Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 15-11-2017, 09:03 PM   #41
lone star

Man I feel bad for you guys. Im not taking evils side. But I just see how big this is. and with it being so big, it creates LEVERAGE. Like how big corporations, or big pharma, become big mafias that are difficult to take down. They have inner rules. Like family. Hope im wrong, and would love to eat crow, but its obvious to me, they are fully in control of the narrative.

Any of you guys been involved in the “justice” system? It’s a joke. Everyone is involved in this. Who is going to arrest who? and remember how the Vatican is inside rome, but not part of the city of rome, just like DC is not a state. I think even London has the same rigged set up. how convenient
lone star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2017, 09:31 PM   #42
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone star View Post
Man I feel bad for you guys. Im not taking evils side. But I just see how big this is. and with it being so big, it creates LEVERAGE. Like how big corporations, or big pharma, become big mafias that are difficult to take down. They have inner rules. Like family. Hope im wrong, and would love to eat crow, but its obvious to me, they are fully in control of the narrative.

Any of you guys been involved in the “justice” system? It’s a joke. Everyone is involved in this. Who is going to arrest who? and remember how the Vatican is inside rome, but not part of the city of rome, just like DC is not a state. I think even London has the same rigged set up. how convenient
Trump has appointed a bunch of judges: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...y_Donald_Trump
Old 15-11-2017, 10:01 PM   #43
oneriver

Suppose that Trump and some white hoods do have what is called in poker 'the nuts' (ie the very best hand possible) and they have enough solid evidence to arrest hundreds if not thousands of people across all walks of life (including governments, politicians, alphabet agencies, the media, private corporations/banks and Satan knows who else) supposing all that, the question is what do they do with it? how do they release it without causing a quantum shitstorm?

To go public and prosecute all these cases would mean waking up the whole world instantly, and a very rude awakening it would be for some people. I believe some sort of extreme civil unrest if not a civil war would be the result.

Interesting times. Watch the movie but don't follow the script.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

http://www.thedivinesecretgarden.com/tdsg-access.html
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2017, 11:17 PM   #44
lone star

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Trump has appointed a bunch of judges: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...y_Donald_Trump
So I assume your saying these new judges are here to put these so called bad people in jail. you could be right. But then what are they up to after “saving the children” when you really learn how to step back from reading the narrative, it just looks like a bunch of well meaning sheep protecting lambs. Remember what they say, when a slave thinks it is free, is a terrible place to be.

I wonder how long this orchestrated narrative has been going on????

To me its like watching a low budget movie, or drinking bad tasting alcohol, or dancing to crap music. I admit I consume way too much of it, but my point is our collective soul is sick.

We need more wolves
Old 15-11-2017, 11:24 PM   #45
supertzar

Quote:
it just looks like a bunch of well meaning sheep protecting lambs.
How so?
Old 16-11-2017, 12:04 AM   #46
supertzar

The wolves as you say are the child predators so I don't think you mean that. It's the sheepdog who protects the sheep. The funding for a lot of the predatory activity is supposed to have been coming from Saudi Arabia and that has been cut. It would be like our bulldog grabbing the alpha wolf by the neck and ripping its' throat out.

Last edited by supertzar; 16-11-2017 at 12:05 AM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 12:51 AM   #47
lone star

Quote:
it just looks like a bunch of well meaning sheep protecting lambs.
[
Quote:
How so?
No disrespect. Im just being merica haha

but this is the reality of situation we are in.

all im saying is we have to be more vigilant

Quote:
The wolves as you say are the child predators so I don't think you mean that. It's the sheepdog who protects the sheep. The funding for a lot of the predatory activity is supposed to have been coming from Saudi Arabia and that has been cut. It would be like our bulldog grabbing the alpha wolf by the neck and ripping its' throat out.
But the wolf is still natural. You have to ask yourself in this dream supertzar, where did the sheepdog come from?

Or we can be like galloping horses haha
Old 16-11-2017, 01:00 AM   #48
supertzar

Quote:
[
No disrespect. Im just being merica haha

but this is the reality of situation we are in.

all im saying is we have to be more vigilant

But the wolf is still natural. You have to ask yourself in this dream supertzar, where did the sheepdog come from?

Or we can be like galloping horses haha

You are saying be more vigilant but if this Q Anon shit is for real then how is it not the ultimate in vigilance? Unless you want to skip ahead to potential dangers of the post-cabal world. There could be worse things waiting like AI or aliens or fake aliens or whatever you can imagine but right now we have to deal with the predators that have been doing this shit for a long time. If you are saying this (in)human species of predators are just a necessary part of life well that is fucked up. "These so-called bad people"? What are you trying to say? You sympathize with the abusers??? Or you don't think they commit abuse at all or what?

Last edited by supertzar; 16-11-2017 at 01:24 AM.
Old 16-11-2017, 08:08 AM   #49
MalvernMick

http://americandigitalnews.com/index...estroying-nwo/
MalvernMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 08:31 AM   #50
MalvernMick

MalvernMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 02:47 PM   #51
supertzar

267 MS-13 (Salvadoran gang) members arrested. Q posts indicate they have been operating as assassins. It was implied they shot Seth Rich on behalf of Podesta/DNC. First domino to fall in the USA?

Last edited by supertzar; 17-11-2017 at 02:48 PM.
Old 17-11-2017, 03:40 PM   #52
supertzar

Rothschild crash just days after the message to LdR. Soros seems to be in trouble too - major stock sell-off in recent days.
Old 17-11-2017, 06:12 PM   #53
oneriver

Quote:
267 MS-13 (Salvadoran gang) members arrested. Q posts indicate they have been operating as assassins. It was implied they shot Seth Rich on behalf of Podesta/DNC. First domino to fall in the USA?
MS 13 are some seriously nasty fockers.

“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

http://www.thedivinesecretgarden.com/tdsg-access.html
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote