Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 21-12-2009, 03:17 AM   #21
ivand

Frame from Terminator 2

coincidence?
ivand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2009, 03:27 AM   #22
pegcityevolve

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiegirl View Post
Oh Steven Speilberg makes good movie and he is a Jew, maybe its a conspiracy *rolls eyes*
I think it's because he is a freemason (33rd degree?), not because he is a jew. :P
pegcityevolve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2009, 04:10 AM   #23
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by flickflack
I believe that the Avatar movie was an old idea of him, but he just had to wait to the technology to make such a film where available to make it. I don't think he has hidden agendas with it, except for making a lot of money, I guess?
That movie is awefull....

I heard @ one theater,1/2 the ppl walked out 1/2 WAY THRU BECAUSE THEY WERE SICK TO THIER STOMACHS!!

Pure crap like everything else made today!

Last edited by Dude111; 21-12-2009 at 04:22 AM.
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2009, 04:19 AM   #24
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivand View Post
Frame from Terminator 2

coincidence?
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2009, 06:07 AM   #25
aussiegirl
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegcityevolve View Post
I think it's because he is a freemason (33rd degree?), not because he is a jew. :P
My uncle (mother's brother) is a 31st degree mason, so what? The whole masons are evil thing is silly.
aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2009, 06:26 AM   #26
reptilianshapeshifter

I'm sorry but what has filming in 3D got to do with projecting images into the sky? 3D films aren't even new.
”I know that most men, including those at ease with problems of the greatest complexity, can seldom accept the simplest and most obvious truth if it be such as would oblige them to admit the falsity of conclusions which they have proudly taught to others, and which they have woven, thread by thread, into the fabrics of their life” [Leo Tolstoy]

Last edited by reptilianshapeshifter; 21-12-2009 at 06:26 AM.
reptilianshapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2009, 06:27 AM   #27
pegcityevolve

Quote:
My uncle (mother's brother) is a 31st degree mason, so what? The whole masons are evil thing is silly.
Not every mason, of course. I remember I heard it went as high as around 90th.
pegcityevolve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2009, 06:47 AM   #28
crimsonblade

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegcityevolve View Post
Not every mason, of course. I remember I heard it went as high as around 90th.
It's a bit complicated. The Masonic Rite of Memphis-Misraim contains 97 degrees, yet its 97th degree (Supreme Hierophant) is not as high as the 33rd degree of the Scottish Rite. The Masonic Lodge of Kemet has 360 degrees, but I cannot say if its 360th degree is higher than Grand Sovereign Inspector General.
crimsonblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2009, 07:54 AM   #29
camreeno
Inactive

FINALLY someone else who agrees we didn't land on the moon. Sheesh.
camreeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2009, 08:51 AM   #30
kappy0405

I'm not someone who thinks all masons are in the know.. Actually, I'd assume that less than 1% even have a clue, but that said, Cameron seems a worthy suspect.

-33rd degree Mason
-Close relative Joanna Cameron played 'Isis' on a C(Columba/Isis/Semerimis)BS Television series. She was 'discovered' by the Satanist, Bob Hope. David Icke is one of many who believe Bob Hope was an MI asset and a handler for MK-Ultra subjects, meaning Miss Cameron could have been a victim, as many in the entertainment industry are. Thus implicating James Cameron.
-Related to Dr. Donald Ewen Cameron?, famous for his MK-Ultra work. Not at all farfetched given the above.
-He works for NASA's Advisory Council
-Began his career at 'New World Pictures', it's no secret that Hollywood is owned by Rockefeller n' Co

+more

Even the storyline of Avatar seems to be an echo of the annunaki theories.

Humans go to another planet for mining purposes. Humans mix their DNA with the natives (which have Reptilian characteristics) to blend in and infiltrate their society. This also allows them to possess (in a sense) the Reppies. Brothers (one a scientist) with contradicting ideals on the treatment of the Reppies.

Switch 'human' with 'reptilian' and vice versa, and we have the Reptilian theory down to a tee it seems.

It's also interesting that they are portrayed with blue skin. In Islam, the Reptilians are almost identical to the Jinn, and said to be blue for the most part.

video^: 13 Masonic Secrets Ep. 9 - The Blue Jinn

Last edited by kappy0405; 21-12-2009 at 08:53 AM.
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2009, 04:40 PM   #31
ofgilead
Inactive

http://www.whale.to/b/cameron5.html

i just read the article. I'm unfamiliar with two factions of freemasons. The Sons of Beliel and Law of One.
I won't say the article is definitive. It certainly isn't. The connections between Cameron and the Freemasons (according to this article) is rather vague.

