Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 04-07-2015, 06:27 PM   #1
kindred
Inactive

Default Question about exorcism.

Hi everyone,
My question,if a Priest can perform an exorcism in a cleansing ritual on a person possessed by an evil entity.Would it be possible for Priest to perform exorcism for the whole planet?
Many thanks,
Kindred.
kindred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 12:55 AM   #2
oz93666

The picture we have of an exorcism is a battle of wills between the spirit and the priest, a wrestling match, lots of huffing and puffing , and finally, if lucky the priest wins.

Well how many daemons do you think are on the planet? Millions ? Billions? do you think one person could wrestle all those???!!!!
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 10:52 AM   #3
kindred
Inactive

Default Good triumph's over evil

I read that the world is the domain of Satan.Evil often wins over good-its only at the end of the world that evil will be banished and that time is for God to decide.We try to keep evil at bay with what God has given us.Do not be overcome by evil but overcome evil with good.
Thank you so much for your reply,
Many thanks and many (BLESSINGS)
kindred
Old 05-07-2015, 11:00 AM   #4
alf hearted
Banned

I read that Dumbledore was gay, but I haven't let it influence my world view.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 11:05 AM   #5
andy1033

I personally think that possessions are real, and even shrinks at highest level know they are. At least some have shown something that cannot be attributed to normal disease or problems.

But on topic, i think some people probably do have such skills, but i agree with the churchs idea that it has to be done with a higher authority. I am sure there is lots of secrets in this stuff they will never tell, and the public will always be ignorant to it.

I do not think it would be possible to do something like that for whole planet.

Like i said before, i think the people with electronic mind control techs in west have replaced the devil, and they understand this alot more than the public.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 05-07-2015 at 11:06 AM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 11:58 AM   #6
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
... i think the people with electronic mind control techs in west have replaced the devil, and they understand this alot more than the public.
The secret government , with electronic mind control , has overlapped, duplicated somewhat the archon grid, both the archons and the gov. can get in peoples minds and mess with them.

As the shift continues the archons will be pushed out, leaving the human illuminatti on their own, with no help from evil non physical entities. They must have known the archons would be pushed out, and so built an electronic duplicate harassment/control grid , in a desperate attempt to hold onto power.

But this is vulnerable, needs electricity and some humans to operate it, can be physical attacked , or perhaps destroyed by EMP.

Last edited by oz93666; 05-07-2015 at 12:03 PM.
Old 05-07-2015, 12:06 PM   #7
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
I personally think that possessions are real, and even shrinks at highest level know they are. At least some have shown something that cannot be attributed to normal disease or problems.
I personally think there is way more evidence of humans being capable of the most remarkable things without any involvement of demons or guiding angels.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 12:41 PM   #8
kindred
Inactive

What about Baptism,this is when the Devil is told to beat it.Has anyone in the world who has been baptized ever been possessed?

The latest words by Pope Francis.(QUOTE)
It is not necessary to believe in God to be a good person.In a way the traditional notion of God is outdated.One can be spiritual but not religious.It is not necessary to go to church and give money-for nature can be a church.Some of the best people in history did not believe in God,while some of the worst deeds were done in his name.(End of Quote)

My personal experience,after my Love one died was a very intense feeling of Love and Peace that that some people may call, a presence, a spirit,or God.You just know this feeling without a doubt.
Kindred.

Last edited by kindred; 06-07-2015 at 05:45 AM.
Old 05-07-2015, 07:26 PM   #9
1zenith
Banned

Default Good qst. NO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindred View Post
Hi everyone,
My question,if a Priest can perform an exorcism in a cleansing ritual on a person possessed by an evil entity.Would it be possible for Priest to perform exorcism for the whole planet?
Many thanks,
Kindred.
They are not that powerful.

That would be like saying to the good aliens to make the whole
Earth GOOD and of the light over night. When we know this planet is ran by darkness/satan.

Last edited by 1zenith; 05-07-2015 at 07:27 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 03:39 AM   #10
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindred View Post
What about Baptism,this is when the Devil is told to beat it.Has anyone in the world who has been baptized ever been possessed?
Baptism is willingly giving your soul to the dark side.

Most here understand christianity is the source of all evil,it's very philosophy is poison. Then we have the pope calling for world government , supporting the climate change lie, and institutionalizing child abuse

Just because a priest can cast out an evil spirit doesn't mean he's on the good team. He just believes he is , and that his god is more powerful..

It's all about belief. .. Just the same when you approach a wild dog. If you believe you can handle him , are confident, he'll run... If you're afraid , he'll go for you.
Old 07-07-2015, 06:57 PM   #11
kindred
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
I personally think there is way more evidence of humans being capable of the most remarkable things without any involvement of demons or guiding angels.
I Agree,doing what come's naturally for example.As Tom Campbell wrote.What you put out come's back.
Our intent is represented as a frequency and it draw's in frequency that relate
to it.We are vibrating to a particular frequency band in our aura,people, place's
which relate to the experience frequency.
Old 08-07-2015, 08:51 PM   #12
yts00
Inactive

I don't think a single priest can do that. Maybe if all of them did? How many demons are in the world anyway?
yts00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 09:18 PM   #13
elshaper

I need to exorcise the whole of my street.
So many demonically possessed neighbours...trouble is, their mind, auras are weakened so demons pops 'in' or should I say 'out' LOL

Demons attach themselves because they like you for one reason or another. If you remove whatever that is e.g. drug, alcohol, sex, KFC addiction etc they will simply go away because they can't get the fix via you.

Very good video here.
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...7&postcount=29
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote