Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 22-05-2017, 07:20 PM   #21
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakes View Post
I love it del....and as I said in the op

Not saying 396 is correct....just well the numbers worked??

my point exactly mate. whose to say 366 days is correct, after the length of a day on earth changes, hence the whole 'time construct' by TPTB= another control mechanism. anything that is standardised in 'nature' sets off my alarm bells. nature is IMO organic, ever changing NOT PERFECT. so why does maths have to be? after all it appears that the great scientists, thinkers, mathematicians of "our time" (the current iteration of humans, again I think we are currently human 2.0.1 dating back to around 3000 BCE) have all been influenced, or got at by TPTB (Newton was a mason, Galileo was only allowed to continue his work by selling his soul to the catholic church, Einstein was allegedly a mason too, not bad considering his childhood and early life!!)

could the whole point of numerology be one of distraction?, or is the sacred knowledge hidden there, in full view by the sumerians?
all I know is, numbers ain't right, and 9 numbers just seems to be lacking somehow...
Old 22-05-2017, 09:23 PM   #22
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
What is this thread all about ????

Has the stress and disappointment of the magazine driven lakes crazy ???

Did lakes put this in the rant room ? or did management ???

I think the rant room should be renamed .... the threads there have not really degenerated into ranting (Bickering?)

It should be renamed the crazy room the stuff which is too crazy and incomprehensible even for the main forum ... but the public should have access , just make it clear that David does not want to be associated with it .

Some may say this article is quite sensible .... well what does the title mean??? how does that relate to the content???
nah, mad house.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2017, 10:43 PM   #23
therabidbadger

Interesting opinion on why 360 degrees in a circle here, basically talks about the base 60 number system used by the Babylonians as a big factor. I think also that Velikovsky found evidence that suggested there really was 360 days a year at one time, before Venus altered things with its arrival.

http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/edu...ve-360-degrees
therabidbadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2017, 10:53 PM   #24
derekbuttery

mmmm.... yeah.

reason 3 is probably the better argument for why they changed it to 360. easier maths. strange how that article doesn't mention how or why barley was used as a tool of both weight and measurement by the sumerians and babylonians, which would have been really helpful... I'll move on thanks for putting up the link.
Old 18-08-2018, 02:40 PM   #25
ink

Now this is why I am still.

here.

I now remember this.......again.

I need to get this thread moved....where is max (asleep no doubt)

142857 and 47 (concisely 1947....but 47 will do to start)

EVERYTHING else is secondary....all of it....... as this 'creates' all else!

Met you in 'Hell'.... will see you in 'Heaven'
ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 04:58 PM   #26
ink

So....Now I know that the opening post is a very long and unexciting, to read, post but it is important to comprehend.

It basically states the math to move dimensionally.

That is for an individual to contemplate the concept....and move within the 'bubbles of reality'!

It is stating that 142857 is used as the construct of all singular 'bubbles' and that YOU can move between these dimensions.

So I know that most dislike math....even very simple math, which the op is.......BUT if YOU could move between 'life realities'....wouldn't you want to?

This thread is 'linked' to the One Free Miracle

The dimensional shifting considered within this thread is only possible because of the nature of this limited reality....being defined within the other thread!

The 'limitation' of individual 'Bubbles' of supposed reality .... defined by singular beings of awareness.

That which I wish to achieve....is the busting of all these fucking bubbles and allow actual freedom of choice for all those who do have singular awareness!

So....I ask for help with the continuation of the thoughts within this thread .... but if not .... I will be advancing with these consideration as I have been able to ....... lets say 'shift' purposely!

Last edited by ink; 30-08-2018 at 05:27 PM. Reason: I missed out a comma.
Old 05-09-2018, 05:16 PM   #27
ink

Really?

I mean REALLY?

No one on this forum is even a little bit interested HOW I move from this 'realm' of limited being >>>> to the over laying one....via my own determination?

You know....the one where the monsters are! Where the reps are! Where the archons are!

This thread, to a point, describes the thought process and the VERY SIMPLE MATH.

But yes the OP is a long and boring read and you would have to check the SIMPLE results yourself....

Old 09-09-2018, 03:56 PM   #28
ink

Will post the below again....even if you can't be arsed to read it....it should still be here

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never posted what occurred after I spent hours playing with those numbers, in the opening post.

I finished at 3am on that 'day'....thinking about those number spirals and this is then what happened!

Lucid dream, OBE....I don't know but its was my first time like that.
I always seem to dream from a 3rd person perspective, in other words I watch me in the dream, but things just changed. I remember me in bed in a sort of half sleep asking "show me"....I must have asked 5 or 6 times then seeing me in a old dark building with a women I didn't know. I watched 'me' and the women move to an open window, then Im looking over the top of 'me' and the women at the bright outside. We are about 7 floors up and I can see all the building around and the alley which has a pile of sand in along with bits of old scrap.

