Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > OPEN FORUM: Information share

Old 03-04-2018, 01:34 PM   #261
iamawaveofthesea

C.I.A., MK-ULTRA & The 60's Counter-Culture

Old 07-04-2018, 10:21 AM   #262
iamawaveofthesea

Although this is a good article and shows the mainstream media is finally getting to grips with the dangers of big tech it is missleading in that it tries to demonise 'libertarianism' when in fact the whole big-tech push is towards TECHNOCRACY which is the opposite of libertarianism

Yes big tech companies don't want to be regulated while they build the technocracy but they are not working towards a libertarian future with small-to-no government. They are working on the exact opposite where government is in everything aka 'the internet of things'. THAT is the surveillance panopticon

So ignore the partisan point scoring in this piece published in the progressive 'independent' because otherwise it covers some good stuff!

How Silicon Valley, spooks and the super rich took control of the 21st century
It is a story that extends beyond a limited set of corporate players and the billionaire super-class

Youssef El-Gingihy
@ElGingihy
Thursday 5 April 2018 05:00 BST

The Cambridge Analytica-Facebook scandal has dominated the headlines over the past fortnight. The allegations centre around online strategies for the manipulation of voters deployed in the US 2016 Presidential election and the UK’s European Union referendum. Whistleblower Christopher Wylie has given evidence to parliament. Meanwhile, across the pond, Mark Zuckerberg will reportedly testify in front of the US Congress. The backlash has been brutal with the #DeleteFacebook movement taking off. Markets have responded accordingly with Facebook’s share value plummeting.

Writing in The Observer last year, Carole Cadwalladr posited that Britain (and one may as well add the US) are increasingly looking like “a ‘managed’ democracy. Paid for by a US billionaire. Using military-style technology. Delivered by Facebook. And enabled by us.”

However, the real story is much bigger than the fallout from the Trump election and the Brexit vote. It is a story that extends beyond a limited set of players in Silicon Valley and the billionaire super class. It encompasses governments, the military and intelligence agencies intent on exploiting the internet and social media for surveillance, control and manipulation of citizens and societies.

The concept of managed democracy stretches back a hundred years. After the introduction of universal suffrage, the establishment was concerned about the outcome of elections. During the 1920s Edward Bernays was one of the pivotal figures who helped to develop the concept of managed democracy. Bernays was the nephew of Sigmund Freud and the father of modern-day public relations. He understood that advertising could subliminally tap into the unconscious of repressed animal instincts, such as sexual desire. Bernays’ clients included some of the largest US corporations.

The marriage of big data and neoliberalism enabled the metrics of the market to be extended to every sphere in society. A Black Mirror episode “Nosedive” imagined the dystopian vision in which this process is taken to its logical conclusion. Every emotional experience, lived moment and interaction is exploited, mined, recorded and measured with constant recalibration interfacing with one’s personal score and therefore social status.

From here it is a short step to Foucault’s concept of the panopticon in which each person is scrutinising and scrutinised by everyone else. The mass collection and retention of data became linked in with surveillance – big brother meets big data. Simultaneously, big tech managed to carve out a libertarian philosophy while being integrated with the national security state. In fact, Silicon Valley has increasingly become part of the military-industrial complex selling its technologies to US military, intelligence and law enforcement agencies.

Google, for example, has a contract with the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) allowing the agency to use Google Earth Builder. Google’s mapping technology is used for geospatial intelligence purposes, such as supporting US troops in Iraq, while Google and the NGA purchased GeoEye-1, which is the world’s highest-resolution satellite.

In fact, Google has a revolving door with the national security state employing managers with backgrounds in military and intelligence work and it partners with defence contractors including Lockheed Martin and Northrop Grumman focusing on drones and robotics. Similarly, Amazon has developed a $600m (£426m) cloud computing system for the CIA that also services all 17 US intelligence agencies.

Billionaire donors?

Data-mining tech company Palantir was co-founded by Trump donor and backer Peter Thiel. Palantir’s advisers include Condoleezza Rice and former CIA director George Tenet. Its customers include the NSA, FBI and CIA due to the fact that it is a leader in the field of mining massive data sets. It has been deployed by the Marines in Afghanistan and in the Mexican drug war. Its commercial clients include Bank of America, JPMorgan, News Corp and pharmaceutical firms.

Peter Thiel is a Silicon Valley tech billionaire, who also co-founded PayPal as a system of electronic payment. He went on to give Mark Zuckerberg the first outside investment in Facebook
read on here https://www.independent.co.uk/news/l...-a8287731.html
Old 07-04-2018, 01:38 PM   #263
iamawaveofthesea

$21 Trillion dollars is missing from the US government. That is $65,000 for every person in America. That is more than our entire national debt!

What’s going on? Where is the money? How could this happen? How much has really gone missing? What would happen if a corporation failed to pass an audit like this? Or a taxpayer?

This means the Fed and their member banks are transacting government money outside the law. So are the corporate contractors that run the payment systems. So are the Wall Street firms who are selling government securities without full disclosure. Would your banks continue to handle your bank account if you behaved like this? Would your investors continue to buy your securities if you behaved like this? Would your accountant be silent?

This is the reason that there is such a strong push to change or tear up the US Constitution. This is why members of the establishment say it is “old,” “outdated!” This is why there is such a push for gun control. Don’t buy it! We can use the Constitution to get our money and our government back. It is time to enforce the US Constitution.

The Solari Report has been covering the missing money since 2000 when Catherine Austin Fitts began to to warn Americans and global investors about mortgage fraud at the US Department of Housing and Development (HUD), the engineering of the housing bubble that lead to trillions more dollars in bailouts and funds missing from the US government starting in fiscal 1998.

click on this link to see the 6 relevant videos on that website:

https://missingmoney.solari.com/
Old 07-04-2018, 02:47 PM   #264
iamawaveofthesea

Sheldon Adelson is worried about Jews mixing with non-Jews

Old 09-04-2018, 04:49 PM   #265
iamawaveofthesea

here comes the technocracies digital currency...

Rockefellers join Rothschilds & Soros in cryptocurrency investing
Published time: 9 Apr, 2018 09:47
Edited time: 9 Apr, 2018 13:30

Despite the dramatic collapse of the crypto market this year, well-known investors have opted to buy into digital currencies, triggering a brief surge in the prices of top tokens.

Reports have emerged that George Soros is preparing to invest in digital assets, despite his earlier criticism of them. Adam Fisher, who controls macro investing at Soros Fund Management, has reportedly secured internal approval to trade the currencies.

The Rockefellers have also reportedly joined the crypto party. Venrock, the official venture-capital arm of the family, reportedly signed a partnership with Coinfund, a cryptocurrency investment fund, to back virtual tokens and blockchain business innovations.

Coinfund has recently launched token-based financial services platform Coinlist. The company had previously initiated a number of projects, including chat messenger app Kik, which raised almost $100 million in the Initial Coin Offering (ICO) last year.

“We wanted to partner with this team that has been making investments and actually helping to architect a number of different crypto economies and crypto token-based projects,” said David Pakman, partner at Venrock, as quoted by Fortune.

The Rothschilds, also known for their close ties to banks and other financial institutions, have stepped towards cryptocurrency trading as well. In December, the family reportedly purchased bitcoin exposure via the Grayscale Bitcoin Trust for the first time.

Crypto investors hope that the interest from big-time names will help to take the heat off the market from global financial watchdogs. Up until now, financial regulators across the world have taken a tough stance toward cryptocurrencies.
https://www.rt.com/business/423559-r...cy-investment/
Old 16-04-2018, 07:39 PM   #266
iamawaveofthesea

HOW ISRAEL HARDWARE BACKDOORED - EVERYTHING

Old 16-04-2018, 07:42 PM   #267
iamawaveofthesea

Watch the head of Mossad admit Israel is helping Al-Qaeda in Syria
April 15, 2018 Blog

https://twitter.com/westland_will/st...306752/video/1
Old 19-04-2018, 06:34 PM   #268
iamawaveofthesea

Influential rabbi teaches would-be Israeli soldiers: Genocide is a mitzvah
Israel/Palestine Yossi Gurvitz on April 17, 2018

Rabbi Ophir Wallas of the Bnei David Military Mechina was caught on video teaching young would-be soldiers that Israelis are, from the halachaic point of view, permitted to wipe out Palestinians, and that only fear of massive retaliation prevents that.

