Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 27-06-2015, 10:49 AM   #1
getagrip
Inactive

Default Practical Ways To Raise Your Vibrations

1. Become conscious of your thoughts.

2. Make meditation a regular practice in your life.

3. Become conscious of the foods you eat.

4. Reduce your drug and alcohol use or cut it out of your life completely.

5. Become conscious of what your music is telling you.

6. Be aware of your home environment.

7. Reduce the amount of low-vibrational television you watch.

8. Become aware of the vibrational levels of your acquaintances, friends, and extended family.

9. Practice random acts of kindness and expect nothing in return.

10. Practice compassion and forgiveness.

More

getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2015, 02:40 PM   #2
farros

How to raise your vibration -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kisIflFd_TE

Last edited by farros; 27-06-2015 at 02:41 PM.
farros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2015, 03:24 PM   #3
scottishryan

Excellent topic and great posts

My NEW Book (Paranormal): https://www.amazon.co.uk/Unseen-Worl...A0DXGPP2JGAGHG
scottishryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2015, 04:01 PM   #4
heartbeatsalute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getagrip View Post

1. Become conscious of your thoughts.

2. Make meditation a regular practice in your life.

3. Become conscious of the foods you eat.

4. Reduce your drug and alcohol use or cut it out of your life completely.

5. Become conscious of what your music is telling you.

6. Be aware of your home environment.

7. Reduce the amount of low-vibrational television you watch.

8. Become aware of the vibrational levels of your acquaintances, friends, and extended family.

9. Practice random acts of kindness and expect nothing in return.

10. Practice compassion and forgiveness.

More

:luv:
The belief that society exists has sabotaged every effort to change mankind. It is the reason why revolutions have failed. It is about a totally different revolution: the revolution in the heart of the individual.
heartbeatsalute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 09:03 PM   #5
verndewd
Banned

11. practice surrendering all low thoughts attitudes and emotions and imagine them being replaced by love.The more you do it the better the results.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 09:10 PM   #6
ufochick

In my modest opinion raising your vibration is like working a muscle. You can change your vibration with will. It is not outside influences or even food that truly control it but your will. Your true vibration comes from your own opinion of yourself and who you choose to be.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2015, 05:49 AM   #7
iamhe

Quote:
Originally Posted by verndewd View Post
11. practice surrendering all low thoughts attitudes and emotions and imagine them being replaced by love.The more you do it the better the results.
how do you do that? what are the words you use? how do you differentiate between lower and higher vibrations? do you then choose to keep the higher ones?
did you check your average higher to lower ratio?
iamhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2015, 05:58 AM   #8
iamhe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
In my modest opinion raising your vibration is like working a muscle. You can change your vibration with will. It is not outside influences or even food that truly control it but your will. Your true vibration comes from your own opinion of yourself and who you choose to be.
good one, let's say I choose to be loving and I do that by saying it and by acting on it: "I am being loving all the time". What if my definition of loving is not the same as most people's around... wish more of us would go to the gym anyway...
Old 29-06-2015, 06:29 AM   #9
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamhe View Post
good one, let's say I choose to be loving and I do that by saying it and by acting on it: "I am being loving all the time". What if my definition of loving is not the same as most people's around... wish more of us would go to the gym anyway...
We can only ever change our-self so it's pointless worrying how others define 'love' it's how you choose to 'be' that's all that really matters in the end.
Old 29-06-2015, 06:30 AM   #10
iamhe

Dear mods, I would like all of us to take a few minutes to be grateful today for a web site where free debate on these difficult topics is still very much allowed
Having practically raised our vibrations with this exercise, let's then move further and consider if having an all positive vibrations environment by force is a loving attitude and even possible to achieve?
I think that in connection to this thread it's worth mentioning my very favorite enlightening movie, Equilibrium
Old 29-06-2015, 06:45 AM   #11
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
Dear mods, I would like all of us to take a few minutes to be grateful today for a web site where free debate on these difficult topics is still very much allowed
Having practically raised our vibrations with this exercise, let's then move further and consider if having an all positive vibrations environment by force is a loving attitude and even possible to achieve?
I think that in connection to this thread it's worth mentioning my very favorite enlightening movie, Equilibrium
I said in my post above that's it's not possible to change another's vibration. Some may think this is incorrect, for example you may say; Well another was trying to wind me up and this made me feel angry so they are to blame for my state of being. Not so, the truth is we choose how we re-act to any given situation. When living in a state of a raised vibration it's easier (imo) to be more empathically tuned into another to 'feel' what level they are resonating at. Choosing to vibrate negativity is only hurting self, no one else.
Old 29-06-2015, 06:59 AM   #12
iamhe

Quote:
I said in my post above that's it's not possible to change another's vibration. Some may think this is incorrect, for example you may say; Well another was trying to wind me up and this made me feel angry so they are to blame for my state of being. Not so, the truth is we choose how we re-act to any given situation. When living in a state of a raised vibration it's easier (imo) to be more empathically tuned into another to 'feel' what level they are resonating at. Choosing to vibrate negativity is only hurting self, no one else.
hey geta, good posts here but are you getting what I'm saying, beyond the should and shouldn't attitude?
firstly I would like to let you know that the posts today are appearing (and disappearing) with quite a time delay
and coming back to topic, yes I agree with all what you're saying that the one I can positively change directly is me and the ones that are changing indirectly are those who interact with me.
make no mistake, one can't change oneself without affecting all there is, indirectly.
and indeed trying to change others directly and own self indirectly as a consequence of changing others/environment it's where the world is stuck at.
Old 29-06-2015, 07:15 AM   #13
donjuan

I cut out alcohol, meat and dairy but it was the (nasty thing beginning with) C that woke me up to what a screwed up world this is. Also gave me appreciation of music like I never had before.