Did I fall, jump or was I pushed? I know that the awareness with which I was watching the dream me was pushed into the falling me....I felt the 'push'!
I don't really know how to put this.......but I was suddenly in that dream body of mine, I mean as real as this world, I was IN that body. That body was real and it was me! And now I was falling towards the alley, feeling the sudden fear of that moment.

I twisted my self round to try to grab a passing window ledge, but missed, then in the panic I shouted "no"....and stopped....so now Im just floating in the air!
This is difficult to put. Everything I am, all my experiences, all my memory’s, all my emotion, was in a now physical 'me' floating in the air above an alley way. I could feel the air around me but mainly I was thinking, OH SH*T IM HERE.
Lots of thoughts ran very quickly through my head, even the thought “I'm in this head”.

I thought, I’ve read lots about this flying in dreams or astral travelling and I’ve watched 'me' fly in dreams....but I’m in this physical body, this is me. Quite a bit of confusion along with lots of apprehension as I was still 'floating' about 40 foot above a rather hard looking ground in my 210lb frame.

....I was shocked, I was there, it was every bit as real as here, complete in every way. Time was there, passing in the way it does here. Feelings, the same me there as here now. Putting this into words is like typing a memory of something I did yesterday, not like describing a dream but telling a very recent 'life' event.

No I did not go zooming and swooping around like superman, actually I was so concerned about remembering that I cant do this, along with a bit of a fear of heights that I gently moved a bit left and right, went up a bit then was just thinking 'get on the ground this might wear off get on the ground'. So I floated down to the ground and was surprised to actually 'feel' the weight of me touching down!

Now Im stood there looking at my arms, turning my hands over, touching my legs, pulling my clothes, looking around and having the words 'sh*t Im here' going round and round in my head.

Looking up and down the alley, one end is walled off but the other end goes into a arched walk way with a door at the end. So I walked off down there, still totally shocked that Im here or there? Never mind the fact that I had just been floating about, nor that I had just been pushed out of a window! It really was real I was here!

I walked under the archway, looked into a rooms on the left and right. Nether had a door and both were dark and empty, with a mouldy smell, except for white washed windows.

Turned.... looked at the door and thought as I walked 'someone had said about moving through walls but they didn't think it right to walk through a window and they found themselves back in bed'. The door was wood with small glass panels. I thought 'I don't want to go back yet, and I have been flying'.
So without slowing down but with my hands slightly raised......I walked through the door!

It sounded like, or like the way I would imagine, static shattering.
It felt like walking through a motionless dry waterfall. There in front of you, then wrapping around you, then refilling the space as you pass through!

Im standing in a busy street, nervously smiling at what I just did, thinking what the people must be thinking, did anyone see that I didn't open the door?
There was a dark haired stern faced youngish man with a blue and white shirt on, looking at some fruit out side a shop, just 15-20 foot away from me. He was floating about 2 foot off the ground, so he could see the fruit at the back of the display.....I thought '???????'

He turned floated towards me, looked at me with distaste, looked at my feet and just floated off?

I looked at my feet.

There were two small steps from the door down to the pavement....I hadn't noticed them and was actually floating about 8-10 inches above the pavement.
I dropped my feet to the floor.......I just needed to think to do that.

Anyway to cut this short, no one else was 'floating' about, just lots of normal people doing normal things on a busy high (main) street. Cars going passed etc.

But people didn't seem to see or hear me. They didn't walk into or through me, they just avoided the space I was in?? I could feel them brush past me, I could touch things, the fruit etc.

I walked down the street quite close to a lady in a black and white checked skirt suit. She had very black hair and I could smell the perfume she had on.
At this point I thought 'lets see if I can find someone I know' and was now about to try the superman flying thing but as I tried to think to fly....I just heard 'no'.......and woke up in bed back here feeling some what detached?

If it was just a very vivid dream, then all I can say is that this 'real world' is the same vivid dream. I was as much there as I am here.

I have since searched for that street in london….and found it!

I have never ever been there, on that street….I recalled the pub by the train bridge and as the pub was a weather spoons, I searched for all weather spoons pubs in london ( I knew it to be london as the train bridge is only within london)

The street exists….I had never been there.

So from that experience and my writing of the ‘simple math’…….I began a journey to ‘move’ via my own determination.

Now I wish other’s to also ‘move’!

Although….it is NOT a ‘nice’ place!

Such is
Old 09-09-2018, 05:08 PM   #29
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink View Post
Really?

I mean REALLY?

No one on this forum is even a little bit interested HOW I move from this 'realm' of limited being >>>> to the over laying one....via my own determination?
Yea, people are busy trying to survive, mate.

you have to be alive in the first place if you want to 'move to the over laying realm'
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 05:22 PM   #30
ink

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
Yea, people are busy trying to survive, mate.

you have to be alive in the first place if you want to 'move to the over laying realm'
Fair comment mate....maybe I wish for too much and expect too much?

Never said that I was perfect!

I do hope for a great deal....a sort of potential to erupt within most....or even just some!