Rabbi Wallas’ words can be heard here. They are taken from a longer lecture he has given his students, which – for those who have too much time on their hands – can be seen here. Here is my translation, with essential footnotes:

“In conquering the Land [of Israel] according to Nachmanides and Rashi[*], who say that the wars of today are also mitzvah wars for conquering the Land, I am beholden to nothing. This isn’t the law of the persecutor [**], right? What law are we dealing with? The laws of a mitzvah war, a war of occupying the Land. Even if I don’t conquer Gaza right now, [conquering it] is part of my ability to settle the Land of Israel, so it is also a part of the mitzvah of conquering the Land. And therefore it follows, there’s no other way; like, we’d have to kill them all. Because this is the difference between the Law of the Persecutor and mitzvah wars. […] A mitzvah war of conquering the Land, which is not limited to saving the people of Israel from their enemies, according to some of the Rishonim [***] I could, on the face of it and by the essential law, destroy, kill and cause to perish [****] all of them. I will not do so, because if I were to do so, and reject international treaties, then the State of Israel shall parish, unless we shall witness a miracle of miracles – and one must not trust in a miracle. And that’s the only reason I won’t do it.”
http://mondoweiss.net/2018/04/influe...iers-genocide/
Old 19-04-2018, 09:11 PM   #269
iamawaveofthesea

A Conversation on Race — Paul Craig Roberts
April 18, 2018

We often hear that we need a conversation on race. Considering that Americans are a brainwashed people living in a false history, such a conversation would resemble the one the Russians were expected to have with the British in regard to the Skripal poisoning: “Yes, we are guilty. We will pay reparations. Where would you like us to send Putin for trial?” In other words, the only acceptable race conversation in the US is one in which white people accept the accusation that they are racist and offer to make amends.

Considering that the only slavery experienced by any living black or white person is income tax slavery, race is an issue only because it has been orchestrated as an issue along with gender and sexual preference. These divisive issues are the products of Identity Politics spawned by cultural Marxism.

In real Marxism, conflict is class conflict. Workers and capitalists have different interests, and history is a struggle between material interests. The capitalist is the villain and the workers are the victims.

In the pseudo Marxism of Identity Politics, the white race is the villain, especially the white heterosexual male, and racial minorities, women, and homosexuals are the victims.

There is, of course, no such thing as a white or black race. There are many different nationalities of whites, and they have done a good job throughout history of killing each other. Similarly, there are many different black tribes and Asian ethnicities who also have fought more among themselves than with others. But all of this goes by the wayside, along with the fact that in the world the “racial minorities” are actually majorities and the “white majority” is actually a minority. There are more Chinese or Indians alone than there are white people.

But orchestrated histories are not fact-based.

The working class, designated by Hillary Clinton as “the Trump deplorables,” is now the victimizer, not the victim. Marxism has been stood on its head.

The American ruling class loves Identity Politics, because Identity Politics divides the people into hostile groups and prevents any resistance to the ruling elite. With blacks screaming at whites, women screaming at men, and homosexuals screaming at heterosexuals, there is no one left to scream at the rulers.

The ruling elite favors a “conversation on race,” because the ruling elite know it can only result in accusations that will further divide society. Consequently, the ruling elite have funded “black history,” “women’s studies,” and “transgender dialogues,” in universities as a way to institutionalize the divisiveness that protects them. These “studies” have replaced real history with fake history.

History as it actually happened is disappearing as those who tell the truth are dismissed as misogynists, racists, homophobes, Putin agents, terrorist sympathizers, anti-semites, and conspiracy theorists. Liberals who complained mightily of McCarthyism now practice it ten-fold.
read on here https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/201...craig-roberts/

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 19-04-2018 at 09:31 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2018, 11:28 PM   #270
iamawaveofthesea

Technocracy through addiction: learning to love your enslavement

A brilliant documentary, well worth watching to the end, which looks at the addictive nature of technology and how it has wrapped its tentacles around our minds leading us to question: who controls it and what is their intent?

Stare Into The Lights My Pretties

Old 20-04-2018, 07:57 PM   #271
iamawaveofthesea

The technocratic eye in the sky...

Bill Gates backs a $1 billion plan to cover Earth in 'Big Brother' satellites capable of streaming 'live and unfiltered' HD footage of the planet

Japanese firm Softbank and aerospace giant Airbus are also backing the project
500-strong network of spacecraft will monitor Earth with and livestream video
Applications could including tracking illegal fishing, monitoring the weather and tracking natural migrations globally

By Joe Pinkstone For Mailonline
Published: 17:51, 19 April 2018 | Updated: 20:19, 19 April 2018

Microsoft's Bill Gates is backing a start-up that will provide 'live and unfiltered' high definition footage of every inch of Earth. The startup, EarthNow, plans to launch 500 satellites to cover Earth's atmosphere in 'Big Brother' real-time video surveillance. As well as Gates, SoftBank CEO Masayoshi Son and aerospace giant Airbus are also backing the project. The price of the project could run to $1 billion (£700m), although the value of the investment by the companies has not been disclosed. Applications could including tracking illegal fishing, monitoring the weather and tracking natural migrations globally.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...#ixzz5DFE1NUhr
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Old 22-04-2018, 01:15 PM   #272
iamawaveofthesea

The UN's longheld plan to replace european people with migrants; in their own hand:

Replacement Migration: Is It a Solution to Declining and Ageing Populations?

United Nations projections indicate that over the next 50 years, the populations of virtually all countries of Europe as well as Japan will face population decline and population ageing. The new challenges of declining and ageing populations will require comprehensive reassessments of many established policies and programmes, including those relating to international migration.

Focusing on these two striking and critical population trends, the report considers replacement migration for eight low-fertility countries (France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, United Kingdom and United States) and two regions (Europe and the European Union). Replacement migration refers to the international migration that a country would need to offset population decline and population ageing resulting from low fertility and mortality rates.
http://www.un.org/esa/population/pub.../migration.htm
Old 22-04-2018, 01:17 PM   #273
iamawaveofthesea

UN Press release for the above report:

Press Release
DEV/2234
POP/735

NEW REPORT ON REPLACEMENT MIGRATION ISSUED BY UN POPULATION DIVISION

NEW YORK, 17 March (DESA) — The Population Division of the Department of Economic and Social Affairs (DESA) has released a new report titled ?Replacement Migration: Is it a Solution to Declining and Ageing Populations??. Replacement migration refers to the international migration that a country would need to prevent population decline and population ageing resulting from low fertility and mortality rates.

United Nations projections indicate that between 1995 and 2050, the population of Japan and virtually all countries of Europe will most likely decline. In a number of cases, including Estonia, Bulgaria and Italy, countries would lose between one quarter and one third of their population. Population ageing will be pervasive, bringing the median age of population to historically unprecedented high levels. For instance, in Italy, the median age will rise from 41 years in 2000 to 53 years in 2050. The potential support ratio — i.e., the number of persons of working age (15-64 years) per older person — will often be halved, from 4 or 5 to 2.

Focusing on these two striking and critical trends, the report examines in detail the case of eight low-fertility countries (France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, United Kingdom and United States) and two regions (Europe and the European Union). In each case, alternative scenarios for the period 1995-2050 are considered, highlighting the impact that various levels of immigration would have on population size and population ageing.

Major findings of this report include:

— In the next 50 years, the populations of most developed countries are projected to become smaller and older as a result of low fertility and increased longevity. In contrast, the population of the United States is projected to increase by almost a quarter. Among the countries studied in the report, Italy is projected to register the largest population decline in relative terms, losing 28 per cent of its population between 1995 and 2050, according to the United Nations medium variant projections. The population of the European Union, which in 1995 was larger than that of the United States by 105 million, in 2050, will become smaller by 18 million.

— Population decline is inevitable in the absence of replacement migration. Fertility may rebound in the coming decades, but few believe that it will recover sufficiently in most countries to reach replacement level in the foreseeable future.

— Some immigration is needed to prevent population decline in all countries and regions examined in the report. However, the level of immigration in relation to past experience varies greatly. For the European Union, a continuation of the immigration levels observed in the 1990s would roughly suffice to prevent total population from declining, while for Europe as a whole, immigration would need to double. The Republic of Korea would need a relatively modest net inflow of migrants — a major change, however, for a country which has been a net sender until now. Italy and Japan would need to register notable increases in net immigration. In contrast, France, the United Kingdom and the United States would be able to maintain their total population with fewer immigrants than observed in recent years.

