Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Recommended Reading, Viewing and Audio

Old 26-08-2018, 02:30 AM   #2141
epsom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytengra View Post
Anyone here have a copy/pdf of "Journalists for Hire: How the CIA buys news" by Ufo Ulfkotte? Its been suppressed everywhere and can't find it even after 2 weeks of digging.
Not the bok you want, but one about the author.

https://www.scribd.com/book/35271261...e-for-a-Murder
epsom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 02:29 AM   #2142
bard

Do not be fooled by the title, this is not another "Zeitgeist"-like creation of the sort "Jesus is the Sun". Rather look at the subtitle. The book is a real gem, a masterpiece.

This book is vastly overrated for what it actually offers, but I should not be too harsh. The author is a theoretical astrophysicist and for him to even dare to ask the question (Chapter 9)
"Is God A Mathematician?" it means that he is already way ahead of the pack.
bard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2018, 02:42 PM   #2143
cosmic tramp

"Alien Dawn" by Colin Wilson non-fiction (pub.Llewellyn.com 1998) Of the piles of books now out there now on UFOs and ET I would definitely put this one to the top of the pile, written by a guy who was drawn into the subject unwittingly, initially a skeptical non-believer, Wilson was to become acquainted with John Mack MD (who was killed on the very night Wilson had arranged a meeting with him). Wilson has also worked with Uri Geller and Jaques Vallee. He covers crop circles, ET hybridisation programme, abductions, Men in Black, Condon report, cattle mutilations, astral projection, fourth dimension, ancient mythology with much reference to David Icke's long time buddy Credo Mutwa. An American book, 350 pages, a very concise and sober analysis on the different avenues of UFOlogy, thoroughly researched and enlightening without being sensationalistic.

Useful thing about this book is that Colin Wilson goes through all the UFO books he's read (most titles will be familiar to many on here) having the domino effect which led him to write this one.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 31-08-2018 at 03:02 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2018, 08:07 PM   #2144
elshaper

I haven't got this one yet but looks very interesting. It has 4.5 stars, gotta be good. Study!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Element-Enc...der_000729896X
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 31-08-2018 at 08:07 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 02:10 AM   #2145
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Two Graves by Preston and Child

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 02:41 PM   #2146
cosmic tramp

Help Needed: in Colin Wilson's insightful book "Alien Dawn", one reference he cites is a book called "Seeing the Invisible" (1990) a collection of true life stores from people from all walks of life and ages who have had unexpected experiential encounters of paranormalia, some involving ET.

He doesn't say who wrote it and if you do a search on this book title, about eight different ones come up (same title) from fictional short story collections, French philosophy, religious tracts, artist biographies and hidden Government texts all by different writers. So which one is it ?

Has anybody else read this book ?

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 01-09-2018 at 02:47 PM.
Old 12-09-2018, 11:19 AM   #2147
cosmic tramp

"Brave New World" by Aldous Huxley. While I'm sure this is the one book that almost everbody on this site has already read, it is certainly worth a re-read in the current climate. Light narrative which does lend itself to be read in one (long) sitting. I read this way back at school, long before the internet had been invented - or genetic cloning, or a globally prescribed drug culture, or media manipulation, or mass celebrity culture or free polygamous partner swapping sex verging on neurotic erotica, or virtual reality entertainment, but most telling of all, socially prescribed child sex grooming from early ages, all of which Huxley imagines in this "Brave" new world (the title actually taken from a line from Shakespeare's The Tempest.)

As with Kurt Vonnegut's work, the more you read Huxley's dystopian science fiction novel of 1932, you realise there isn't really much fiction in it at all today, prophetic and prescient. Whether we were intentionally taught this book at school, as a preparation of the shape of things to come, I really don't know. You read this novel and it just comes across as a plain manifesto for the New World Order. It's actually slightly dated in the sense that much of it is already in plain sight.

One particiular line in this novel voiced by Lenina Marx was put to use by the new Wave Band the Buzzcocks as she chants the slogan of this drug controlled status quo in : "Everybody's Happy Nowadays" converted to lyric by the highly well read lead singer Pete Shelley in his own tribute to the novel and the drip-fed euphoria world it expounds:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNCTD185opo

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 12-09-2018 at 08:13 PM.
Old 14-09-2018, 12:30 PM   #2148
saty

Not bad, 5/10

https://www.amazon.com/Ancient-Serpe...t+serpent+gods

https://www.amazon.com/Earth-Was-Fla...earth+was+flat

Descent, 4/10

Last edited by saty; 14-09-2018 at 12:31 PM.
saty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2018, 03:20 PM   #2149
cosmic tramp

