Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 27-12-2012, 03:38 PM   #241
banthebbc
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 14
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default The 30 Billion Dollar Scam


Within forty years of Christopher Columbus setting foot in America in 1492, thousands of other Europeans had done the same. Within forty years of the Wright Brothers flight across the Atlantic Ocean in 1903, thousands of other people had done the same. Within forty years of Sir Edmond Hillary reaching the summit of Mount Everest in 1953, thousands of other explorers had done the same. And within forty years of Yuri Gagarin’s orbit of the earth in 1961, thousands of other people had done the same. Yet 40 years after 12 men allegedly set foot on the moon, not a single other person has done the same, nor attempted to do so. Does this not seem a bit strange? Well, it only seems strange to those who cling on to the belief that the Apollo space program was entirely genuine, transparent and above board. I used to be in that camp too until I actually started to seriously examine the photographic and video record of the alleged moon landings. The sheer number of inexplicable anomalies and apparent impossibilities shown in some of these photos and videos has led me to the firm conclusion that they were not taken under the conditions that NASA has led us to believe.

Using photo and video editing software, it is often possible to detect how a photo or video was put together. Many of the NASA Apollo images and videos allegedly taken on the moon, show tell-tale signs of crude compositing and re-touching, as well as the use of studio lighting, stage backdrops, scale models, Scotchlite screens and even chroma-keying. These photographic and video anomalies alone are enough to cast serious doubt about whether they were taken on the lunar surface, but this represents only a small amount of the large body of evidence proving that Apollo moon landings, as shown in the official NASA archives, are an elaborate work of fiction.

From my observations, I have come to the conclusion that all of the 12 alleged moon walkers presented to us in the Apollo videos and photos, were actually played by the same two actors. From a production perspective, there would be no need for any more than 2 actors, as their faces would be hidden by a visor for all of the moon landing footage. They probably also used some audio and video footage of the real astronauts taken previously during training simulations. Most of the Apollo space program was real, including blast-off and splashdown. But the part about landing on the moon was fabricated.

As with all conspiracies of this magnitude, the only way the truth can ever come out is if the perpetrators openly admit what they did. Unfortunately, this rarely happens. However, if the Apollo landings were faked, there are a number of good reasons why the truth will come out soon. Firstly, there are many more space agencies on the planet than there were a few decades ago, that are all interested in exploring the moon. And some have already made good progress. If any of these space agencies attempts a manned lunar mission in the future, and the photos and videos of the moon differ significantly to those of the Apollo missions, then people will start to ask serious questions. Within another few years, it may even be possible for individuals to send their own probes to the moon’s surface and beam back video straight to their iPods. And if any of this imagery contradicts NASA’s Apollo moon imagery then this would blow the whole scam wide open for all to see. But you don’t need to wait until then to confirm for yourself that the Apollo moon landings were faked. All you need to do is listen to NASA’s excuses as to why they haven’t sent a human being further than 300 miles from Earth since 1972.

If NASA wants us to believe the Apollo moon landings were real, the onus is on them to provide irrefutable evidence to support their claim, and they have failed to do this. The photo and video evidence can be discounted because of the many inexplicable anomalies they contain, and by virtue of the fact that it is possible to create realistic images of the moon using a studio set up. The moon rock evidence can also be discounted because the same rocks can easily be found in Antarctica. Also, a piece of moon rock that NASA gave to the Dutch national museum turned out to be nothing more than petrified wood. In any case, in order to collect rocks from the moon, you do not need to send humans there. The Soviet Union was using robotic landers to collect moon rocks in the 1960s and 70s. As for the laser reflector on the moon, this does not prove that humans landed on the moon. A reflector could be landed on the moon just as easily as a probe. But in any case, in the 1960s the Soviets showed that they could bounce laser beams off parts of the moon’s surface without the need for a laser reflector. So we can’t even be certain that there is a laser reflector on the moon anyway. And as for claims that the Soviet’s were able to track the Apollo craft all the way to the moon and back, well that’s a big red-herring because the Soviet’s were only able to do this from 1972, which incidentally, was just a few weeks before NASA cancelled the Apollo 18 mission and abandoned the rest of the program altogether. None of NASA’s so-called evidence proves they actually sent humans beyond Earth orbit or landed them on the surface of the moon. On top of that, NASA has made itself look even guiltier by attempting to cover up their sloppy mistakes in the photographic record of the Apollo program. They have recently been caught altering and removing the incriminating photos from their website in an attempt to cover their tracks.

As for a conspiracy like this needing thousands of people to keep secret, well that’s a red-herring too, because in reality, the Apollo program was completely compartmentalized so only a handful of senior insiders would have needed to know the big picture.
banthebbc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2012, 03:49 PM   #242
phrased eyebrow
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,095
Likes: 30 (29 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by banthebbc View Post
From a production perspective, there would be no need for any more than 2 actors, as their faces would be hidden by a visor for all of the moon landing footage.
I've never considered this. Good stuff. Would like to see comparison of heights and how they differ. Paul's change in size is verifiable proof he was replaced. Should be easy enough to do with the moon walkers.
phrased eyebrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2012, 06:02 PM   #243
jamesc
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,572
Likes: 36 (17 Posts)
Default

http://www.doomdaily.com/about/
All News items may or may not be factual.



DoomDaily is not reputable;


The Japanese orbiter finds no evidence Apollo landed? Well that's an outright lie.