A lack within me....maybe
Old 09-09-2018, 05:36 PM   #31
8lou1

change the world start with yourself and understand there is no hope ever for noone. each has their own part to play. so if you really want to up the game, do it and make them move. like the fry meme you posted they are not going to hit themselves into place

ow and by the by: the lack is either a lie or you are good guy wanting good for all. the only thing is, whats good for one is the devil for the other...

and oww yes the numbers...69 all the way, just around the corner of the big dipper. if you somehow end up in it figure a way to avoid the 72 virgins/demons or overcome them and become the biggest slut of all time...

now im off figuring how i get my 2 'husbands' to get along. im prob gonna teach them how to walk in 5's. Hail Eris!

8lou1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 04:46 PM   #32
ink

Read this thread blue:

The entities "next door"

and this thread:

The specific base reason why this war is hidden

Then we, maybe, shall 'talk' some more?
Old 13-09-2018, 05:39 PM   #33
8lou1

Ah yes the guys next door and the ego. Silly me playi g it safe....

Im very and i mean very aware of what my actions might look like. I like working my way up so to speak. Never sure about what to do with the gained knowledge though. After years and years it gets boring so i come online to teach and learn some new tricks... But its loop ti loop as always... However im understanding the world better every time we turn so not all is lost.

Maybe i should stck with talking to nature instead of people, theres hardly any progress, generally speaking.
Old 13-09-2018, 06:01 PM   #34
ink

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8lou1 View Post
Maybe i should stck with talking to nature instead of people, theres hardly any progress, generally speaking.

And which part of the 'nature' is so very 'good'?

This thread:

The Earth is so very wonderful?

I quote the opening post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakes View Post
I will keep this opening post short as I comprehend that most cannot read an in-depth, analyzed consideration.

I am rather perplexed when I read posts which include the poster stating that this is such a “Wonderful world” we live in? That it is so very beautiful? That nature is pure and stunning?

I find this consideration a superficial and uninformed conditioning, portraying it’s self as the “love” meme, so very prevalent now.

Which part of this Earth ‘loves’ you?

You can exist in your natural form upon approximately 8%……. Yes that's 8% of the planet!

The rest of it WILL kill you! Infact the small percentage you can 'live' on will also strive to cause you and those you love harm!

You perceive beauty because of ‘color’. That's it. It’s pretty, you think, but you have no recollection of a comparable existence!

Your concept of this supposed Earth is very flawed and is also limited by other’s considerations which you consider as your own!

Tell me….Where is the beauty of this Terra? What do you see?

God loves you….where is Gods judgment?

“Judge not lest ye be judged”

God must have given up…...So I consider it correct, in fact necessary to judge, else nothing is done?

The psychopaths rule and therefore we end with such abuse as we see.

The only consideration which functions is that God is an un-empathic raving twat.

There is nothing of nature in this realm which is beautiful or loving once you 'look' past the superficial.

Earth does not care for you….you are not natural to this place……. psychopaths ARE, they act as the natural environment acts.

Welcome to Terra.

So I ask you, WHAT is so very wonderful about the NATURE of this place? Unless ALL you can see is 'skin deep'?

Old 13-09-2018, 06:39 PM   #35
8lou1

Hehehe true, but i kinda like the rage grass has or the persevirance (?) a tree can show. The bickering of humans and walking in circles not so much. On the other hand bumping bubbles creates movement and as such it seems to be the way the story goes.

Btw ever heard of the inner jihad? Its quite close to whats going on and what was mentioned in the hidden war link.
Old 13-09-2018, 07:06 PM   #36
ink

Quote:
Btw ever heard of the inner jihad?
Yes....I consider that I comprehend exactly (to the mm ) what the 'inner struggle' is!

But the greater mass, even of the 'alternative community', do not....or more pressingly....will not!

So I ask you blue....what percentage, within you, would you consider correct as of this day?

Just checking that you do understand....

Last edited by ink; 13-09-2018 at 07:07 PM.
Old 13-09-2018, 07:12 PM   #37
8lou1

I consider all a fluke and notice you calling me here. I like figuring out how such things work. The pictures shown are often nonsense, but have meaning to me. On the other hand it could all be real, but then again im me in this life, so go figure i might even get it out of my head intp the world again. Now tbats what i call fun!
Old 13-09-2018, 08:06 PM   #38
ink

Quote:
I consider all a fluke and notice you calling me here. I like figuring out how such things work. The pictures shown are often nonsense, but have meaning to me. On the other hand it could all be real, but then again im me in this life, so go figure i might even get it out of my head intp the world again. Now tbats what i call fun!
So in answer to my question....

That would be....

I haven't got a fucking clue percent!

And you consider "all as a fluke".......well ok then
Old 14-09-2018, 07:00 AM   #39
8lou1

The thing when i start putting believe in it everything reacts and my world changes into something i dont like. So in this manner my life becomes better and i get to see a movie. And everyy now and then it gives me new ideas to improve my life. As i said somewhere else im a feeler so such a thing is important for tbe overall feeling of the day. And yes dear all is a fluke...