Geekily rare find here from the back shelf of a charity shop: a green slimline pocket edition simply entitled "The Prisoner". An unaired TV script from 1967 from the Patrick McGoohan TV series. In this unaired episode, "Don't Get Yourself Killed" by Gerald Kelsey (1966) a village inmate finds gold and secretly mines it (or so he thinks) with the aim of bribing an official with £1 million to turn a blind eye while his escape is facilitated and passage funded with bags of gold via an unmanned helicopter. McGoohan gets in on the act and all seems to be going to plan until Number 2 and Rover arrive on the scene... jolly good episode this ; classic quick fire repartee dialogue, pacey action, punch ups, taxi driver babe kidnap and hi-jack, things not as they seem, unexpected twists and turns in the tale. Don't know why it was lifted as an outtake from the final series. Or maybe I do. This particular episode looks into pre-emptive mind mapping techniques , policing one's future thoughts and actions via computer print out. Early MK-ULtra methodologies perchance. Hmmmm...

Memories are illusions
Reality is Destiny

Won't give the ending away.

Be seeing you.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 22-09-2018 at 03:35 PM.
Old 29-09-2018, 05:15 PM   #2150
cosmic tramp

New NEXUS magazine just out, features on ; beneficial effects of psilocybin and magic mushrooms, crop circle pictures 2018, art of science and sound therapy, Big Bang theory under question, Moringa miracle tree of India, Perils of 5G techno ( 5 page report with further link to a 90 page report) Priore machine magnetism and microwaves, best of all, a feature on Iran's matriarchal lost city Sharh-e-Soukhteh in the South East Province of Sistan-and-Baluchestan, evidence suggesting an advanced prehistoric Persian civilisation dating back to 3,300 BCE (Before common era)...the origin of the true children of the Stargate ...?

http://www.nexusmagazine.com

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 29-09-2018 at 06:24 PM.
Old 06-10-2018, 02:44 PM   #2151
st jimmy

I’ve “read” 2 books on the assassination of John F. Kennedy; I didn’t read them completely from beginning to the end, as I didn’t find them good enough…

The first is Salvador Astucia - Opium Lords; Israel, the Golden Triangle, and the Kennedy Assassination (2002): https://archive.org/stream/CrackingT...002%29#page/n3

It tries to expose that JFK was murdered because he threatened the opium production in South East Asia. This could be true but there aren’t enough arguments in the book.
The first argument is that JFK was in the process of stopping the war in Vietnam.
The second argument is the book by Alfred W. McCoy “The Politics of Heroin in Southeast Asia” (which I’ve read): https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062953107
In my opinion Astucia didn’t do enough “research” to put his story together.

The second book is Michael Collins Piper - Final Judgement; The missing link in the JFK assassination conspiracy (1994): www.serendipity.li/zionism/Final_Judgment.pdf

Piper describes that Israel and the Mossad was behind the assassination. While I don’t agree with that hypothesis this isn’t my main problem with this book.
My problem with the book is that Piper spends so much time praising his own book (and research), while putting down any “researcher” that didn’t find the Israel link – I estimate 1/3 of the book – that it has become unreadable. It’s a strange strategy to use references for “evidence” of facts and than expose those same sources as frauds…
If 200 pages from this book would be deleted, it could be an excellent read!

Last edited by st jimmy; 06-10-2018 at 02:46 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 05:07 PM   #2152
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
I’ve “read” 2 books on the assassination of John F. Kennedy; I didn’t read them completely from beginning to the end, as I didn’t find them good enough…

Interesting fact: there are over 2,000 different books published about the assassination of John F Kennedy.

One of the better ones I've read is "The President & The Provocateur", by Alex Cox parallel lives of JFK and Oswald (even though he didn't do it) simply because it's written by someone who's read all the other major books about it and added some new insight both politically and re events of the actual day and aftermath. As a film director himself, he also explodes the Zapruder footage as being multi-spliced fiction from start to finish. Short 5 minute video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVDV8L476Po

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 06-10-2018 at 05:52 PM.
Old 07-10-2018, 02:37 PM   #2153
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Interesting fact: there are over 2,000 different books published about the assassination of John F Kennedy.
I’ve read a handful of books on the JFK assassination.
Jim Marrs – Crossfire is decent.

William Torbitt – Nomenclature of an Assassination Cabal; is very good at painting some of the connections between the players in the “cabal” that murdered Kennedy (and relatively short).

