then “God help the world,” warned Thompson. Given that this was a time when Lenin and Trotsky held sway over the regime, subsequently to become the most enthusiastic advocates of opening Russia up to foreign capital (New Economic Policy) prospects seemed good for a joint Capitalist-Bolshevik venture with no indication that an upstart named Stalin would throw a spanner in the works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
The main reason the West backed Hitler is because they knew he was crazy enough to do their dirtywork and to attack the USSR for them. They were right. Hitler is much more like ISIS than the similarities you tried to link between them and the USSR.

No I'm not talking about the muslim brotherhood. There were many people who hated Mubarak who were not MB. The elections were manipulated and popularist candidates were marginalized. The same people who brought down Mubarak also helped bring down MB. Egyptian just keep getting screwed.
yeah the people do keep getting screwed

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
But in the same way Ashkenazi's are being deceived, so are the White supremacists who love to flood this forum with their propaganda.
well you can take that up with them
__________________
''You're free to get as offended as you like''- Mark Passio

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2015, 11:16 PM   #94
bikerdruid
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest
Posts: 27,115
Likes: 610 (378 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
I am fully aware of the evolution of language

If you degrade language through dumbing down and obfuscation that is not evolving it

That is lessening its power as a tool

Don't try and paint the abuse of language of the cabal as being some kind of great step forward for mankind it ain't

You'd do well to review what orwell said in '1984' seeing as he had insight into the plans of the fabians when he worked in the propaganda department of the BBC in world war 2



I am placing marx within the plot but not as its wellspring; that's how i perceive it

Marx said what he said, other conspirators planning to overthrow the existing order then built on his work

So when the collapse of capitalism did not occur when they expected it the frankfurt school saw that the working class would not be the instrument of change

These marxist thinkers then took their focus off the economy (which was delivering for the working class) and instead focussed on culture as a way to undermine western society and the established order

the frankfurt school mixed the work of marx and freud to argue that just as marx had said that under capitalim people live under economic repression, under the western culture everyone lived under constant psychological repression



no i do not say cultural marxism is 'bringing about the NWO' (on its own) i am saying that it is merely one strand of the web that they are weaving; it's a way to poison peoples minds and boy does it work!

Your mental acrobatics above as an attempt to rationalise your twisting of my position on all this is most amusing though i must say. I will give the authoritarian-left that....you are fantastic at mental acrobatics

'logic is not independent of content'-Horkheimer

Which is to mean that an argument is 'logical' if it helps destroy western culture but illogical if it supports it

or as orwell would put it (to paraphrase): get people to believe that 2+2=5 and they will be easily controlled

you reveal your true colours in your signature: 'subvert the dominant paradigm'. The question is whether or not you realise who you are helping in that process and where they will take you
you continue with your flawed theses.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 05:56 AM   #95
boots
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: OZ
Posts: 15,676
Likes: 428 (306 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Look it's like Gilad Atsmon says to jewish people: ''look in the mirror; ask yourself why these things have happened''
Gilad Atzmon is a fucking idiot, and an arrogant one at that, anyone who puts forward a different view on the ME situation is called An Anti Zionist, Zionist, the wanker is no better than some dictator.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 06:23 AM   #96
boots
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: OZ
Posts: 15,676
Likes: 428 (306 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots
Well you're correct he did write an article about Zionism verse Bolshevism, what's interesting is that Churchill was all for Zionism, Churchill was a Zionist, he hated the Bolsheviks with a passion, but singled out the Jewish element in the Bolshevik party when there are few Jews in the Bolshevik party.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Bolshevism

Why would he do that, why would he be all for a Jewish state and for Zionism, but single out the Jews in Russia, just as Hitler did?

You've misrepresented the article by taking it out of context to try and prove the failed theory of right wing propaganda, ie Cultural Marxism.

If I take your line of thinking you are backing the Zionist against the communists/Marxist.



Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
First of all the bolsheviks were overwhelmingly influenced by the ashkenazis

Now we hear a lot about nazi persecution of the jews because the nazis locked up all jews remaining in germany as political prisoners in prison workcamps

we hear a lot about that in the ashkenazi controlled corporate media because they are seekign to apply MAXIMUM emotional leverage against western audiences by guilt tripping them int turning a blind eye to the crimes being caried out by the zionists in palestine

But we never hear about the mass murder of millions of slavic russians carried out by the ashkenazi bolsheviks

Why do i say 'ashkenazi' here and not 'jewish'?

because i see judaism as a RELIGION. I take each religious person as they come. I've met lovely jewish people but i've also spoken to nasty jewish people. I've spoken to lovely christian people but i've also spoken to nutcases. I've met lovely muslim people and i've also seen nutcases

So different people with different INTENT are standing under the ubrella of religion

However there are often words within religious texts that are used by some to justify their violent behaviours and some have pointed to passages in jewish texts.

But lets leave that and get back to bolshevim. The marxist bolsheviks and the zionists are secular (non relgious) MATERIALISTS

There are many orthodox jews who are opposed to zionism because they believe that their religion is against the jews having a state

many of the people behind zionism were people who turned their back on judaism or who never really supoported it anyway. Their movement was political NOT religious

However there are now some religious people who also support zionism so things are not black and white out there

But bolshevism and zionism both come form the same people. The rothschilds created the state of israel through the zionist federation and their dealings ith the british government eg the 'balfour declaration'

The bolsheviks were funded and trained by the banksters in New York

Trotsky (real name bronstein) wen tot new york and was helped by B'Nai Brith and the new york bankers. They gave him and Lenin money and sent them to russia with many revolutionary exiles who had been trained in the US in the same way that the US trained exiles from cuba to try and re-take cuba in the Bay of Pigs invasion

Also zionis is not straigt forward because there were many sugestions for a posible homeland for the jews. Russia had actually given the jews territory within russia for a jewish state

But the middle east was chosen because of the geo-strategic importance of that place.

