Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 20-12-2009, 09:17 AM   #1
ofgilead
Inactive

Default James Cameron Creates new filming techniques

Some sources claim Stanley Kubrick worked for the government on filming techniques to facilitate the fooling of many Americans into thinking we landed on the moon. Here is an article that may fill you in.
http://jayweidner.com/AlchemicalKubrickIIa.html

It crossed my mind that James Cameron spent a lot of time and money creating a new technique for filming.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...072403265.html
We begin to see spirals and pillars of light over norway.

I'm not making any conclusions. But I wanted to point out the parallels. Perhaps there is a reason for this revolutionary filming process.
Anybody?
ofgilead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2009, 11:06 AM   #2
flickflack

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofgilead View Post

Perhaps there is a reason for this revolutionary filming process.
Anybody?
I believe that the Avatar movie was an old idea of him, but he just had to wait to the technology to make such a film where available to make it. I don't think he has hidden agendas with it, except for making a lot of money, I guess?
flickflack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2009, 11:51 AM   #3
aussiegirl
Banned

Quote:
Some sources claim Stanley Kubrick worked for the government on filming techniques to facilitate the fooling of many Americans into thinking we landed on the moon. Here is an article that may fill you in.
http://jayweidner.com/AlchemicalKubrickIIa.html

It crossed my mind that James Cameron spent a lot of time and money creating a new technique for filming.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...072403265.html
We begin to see spirals and pillars of light over norway.

I'm not making any conclusions. But I wanted to point out the parallels. Perhaps there is a reason for this revolutionary filming process.
Anybody?

James Cameron is simply a brilliant director, there is no 'conspiracy'. He wrote it I think it was 10 years in advance but couldn't make it until recently because the technology wasn't available before now.

I saw the movie a day ago and the 3D is stunning but I felt the movie was too long.
aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2009, 01:17 PM   #4
rhydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiegirl View Post
James Cameron is simply a brilliant director, there is no 'conspiracy'. He wrote it I think it was 10 years in advance but couldn't make it until recently because the technology wasn't available before now.

I saw the movie a day ago and the 3D is stunning but I felt the movie was too long.
In these forums, a fly poops, it's a conspiracy!

Edit, I suppose that's the whole point of the site really.

Last edited by rhydra; 20-12-2009 at 01:19 PM.
rhydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2009, 01:32 PM   #5
grachtengordel
Inactive

Quote:

So he wroe the script because he imagined that the technology which 'didn't exist' might one day be possible and , surprise surprise, just 10 years later the tech suddenly appears and he can make his movie?

it's not likely is it.
grachtengordel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2009, 01:43 PM   #6
zetetic0void

Quote:
In these forums, a fly poops, it's a conspiracy!

Don't you realize that so-called "flies" are really aerial nano-drones which are continuously sent out to infiltrate everywhere and leave behind their "droppings" which in reality are tiny sensors collected all sorts of data for the powers-that-be.

Haha......ok I made this all up and it's probably not true although I wouldn't be surprised if tiny fake flying insects are already being devised as spying mechanisms (perhaps the fly Obama swatted and proudly exclaimed his greatness at killing , was indeed a robotic Russian drone).
zetetic0void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2009, 03:13 PM   #7
nectars

Quote:
Originally Posted by grachtengordel View Post
So he wroe the script because he imagined that the technology which 'didn't exist' might one day be possible and , surprise surprise, just 10 years later the tech suddenly appears and he can make his movie?

it's not likely is it.
No, it's a certainty. The only reason your sitting on a home computer reading this because someone imagined it would be possible and then took small steps towards making it happen without even knowing if it was possible.
nectars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2009, 04:13 PM   #8
grachtengordel
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectars View Post
No, it's a certainty. The only reason your sitting on a home computer reading this because someone imagined it would be possible and then took small steps towards making it happen without even knowing if it was possible.
you miss the point entirely

go back , read my post, and think about it

the post i quoted and responded to suggested that someone ELSE just happened to make the tech required by his 'unfilmable' movie script

you should research cameron , he is a mason and a NWO insider
Old 20-12-2009, 04:16 PM   #9
grachtengordel
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectars View Post
someone imagined it would be possible and then took small steps towards making it happen without even knowing if it was possible.
you don't know that , pure projection on your part

cameron did not "take small steps" he is an insider and knew the tech was available and already in development by the military when he wrote his script, that is IF he wrote it and not someone else, a team of mason scriptwriters perhaps
Old 20-12-2009, 04:57 PM   #10
oioioi
Banned

This http://www.whale.to/b/cameron5.html was posted in another thread somewhere, makes for very interesting reading.
oioioi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2009, 05:11 PM   #11
aussiegirl
Banned

Oh my goodness. This is ridiculous. James Cameron is just a talented director who makes great movies. Anyone could have predicted 3D was going to get better over the years and he did. Masons are pretty common and it doesn't mean they are evil or something, half my family are freemasons and they don't go around begging for a NWO. I live 5km from a masonic center!
Old 20-12-2009, 05:59 PM   #12
chattanova

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetetic0void View Post
Don't you realize that so-called "flies" are really aerial nano-drones which are continuously sent out to infiltrate everywhere and leave behind their "droppings" which in reality are tiny sensors collected all sorts of data for the powers-that-be.

