Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 09-07-2017, 05:12 PM   #21
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Philip was a ruthless king for sure. However he seems to have wanted to do more then stamp out the templars in france alone as he wrote to other monarchs around europe telling them to clamp down as well which makes me wonder if there is more to his actions then just debt relief

But if you can get someone in debt and then orchestrate events to ensure a person cannot repay debts then you can apply a lot of leverage or demand collateral. The banks who gave out sub prime mortgages in recent years knowing that when the central banks raised interests rates the mortgage holders would not be able to keep up with payments so that the bankers could then repossess their homes is in my opinion criminal lending

to think the templars were poor innocent victims i think doesn't accurately capture the extent of their empire building or their own ambitions
Clearly their accumulation of wealth became a problem, for themselves as it would have led to power struggles but for others who saw them as gaining to much power and influence in countries such as France. It is though Phillip may have feared the templars taking control of large parts of France and chose to get rid of them.

They were victims though of a greedy king who sought power and control and didnt want to pay what he would have agreed to pay back. He wasnt going to just let them continually inherit huge parts of France as well as be in their debt. He saw this as a threat to his own power base.

Personally Im for the templars and think they got shafted by a greedy shit.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.

Last edited by JustMe418; 09-07-2017 at 05:18 PM.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 05:17 PM   #22
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Clearly their accumulation of wealth became a problem, for themselves as it would have led to power struggles but for others who saw them as gaining to much power and influence in countries such as France. It is though Phillip may have feared the templars taking control of large parts of France and chose to get rid of them.

They were victims though of a greedy king who sought power and control and didnt want to pay what he would have agreed to pay back. He wasnt going to just let them continually inherit huge parts of France as well as be in their debt. He saw this as a threat to his own power base.
well either the templars WERE conspiring to takedown the monarchies of europe and build their own supremicist solomonic (saturnian) empire or they weren't

But when the head of king louis XVI was chopped off in the french revolution a freemason is said to have leapt forward from the crowd, dipped his fingers in the kings blood and said aloud: ''jacques de molay is avenged''

but the regicide didn't stop there did it?

The jewish freemasons also started to take out russian tzars prompting pogroms in return

Cromwell also chopped the head off a british king before inviting the jewish money men back in from holland

Nowadays they prefer 'colour revolutions' or to kill presidents like kennedy or lincoln instead of royals but the same games are being played

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 09-07-2017 at 05:18 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 06:23 PM   #23
JustMe418

Quote:
well either the templars WERE conspiring to takedown the monarchies of europe and build their own supremicist solomonic (saturnian) empire or they weren't

But when the head of king louis XVI was chopped off in the french revolution a freemason is said to have leapt forward from the crowd, dipped his fingers in the kings blood and said aloud: ''jacques de molay is avenged''

but the regicide didn't stop there did it?

The jewish freemasons also started to take out russian tzars prompting pogroms in return

Cromwell also chopped the head off a british king before inviting the jewish money men back in from holland

Nowadays they prefer 'colour revolutions' or to kill presidents like kennedy or lincoln instead of royals but the same games are being played
Oh yeah, its all about the jews and freemasons isnt it
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 10-07-2017, 06:45 PM   #24
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Oh yeah, its all about the jews and freemasons isnt it
when you start digging down into events you'll find the same things recurring:

-rothschilds
-freemasons
-jews

You never have to scratch very deep into things before they crop up but at the core of all of it i'd place qabalah and black magic

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 10-07-2017 at 06:46 PM.
Old 10-07-2017, 09:19 PM   #25
JustMe418

Quote:
when you start digging down into events you'll find the same things recurring:

-rothschilds
-freemasons
-jews

You never have to scratch very deep into things before they crop up but at the core of all of it i'd place qabalah and black magic
Dont you know that jews generally dont accept the magical qabbalah as legitimate.

Many jews deny qabbalah has any sort of authority.

I think if you dig in certain direction and interpret information in certain ways then you will come up with recurring themes. Its like the christians who see devils everywhere when most of the time its just things they dont agree with.
Old 10-07-2017, 10:06 PM   #26
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Dont you know that jews generally dont accept the magical qabbalah as legitimate.

Many jews deny qabbalah has any sort of authority.

I think if you dig in certain direction and interpret information in certain ways then you will come up with recurring themes. Its like the christians who see devils everywhere when most of the time its just things they dont agree with.
the jews don't need to believe in qabalah. They only need to believe in the rothschilds and the rothschilds believe in qabalah
Old 10-07-2017, 10:19 PM   #27
JustMe418

Quote:
the jews don't need to believe in qabalah. They only need to believe in the rothschilds and the rothschilds believe in qabalah
I think thats what you want to believe
Old 10-07-2017, 10:26 PM   #28
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I think thats what you want to believe
no i speak to a lot of jews online

i've had a good laugh with a lot of them and have got on well with many of them but as you know i like to talk about HEAVY issues and so i get to see how people feel about certain issues

what i've noticed with the jewish posters i have discussed issues with is that they are all on message with the various aspects of the rothschild agenda; if someone steps out of line they are swiftly shamed back into line and you will NEVER hear any of them say a word against the rothschilds

So people outside the UK watching say the queens diamond jubilee will see lots of british people waving flags and could make comments about how much loyalty there is among british people towards nation, flag and even the royals

Of course not all british people do feel that way about it but it is fair to say that a lot do. So what i'm asking is if many jews feel the same way about the rothschilds as british people do about their royal family?