— The numbers of immigrants needed to prevent the decline of the total population are considerably larger than those envisioned by the United Nations projections. The only exception is the United States.

— The numbers of immigrants needed to prevent declines in the working-age population are larger than those needed to prevent declines in total population. In some cases, such as the Republic of Korea, France, the United Kingdom or the United States, they are several times larger. If such flows were to occur, post-1995 immigrants and their descendants would represent a strikingly large share of the total population in 2050 — between 30 and 39 per cent in the case of Japan, Germany and Italy.

— Relative to their population size, Italy and Germany would need the largest number of migrants to maintain the size of their working-age populations. Italy would require 6,500 migrants per million inhabitants annually and Germany, 6,000. The United States would require the smallest number — 1,300 migrants per million inhabitants per year.

— The levels of migration needed to prevent population ageing are many times larger than the migration streams needed to prevent population decline. Maintaining potential support ratios would in all cases entail volumes of immigration entirely out of line with both past experience and reasonable expectations.

— In the absence of immigration, the potential support ratios could be maintained at current levels by increasing the upper limit of the working-age population to roughly 75 years of age.

— The new challenges of declining and ageing populations will require a comprehensive reassessment of many established policies and programmes, with a long-term perspective. Critical issues that need to be addressed include: (a) the appropriate ages for retirement; (b) the levels, types and nature of retirement and health care benefits for the elderly; (c) labour force participation; (d) the assessed amounts of contributions from workers and employers to support retirement and health care benefits for the elderly population; and (e) policies and programmes relating to international migration, in particular, replacement migration and the integration of large numbers of recent migrants and their descendants.
Old 22-04-2018, 02:08 PM   #274
iamawaveofthesea

Technocratic control of energy

Our ancestors used to be able to pick wood off the ground and use it to start a fire. They could hunt and gather food and then use the fire to cook it. No one could monitor their behaviour or cut their fuel allowance and as david says 'freedom is the freedom to choose' and the technocracy is anti-choice as it seeks to dictate down to people what they can and can't do

We have seen news stories recently speaking about how the rothschild/rockefeller-cabal families are not only investing in digital currencies but are also divesting from fossil fuels. On the surface it seems great if our energy needs switch from fossil fuels to renewables but the question is who would control the remewables? In scotland we have a struggle on the isle of lewis between a big energy company EDF with links to the rothschilds and the locals over who gets to build a windfarm on the island.

If the natives get to build it then they will receive massive returns that can be re-invested into lewis but if the EDF get it then they will get most of the profits. If the big cabal owned corporations control the source of the electricity then this feeds into their technocracy as it allows them to dictate prices, distribution and availability of electricity. So although i support locally owned and run renewable energy projects i think these globalised transnational corporation run projects lead directly into technocratic control

Digital currencies then enable the technocrats to decide how much currency someone can have in their account and how they spend it. They are gunning for nothing short of total control by systematically undoing all of the ancient rights of our ancestors in order to rob us of our basic freedoms. In a technocratic world you could be banned from even having a small bonfire when wild camping. HSBC bank is a cabal bank set up originally to handle the proceeds from their opium trade in china...

'Incredible' News as Banking Giant HSBC Ditches New Coal, Tar Sands, and Offshore Arctic Drilling Projects
The development is "yet another signal to Donald Trump and the rest of the world that, despite their worst laid plans, the era of fossil fuels is coming to a close."
by Andrea Germanos, staff writer
Published on Friday, April 20, 2018
by Common Dreams

In another signal that "the era of fossil fuels is coming to a close," Europe's biggest bank, HSBC, announced Friday that it will no longer fund oil or gas projects in the Arctic, tar sands projects, or most coal projects. The move was cheered by climate campaigners on social media, who said, "This is huge," and called it "incredible news."
https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...ing%20Projects

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 22-04-2018 at 03:36 PM.
Old 22-04-2018, 03:11 PM   #275
iamawaveofthesea

Micro-management and the technocratic destruction of autonomy

In scotland we have had 20mph speed restrictions imposed in built up areas. This means that as you drive around you must constantly change your speed from 20mph to 30 to 20 to 30 to 40 to 50 to 60 to 70 to 30 to 20 etc etc. On top of that we have many traffic lights and other restrictions on the free flow of traffic

If people are micro-managed like that in all aspects of life so that they are constantly being dictated to about exactly what they should and shoulnd't be doing at every given moment then what do they become?