Haha......ok I made this all up and it's probably not true although I wouldn't be surprised if tiny fake flying insects are already being devised as spying mechanisms (perhaps the fly Obama swatted and proudly exclaimed his greatness at killing , was indeed a robotic Russian drone).
It is a fact also !

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Sky...20080641277351

OOPARTS http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11442

_____Truth Doesn't Fear Investigation_____
chattanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2009, 06:13 PM   #13
zetetic0void

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattanova View Post

Haha... well I saw this type of thing in an episode of that strange sci-fiction show "Lexx" which had a small dragonfly type robot that zipped into the inner workings of this city's mechanism and was meant to make some sabotage.

I hadn't really searched to see whether that was a reality yet but it appears to be true... LOL

------

I imagine the minds of crafty humans are wondering how small they can make these flying nanobots and even whether they could fly up the nostrils of human targets ... perhaps interfacing with the person's neural system for the purpose of mind control or even assassination.

If I've just imagined that now (and wish things like that would not happen), you can be assured secret "think-tanks" on all sides have already thought of doing it.

Anyway, a bit off topic from the original post.
zetetic0void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2009, 06:14 PM   #14
enga

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetetic0void View Post

You say that but it's really weird it reminded me of a couple of months ago we had a mosquito in the house. I don't like killing stuff so watched it drink my blood and it left a speck of a hole which had blood on it. It's weird because it was really cold here in England and mosquito aren't native as far as I'm aware especially up North where I am. I googled it to see what they look like and it definitely was a mosquito.
enga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2009, 06:15 PM   #15
kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by grachtengordel View Post
you don't know that , pure projection on your part

cameron did not "take small steps" he is an insider and knew the tech was available and already in development by the military when he wrote his script, that is IF he wrote it and not someone else, a team of mason scriptwriters perhaps
I watched Avatar 3d 2 days ago and although the visualization was stunning and the story line was very ethical indeed, almost a re write of amazonian or any other rain forest explotation I left feeling disapointed for reasons I am yet to to fathom properly. anyway, dont want to ruin the film for others so will refrain from giving my review here lol.

grachtengorde

please provide links to backup your theory re Cameron "insider"

Last edited by kaiser; 20-12-2009 at 06:17 PM. Reason: reasonable request
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2009, 06:25 PM   #16
les_paul_robot

Quote:
Oh my goodness. This is ridiculous. James Cameron is just a talented director who makes great movies. Anyone could have predicted 3D was going to get better over the years and he did. Masons are pretty common and it doesn't mean they are evil or something, half my family are freemasons and they don't go around begging for a NWO. I live 5km from a masonic center!
There's more to the picture than meets the eye, hey hey my my.

Tears for Fears, "Sowing The Seeds Of Love"
les_paul_robot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2009, 06:52 PM   #17
grachtengordel
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser View Post
please provide links to backup your theory re Cameron "insider"
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...3&postcount=10
Old 20-12-2009, 07:29 PM   #18
kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by les_paul_robot View Post
There's more to the picture than meets the eye, hey hey my my.
In my view this film of Camerons is fantastic in many ways, it is, as expected, technicaly brillaint and superior in definitian and contrast to what has gone before. Lets face it theres no shame in admiring Mr Camerons story telling, Vission and Excellence
The plot is pleasantly simple and because I dont want to ruin it for you I will tell you only this... ~Spoileralert....

The film is set about 130 years into our future on the moon Pandora, which is home to all manner of plants and animals including the sentient and rather elegent Na-vi. The Na-vi are a people who will remind you of the indigenoius tribal people from places like the amazon rainforest etc. The Na-vi appear to be living in harmony with there planet and are shown to regularly bond with all manner of plants and animals using a special hair like connector that hangs from the back of the head, they are even able to form a symbiotic like relationship with the flying dragon creatures, riding them through the sky as a human would ride a horse through the countryside!
Human beings via the guise of a CORPORATION are engaged in mining Pandora for a room temprature super conducting mineral called unobtaineam, it is aparently worth $20 Million per kilogram and so the scene is set for the destruciton of habitat in the presuit of profit. It is stated in the film that Earth is dying "there is no green left" and the same fate awaits Pandora should the evil humans get there way by wiping out the Na-vi in order to mine the Unobtanium, and thus help prolonge the human civilization on planet earth and of course earn mega profits the CORPORATION!

Last edited by kaiser; 21-12-2009 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Tidy up my ramblings a bit
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2009, 10:45 PM   #19
ofgilead
Inactive

awesome discussion.

i have the james cameron article tabbed. i will certainly be reading it.

can anyone in here think of possible applications for this filming technique? Perhaps projecting a diety in the sky with max realism?
ofgilead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2009, 12:44 AM   #20
aussiegirl
Banned

Quote:
awesome discussion.

i have the james cameron article tabbed. i will certainly be reading it.

can anyone in here think of possible applications for this filming technique? Perhaps projecting a diety in the sky with max realism?
Oh Steven Speilberg makes good movie and he is a Jew, maybe its a conspiracy *rolls eyes*