Lets consider for a moment some words from the rothschilds wikipedia page:

''Niles' Weekly Register, Volume 49 had the following to say about the Rothschilds influence on international high finance in 1836;

"The Rothschilds are the wonders of modern banking … we see the descendants of Judah, after a persecution of two thousand years, peering above kings, rising higher than emperors, and holding a whole continent in the hollow of their hands. The Rothschilds govern a Christian world. Not a cabinet moves without their advice. They stretch their hand, with equal ease, from Petersburgh to Vienna, from Vienna to Paris, from Paris to London, from London to Washington. Baron Rothschild, the head of the house, is the true king of Judah, the prince of the captivity, the Messiah so long looked for by this extraordinary people. He holds the keys of peace or war, blessing or cursing. … They are the brokers and counselors of the kings of Europe and of the republican chiefs of America. What more can they desire?"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family
Old 10-07-2017, 11:03 PM   #29
elshaper
Inactive

If Rosthchild is the king of Judah, what is lizzy then?
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 06:31 PM   #30
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
If Rosthchild is the king of Judah, what is lizzy then?
a blood relative
Old 11-07-2017, 07:43 PM   #31
elshaper
Inactive

iamawaveofthesea, everything can be undone if you know how. Jus sayin'
For those people who are able (not like able / disabled type !), you should know not to put too much credibility in the ability of tptb. You too, equally can do it.
Old 11-07-2017, 11:09 PM   #32
cosmic tramp

Quote:
iamawaveofthesea, everything can be undone if you know how. Jus sayin'
For those people who are able (not like able / disabled type !), you should know not to put too much credibility in the ability of tptb. You too, equally can do it.
Not so sure about that. How on Earth would you set about dismantling the likes of Bilderberg for example, just for starters ? Impossible.

Illustration link here, there's rather a lot of it :

http://www.hangthebankers.com/this-c...rything-in-the world

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 11-07-2017 at 11:16 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 11:27 PM   #33
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Not so sure about that. How on Earth would you set about dismantling the likes of Bilderberg for example, just for starters ?
for starters we pull them out into the light of day and ensure that everyone knows about them and about their plans for the world

then people can decide for themselves if they agree with those plans
Old 11-07-2017, 11:40 PM   #34
cosmic tramp

Quote:
for starters we pull them out into the light of day and ensure that everyone knows about them and about their plans for the world

then people can decide for themselves if they agree with those plans
True, I suppose that spider (apt) chart above does that for the say 0.02% of the population (generous guesstimate) that might be reading this site, which will probably almost certainly include a few Bilderberg trolls as well who will already have your server, my server (and everybody else's server on this thread) tracked just in case...

Yet the biggest barrier isn't Bilderberg it's civil inertia and apathy to the sheepled who probably rely on half their products and services (see chart) anyway. This is not pessimist defeatist talk...just being realistic. Another chart below: "These 10 corporations control almost everything you buy":

http://hangthebankers.com/these-10-c...ything-you-buy

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 11-07-2017 at 11:56 PM.
Old 12-07-2017, 02:10 AM   #35
billybleach

Think I saw this.

What I understood, was whoever held Jerusalem reaped all the taxes that came with it imposed on people living under the kingdom. Whatever the ruling religion was, you HAD to pay a protection tax if you were not a follower. AS WELL AS all the spoils of war for the winners. Its a theme that runs through history thereafter.

At the same time this was on, Kingdom of Heaven was on. The end being, after Jerusalem is lost, the movie protagonist hero turns around and says "I thought it was for God...I was fooled. It was all for wealth"....something along them lines.

Religion=Usury/Slavery=control=taxes....live>die>repeat

The end of Jerusalem Hymn makes all the more sense now!
"Till we have built Jerusalem
In England's green and pleasant land."
billybleach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 08:12 AM   #36
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybleach View Post
Think I saw this.

What I understood, was whoever held Jerusalem reaped all the taxes that came with it imposed on people living under the kingdom. Whatever the ruling religion was, you HAD to pay a protection tax if you were not a follower. AS WELL AS all the spoils of war for the winners. Its a theme that runs through history thereafter.