They become machine like, mindless automatons who no longer think for themselves and instead follow a constant set of prescribed actions: stop, start, go, do this, do that etc etc. This prevents humans from doing what humans have always done which is problem solve and exercise their own judgment and take responsiblity for their own actions

This is all to prepare humans to become nothing more than nodes in the machine like world of the technocrats where a strict set of laws will dictate their every thought, word and action. We are already seeing this world take shape for example with political correctness and speech crimes and new legislations covering all areas of life

If freedom is the freedom to choose then the technocracy is anti-freedom. It seeks to micro-manage every person through every moment of their waking day to ensure that they are performing the task alloted to them by the technocrats. It's dehumanising and represents a form of imprisonment without bars. James Corbett outlines an alternate vision in the following clip:

Solutions: Spontaneous Order

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 22-04-2018 at 03:13 PM.
Old 24-04-2018, 04:27 PM   #276
iamawaveofthesea

Jewish Guilt is the Discourse of The Goyim
Gilad Atzmon
6 hours ago

For quite some time the British have accepted that British Jewish organizations have hijacked the political discourse. As has happened in other Western countries, the British political establishment has engaged is a relentless rant against antisemitsm. Sometime the focus drifts for a day or two. An alleged ‘Russian nerve gas attack’ provided a 48 hour pause. Occasionally we bomb Arabs in the name of ‘human intervention’ only to realize a day or two later that we have, once again, followed a premeditated foreign agenda. But, somehow, we always return to the antisemitsm debate, as if our media and politicians are a herd of flies gravitating to a pile of poop.

Judging by the number of viewers, Brits are tired of this nauseating outburst. Brits know very well that when it comes to hate crimes, Jews are not high on the victim list; Jews are far less ‘victimized’ than Blacks, Muslims, Roma, trans-sexuals, gays and many others.

Since Jewish community ‘leaders’ remain obsessed with anti semitism, I will try to help these ‘leaders’ understand the universal perspective on the meaning of antisemitsm.

True Antisemitsm is when IDF snipers film themselves shooting unarmed Semite protestors* like sitting ducks while laughing their heads off!

True Antisemitsm is when the Jewish State legislates and enforces institutional racism against actual Semites, Blacks and Goyim in general.

The Gaza siege is an example of what common people see as real Antisemitsm. It is designed to humiliate and deprive Semites for being Semites and it has turned Gaza into the largest open air prison known to man.

Enough is Enough is humanity expressing collective fatigue of these barbarian actions.

I would prefer to believe that the Jewish fear of antisemitsm is actually an expression of collective Jewish guilt. For obvious reasons, Jews find it hard to compartmentalize Jewish identity within the context of the Jewish State being a rogue State.

There are a few modes of dealing with collective guilt that have been recognized. Repression seems to be the most common one. Some argue, in that regard, that escapism and denial are Israel’s primary belief systems.

Acknowledgment of guilt is, undoubtedly, far more painful. The Germans made it into their way of living after the last big war. Maybe Jews can actually learn from the Germans -- instead of attempting to emulate 3rd Reich’s racist agenda—— Israel and its supporters should try to reproduce German’s post WWII remorse. As it happens, there are a very few Jews and Israelis who acknowledge their responsibility for the Palestinian plight and support the Palestinian Right of Return. These rare Jews are brave enough to admit that Israel is inherently anti-Semitic and racist to the core.

However, silencing Israel’s dissent is the usual Jewish political method to resolve Jewish guilt. Attributing the ‘Antisemitic’ slur to others is how both Zionists and the so called ‘anti’ kick the ball to the goyim’s yard. This method was effective for a while but it doesn’t work anymore: being called an anti-Semite in 2018 is a synonym for an ethically driven humanist, an anti racist, a truth teller, peace and Justice role model, a rock star. The list of ‘anti semites’ is growing exponentially, probably in direct proportion with the tidal rise in Jewish guilt. The more guilty (some) Jews feel, the more the rest of us are becoming anti-Semitic in their eyes.

