Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 14-01-2019, 03:47 PM   #201
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 16,915
Likes: 1,260 (992 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skulb View Post
So much cheaper and safer to fake it.
So why didn't they fake a few follow ups

Quote:
People will evidently believe absolutely anything "authorities" tell them anyway.
And HBs will believe any old shite without using their brains to check it out.


This sums up something so far above your comprehension it is almost invisible to you...…

http://www.apollohoax.net/forum/inde...49169#msg49169

"Those who think a moon-landing hoax is plausible make a mistake that is as common as it is peculiar: They assume that attempting an actual manned moon-landing has a large possibility of failure, but that executing a hoax would somehow be automatically successful.

This makes no sense. Flying to the Moon is an engineering problem with known (or knowable) equipment requirements. You need large, multi-stage rockets, a guidance system that can navigate there & back, a vehicle that can land and take off, and life support systems to keep your crew alive. You can also send unmanned probes to measure the environment between here & there to help define your craft. All of these can be built & tested in a methodical, step-by-step process.

Everything is in the open. Nobody has to be looking over their shoulder or dealing with attacks of conscience . If they fail, the root causes can be found & fixed and they can try again. No honor is lost because everyone knows it is damn difficult. Even if the government decides it's not worth the cost to continue and pulls the plug, everyone knows it was a good try and at least we learned a lot in the effort.

On the other hand, one slip-up when perpetuating a hoax - one turncoat, one leaked document, one communications gaffe (you can't know who will be listening, or with what equipment), one special effect that's less than perfect - and you are the center of a national disgrace for all time. America's credibility is shot and very senior officials in the government will be convicted of felony fraud and go to prison for years. Don't forget that the secret has to be kept for all time: No matter when it's found out, it will still be a world-wide public-relations storm that would make Iraqi WMDs look like an absent-minded goof. It doesn't matter how old you are, you can still be put on trial.

For those who think we faked-it to show-up the Soviets, do they really think that an administration that couldn't cover-up a 3rd-rate hotel burglary could keep this secret from the KGB? Do they think that America's mortal enemy would not use this as the ultimate proof before the entire world of capitalism's perfidity and corruption?

Don't forget that, as far as we knew, the Soviets were also going to land on the Moon, whether we made it or not. They didn't cancel their program until 1976. If we faked it and they did it for real, then who has the technological upper hand?

Any way you look at it, faking it would be more risky and less likely to succeed - with more dire cost to the nation in the event of failure - than actually digging-in, doing the work and going for real."



WHY WON'T YOU EVEN READ THIS?
__________________
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven

Last edited by truegroup; 14-01-2019 at 04:12 PM.
truegroup is offline  
Old 14-01-2019, 04:00 PM   #202
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
st jimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,282
Likes: 1,484 (892 Posts)
Default

So now my "likes" are edited (by Truegroup?) to show that I enjoy the mind numbing propaganda posted by Spamgroup?!?

With no possibility to correct...
__________________
Do NOT ever read my posts.
Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062977278

Last edited by st jimmy; 14-01-2019 at 04:01 PM.
st jimmy is offline  
Old 14-01-2019, 04:07 PM   #203
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 16,915
Likes: 1,260 (992 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skulb View Post
Like I said, not engaging with you or reading any more of your posts. I don't enjoy squabbling with sophists.
Haha, comedy HB - knows jack, afraid of an arse kicking.

Quote:
PS: Also, I asked a simple question and expect a simple answer in return, not some long, sophistic quotation of random things. Which your type only does to mislead, derail and confuse anyway. Learn how to have a conversation and then, maybe, I'll read your post.
Oooh you added some shite. You got a simple answer. There were no quotes in my answer whatsoever.

My type kicks your type's arse. It isn't derailing to tear the shit out of your pitiful parroted arguments
__________________
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven

Last edited by truegroup; 14-01-2019 at 04:26 PM.
truegroup is offline  
Old 15-01-2019, 10:00 AM   #204
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
st jimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,282
Likes: 1,484 (892 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
So now my "likes" are edited (by Truegroup?) to show that I enjoy the mind numbing propaganda posted by Spamgroup?!?
It appears what Truegroup did is:
1) Make an image of a like by “st jimmy”;
2) Edited 2 of its bollox posts, #199 and #201, adding the “like by st jimmy”;

Three minutes after the images were added, I posted about this in post #203;

3) Four and 7 minutes after #203, it deleted the images of the “like by st jimmy” from its 2 posts.

If this isn’t reason enough to ban Truegroup, I don’t know what is.

See the screenprint I made before post #203.
__________________
Do NOT ever read my posts.
Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062977278
Likes: (1)
st jimmy is offline  
Old 15-01-2019, 11:00 AM   #205
berten60
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,569
Likes: 567 (353 Posts)
Default

St Jimmy,you probably pushed the "like"-button by mistake,
but then you tend to see a conspiracy everywhere

BTW,how's your bike? Is the Dutch government still messing with it?
Likes: (1)
berten60 is offline  
Old 15-01-2019, 11:29 AM   #206
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 16,915
Likes: 1,260 (992 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
So now my "likes" are edited (by Truegroup?) to show that I enjoy the mind numbing propaganda posted by Spamgroup?!?

With no possibility to correct...
Off topic shit and ad hominem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
It appears what Truegroup did is:
1) Make an image of a like by “st jimmy”;
2) Edited 2 of its bollox posts, #199 and #201, adding the “like by st jimmy”;

Three minutes after the images were added, I posted about this in post #203;

3) Four and 7 minutes after #203, it deleted the images of the “like by st jimmy” from its 2 posts.

If this isn’t reason enough to ban Truegroup, I don’t know what is.
What the absolute fuck are you doing in this thread with shit like the above!!?

You are the exact TYPE who wants all opposition removed so you are free to post your total bullshit claims. You make post after post with your obnoxious responses AT ME, not the content, demonstrating a hypocrisy off the scale.

You bleat and whine like a baby when I take your mad posts apart. You butt in with your passive aggressive "likes" buttons which are bloody absurd and childish. Someone writes an OFF TOPIC AD HOMINEM post and you say you "LIKE" it. See Berten60 post above, I like it - answer it, are the Dutch government still sabotaging your bike? Is google trying to silence your epic posts

I find it hilarious that you get your poor little knickers in a twist because you have no sense of perspective or humour - did you edit that screenprint BTW?
__________________
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven

Last edited by truegroup; 15-01-2019 at 12:23 PM.
Likes: (1)
truegroup is offline  
Old 15-01-2019, 02:12 PM   #207
screamingeagle
Moderator
 
screamingeagle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Croatia/Zagreb
Posts: 6,113
Likes: 618 (389 Posts)
Default

Moderators note

this thread is closed for now
__________________
When you'll give up hope I'll teach you Will - Senecea
screamingeagle is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:19 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.