It begins with James Cameron being involved with an MK-Ultra psychologist named Dr. Cameron. His first movies were influenced with experimental hollywood propaganda mk.

A missing scene from terminator is referenced.

Then the article goes off into descendants of atlantis. I wasn't aware there were two factions of freemasons, known as Sons of Beliel and Law of One. (I'll look into that at some moment in time.) But According to this article James Cameron was part of a tug of war contest between these two groups.
Anyone wanna point out some sources or discussions on this?

I don't know about this article. There are no sources. But the website its on looks interesting.
ofgilead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2009, 05:07 PM   #32
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Oh Steven Speilberg makes good movie and he is a Jew, maybe its a conspiracy *rolls eyes*
Hoaxes R us alert
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2009, 05:08 PM   #33
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Well if you say so I guess it must be true. Who do you think did 911 by the way seeing as the numbers have come up on this thread?
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2009, 08:19 PM   #34
sphere555

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilianshapeshifter View Post
I'm sorry but what has filming in 3D got to do with projecting images into the sky? 3D films aren't even new.
Isn't it already obvious? Avatar presents the next level up on motion-captured CGI and CGI-generated facial emotions. If you wanted to simulate a holographic Jesus Christ, where his speech and movements are in real time, as opposed to pre-recorded, and controlled by a "Wizard of Oz" actor behind the curtains, you'd better be damned sure he looked and acted human and not like some corny CGI model.
sphere555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2009, 08:40 PM   #35
tinyint
Inactive

I watched the film yesterday and I finally found it to be a good one.
Even though, the plot made me so angry, I am a peaceful person, but I just could have killed these f***** military bastard and his civil, stone cold colleague.

Could it be, that Cameron just put some truth up?
I found striking similarities with ancient scripture, eg the nordic "edda", the Irminsul (tree of life), the main characters could be (religiously) seen as eg Jesus vs Satan...(to be replaced with other ancient characters)
Also the humans equal more the ancient gods, and the Na'vi are the 'primitive' humans on earth?
Would not the humans be quite similar to Djin in the Quran?References to Montauk Project?

Just my thoughts.

Last edited by tinyint; 21-12-2009 at 08:49 PM.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2009, 11:50 PM   #36
sphere555

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofgilead View Post
Some sources claim Stanley Kubrick worked for the government on filming techniques to facilitate the fooling of many Americans into thinking we landed on the moon. Here is an article that may fill you in.
http://jayweidner.com/AlchemicalKubrickIIa.html

It crossed my mind that James Cameron spent a lot of time and money creating a new technique for filming.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...072403265.html
We begin to see spirals and pillars of light over norway.

I'm not making any conclusions. But I wanted to point out the parallels. Perhaps there is a reason for this revolutionary filming process.
Anybody?
Something's definitely cooking here:

http://www.theonion.com/content/news...ith_238_motion

Quote:
Obama Outfitted With 238 Motion Capture Sensors For 3-D Record Of Presidency

March 3, 2009 | Issue 45•10

The specially designed bodysuit will record every historic movement President Obama makes in 360 degrees of rotation.

WASHINGTON—In what is being hailed as a breakthrough in the field of historical record-keeping, the National Archives announced Monday that it would immediately begin outfitting Barack Obama's chest, limbs, and face with an array of motion capture sensors for use in preserving a 3-D account of his time as president.

"The presidency of Mr. Obama is truly a landmark event, and I can think of no better way to honor it than with this $2.5 billion advanced digital-imaging project," acting archivist Adrienne Thomas told reporters. "Not only will our sensors provide unprecedented moment-to-moment documentation of a sitting U.S. president, but they will also give the American people the breathtaking realism and seamless layer animation they have come to expect."

The height, width, and depth of the 44th presidency is digitally recorded for future generations of Americans to enjoy.

According to sources at the National Archives, Obama will spend the next four years in a custom-made, lycra-and-neoprene bodysuit, featuring 238 reflective "marker balls," which will instantly relay trillions of bytes of information to a central computer in Centennial, CO.