Last edited by donjuan; 29-06-2015 at 07:43 AM.
donjuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2015, 07:24 AM   #14
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
hey geta, good posts here but are you getting what I'm saying, beyond the should and shouldn't attitude?
firstly I would like to let you know that the posts today are appearing (and disappearing) with quite a time delay
and coming back to topic, yes I agree with all what you're saying that the one I can positively change directly is me and the ones that are changing indirectly are those who interact with me.
make no mistake, one can't change oneself without affecting all there is, indirectly.
and indeed trying to change others directly and own self indirectly as a consequence of changing others/environment it's where the world is stuck at.
Then isn't it better to make that change a positive one?

This is the David Icke forum. David's message has always been about raisings ones own consciousness to bring about change.
We speak about living within a false reality, an illusion that keeps us from our truest self.
There is only one way to break out of this illusion and it's not from voting in new governments etc because everything we know/see is part of that matrix. We are consciousness, that is the only truth and when more people become aware, then we will see a change and to get to that state we must break free from lower vibrations.

And yes, I'm totally getting exactly where you're coming from.
Old 29-06-2015, 07:44 AM   #15
iamhe

Quote:
Then isn't it better to make that change a positive one?

This is the David Icke forum. David's message has always been about raisings ones own consciousness to bring about change.
We speak about living within a false reality, an illusion that keeps us from our truest self.
There is only one way to break out of this illusion and it's not from voting in new governments etc because everything we know/see is part of that matrix. We are consciousness, that is the only truth and when more people become aware, then we will see a change and to get to that state we must break free from lower vibrations.

And yes, I'm totally getting exactly where you're coming from.
yes I'm all about choosing the positive over the negative, consciously, every time we're conscious enough to do so.
and all the reminders to choose positivity, to stay conscious, are ever so welcome.
being grateful for that :luv:
what I'm also asking, what do we do about the not so positive ones who maybe are looking for support from the positive club, in their own way they know.
do we just kick them out let them figure it on their own?
so we can maintain an all positive environment, without negative influences?
Old 29-06-2015, 07:46 AM   #16
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjuan View Post
I cut out alcohol, meat and dairy but it was the (nasty thing beginning with) C that woke me up to what a screwed up world this is. Also gave me appreciation of music like I never had before.

If you watched the tv show called humans, note the general nastiness/mean behaviour towards something that is different; don't know about anywhere else in the world but that is english people to a T. This crazy country of just give me what I'm entitled to and ignorance of those that are suffering (animals), just crazy.
I've thought often about this too. We see and read how cruel people can be and we say, 'how can humans act this way?' The more I learn, the more I believe that people/humans don't do this without some sort of interference. I agree with the idea that, we are one consciousness having an experience and we are so much more than we 'think' we are. That's why I believe that living and 'be-ing' the best you possibly can will not only bring about change but that it also protects us from that interference as it cannot gain access being as it is on a different vibrational wave. Of course we all get caught up in drama from time to time and lose our way, the only thing to do is to keep trying (imo)
Old 29-06-2015, 07:59 AM   #17
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
yes I'm all about choosing the positive over the negative, consciously, every time we're conscious enough to do so.
and all the reminders to choose positivity, to stay conscious, are ever so welcome.
being grateful for that :luv:
what I'm also asking, what do we do about the not so positive ones who maybe are looking for support from the positive club, in their own way they know.
do we just kick them out let them figure it on their own?
so we can maintain an all positive environment, without negative influences?
lol! If only! I don't think it's possible to live within an all positive environment, not with the way tptb are trying to control it, that needs to change.

As for supporting others, like we have already agreed; we can only change self and like you said, that change is like any other cause / effect it will make a difference directly/indirectly.
On the other hand, I don't believe it's a good thing to purposely surround your-self with negative people.
Old 29-06-2015, 08:11 AM   #18
iamhe

Quote:
lol! If only! I don't think it's possible to live within an all positive environment, not with the way tptb are trying to control it, that needs to change.

As for supporting others, like we have already agreed; we can only change self and like you said, that change is like any other cause / effect it will make a difference directly/indirectly.
On the other hand, I don't believe it's a good thing to purposely surround your-self with negative people.
hehe, if some one's having a negative moment it doesn't mean they're all negative
I don't know geta... I like doing alone practice, raise my vibration, do meditation and all that.
But resonating with another human being is like WOW
why could that be...
anyway, good thread you got here... and mostly positive after uprooting the weeds together with some lovely flowers
lol
I so needed some conscious positive vibrations, thanks dear <3
Old 29-06-2015, 08:29 AM   #19
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
hehe, if some one's having a negative moment it doesn't mean they're all negative
I don't know geta... I like doing alone practice, raise my vibration, do meditation and all that.
But resonating with another human being is like WOW
why could that be...
anyway, good thread you got here... and mostly positive after uprooting the weeds together with some lovely flowers
lol
I so needed some conscious positive vibrations, thanks dear <3
Agreed! Resonating with another on a higher level is what's it's all about.

As for weeds in the garden. Weeds have roots which can choke the flowers which we so lovingly plant, but yes, they do have a beauty of their own (some people see that easier than others) and even when we pluck them out they do tend to grow back, sometimes we pluck them out, other time's we see that beauty and allow them to remain
Old 29-06-2015, 08:52 AM   #20
kizzie
Registered Users

I do as Matt Kahn does.

Love whatever arises, spread the "I love you(s) " and the "May you be blessed" Keeps me "up there"