Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 22-07-2018, 04:31 PM   #21
Ooberman

-----------

-----------

------------

Atrocity propaganda is a term referring to the spreading of deliberate fabrications or exaggerations about the crimes committed by an enemy, constituting a form of psychological warfare - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocity_propaganda

Last edited by Ooberman; 22-07-2018 at 04:34 PM.
Ooberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2018, 04:59 PM   #22
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
They didn't have to give it back like they didn't have to give Gaza back neither.
Israel has existed since 1050 BC so belongs there too.

Islam has been about violence and suppression since its inception also.
So you are strangely happy that uk are taking in Mossad terrorist who are Muslims ?
I thought you are anti Muslim immigration?

I was thinking about evicting a family from the house I used to live in..
They have lived in that house for over 10 years now, but I lived there before them which by your logic, gives me a claim to that property.
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2018, 05:07 PM   #23
tinfoil hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
So you are strangely happy that uk are taking in Mossad terrorist who are Muslims ?
I thought you are anti Muslim immigration?

I was thinking about evicting a family from the house I used to live in..
They have lived in that house for over 10 years now, but I lived there before them which by your logic, gives me a claim to that property.
Firstly, I'm not happy about importing Mossad.

Secondly, the first state of Israel seems to coincide with the same kind of time Palestine was being used as a name.

If two people had both shared a house since 1050 BC then I would say both belong there, despite arguments resulting in temporary walkouts!
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2018, 05:45 PM   #24
Ooberman

Well, I can't believe the way the British press are spinning this story although I shouldn't be surprised.

Seeing as you guys are calling them "Mossad" I will go along with that too. It seems we take one step forward and they kick us down the whole stair case when the truth starts to come out.

How are we going to fix this with the BBC, Sky and others holding all the cards?

I can't embed this video because it's set to private but I think you can view it on most web browsers...

WARNING: ? This is an execution taking place in one of the places held by the Syrian "opposition." The White Helmets step right in to take the body on a stretcher, clearly showing they are not an impartial group as have been painted by the West and Western media.

https://facebook.com/story.php?story...663363651&_rdr

^^^
Atrocity propaganda is a term referring to the spreading of deliberate fabrications or exaggerations about the crimes committed by an enemy, constituting a form of psychological warfare - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocity_propaganda
Old 24-07-2018, 06:10 AM   #25
dannyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
They didn't have to give it back like they didn't have to give Gaza back neither.
Israel has existed since 1050 BC so belongs there too.

Islam has been about violence and suppression since its inception also.
All you do is cheerlead Zionism and condemn Islam.
Why are you here?
Oh yeah to do that. All the time. You’re just ever so subtle. I don’t think you’ll get much traction here and you’re wasting your time.

Knowledge alone is not enough know thyself...

Scio Te Ipsum - Verum Ordo Ad Chao
dannyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2018, 06:14 AM   #26
dannyuk

Default Whitewashing the White Helmets

Israeli warplanes strike targets in western Syria – report

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyuk View Post
2470_F269_5_DB4_4200_9909_5_D7_EE23_F0702
Archibald MacLeish

Israeli fighter jets have carried out an airstrike near the town of Masyaf in the province of Hama in western Syria on Sunday, state-run SANA news agency reports.

Lebanese Al Mayadeen channel reported that Israeli planes fired missiles from Lebanon’s airspace, targeting a scientific facility. Reports on Twitter said the attack was aimed against a Syrian military facility.

DETAILS TO FOLLOW

https://www.rt.com/news/433961-israe...ke-syria-hama/

Israeli planes reportedly hit chemical site in Syria

Reported attack on Scientific Studies and Research Center facility comes after Netanyahu says Israel continuing to act in Syria against Iran
31_B87458_F417_4081_96_F7_04_BEDFC0_C01_D
Archibald MacLeish

Satellite image of a CERS facility near Masyaf reportedly hit by an Israeli airstrike, September 7, 2017 (screen capture: Google Earth)

Several reports on social media are claiming that Israeli jets attacked the Scientific Studies and Research Center, known as CERS, near Masyaf in Hama province.

