Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 21-02-2010, 08:01 PM   #1
diamond dogs

Default Members of the public operating speed guns.

I am not against stopping speeding motorists but this scheme appears to involve members of the public 'acting' as bona fide law enforcers and operating their equipment..

I don't know what the end result is with this project..I very much doubt leading to prosecution as surely they have to be qualified for this type of operation. I might ask for a info pack..?

Always have to have the eye in the pics..

Norfolk Constabulary Our priority is you.. your money, privacy and freedom!

Last edited by diamond dogs; 21-02-2010 at 08:15 PM.
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 10:04 AM   #2
refusetoconsent

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond dogs View Post
I am not against stopping speeding motorists but this scheme appears to involve members of the public 'acting' as bona fide law enforcers and operating their equipment..

I don't know what the end result is with this project..I very much doubt leading to prosecution as surely they have to be qualified for this type of operation. I might ask for a info pack..?

Always have to have the eye in the pics..

Norfolk Constabulary Our priority is you.. your money, privacy and freedom!
Indeed. "authority" or the force of law is now dished out to anyone who has the wish to raise themselves above the rest of society. Unfortunately their numbers are many. All they need is a pace card and they are deputised. Just like all the pathetic egotistic righteous moral nobodies such as traffic warden, security guards, council workers et al. Attempted control of the population by the population, a fascist wet dream.
"There is no question of eroding any national sovereignty; there is no blueprint for a federal Europe. There are some in this country who fear that in going into Europe, we shall in some way sacrifice independence and sovereignty. these fears I need hardly say are completely unjustified" Edward Heath, British Prime Minister 1972

Last edited by refusetoconsent; 22-02-2010 at 10:05 AM.
refusetoconsent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2010, 12:27 AM   #3
jackdaw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by refusetoconsent View Post
...Just like all the pathetic egotistic righteous moral nobodies such as traffic warden, security guards, council workers et al....
And aren't they such smug bastards with it.
jackdaw is offline   Reply With Quote