Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 08-01-2018, 09:35 AM   #21
techman

The thing is about talking about these new devices or technologies in a sinister or negative way, is that most people will immediately laugh them off as nonsense. Try proving these things to them is another problem all together. This is because there is very little (in officialdom at least) evidence that these causes or concerns are hinted at. So, because they're not mentioned outside of alternative thinking people just assume there's nothing to be concerned about.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 10:54 AM   #22
the tealady
Forum Advisor

The following comment is both rhetorical and sarcastic.

If ISIS headquarters and head honchos have been defeated, why are all these terrible mechanisms still in place???????

Because there is no headquarters. There are no real head honchos. They are like a cancer with cells every bloody where.

Australia has had biometric scanning at airports for at least 5 years that I know of.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.

Last edited by the tealady; 08-01-2018 at 10:59 AM.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 11:49 AM   #23
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
The following comment is both rhetorical and sarcastic.

If ISIS headquarters and head honchos have been defeated, why are all these terrible mechanisms still in place???????

Because there is no headquarters. There are no real head honchos. They are like a cancer with cells every bloody where.

Australia has had biometric scanning at airports for at least 5 years that I know of.
The 'war on terror' is simply a front for the imposition of BIG BROTHER

All done under the mask of faux-morality of fighting a terrible thing: 'terror'

when really we the wider population are clearly and have always been the enemy of the el-ite
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 02:12 PM   #24
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
The 'war on terror' is simply a front for the imposition of BIG BROTHER

All done under the mask of faux-morality of fighting a terrible thing: 'terror'

when really we the wider population are clearly and have always been the enemy of the el-ite
I know.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2018, 11:46 PM   #25
iamawaveofthesea

How To Get Anything Through TSA Nude Body Scanners

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=olEoc_1ZkfA
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
Old 30-09-2018, 12:45 PM   #26
techman

Richard D Hall summed it up for me in a recent show of his by saying "if you want to know what it's like to be in a cattle pen, then go to an airport". Though he feels adamant that these measures will or can only be rolled out at such places. I wouldn't speak too soon. If they wanted the TSAs and the pat downs at every cafe, cinema, supermarket, concert (well we already lots of security procedures now at many concerts, even theme parks where you have to show you're not carrying anything metallic like a knife etc). Where's all this sudden obsession with checking for knives or potential drugs, etc come from?. When I used to go a theme park years ago there was none of that, yet we still had druggies and idiots. So it wouldn't be hard for them to roll out more intrusive measures where people like to go. What's the main reason for all this, I'm not sure, but they do like to make people's lives more restrictive and uncomfortable where ever they go.

Last edited by techman; 30-09-2018 at 12:48 PM.
Old 02-10-2018, 03:58 PM   #27
iamawaveofthesea

Travelers to New Zealand who refuse a digital strip search will be fined $5000
New Zealand's Customs and Excise Act 2018 went into effect today. That means travelers who refuse to give their phone or laptop password to customs officials will be fined NZ$5000. In addition, their devices will be confiscated and forensically searched.

Customs Minister Kris Faafoi said these digital strip searches are necessary because "A lot of the organised crime groups are becoming a lot more sophisticated in the ways they're trying to get things across the border. And if we do think they're up to that kind of business, then getting intelligence from smartphones and computers can be useful for a prosecution."

But Thomas Beagle of Council for Civil Liberties pointed out that organized criminals are smart enough not to keep incriminating files on their devices.

From Radio NZ:

[Customs spokesperson Terry Brown] said the law struck the "delicate balance" between a person's right to privacy and Customs' law enforcement responsibilities.

"I personally have an e-device and it maintains all my records - banking data, et cetera, et cetera - so we understand the importance and significance of it."

Council for Civil Liberties spokesperson Thomas Beagle said the law was an unjustified invasion of privacy.

"Nowadays we've got everything on our phones; we've got all our personal life, all our doctors' records, our emails, absolutely everything on it, and customs can take that and keep it."

The new requirement for reasonable suspicion did not rein in the law at all, Mr Beagle said.

"They don't have to tell you what the cause of that suspicion is, there's no way to challenge it."
https://boingboing.net/2018/10/01/tr...and-who-r.html
Old 03-10-2018, 06:10 PM   #28
techman

It's an absolute utter disgrace this can be done to peoples personal belongings and demanding they hand over their phone or laptop password. What's privately yours should remain private not the the state to intrude in on. What a disgrace this world is becoming, and yet we're only too happy and willing to accept it and not challenge it.

