Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Recommended Reading, Viewing and Audio

Old 26-08-2018, 02:30 AM   #2141
epsom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytengra View Post
Anyone here have a copy/pdf of "Journalists for Hire: How the CIA buys news" by Ufo Ulfkotte? Its been suppressed everywhere and can't find it even after 2 weeks of digging.
Not the bok you want, but one about the author.

https://www.scribd.com/book/35271261...e-for-a-Murder
epsom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 02:29 AM   #2142
bard

Do not be fooled by the title, this is not another "Zeitgeist"-like creation of the sort "Jesus is the Sun". Rather look at the subtitle. The book is a real gem, a masterpiece.

This book is vastly overrated for what it actually offers, but I should not be too harsh. The author is a theoretical astrophysicist and for him to even dare to ask the question (Chapter 9)
"Is God A Mathematician?" it means that he is already way ahead of the pack.
bard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2018, 02:42 PM   #2143
cosmic tramp

"Alien Dawn" by Colin Wilson non-fiction (pub.Llewellyn.com 1998) Of the piles of books now out there now on UFOs and ET I would definitely put this one to the top of the pile, written by a guy who was drawn into the subject unwittingly, initially a skeptical non-believer, Wilson was to become acquainted with John Mack MD (who was killed on the very night Wilson had arranged a meeting with him). Wilson has also worked with Uri Geller and Jaques Vallee. He covers crop circles, ET hybridisation programme, abductions, Men in Black, Condon report, cattle mutilations, astral projection, fourth dimension, ancient mythology with much reference to David Icke's long time buddy Credo Mutwa. An American book, 350 pages, a very concise and sober analysis on the different avenues of UFOlogy, thoroughly researched and enlightening without being sensationalistic.

Useful thing about this book is that Colin Wilson goes through all the UFO books he's read (most titles will be familiar to many on here) having the domino effect which led him to write this one.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 31-08-2018 at 03:02 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2018, 08:07 PM   #2144
elshaper

I haven't got this one yet but looks very interesting. It has 4.5 stars, gotta be good. Study!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Element-Enc...der_000729896X
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 31-08-2018 at 08:07 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 02:10 AM   #2145
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Two Graves by Preston and Child

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 02:41 PM   #2146
cosmic tramp

Help Needed: in Colin Wilson's insightful book "Alien Dawn", one reference he cites is a book called "Seeing the Invisible" (1990) a collection of true life stores from people from all walks of life and ages who have had unexpected experiential encounters of paranormalia, some involving ET.

He doesn't say who wrote it and if you do a search on this book title, about eight different ones come up (same title) from fictional short story collections, French philosophy, religious tracts, artist biographies and hidden Government texts all by different writers. So which one is it ?

Has anybody else read this book ?

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 01-09-2018 at 02:47 PM.
Old 12-09-2018, 11:19 AM   #2147
cosmic tramp

"Brave New World" by Aldous Huxley. While I'm sure this is the one book that almost everbody on this site has already read, it is certainly worth a re-read in the current climate. Light narrative which does lend itself to be read in one (long) sitting. I read this way back at school, long before the internet had been invented - or genetic cloning, or a globally prescribed drug culture, or media manipulation, or mass celebrity culture or free polygamous partner swapping sex verging on neurotic erotica, or virtual reality entertainment, but most telling of all, socially prescribed child sex grooming from early ages, all of which Huxley imagines in this "Brave" new world (the title actually taken from a line from Shakespeare's The Tempest.)

As with Kurt Vonnegut's work, the more you read Huxley's dystopian science fiction novel of 1932, you realise there isn't really much fiction in it at all today, prophetic and prescient. Whether we were intentionally taught this book at school, as a preparation of the shape of things to come, I really don't know. You read this novel and it just comes across as a plain manifesto for the New World Order. It's actually slightly dated in the sense that much of it is already in plain sight.

One particiular line in this novel voiced by Lenina Marx was put to use by the new Wave Band the Buzzcocks as she chants the slogan of this drug controlled status quo in : "Everybody's Happy Nowadays" converted to lyric by the highly well read lead singer Pete Shelley in his own tribute to the novel and the drip-fed euphoria world it expounds:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNCTD185opo

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 12-09-2018 at 08:13 PM.
Old 14-09-2018, 12:30 PM   #2148
saty

Not bad, 5/10

https://www.amazon.com/Ancient-Serpe...t+serpent+gods

https://www.amazon.com/Earth-Was-Fla...earth+was+flat

Descent, 4/10

Last edited by saty; 14-09-2018 at 12:31 PM.
saty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2018, 03:20 PM   #2149
cosmic tramp

Geekily rare find here from the back shelf of a charity shop: a green slimline pocket edition simply entitled "The Prisoner". An unaired TV script from 1967 from the Patrick McGoohan TV series. In this unaired episode, "Don't Get Yourself Killed" by Gerald Kelsey (1966) a village inmate finds gold and secretly mines it (or so he thinks) with the aim of bribing an official with £1 million to turn a blind eye while his escape is facilitated and passage funded with bags of gold via an unmanned helicopter. McGoohan gets in on the act and all seems to be going to plan until Number 2 and Rover arrive on the scene... jolly good episode this ; classic quick fire repartee dialogue, pacey action, punch ups, taxi driver babe kidnap and hi-jack, things not as they seem, unexpected twists and turns in the tale. Don't know why it was lifted as an outtake from the final series. Or maybe I do. This particular episode looks into pre-emptive mind mapping techniques , policing one's future thoughts and actions via computer print out. Early MK-ULtra methodologies perchance. Hmmmm...

Memories are illusions
Reality is Destiny

Won't give the ending away.

Be seeing you.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 22-09-2018 at 03:35 PM.