At the same time this was on, Kingdom of Heaven was on. The end being, after Jerusalem is lost, the movie protagonist hero turns around and says "I thought it was for God...I was fooled. It was all for wealth"....something along them lines.
yes and jerusalem also sat at the terminus of the pilgramage routes which saw thousands of people travelling to the levant. Those people all needed accomodation and food and other services so there was a lot of money to be made

The levant also had coastline on the med. The ports on the coast had markets handling trade brought along the spice routes as well as stuff brought in the other direction from europe so the whole area was a lucrative area to control

But lets consider that the greek byzantines had controlled it before the expansion of islam so this gave the europeans a claim to it in their minds

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 12-07-2017 at 08:12 AM.
Old 12-07-2017, 01:22 PM   #37
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Not so sure about that. How on Earth would you set about dismantling the likes of Bilderberg for example, just for starters ? Impossible.

Illustration link here, there's rather a lot of it :

http://www.hangthebankers.com/this-c...rything-in-the world
How do you know it's impossible?
Have you tried it or know someone or a group who is actively dismantling?
Old 12-07-2017, 01:46 PM   #38
cosmic tramp

Quote:
How do you know it's impossible?
Have you tried it or know someone or a group who is actively dismantling?
Well of course, nothing is entirely impossible per se but let's put it this way: highly improbable, unfeasible. I know you want to be a mole but you'd need a bleeding herd of Tyrannosaurus Rexes to burrow inside that lot, and then some.

On the civil inertia side of it - that spider plan of Bilderbeg, was thinking this morning how apt that is...you know how spiders inject anaesthetic to paralyse their prey before devouring, well effectively the commercial arm of Bilderberg has just done that already with all those goodies that we buy.

Just supposing in some pipe dream Bilderberg went public like Illuminati seem to be doing and said "Alright you don't like us ? Fine. We'll clear off then...you sort it out for yourselves "

Overnight, all your brand name products from shaving foam, sugar and and shoe polish to beefburgers, beer, bananas, baked beans, bleach and bogroll disappear from the shelves of supermarkets and pharmacies all over the world forever. Kelloggs. Tetleys. Gillette. Levi Strauss. Unilever. Smithkleine Beecham. Tea, Toblerones, tampons, coffee, condoms, washing powder become dim memories of the past. The hard-wired-to-consumerism-Westerner would have something of a problem with all that alone I think...not to mention those whose livelihoods rely on working for some even remotely Bilderberg connected company...which is just about everybody.

You could of course engage in some product boycottification, but how far would that get you ? Bilderberg has the world by the consumer short and curlies, already. And that's just ONE thread of the web.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 12-07-2017 at 03:13 PM.
Old 12-07-2017, 07:17 PM   #39
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Just supposing in some pipe dream Bilderberg went public like Illuminati seem to be doing and said "Alright you don't like us ? Fine. We'll clear off then...you sort it out for yourselves "

Overnight, all your brand name products from shaving foam, sugar and and shoe polish to beefburgers, beer, bananas, baked beans, bleach and bogroll disappear from the shelves of supermarkets and pharmacies all over the world forever.
except the bilderbergers don't produce those things...WE do

The public farms and mines the raw materials

the public transports the materials to the factories and refineries and then the public works the machines that then transform those materials into the final product

The public then transports those products to the shops and then sells them

All the bilderbergers do is cream off the lions share of the profit at the end of it all

If they suddenly left the only difference would be that everyone would get a massive pay hike

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 12-07-2017 at 08:44 PM.
Old 12-07-2017, 08:11 PM   #40
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Well of course, nothing is entirely impossible per se but let's put it this way: highly improbable, unfeasible. I know you want to be a mole but you'd need a bleeding herd of Tyrannosaurus Rexes to burrow inside that lot, and then some.

On the civil inertia side of it - that spider plan of Bilderbeg, was thinking this morning how apt that is...you know how spiders inject anaesthetic to paralyse their prey before devouring, well effectively the commercial arm of Bilderberg has just done that already with all those goodies that we buy.

Overnight, all your brand name products from shaving foam, sugar and and shoe polish to beefburgers, beer, bananas, baked beans, bleach and bogroll disappear from the shelves of supermarkets and pharmacies all over the world forever. Kelloggs. Tetleys. Gillette. Levi Strauss. Unilever. Smithkleine Beecham. Tea, Toblerones, tampons, coffee, condoms, washing powder become dim memories of the past. The hard-wired-to-consumerism-Westerner would have something of a problem with all that alone I think...not to mention those whose livelihoods rely on working for some even remotely Bilderberg connected company...which is just about everybody.

You could of course engage in some product boycottification, but how far would that get you ? Bilderberg has the world by the consumer short and curlies, already. And that's just ONE thread of the web.
Don't worry, I can't be a mole in the iluminati society, I, of the lower class, will stick out like a sore thumb. Never mastered the art of backstubbing.

I would first weaken the group by start exposing things about them which I don't even know about.

Last edited by elshaper; 12-07-2017 at 08:13 PM.