EB27_D438_B5_D9_49_DD_B1_FF_D15_CE292_DAAC
Archibald MacLeish

Israel has reportedly attacked the site, thought to be a chemical arms manufacturer, in the past.

Pictures purportedly showing the strike show smoke rising from the site.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog-july-22-2018/

25_B1_B174_C7_F7_4387_ABAE_E9852_FF90_EBB
Archibald MacLeish

Of course helping extend the propaganda of western manufacture, one in the same with the White Helmets.
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=322338

^ This attack was carried out at the same time in coordination with “extracting” the White Helmet Terrorists.
Used as a propaganda tool to make Israel look like “hero’s” and apparently blow up a “Chemical Weapons” facility that never existed. But still they need to keep the same string of propaganda active and they’re ever so more getting involved with fights in Syria aimed at Iran apparently.
These lies and rhetoric are being used to create a whole lie, justification and smoke screen for more conflict and tension. As though “intel” has came from those White Helmets extracted which the Israelis acted on. It’s all a stage...

Israel Accused Of Striking Alleged Syrian Chemical Weapons Facility

Israeli warplanes allegedly struck a chemical weapons production and storage facility in northwest Syria on Sunday, according to a military source quoted by the official SANA news agency.

The Hezbollah-linked Al Mayadeen television channel based in Lebanon reported that the target was a “research center.” Social media reports claimed the target was a facility of the Scientific Studies and Research Center (CERS), near Masyaf in the Hama province.

http://www.themedialine.org/mideast-...pons-facility/
https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel...site-in-syria/
http://www.jewishpress.com/news/midd...ty/2018/07/22/

Whitewashing the White Helmets – Peter Ford, Former UK Ambassador to Syria Responds to UK Government Statement

1_CA35_EF6_74_B8_4_F34_AC65_12_B5_F2_E3_C268
Following a joint diplomatic effort by the UK and international partners, a group of White Helmets volunteers from southern Syria and their families have been able to leave Syria for safety.
They are now being assisted by the UNHCR in Jordan pending international resettlement.
The White Helmets have saved over 115,000 lives during the Syrian conflict, at great risk to their own. Many White Helmets volunteers have also been killed while doing their work – trying to rescue civilians trapped in bombarded buildings or providing first aid to injured civilians. White Helmets have been the target of attacks and, due to their high profile, we judged that, in these particular circumstances, the volunteers required immediate protection. We therefore took steps with the aim of affording that protection to as many of the volunteers and their families as possible.
We pay tribute to the brave and selfless work that White Helmets volunteers have done to save Syrians on all sides of the conflict.

Peter Ford responds:

“The government statement contains two bare-faced lies.
The White Helmets most definitely have not assisted all sides in the conflict. From the beginning they have only ever operated in rebel-held areas. Government controlled areas have the real Syrian Civil Defence and Syrian Red Crescent. This is quite a big whopper on the government’s part. It goes without saying that the media will not pick up on it.
Secondly the White Helmets are not volunteers. They are doing jobs for which they are paid, by Western governments. They have a press department 150 strong, bigger than that for the whole of the UK ambulance service. Their claims of saving over 115,000 lives have never been verified. The co-location of their offices with jihadi operation centres has been well documented.
Apparently the government are lying because they are nervous of being accused of importing into this country scores of dangerous migrants who have many times been reported to be associating with extremists (social media is rife with self-propagated videos of their misdeeds such as participation in beheadings and waving ISIS and Al Qaida flags), and wish to whitewash them.”

The White Helmets’ dramatic exfiltration leaves many questions unanswered...

https://21stcenturywire.com/2018/07/...ent-statement/

Quote:
The White Helmets was founded in Turkey in 2013 by former British MI5 officer James Le Mesurier.

Since its establishment, the group has received at least $55 million from the British Foreign Office, $23 million or more from the US Office of Transition Initiatives and untold millions from Qatar.

