Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 29-06-2015, 09:03 AM   #21
getagrip
Inactive

Accept responsibility for your own feelings, emotions, state of health and happiness. Do not look outside of yourself for a saviour.

If you want to be happy, you know only you can create that for your self! If you are not emotionally stable, healthy and happy then you have the power right here, right now to make life affirming choices that will create CHANGE within your being so you can create what you truly want.

Understand that talking about making changes, and actually creating changes are two different things.

After years of being disconnected from your bodies (physical, emotional, mental and spiritual) – because you were trying to avoid your pain – become more grounded into your physical being so you can deal with all of the “deal with later folders” you have filed in your energy fields.

Make more life affirming decisions for your self and become conscious of the choices that have the potential to contract or expand your consciousness in every moment.

Slow down and spend quite time with your higher soul, through meditation, no longer feel the need to keep yourself overly busy because you no longer need to escape or run from the problems in your life.

Face them head on, make better choices in all areas of your life including which activities you invest your time in and which foods will sustain and nourish your body.
The need to overindulge in drugs, alcohol and fatty chemical laden foods, to numb yourself out and suppress your emotions will diminish.

More
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2015, 10:12 AM   #22
iamhe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
I do as Matt Kahn does.

Love whatever arises, spread the "I love you(s) " and the "May you be blessed" Keeps me "up there"
love, bless and thanks are good ways to raise our vibration

so is "look for the perfection of Self in everyone", behind an apparent "resistance" <3

and "observe what is there when nothing's going on" ppp
iamhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2015, 10:20 AM   #23
getagrip
Inactive

Default The 100th Monkey

getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2015, 10:21 AM   #24
iamhe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getagrip View Post
Agreed! Resonating with another on a higher level is what's it's all about.

As for weeds in the garden. Weeds have roots which can choke the flowers which we so lovingly plant, but yes, they do have a beauty of their own (some people see that easier than others) and even when we pluck them out they do tend to grow back, sometimes we pluck them out, other time's we see that beauty and allow them to remain
I like resonating with another on any level I can reach them while never forgetting the truth of our one infinite being <3
not afraid of diving to the bottom of the muddy water, if that means resonating with One who's expecting it, even for a moment.

as for you plucking my favorite weed... forgiveness is another way to raise our vibration <3
Old 29-06-2015, 10:33 AM   #25
iamhe

Quote:
Accept responsibility for your own feelings, emotions, state of health and happiness. Do not look outside of yourself for a saviour.

If you want to be happy, you know only you can create that for your self! If you are not emotionally stable, healthy and happy then you have the power right here, right now to make life affirming choices that will create CHANGE within your being so you can create what you truly want.
:luv::luv::luv:
Old 29-06-2015, 06:26 PM   #26
onebeing
Inactive

Practical ways to Raise Your Vibrations.

Quote:
Be aware of your thoughts, words and actions at all times. If they take the wrong direction, your study and practice of the Dharma will be of no use.”

~ H.H. Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche
onebeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2015, 08:10 PM   #27
onebeing
Inactive

Practical Ways to Raise Your Vibrations

Quote:
“Spending your time with true spiritual friends will fill you with love for all beings and help you to see how negative attachment and hatred are.

Being with such friends, and following their example, will naturally imbue you with their good qualities, just as all the birds flying around a golden mountain are bathed in its golden radiance.”

~ Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche
Old 29-06-2015, 08:27 PM   #28
onebeing
Inactive

Practical Ways to Raise Your Vibrations.

To stop worrying.

Quote:
“Worries concerning the melodramas of day-to-day life serve no purpose. To fret in this futile manner is to be like the child who is delighted at having built a sand castle, and distraught when the sea washes it away.
Mind is what creates. Yet there is nothing much to it – it is just thoughts."

~ H.H. Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche
Old 30-06-2015, 12:54 AM   #29
elysium

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
I do as Matt Kahn does.

Love whatever arises, spread the "I love you(s) " and the "May you be blessed" Keeps me "up there"
Hey Kizzie .. How are you keeping these days .. Did you end up doing your release solitude trip?:luv:
elysium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2015, 05:55 AM   #30
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysium View Post
Hey Kizzie .. How are you keeping these days .. Did you end up doing your release solitude trip?:luv:
No not yet. probably wont be till the end of the summer now. Feel a lot calmer now I made the decision though. :luv:
Old 30-06-2015, 06:22 AM   #31
divineangel
Banned

Ways to raise your vibration:

Surround yourself with uplifting, healthful, biophillic people, places, information and things, etc.

Garbage out.
Good in.

Last edited by i_am; 30-06-2015 at 08:07 AM. Reason: Stop posting such low vibration stuff would be a good idea
divineangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2015, 07:57 PM   #32
onebeing
Inactive

Quote:
“Mind, like a crystal, is colored by its surroundings. You are bound to reflect the qualities and shortcomings of the good or bad friends whose company you keep.
If you associate with the malevolent, the selfish, the rancorous, the intolerant, and the arrogant, their faults will affect you. You would do better to keep your distance.”

~ Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche
Old 02-07-2015, 10:28 AM   #33
onebeing
Inactive

Quote:
Sincerity, one-pointedness, and courage are indispensable qualities in awakening from the dream state of ego to the peace and ease of awakened Being. All there is left to do is to live it.

- Adyashanti
Old 02-07-2015, 08:25 PM   #34
heartbeatsalute

Quote:

The belief that society exists has sabotaged every effort to change mankind. It is the reason why revolutions have failed. It is about a totally different revolution: the revolution in the heart of the individual.

Last edited by heartbeatsalute; 02-07-2015 at 08:28 PM.
heartbeatsalute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 10:39 PM   #35
daveanderson
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
In my modest opinion raising your vibration is like working a muscle. You can change your vibration with will. It is not outside influences or even food that truly control it but your will. Your true vibration comes from your own opinion of yourself and who you choose to be.
There is a nugget of gold for the forum.

Most people who want to alter their vibration just think happy things or do happy things only to find that when the thoughts and things stop they slowly decend to their true vibration and wonder what happend.
daveanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 10:49 PM   #36
daveanderson
Inactive

I raise my soul by being out in nature and spending my time with animals.

But recently something new has appeared from within me thats red hot and elevates me to new heights.

political/conscious rap/hip hop.
daveanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 09:17 AM   #37
elysium

Default El Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveanderson View Post

But recently something new has appeared from within me thats red hot and elevates me to new heights.

ahhhh

I hear you bro

here is some awesome Aussie Hip hop

Old 03-07-2015, 09:27 AM   #38
elysium

Default brillant

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveanderson View Post

Old 04-07-2015, 08:51 PM   #39
farros

For guys it's really a case of eating a clean diet (whole plant foods) exercising, and cutting down how often you ejaculate. (once a week at max). Get them three in place and you've got the holy trinity of health in place. I much prefer practical steps you can take right here and now, instead of visualising this and that and hoping for the best. For exercising running is best. If all you do is run exercise-wise, then that's enough

Last edited by farros; 04-07-2015 at 11:37 PM.
farros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 12:29 PM   #40
klara

Default Well Being Meditation

Well Being Meditation with Esther Hicks The Vortex Series