Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 17-08-2009, 02:57 PM   #121
girlgye
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhorse View Post
snipe snipe

it maybe old to you. sorry for resurecting this old and worn post...sorry for spoiling the journey, now that you sent your de-reg letter in etc. but this one is my journey too, and I posted what I felt at the time...it may just be something in that when I am in a position to say fuck to the car I can give this or that a try. I am not in that position just yet and this has been anything but guff to me, infact I got into this guff by stating some of the freeman laws. I didnt include them as the thread was about deregistering car, not standing up to coppers with common law then getting done later for payback. £160 fine and 1st time in court & in scales of justice in the paper feels more than fucking real real to me, so why bitch like that??

its that kinda attitude that puts off those seeking an interest in this.

I for one am doing this for my own birthright and journey, but hoped I could do it with fellow men and women. maybe not.

anyway...got my PR1V ATE plates today....yeah baby
Well please get on and start your own thread about whatever you want to talk about. This is an important reference thread for a lot of people.
girlgye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 07:39 PM   #122
nihil

"Personal liberty largely consists of the Right of locomotion -- to go where and when one pleases -- only so far restrained as the Rights of others may make it necessary for the welfare of all other citizens. The Right of the Citizen to travel upon the public highways and to transport his property thereon, by horsedrawn carriage, wagon, or automobile, is not a mere privilege which may be permitted or prohibited at will, but the common Right which he has under his Right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Under this Constitutional guarantee one may, therefore, under normal conditions, travel at his inclination along the public highways or in public places, and while conducting himself in an orderly and decent manner, neither interfering with nor disturbing another's Rights, he will be protected, not only in his person, but in his safe conduct."
II Am.Jur. (1st) Constitutional Law, Sect.329, p.1135
Old 10-03-2010, 08:56 PM   #123
cjellwood

this thread is really old now but i shall speak anyway.

You can dodge insurance, mot, tax, parking fines, speeding fines plus more with one simple little trick......

register your car overseas then bring it back.
cjellwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 09:00 PM   #124
cjellwood

oh and dont get me wrong, i like driving with insurance but do not like the fact that it is pushed on me.

They say, "uninsured drivers are responsible for hundreds of road accidents each year". Hold on..., so how many acidents are 'insured' drivers responsible for?

Ever get the feeling you are being taken for a cnut ?

lol
cjellwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 09:08 PM   #125
number_6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjellwood View Post
this thread is really old now but i shall speak anyway.
Yeah. pleasuredome (the OP) has served his time in jail.
number_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 09:26 PM   #126
the worm that turned
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by number_6 View Post
Yeah. pleasuredome (the OP) has served his time in jail.
Do you have the exact details of what for?
the worm that turned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 09:46 PM   #127
number_6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the worm that turned View Post
Do you have the exact details of what for?
No one will say.
Old 11-03-2010, 07:23 PM   #128
the worm that turned
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by number_6 View Post
No one will say.
So your post previously is a bit inaccurate because it infers that he went to jail for attempting to unregister his vehicle, which "no one" is saying or knowing
the worm that turned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 09:36 PM   #129
number_6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the worm that turned View Post
So your post previously is a bit inaccurate because it infers that he went to jail for attempting to unregister his vehicle,
I have my own belief why pleasuredome went to jail, and I believe it to be an indirect result of his actions regarding this matter. Obviously it is only speculation. However, I would be surprised if I were to learn that it had anything to do with the case he brought against Leicestershire Police.

Last edited by number_6; 11-03-2010 at 09:37 PM.
Old 07-01-2014, 09:05 PM   #130
simonstokes
Inactive

Default Comprehensively Backed Up in UCC1 in the USA

http://thecountyguard.org/right-2-drive-handout.html

This seems to be much simpler and more justified that what is written in this forum. Is there something similar to this for the UK?

Last edited by simonstokes; 07-01-2014 at 09:05 PM.
simonstokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 07:38 PM   #131
aulus agerius

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonstokes View Post
http://thecountyguard.org/right-2-drive-handout.html

This seems to be much simpler and more justified that what is written in this forum. Is there something similar to this for the UK?
No there is not. In fact, there isn't even something like that in the US - it is, like much else written by random people on the internet - utter nonsense. The statutes and cases to which the handout refers are all American and are inapplicable in the UK.
"Leaders of the Freeman-on-the-Land movement... teach a political theory based on a radical interpretation of social contract... For them, the social contract is not a primordial construct founding the legitimacy of government but an actual contract between an individual and the state…
This teaching is not only wrong in the sense that it is false. It is wrongful. That is, it is full of wrong."
R v. McCormick 2012 NSSC 288 per HHJ Moir at [28-32] Link
aulus agerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 09:39 PM   #132
jon galt

Quote:
Originally Posted by malvern View Post
i too have had fun with the dvla.... and sent in a claim of proof, and asked them to change thier records, so that i am nolonger the keeper but the owner, also i have stated that i will not display tax for private use and that i do not contract drive.and when i do i will choose to contract .. then after that one i sent in a request for all the info on my files under the freedom of information , still awaiting that..
The joe on the front lines have no idea what is going on ...they just push the buttons that they have been allowed and told to push, so only expect them to think that way ... ...
once the info comes back then i can see what action if any, i should take next to reclaim my propaty.......
as for tax , i stopped that in october, i have been followed a few times,
in fact three time on christmas eve on my route across the motorway network ......but not stopped... I did go and speak with the local police about my no tax state and that i had a dispute with my contract with dvla...... and was told that.... that's ok , explain this if any officer stops you and they should understand ....but they will follow it up and report it back to the dvla ..... but yes they do know and understand private travell and public driver.

everyone must do what they feel is right ...... for only they will be the ones who have to state the reason to the enforcement joey ...if they stop you. (The AT's video is a good starting point on how to act when stopped by the police ).

freedom is the grandchildren we are the caretakers
you are confusing registration with ownership. A lose example would be is that i have to register my xbox with xbox live to use their services, they do not own my property, ie my xbox, but put conditions on what i am allowed to to with their service, ie i can not be abusive to other members.

More relevant to the theam of the op, with out registration or contract the state can confiscate my property, ie van un registered fire arm.

Last edited by jon galt; 08-01-2014 at 09:41 PM.
jon galt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 09:54 PM   #133
lesactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon galt View Post
you are confusing registration with ownership. A lose example would be is that i have to register my xbox with xbox live to use their services, they do not own my property, ie my xbox, but put conditions on what i am allowed to to with their service, ie i can not be abusive to other members.

More relevant to the theam of the op, with out registration or contract the state can confiscate my property, ie van un registered fire arm.
Little bored today? The post you replied to is over 4 years old.
It's very simple. You posit spirits, I posit nothing, as in neutral, as in no position on the matter; not a vested interest in the outcome, couldn't care less either way even if it was really really real. I don't have to prove nothing, nor can I and nor do I care. Who in this situation has the burden of proof?
If demons control this realm and you want help in defeating them then you'd better be able to convince non-believers that they exist.
lesactive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 09:59 PM   #134
jon galt

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesactive View Post
Little bored today? The post you replied to is over 4 years old.
Dreadfully bored. But the thread was top of FMOTL section when i replied.

Why else would I do DIF its all mental gymnastics

That said it serves a purpose, lawyers need to be trained in debate. Or at least should be. Fowling through critique has its own value, its how a claim can be determined to be valid or not.

idk, surly such has use in fmotl circles?

Last edited by jon galt; 08-01-2014 at 10:04 PM.
jon galt is offline   Reply With Quote