US officials and Western diplomats say the evacuation has not been formalized on the agenda of the July 16 Trump-Putin meeting due to uncertainty about the Russians’ help in the process, The CBS News said.

“We are not there yet at all in terms of firming up the necessity to have a discussion with Putin,” a Western diplomat said. “If we run out of options, and the only option left is the Russians, then it is worth pursuing.”

A US government official stressed that efforts to evacuate the White Helmets from Syria is in line with the Trump administration’s plans for a withdrawal from the Arab country.
Let’s see. If the US withdraw that means that Israel will get more aggressive until the US are called back in at the point of a nasty attack by Iran of course, arming terrorists that will be fighting ISIS who are trying to kill Palestinians and Hamas. This is no doubt what will happen triggering response. It’s simply a matter of time not if. When it’s desirable for the international Zionists.

84_AA9_D01_A884_4139_83_C5_1599_A5_FD089_B
09620_A2_D_6568_4_DD9_AC2_E_8_EB75_D5_B184_A
35639_F4_D_BD17_4_A95_925_D_C1_BC420_AEA02

Who could these additional bodies and people’s who entered Israel and didn’t continue to Jordan?
No doubt that FF is coming again another complete stage by these unknown bodies that have entered Israel and not left. Also Israel haven’t been involved in the Syrian conflict have they not?
Yeah right and this seems to show very well that more people than declared have entered Israel with a lot fewer leaving to Jordan. No doubt they blew up their own intelligence operation leaving behind no evidence.
Blame Iran while they’re at it why not and spread claims it was a Chemical Weapons facility...

Israel causes trouble in Syria in the war, arms and backs rebels, gets them out and blows stuff up and the Western media have a field day parading them around as hero’s...

Knowledge alone is not enough know thyself...

Scio Te Ipsum - Verum Ordo Ad Chao

Last edited by dannyuk; 24-07-2018 at 06:58 AM.
dannyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2018, 08:02 AM   #27
tinfoil hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyuk View Post
All you do is cheerlead Zionism and condemn Islam.
Why are you here?
Oh yeah to do that. All the time. You’re just ever so subtle. I don’t think you’ll get much traction here and you’re wasting your time.
I hate Zionism, its responsible for a great deal of our problems.
But so is Islam and this forum is choc full of folk who are all over the Jews.
Like you.

Last edited by tinfoil hat; 24-07-2018 at 03:58 PM.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2018, 07:12 PM   #28
madbomber

So, with the White Helmets departing the scene, who's going to stage the fake chemical attacks? I suggest unemployed American crisis actors. They should place an ad in the Situations Vacant column of all major Florida newspapers.
Old 24-07-2018, 08:21 PM   #29
Ooberman

Quote:
Originally Posted by madbomber View Post
So, with the White Helmets departing the scene, who's going to stage the fake chemical attacks? I suggest unemployed American crisis actors. They should place an ad in the Situations Vacant column of all major Florida newspapers.

BBC Caught Staging FAKE News 'Chemical Attack' to Start Wars in Syria & Iraq

LINK 1: https://bbcpanoramasavingsyriaschildren.wordpress.com/

LINK 2: https://off-guardian.org/2017/06/14/...-children-doc/

LINK 3: https://sputniknews.com/analysis/201...ry-fakery-bbc/

Last edited by Ooberman; 24-07-2018 at 08:27 PM.
Old 25-07-2018, 05:36 PM   #30
joss01

Syrian War Report – July 25, 2018: Israel Shoots Down Syrian Warplane Bombing ISIS Terrorists
On July 24, the Syrian military faced the expected Israeli military actions resulting from Tel Aviv’s displeasure with the fact that its long-time supported militant-held buffer zone east of the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights is crumbling.

The Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) employed two Patirot air defense missiles to shoot down a Syrian Su-22 warplane involved in the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) operation against ISIS in the area. One pilot, Colonel Umran Mare, died in the incident.
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2018/0...is-terrorists/
joss01 is offline   Reply With Quote