This is one of the reasons I will refuse to fly on a plane now. It does somewhat affect my personal life in that people around me think I'm being stupid, but I'd rather have that than have my freedoms taken away. If only people would see the excuses they give for all this as just that, an excuse, and one to justify an Orwellian agenda, then maybe people would get off their arses and stand up against it.
Old 03-10-2018, 06:18 PM   #29
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
It's an absolute utter disgrace this can be done to peoples personal belongings and demanding they hand over their phone or laptop password. What's privately yours should remain private not the the state to intrude in on. What a disgrace this world is becoming, and yet we're only too happy and willing to accept it and not challenge it.

This is one of the reasons I will refuse to fly on a plane now. It does somewhat affect my personal life in that people around me think I'm being stupid, but I'd rather have that than have my freedoms taken away. If only people would see the excuses they give for all this as just that, an excuse, and one to justify an Orwellian agenda, then maybe people would get off their arses and stand up against it.
the people who are creating the technocracy believe they are entitled to probe you any way they want

just pause and think for a moment what kind of mindset someone has to have to behave like that

they have to see you as a lesser being...as their cattle
Old 04-10-2018, 08:50 AM   #30
techman

It's about normalizing it more to the masses, step by step, so that over time they get used to it and it becomes a kind of "hey. that wasn't so bad was it?" kinda way of thinking. But people have not got to think like that as if it's just a normal thing that we've been accustomed to for ages, which it certainly isn't. Richard D Hall made a very good point as to why the roll out these measures at airports rather than elsewhere, and it's because we are already used to some kind of security measure when we fly, be it checking for drugs, smuggling, etc, so by ramping it up like this (with the excuse of terrorism or even just for security in general) they know people are gonna abide by it and think it's just a part of everyday flying travel that's just been extended a little.

My gf wants to go abroad next year and take my kids with her and her friends, but I've told her that I will not go, and she seems to be fine with that. But I will be missing out on my children flying on a plane for the first time.

How does Icke cope when he travels all over the place I don't know, I suppose he just puts up it. But in his case he's David Icke and has places to go and people to speak too, so he's not exactly having a holiday like most do sitting on a beach all day.

Last edited by techman; 04-10-2018 at 08:51 AM.
Old 04-10-2018, 04:21 PM   #31
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
II've told her that I will not go, and she seems to be fine with that. But I will be missing out on my children flying on a plane for the first time.
you don't have to go through the scanner

you can opt for the pat down
Old 04-10-2018, 09:35 PM   #32
techman

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
you don't have to go through the scanner

you can opt for the pat down
I don't want either, and I don't think anyone else really wants either too. Stuff that for a game of toy soldiers. Why don't you ever see anyone in the truth movement campaigning against all this, like protesting at airports. They're all for anti-fracking, so why not issues like this?. Do people really fall for these terrorism excuses?. Sadly they do I suppose. What happens when one day in the future everywhere we go we'll have to go through all this shit? we're gonna say "it's to stop terrorism". We've already got enough CCTV cameras everywhere monitoring every move people make, even when you're in the privacy of your own garden you can't get away from CCTV as if the bus goes past your property and is overlooking your garden it will no doubt be filming you. You can't even get in a friggin ambulance without you being on CCTV as the god damn things have cameras on the outside. Where's it gonna end all this?.

Last edited by techman; 04-10-2018 at 09:37 PM.
Old 04-10-2018, 09:53 PM   #33
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
They're all for anti-fracking, so why not issues like this?.
i don't think many people are seeing the bigger picture yet

they see all the different aspects of the technocratic conspiracy but they see them as all isolated things

they haven't realised yet that their environment is being turned into a giant technotronic labour camp that unlike aushwitz will be completely impossible to escape because there will be no where to run to and no one to come to the rescue
Old 04-10-2018, 09:56 PM   #34
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Quote:
I don't want either, and I don't think anyone else really wants either too. Stuff that for a game of toy soldiers. Why don't you ever see anyone in the truth movement campaigning against all this, like protesting at airports. They're all for anti-fracking, so why not issues like this?. Do people really fall for these terrorism excuses?. Sadly they do I suppose. What happens when one day in the future everywhere we go we'll have to go through all this shit? we're gonna say "it's to stop terrorism". We've already got enough CCTV cameras everywhere monitoring every move people make, even when you're in the privacy of your own garden you can't get away from CCTV as if the bus goes past your property and is overlooking your garden it will no doubt be filming you. You can't even get in a friggin ambulance without you being on CCTV as the god damn things have cameras on the outside. Where's it gonna end all this?.
It ends when "the people" pull the wool from off of their eyes.