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...=322687&page=2
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 07:42 AM   #2154
oneriver

The Stellar Man by John Baines.

Free pdf download.

http://www.unicusmagazine.com/PDF/Jo...phy-book-2.pdf
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2018, 03:12 PM   #2155
alisa2

Suggested reading not for the faint of mind.

alisa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2018, 04:18 PM   #2156
elshaper

Anyone read this book? (re: pg.313)
https://youtu.be/MM9_B02yvNM?t=2179
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 22-10-2018 at 04:18 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2018, 07:42 AM   #2157
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

It is almost always the case that most books about controversial subjects that apparently expose the cabal will always be written by system servers hoping to increase their credentials with the perpetrators, and within the system ( = lies). Choose the author carefully in order to avoid wasting your time.
In some cases, (and 2 come to mind immediately) there may be no other option to fabrication or exclusion of important information.

Last edited by grimstock; 24-10-2018 at 08:50 AM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 01:07 AM   #2158
alisa2

Now reading Blueprint of Life by A.A. Mitchell. Other good books by the same author are Attracting Miracles and Ego to Essence- Journey to the True Self

excerpt from pg. 72 of Blueprint of Life by A.A. Mitchell

The average person feels they have 'all the time in the world' to 'get it right' – but time is not – time is a construct of the human mind interface – an external and extraordinary dance with perception. Time is calculated on the outside by the movement of a system – mainly the movement of the sun over a period of 24 hours, therefore time is a system of movement humans have kept track of with calendars and clocks of many varieties for thousands of years, but time isn't really real. Expanding and contracting with emotion and perception.

This construct of time n the mind is external and deludes the psyche into thinking time is real. This delusion takes hold of the awakening process and further deludes the mind into thinking everything the mind believes is real. Babies and young children have no concept of time and live on a 24hr clock until they are conditioned to learn the time, watch the clock and live according to the conditioning of their family and peers. Time for a young child is ambiguous, illusionary and morphs back and forth all the time, depending on what they are doing and why.

Once time is understood as a mind concept, brought about by the process of the entire system, focusing in the moment becomes easier.

Everyone has experienced time as an illusionary concept- for when you are doing a great thing, time speeds up and when you are waiting or bored, times slows down. You know time has done no such thing, but your perception of this process is illusionary but seems and feels very, very real.

The cycles of our solar system take 26,000 years to complete and within this time, human beings have many lifetimes to wake up their psyche through positive and negative experiences in duality and suffering. A lullaby does not wake the sleeping child – only a nightmare awakens the child and keeps it awake – not wanting to go back to sleep to continue the dream. Such is the awakening of the psyche, once awakened, it does not want to go back to sleep in the illusion [and nightmare] of the dream we call life. It wafts back and forth over time, waking for a while then slumbering on – until an unforgettable nightmare awakens the being to a point of no return.
Old 10-11-2018, 01:32 AM   #2159
hizzy2

Default Three-Body Problem by Liu Cixin.

There's an interesting book called the Three-Body Problem by the Chinese writer Liu Cixin.(recommended by Barack Obama & mark zuckerburg!) It describes how aliens are coming, they've messed with our physics so we can't advance our understanding science to fight them when they arrive.
hizzy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 04:09 PM   #2160
alisa2

Ego to Essence - Journey to the True Self, by A.A. Mitchell

pg. 199 The Real You

When your egoic self doesn't want to be silenced and still, doesn't want to recognize the real You, it seeks others for company, to feed off their egoic mind structures and vibrational energy. To make itself feel better, all the time avoiding looking at what You really are and what is going on, partcularly to avoid facing what You should really be doing at any given time and that is; self-observation.

[Snip]

When your ego does not want to be with, nor recognize your true self, it seeks others of like nature to distract it from seeing itself as it really is. Using their energy to feel better, to feel powerful, to be part of a group, to be justified in what it is doing and thinking. To stay distracted in the guise of helping one another in the group however, unless people are helping each other to wake up, to see themselves and the futility of distractions, their entire exercise borders on a futile, waste of energy. Human beings are here to learn, to change, to advance their being to a higher level of frequency. If this is not being achieved, they are wasting time, for when their potential is revealed, it is time to be one with it, not on the sidelines watching it from afar—getting wasted!

[After reading that chapter I now know the work I do [both past and present] was and is a total waste of energy. I often couldn't figure out why I hated going to work so much, but now I know: It's wasting energy. Nobody is waking up. It's all about consumerism, buying and selling stuff you don't really need. ]

Last edited by alisa2; 10-11-2018 at 05:26 PM.