Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 26-07-2018, 02:45 PM   #1
JohnB

Default The moon

David Icke says that the moon is a hollowed out spacecraft that is either completely artificial or was an originally "natural" object that got artificially turned into a spacecraft. I concede that that's a possibility.

However, what I find more difficult to accept is Icke's idea that the world would be better if the moon wasn't there. Apparently the gravitational pull of the moon slows down and stabilises the Earth's rotation. If it were not there, the rotation of the Earth would speed up leading to more severe weather conditions. The Earth's axis would also be less stable which could lead to a disruption in the seasons as we know them. None of this would necessarily make life on Earth impossible, but surely it would be more difficult.
JohnB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2018, 03:19 PM   #2
elshaper

We might fly off of the planet as well...like water droplets in the spin cycle.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2018, 08:05 PM   #3
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
What? You just made that up didn't you - or was it an example of Poe's law?

thermion
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2018, 01:25 AM   #4
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnB View Post
David Icke says that the moon is a hollowed out spacecraft that is either completely artificial or was an originally "natural" object that got artificially turned into a spacecraft. I concede that that's a possibility.
Yes he says that ... everyone else is agreed too , from Barbars Machiniak ...Andrew Bartzis .. George Kavassilas ...etc ... all the top players say the reps brought it here a long time ago ...

Quote:
However, what I find more difficult to accept is Icke's idea that the world would be better if the moon wasn't there. Apparently the gravitational pull of the moon slows down and stabilises the Earth's rotation..
The action of the tides does act to slow the earth's rotation , but by a tiny amount it reduces the length of the day by one second every 50,000 years .

"stabilises Earth's rotation? " ....No.... There are trashy tabloid 'science' articles pushing that line ...I think the NWO may want us to love the moon,( and be scared of the sun , skin cancer etc ).. but more scholarly articles dispel this idea , like this one . titled ....
Our Large Moon Does Not Stabilize Earth’s Axis

".. Hence, our Moon does not contribute to habitability by stabilizing our axis but, instead, very nearly produced instability!"

https://davidwaltham.com/wp-content/...PSC2013-37.pdf

Quote:
If it were not there, the rotation of the Earth would speed up leading to more severe weather conditions. The Earth's axis would also be less stable which could lead to a disruption in the seasons as we know them. None of this would necessarily make life on Earth impossible, but surely it would be more difficult.
All of that is wrong ..

But some animals , particularly sea turtles do have their life cycles in sync with the moon ....

I'm not sure about the long term future of the moon ... It's rumoured a large solar event is imminent , which will disable all surveillance and control equipment the reps have on the moon , after that happens, we may like to keep it.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2018, 09:22 AM   #5
elshaper

Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 27-07-2018, 10:10 AM   #6
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
What? You just made that up didn't you - or was it an example of Poe's law?

thermion
Imgine we are the water droplets. It's already happening!

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 27-07-2018, 01:21 PM   #7
truegroup

Quote:
Spam! Off topic threadjacking....cherry picked....out of context shit.

Well done

She asked him how come we hadn't been back in a long time. He answered accordingly

What makes me laugh about this, is that it is from 3 years ago and the interview, which I watched at the time, has him talking to her about the mission in some detail. Some internet clue seeker blunders on it, doesn't understand it....next thing all the HBs are going bananas over it. Zero critical thinking, maximum shoe-horning of shite and a small section deliberately or dumbly taken out of context
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.

Last edited by truegroup; 27-07-2018 at 01:22 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2018, 01:59 PM   #8
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
(Buzz aldrin)
She asked him how come we hadn't been back in a long time. He answered accordingly
That's an interesting clip .... looks like he's going a bit senile ....

I think he was touched by this young girl ...., his guard was down ... he just couldn't bring himself to lie in the face of such innocence , he was embarrassed....

It was almost a sort of freudian slip , he was speaking , just for a moment , not under control of his rational mind , but from another part of himself .

Last edited by oz93666; 27-07-2018 at 02:01 PM.
Old 27-07-2018, 04:29 PM   #9
tinfoil hat

Have the 'pulse waves' on the moon that crow777 filmed been debunked yet?
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2018, 04:52 PM   #10
elshaper

So why didn't they go to the moon?
The budget didn't stretch?

So if the Moon was stationed...by who? Anu? Reptilian?