Now oil seeking families like the rothschilds and rockefellers can control the oil rich region using israel as a beachhead within muslim lands thereby generating ongoing anger from the muslim world who the blame the west in general for that because they ee the US (controlled by the cabal) using their UN council veto to protect israel as it brutalises the palestineans

You totally and deliberately missed my point which was in questioning you as to why you supported an article written by Churchill, to support very thing you hold dear which is cultural Marxism, you have blamed nearly everything on Cultural Marxist, which you say was the Bolshevik Jews.....the bull about the Ashkenazi not being jews doesn't cut it.........IF you are so clued up about the who's who in the elite, then you would have jerried to the fact Churchill was a Zionist, it was written in the article, so COULD you miss it, If you know about Zionism, then it should have been a RED FLAG to you, but you chose to use this to curry favor with having Churchill back your claim of Cultural Marxism.

You've been caught out.

I've never seen you have a go at the Nazi, you never include the Nazi influence in world affairs.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 06:42 AM   #97
boots
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: OZ
Posts: 15,676
Likes: 428 (306 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
you have managed to get your understanding so far but you haven't yet made the leap to the next level

You have understood that the CIA was behind the destbilisation in central and south america and that they were suppressing genuine workers movements and nationalist leaders

But you have not realised that they have also worked with international communism

This goes back to hegels dialectics again

As you mentioned in one of your posts above the labels are not important to them

What they really want to do is hold onto power and to further centralise their power

They will use whatever -ism they need to acheive that aim

fascism is a right wing system that affords power to a centralised elite and state-socialism (what many people call international communism) also affords a centralised authority total power over its public

The cabal want a command and control economy that they can control centrally and work with anyone they can use to achieve that

''In fact, this network, which we may identify as the Round Table Groups, has no aversion to cooperating with the Communists, or any other groups, and frequently does so.''- Carroll Quigley
Oh gezz aren't you full of yourself, it's quite pathetic really. I've been a member here for quite a number of years and have read tonnes of stuff, since the beginning I was on here everyday all day learning and reading stuff, I think I do have a grasp about many subjects in the CT world, thanks very much, also I've got to the point when I know a troll for the Neo Nazi' websites, they stick out like sore thumbs.

You can always pick a right wing, white supremacist and Neo Nazi's they always blame it on the commies and focus on what the commies did, it's the same shit the Nazi used to get into power, it's the same tactic the right wing Southern's of America used to set the agenda for the FBI and CIA, they hated commies too, they pushed the Red's under the Bed, fear campaign to lead the people into a fascist dictatorship, they called the Hippie movement subversives and set out a operation to destabilize race relations and the free love movement who going to destroy the culture of America, that's what they feared, Cultural Marxism......
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 07:31 AM   #98
boots
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: OZ
Posts: 15,676
Likes: 428 (306 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
http://destoryculturalmarxism.blogsp...l-marxism.html



Notable Cultural Marxists (including frankfurt school members): Antonio Gramsci, Horkheimer and Adorno, Herbert Marcuse, Franz Boas, Israel Ehrenberg (aka Ashley Montagu), Richard Lewontin, Stephen Jay Gould, and Others

Notable Quotes:

"The very essence of Cultural Marxism is the support of mass immigration / open borders."

"The end goal of Cultural Marxists is white genocide."

"Political correctness is Cultural Marxism."


"Cultural Marxists have taken over the institutions of the media, education, mainstream Christianity (conservative and liberal), law, and finance. Their goal is the annihilation of Western Civilization in general and white people in particular."

You still haven't provide a source for these quotes, why are you dodging it?

this is from your quoted link.







boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 12:03 AM   #99
bendoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,954
Likes: 1,344 (692 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post

Why would he do that, why would he be all for a Jewish state and for Zionism, but single out the Jews in Russia, just as Hitler did.

You've misrepresented the article by taking it out of context to try and prove the failed theory of right wing propaganda, ie Cultural Marxism.

If I take your line of thinking you are backing the Zionist against the communists/Marxist.
Simple, Churchill was an anti zionist when he wrote that article, he changed 180 degrees when he came under the influence of the Rothschilds and they groomed him to be PM.

A little knowledge goes a long way boots.

Quote:
You can always pick a right wing, white supremacist and Neo Nazi's
You are using Cultural Marxist buzzwords boots, which identifies you as a supporter of something which you deny exists.
__________________
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.


Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.

Last edited by bendoon; 02-12-2015 at 12:11 AM.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 12:08 AM   #100
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 18,899
Likes: 10,413 (5,920 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
You totally and deliberately missed my point which was in questioning you as to why you supported an article written by Churchill, to support very thing you hold dear which is cultural Marxism, you have blamed nearly everything on Cultural Marxist, which you say was the Bolshevik Jews.....the bull about the Ashkenazi not being jews doesn't cut it.........IF you are so clued up about the who's who in the elite, then you would have jerried to the fact Churchill was a Zionist, it was written in the article, so COULD you miss it, If you know about Zionism, then it should have been a RED FLAG to you, but you chose to use this to curry favor with having Churchill back your claim of Cultural Marxism.

You've been caught out.

I've never seen you have a go at the Nazi, you never include the Nazi influence in world affairs.
lol

no YOU were caught out

You said churchill did not make that statement but he did. You said there was no such article

So YOU were caught out and now you try and turn round your defeat...

I haven't said anything about churchill either way. i just posted his article to highlight strands of thought that were affecting people within the ashkenazi community at that time re bolshevism and zionism
__________________
''You're free to get as offended as you like''- Mark Passio

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 02-12-2015 at 12:33 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:51 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.