These following links show the landing sites for Apollo 11 and 15 that show signs of the Lunar surface having been disturbed from the thrust of the LM.

http://wms.selene.jaxa.jp/selene_vie...tc/tc_007.html


http://wms.selene.jaxa.jp/selene_vie...mi/mi_002.html

These links show a comparison of the 3d terrain that Kaguya acquired with it's stereo imaging, matched up with photos taken during Apollo. While you can't see any of the Apollo hardware, you can see that the 3d terrain matches the Apollo photos.

http://wms.selene.jaxa.jp/selene_vie...tc/tc_010.html

http://wms.selene.jaxa.jp/selene_vie...tc/tc_008.html

While it's not solid proof, it is evidence. And NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance took images of all the landing sites.

So some of you are apt to believe DoomDaily.com, whose own disclaimer reads as follows:

News maybe based on rumour and making connections to prophecy and prediction....

and

Items may or may not be factual.


but you won't believe what JAXA itself has said...

the official statement from the real JAXA (not the fake news by DoomDaily) has indicated that they have in fact found physical evidence of the Apollo missions, and that the Apollo equipment would be too small to be seen because of Selene's limited resolution.

I think I'll believe the official news from JAXA itself, rather than DoomDaily's version of what JAXA has said.
__________________
"What if the alien encounter phenomenon were subtle in the sense that it may manifest in the physical world but derives from a source which by its very nature could not provide the kind of hard evidence that would satisfy skeptics for whom reality is limited to the material? What if we were to acknowledge that the phenomenon is beyond our present framework of knowledge?"- Dr John Mack.
jamesc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2012, 06:52 PM   #244
maxine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 13,158
Likes: 23 (18 Posts)
Default

They don't appear to be mentioning anything else though!!

PLEASE WATCH!!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=...&v=Ps3J0QbbJ9s
__________________
"Justice should be harsh.......but especially for those who've denied it to others!"

Last edited by maxine; 28-12-2012 at 06:54 PM.
maxine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2012, 10:56 AM   #245
moving finger
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Down in the basement, working for the government
Posts: 3,721
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Within forty years of the Wright Brothers flight across the Atlantic Ocean in 1903
moving finger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2012, 07:29 PM   #246
hokuspokus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,457
Likes: 449 (272 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moving finger View Post
Very obtuse. You know full well what was meant.

Within less than 40 years of the Wright bros.getting a tin can off the ground
transatlantic flights were being made.
So ,40 years after ALEDGED ,moon landings , we should be pushing on to
mars and venus dontchafink?

And if not.Why not?Or at the very very very least return trips to button moon . Plenty of billionaires around to stump up the cash so please do not say ....MONEY

Over to you....

Last edited by hokuspokus; 30-12-2012 at 07:32 PM.
hokuspokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2012, 11:38 PM   #247
apollo_gnomon
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,392
Likes: 6 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuspokus View Post
Very obtuse. You know full well what was meant.

Within less than 40 years of the Wright bros.getting a tin can off the ground
transatlantic flights were being made.
So ,40 years after ALEDGED ,moon landings , we should be pushing on to
mars and venus dontchafink?

And if not.Why not?Or at the very very very least return trips to button moon . Plenty of billionaires around to stump up the cash so please do not say ....MONEY

Over to you....
You seem to be conveniently ignoring that in the 40 years since Apollo NASA has sent orbiters to every single planet in the solar system, landed probes onto Venus and several on Mars, collected solar wind and returned samples to Earth, launched and operated several different fleets of satellites for many different science studies, and operated a fleet of reusable spacecraft for 135 missions over 30 years for a total of 1330 days in space deploying and maintaining satellites and performing orbital science.

Comparisons with commercial aviation are nonsensical, but if you compare the actual tasks performed, hardware developed and science gains the space program has come a long way in 40 year.

Intellectually, sending humans to space is low-hanging fruit. People who lack a thorough understanding of actual science and actual engineering seem to latch onto the human flights (and the distance from earth, as if it matters) and not see the vast bulk of the actual space program. Scientifically and engineering-wise putting men on the moon was a stunt. Right now there is a team of engineers driving a nuclear powered, laser-firing remote control robot on Mars. The previous pair of robots, Spirit and Opportunity, landed in 2004 and Opportunity is still running.

Unmanned missions may not appeal to the layman as much as manned ones, but the amount of actual science possible with humans is greatly limited by the need to deal with the humans breathing, eating and shitting.
apollo_gnomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2012, 11:44 PM   #248
flamingflynn
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 645
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuspokus View Post
Very obtuse. You know full well what was meant.

Within less than 40 years of the Wright bros.getting a tin can off the ground
transatlantic flights were being made.
So ,40 years after ALEDGED ,moon landings , we should be pushing on to
mars and venus dontchafink?

And if not.Why not?
Well, if they faked the moon landings (as you claim), why haven't they faked mars and venus landings too?

You can't have it both ways.

Quote:
Or at the very very very least return trips to button moon.
Yep, they could 'fake' it all again, couldn't they? Question to you is, why haven't they, then?

Right back at you...


Last edited by flamingflynn; 30-12-2012 at 11:45 PM.
flamingflynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2012, 06:38 AM   #249
moving finger
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Down in the basement, working for the government
Posts: 3,721
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuspokus View Post
Very obtuse. You know full well what was meant.

Within less than 40 years of the Wright bros.getting a tin can off the ground
transatlantic flights were being made.
So ,40 years after ALEDGED ,moon landings , we should be pushing on to
mars and venus dontchafink?

And if not.Why not?Or at the very very very least return trips to button moon . Plenty of billionaires around to stump up the cash so please do not say ....MONEY

Over to you....
Over to me? It takes just a few short words in that spam post to get his facts wrong, why bother responding to the rest of it? Oh, and the reason is money.
moving finger is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
moon landing hoax, nasa

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:06 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.