The problem is that we are conditioned from birth to except this reality at face value. So most of the people look at all of this as natural occurring circumstances. Anything that contradicts that the people dismisses it as falsehood.

Sadly, if more people don't start to think for themselves and wake up to the truth. Then CCTV's is going to be the least of our problems.
Old 19-10-2018, 10:08 AM   #35
iamawaveofthesea

Heathrow Airport plans to install facial recognition scanners so passengers can fly without having to show their passports

Heathrow plans to introduce the facial scanners at every point of departure
The technology is already in use for people using Heathrow for domestic flights
The aim is for people to ‘walk through the airport without breaking their stride’

By James Salmon for the Daily Mail
Published: 01:25, 18 October 2018 | Updated: 01:31, 18 October 2018

Passengers could soon fly from Heathrow without having to show their passport or boarding pass.

Britain’s busiest airport plans to install facial scanners at every point of departure in a £50 million project aimed at speeding up the traveller’s journey.

Heathrow, which claims average waiting could be cut by up to a third, eventually wants passengers to ‘walk through the airport without breaking their stride’.
The facial scanners will be based on the technology already used at e-passport gates.

To use the system, passengers must download their passport details, including their photo, on a smartphone app.

The airport said: ‘Manual authentication means that passengers need to present different ID to different agents to show that they’re authorised to travel.

By offering passengers the option to use more instant facial recognition technology, they will have the choice to significantly reduce the amount of paper used.’
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...passports.html
Old 19-10-2018, 10:57 AM   #36
iamawaveofthesea

Los Alamos Study Finds Airport Scanners Alter DNA
August 19, 2015/1 Comment/in Blog /by Kathy J. Forti

Can we ever believe what our government tells us about airport security devices? Apparently not. First they told us those X-ray scanners (that showed way too many naked body parts) were perfectly safe. Even the manufacturer of the device, Rapidscan, openly admitted the scanners had not been adequately tested. The truth was later revealed that the safety tests turned out to be totally rigged, as reported by Natural News. With fabricated results, the technology was quickly rushed into every airport worldwide. No one listened to what the scientists in the field of radiation were trying to tell them–it’s not safe. It wasn’t until the backscatter radiation levels the scanners were putting off began showing an increased incidence of cancer in TSA agents (along with the lawsuits that quickly followed), that the devices were finally yanked. The TSA quickly scrambled for another solution.

Now they also want us to believe that the replacement technology, millimeter wave “digital strip search” scanners, are also “perfectly safe”. Don’t believe it for a second. The TSA failed to adequately test these devices for health and safety factors as well. Unfortunately, in today’s world, security trumps human safety.

These millimeter wave technologies are designed to bombard innocent travelers with high frequency
scanner-600x450
energy particles known as terahertz photons. A study conducted by Boian S. Alexandrov et.al. at the Center for Nonlinear Studies at Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico, revealed that these terahertz waves could “…unzip double-stranded DNA, creating bubbles that could significantly interfere with processes such as gene expression and DNA replication”. In other words, this study is the smoking gun that raises serious concerns about the impact of terahertz radiation upon fertility, fetal development, and cancer. Now think about the thousands of people who are subjected to these levels of untested energy particles every day in the name of “National Security”.

The military’s Active Denial weapon uses millimeter wave technology to create an intense burning sensation on the skin’s surface using a 95 GHz (3.2mm wavelength) beam. But the TSA tells us not to worry about their millimeter waves because, “Millimeter wave technology bounces harmless electromagnetic waves off the body to create the same generic image for all passengers.” This is completely inaccurate because the nature of millimeter waves is that our bodies and water are excellent absorbers of these waves. Millimeter waves do penetrate and absorb into our skin. At the microwave technology center in Malaysia, health subjects were exposed to microwave radiation between 20 — 38 GHz, the range in which the TSA scanners operate. They found that millimeter waves penetrated the subject’s skin at depths of between 1.05 mm at 20 GHz to 0.78 mm at 38 GHz. This is enough to penetrate below the epidermal layer of the skin.