Designers at the motion capture firm Vicon Motion Systems will then use this information to build a lifelike 3-D wire-frame model of the nation's 44th president, before digitally "painting" over the structure with computer-generated skin, hair, and clothes.

The data will be stored on a hard drive at the National Archives, where curators will employ it as a complete record of Obama's tenure in office.

Careful to only move in short bursts, Obama reads to first-graders at a Chicago-area school.

"Our 78-person team is committed to capturing each and every nuance of the Obama administration," Vicon CEO Douglas Reinke said. "Years from now, historians will be able to access high-quality images of what the former president might have looked like while he was, say, meeting with the Joint Chiefs of Staff on April 3, 2009, or tying his shoelaces on the afternoon of June 3, 2011."

Added Reinke, "It's like actually watching the presidency unfold."

Reinke explained that Obama will be required to wear the motion capture device at all times during his presidency, barring a few minutes each day to shower and change into a fresh bodysuit. In addition, the president has been instructed to refrain from performing any activities that might cause the sensors to malfunction, such as running, breathing heavily, or letting his core temperature rise above 99.4 degrees Fahrenheit.

Sensors capture one of dozens of daily policy meetings the 44th president holds.

Sources at Vicon also confirmed that members of Obama's Secret Service detail will have to carry a large green-screen background behind the president at all times.

"We will extend our full cooperation to the people at Vicon in order to make this 3-D record a reality," White House press secretary Robert Gibbs rold reporters Monday. "Nothing is more important to us than preserving this moment in history at 120 frames per second, with perfect surface anatomy, and total texture definition."

Many scholars have also praised a feature of the motion capture technology that would allow future generations to digitally alter the president's wire-frame model by retroactively modifying clothing, facial features, skin tone, and even accessories.

"Imagine being able to see what it might have looked like had Obama been wearing a bow tie when he delivered his first State of the Union address," American historian Joseph Ellis said. "Or if he'd been sporting a luxurious mustache while sitting down with the prime minister of Japan. The possibilities for customization are endless."

Despite the unprecedented level of access the motion capture suit provides, a number of firms are pursuing additional technologies that might lead to even more precise records. Such proposals include a miniature camera that could be placed down Obama's throat to keep track of his exact food and drink intake, and a small microphone that could be inserted in the president's inner ear to pick up the sound of him humming or any low-level mumbling he might emit while in office.

"In a perfect world, we would like to have a record of every single physical detail of Obama's historic presidency, down to even the most minute anatomical processes," said Stephen Dunkin of Mycore Electronics, which is currently developing a device that will retrieve and store any dead skin that Obama may shed during the course of his presidency. "But unfortunately, we're just going to have to accept the fact that, with the technology we have now, certain details will simply be lost to the sands of time."

The president himself was unable to be reached for comment on the new technology because he and his staff were still busy trying to figure out a way for him to sit down.
Old 01-01-2010, 12:06 AM   #37
sphere555

Quote:
"The presidency of Mr. Obama is truly a landmark event, and I can think of no better way to honor it than with this $2.5 billion advanced digital-imaging project," acting archivist Adrienne Thomas told reporters.
Well, at least, we now know what they are doing with some of the bailout money...
Old 01-01-2010, 12:38 AM   #38
whiterain

Quote:
James Cameron is simply a brilliant director, there is no 'conspiracy'. He wrote it I think it was 10 years in advance but couldn't make it until recently because the technology wasn't available before now.

I saw the movie a day ago and the 3D is stunning but I felt the movie was too long.
i wouldnt be entirely sure about that. hes been involved in too many agenda based films to state that as such a fact

check this out. not read it all myself and most of it may be bollocks but it makes you think

http://www.whale.to/b/cameron5.html
Old 01-01-2010, 12:45 AM   #39
whiterain

there was also this weird thread over at glp from a supposed insider about how the film uses new advanced programming techniques

http://www.glp.com/forum1/message943522/pg1
Old 01-01-2010, 02:59 AM   #40
shellygurrrl
Inactive

Avatar the movie was fantastic. Of course, you should watch it with a discerning eye because there is some propaganda and some cliches, but compared to the shit you mostly see in theaters these days, I enjoyed it very much and would see it again. In fact, I almost certainly will buy it when it comes out. I didn't think it seemed long at all. I teared up at one point, it was touching. I just really enjoyed it and would recommend it.
shellygurrrl is offline   Reply With Quote