Why do we never see the dark side of the moon?
Well, it's obvious... because it's ugly.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 27-07-2018 at 05:05 PM.
Old 27-07-2018, 05:17 PM   #11
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
That's an interesting clip .... looks like he's going a bit senile ....

I think he was touched by this young girl ...., his guard was down ... he just couldn't bring himself to lie in the face of such innocence , he was embarrassed....

It was almost a sort of freudian slip , he was speaking , just for a moment , not under control of his rational mind , but from another part of himself .
Nothing surprises me about you. You avoid stuff that PROVES they were on the Moon and latch on to puerile shit like a cat stuck to a blanket.

Even in the sentence he speaks, he is talking about keeping things going and why they stopped!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.

Last edited by truegroup; 27-07-2018 at 05:24 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2018, 03:41 AM   #12
RonnieB

Has anyone noticed the moon rotating lately?
RonnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2018, 06:04 AM   #13
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Nothing surprises me about you. You avoid stuff that PROVES they were on the Moon and latch on to puerile shit like a cat stuck to a blanket.!
I see you have yet another avatar , tg

A funny looking man with his mouth open and "Bollocks" written underneath !

I couldn't have chosen one more fitting ....

Quote:
Well that could happen if the Earth was spinning about ten times faster ...

This is all well understood and can be tested by experiment in laboratories..

Last edited by oz93666; 14-09-2018 at 06:11 AM.
Old 14-09-2018, 06:33 AM   #14
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:

However, what I find more difficult to accept is Icke's idea that the world would be better if the moon wasn't there. Apparently the gravitational pull of the moon slows down and stabilises the Earth's rotation. If it were not there, the rotation of the Earth would speed up leading to more severe weather conditions. The Earth's axis would also be less stable which could lead to a disruption in the seasons as we know them. None of this would necessarily make life on Earth impossible, but surely it would be more difficult.
He means it would be better for us as humans, because the moon limits our capacity to perceive other frequencies/dimensions.

so maybe if the technology in the moon that limits us was shut off, but the physical moon was still there to provide gravitational stability, that would be ideal.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2018, 08:21 AM   #15
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
Have the 'pulse waves' on the moon that crow777 filmed been debunked yet?
If you meant the visible waves videoed passing the moon, yes they have been explained - rather than 'debunked'. They are aircraft vapour trails. The residual heat/moisture/exhaust gasses causing a temporary atmospheric disturbance as it drifts across the moon or sun once the visible vapour has dispersed.

They have been seen for decades, but now more people have access to telescopes and video recording, and the internet, so it appears to be a 'Thing' that has suddenly appeared.

OTOH, it could be an occasional glitch in the holographic lunar projection matrix.

thermion

Last edited by thermion; 14-09-2018 at 09:04 AM. Reason: clarity
Old 14-09-2018, 10:31 PM   #16
Dude111

We dont really know what the moon is.... ONLY THOSE WHO USE IT DO!!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2018, 10:33 PM   #17
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieB View Post
No. Do you have any footage links of this ?
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2018, 07:04 AM   #18
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieB View Post
I think all the thousands of amateur astronomers across the world would have noticed any unusual 'rotating' and they'd let us all know. Unless they've all been scared or bribed into silence. But that's not very likely is it...?

Last edited by thermion; 15-09-2018 at 11:29 AM.
Old 16-09-2018, 03:55 AM   #19
serpentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
I think all the thousands of amateur astronomers across the world would have noticed any unusual 'rotating' and they'd let us all know. Unless they've all been scared or bribed into silence. But that's not very likely is it...?

I don't know.

Professional astronomers don't agree on much but one thing they all agree on is they don't like gifted "amateurs" discovering and naming planets.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2018, 08:04 AM   #20
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
I don't know.

Professional astronomers don't agree on much but one thing they all agree on is they don't like gifted "amateurs" discovering and naming planets.
The professionals may not like it, but it doesn't stop enthusiastic amateurs - often working together - discovering new comets, asteroids and phenomena such as sprites, blue jets, the 'dawn chorus', etc.

Government agencies have access to facilities like Hubble so they can detect some objects and events completely out of range of any amateurs. Although I think amateurs would have confirmed reports of Nibiru (always approaching, but never to arrive!), signs of pole shift, the moon being a hologram and other daft stuff haunting the conspirasphere years ago...