Millimeter waves have been reported to produce a variety of bioeffects, many of which are quite unexpected from radiation penetrated less than 1 mm into biological tissues. Of particular concern is the citing of studies that show there is an irreversible water memory effect by millimeter waves operating in the 36GHz frequency, and that the millimeter wave effects on blood plasma vary greatly from one person to the next.

SMS-Marketing-Unsubscribe-Rate
Does this information make you extremely uncomfortable? Well, it should. And it should also make every one of us mad as hell. Since the day they first rolled out these human violation technologies in 2007, I have always chosen to “opt out”. I would rather endure the intrusive body pat down any day than subject myself to covert DNA alteration.

So what if it takes an additional 5-15 minutes of your time getting to your gate? It’s time to exercise your own personal body health consciousness, since the US government has clearly demonstrated they don’t possess any qualms about not protecting you. Alternation of DNA can be subtle and deadly down the line. Who would ever make the connection that a TSA scanning machine might have contributed to any negative health effects you eventually experience. If you are a frequent air traveler, like myself, you should be concerned about your levels of exposure. If you’re a TSA agent, you should find another job.

This past weekend as I was trying to make a flight back to Los Angeles from the Columbia, South Carolina Airport, I did my usual “opt out” thing. The TSA agents from this little backwater airport tried to feed me the propaganda line about “minimal risk.” I told them I’d read the studies and they needed to be better informed. They looked at me blankly trying to tell me it was just like using a cell phone. Not true. The millimeter wave scanners the TSA operates put out more than 20 billion times more oscillations per second in smaller terahertz waves, so the cellular effects will be different from cell phones. I’m sure no one ever told TSA agents this, but they feed the same lies back to the people that they’ve been told, so I tried to be more forgiving.

I’m sure no one had requested an opt out for some time in this South Carolina airport, which is why I got the pat down of all pat downs. The female agent made sure to give me karate chops straight up to my private parts twice in the back and then another two times in the front. Totally unnecessary. She kneaded my waist in a strange manner, grabbing hold of any loose skin she could find.

I have had hundreds of pat downs over the years, and no one, I mean no one, has ever been as intrusive as this TSA agent. My first instinct was to tell her how inappropriate she was being, then I remembered how I would most likely be punished for my non-sheep-like behavior and not be allowed to make my flight. During the procedure she also sniffled and sneezed, spreading her germ warfare all over me through out the entire security grope session.

I think we have all had enough of this undignified treatment in the name of security. It’s already been proven that these scanner devices and intrusive pat downs have not made our world any safer from terrorists. Airport security testers have snuck through everything from guns to explosives, clearly proving their ineffectiveness. Metal detectors should be sufficient enough.

If everyone opted out of the scanner, the whole program would eventually fall apart. The lines of opt outs would be so long it would bring the air travel industry to a standstill. It would also send a clear message that unsafe devices are not going to be tolerated. Take the extra time and just do it—opt out. If you love yourself, than you owe it to yourself. Now I’m already ahead of you on what you’re thinking—that they’ll just suspend all our civil liberties and make it mandatory to go through the scanners whether we want to or not. Well, I would like to believe that they would be flooded with lawsuits if they did, but there’s an even easier solution. Go to a medical supply store and buy a cheap inexpensive arm sling and put it on before going through TSA. If you can’t hold both arms up over your head while in their scanner, it renders the results totally unusable. They know this and have to let you opt out for medical reasons. The sheeple are getting smarter. Afterall, life is all about how you handle Plan B.

UPDATE: In March 2017 the TSA quietly adopted a new ‘pat down” procedure which is even more evasive.

Subscribe free to the Trinfinity & Beyond Blog.

Dr. Kathy Forti is a clinical psychologist, inventor of the Trinfinity8 technology, and author of the book, Fractals of God: A Psychologist’s Near-Death Experience and Journeys Into the Mystical

https://www.trinfinity8.com/tag/tsa-...4NReMYNszgLSCU