“Unconscious is the discourse of the Other,” was, probably Jacques Lacan’s most astute psychoanalytical observation. It is the fear that the Other, in this case, the gentile, the humanist, sees you truly. It is the fear that the goy can detect your shame. Jewish Guilt as such is the unbearable fear that the Goyim know.
https://www.davidicke.com/article/47...iscourse-goyim
Old 25-04-2018, 06:31 PM   #277
iamawaveofthesea

Total Control: New Measures Toward Global Totalitarianism
Jeremiah Johnson
April 23rd, 2018
SHTFplan.com

For those who have read “1984” by George Orwell, it is almost prophetic in its depth and accuracy. The reason that the warning has not been heeded is that change takes place with glacial slowness. Sometimes the changes take so long they dull the senses and we become inured to “more bad news,” or we just discount it continually. No matter what our reaction, the march toward global totalitarianism proceeds, with or without our consent or even our attention.

The slow march is deliberate. The reason for this is simple. The generation/group of people between the ages of approximately 40 to 60 are of an age who still have a sense of nationalism and grew up/experienced their formative years without that complete socialist indoctrination inflicted upon the youth of today. For the youth, there is no escape from it on their own, because they have no point of reference with which to identify and compare it to what has been forced upon them now by indoctrinators (termed “educators”). The new “all for the communal hive” mentality has been crafted by those in power and carried out by teachers.

So, a deliberate and systematic “ratcheting” up and down of the speed Wcof changes (the institution of new totalitarian controls) varies. Those in power need to eliminate those between 40 to 60 years old, or “engulf” them by numbers of the new manipulated youth and then just “vote” them out of effectiveness. The “Tyranny of the Majority” perfected to an art form. Obama couldn’t finish the job in 8 years…but the sporadic ratcheting just took a new twist.

It was reported that Bill Gates is joining a group of investors for an initial investment of about $1 billion dollars. They are going to back a company based in Seattle, WA called EarthNow that will endeavor to emplace 500 satellites above the Earth.

When the emplacement is complete, every inch of the globe will be able to be surveilled in real time.

The Daily Mail wrote a good piece on it on 4/19/18 that seemed to run unnoticed. A few other networks picked it up and reported on it, with the most summarized version being a piece entitled “Surveillance of Entire Earth, Big Brother Satellite Army,” by Battle For World.

EarthNow will provide this complete surveillance to “high value enterprise and government customers,” in other words: Mega-Corporations and Government.

There’s more afoot. The article, “Compulsory Biometric ID Announced by European Commission,” by Virginia Hale came out on 4/17/18. Here’s an excerpt:

“The European Commission has announced plans to make biometric ID cards compulsory across the bloc which will allow authorities to bar “terrorists and criminals” from accessing money and other services. Plans to introduce mandatory ID cards across all 28 EU member states — including Britain — have been in development for more than two years in Brussels as part of the Commission’s goal of building an effective “security union”, Die Welt reports.

Set to be equipped with data including the holder’s fingerprint, the cards would be designed to tackle identity fraud and make it harder to falsify documents, according to Migration, Home Affairs and Citizenship Commissioner Dimitris Avramopoulos. “We have to tighten the screws until there is no room left for terrorists or criminals and no more means for them to carry out attacks,” he told the German newspaper on Monday. “This means that they must be barred from accessing money, counterfeit documents, weapons and explosives, and at the same time prevented from being able to cross our borders undetected.”

Tightening the screws, eh? But none of those measures will restrict the true criminals…the “partners” of national governments…who access money, counterfeit documents, weapons, and explosive…they do the same things they claim to be “preventing.” All in the “interests of public safety,” and all under the Color of Law, at the expense of the citizen-beeves.

Think this isn’t coming here, to the United States? Think again. The biggie that they want now is the DNA. If you recall, I wrote a piece last Fall that mentioned how the Baltimore Ravens Football Administration tried to give out “free DNA kits” on opening day to fans. It was stopped in the “interests of public health” where the fans would have swabbed their mouths and dropped it in a vial…all to “find out their ancestry,” etc. Not quite. They wanted to see if people would voluntarily give away their DNA.

Myriad Genetics (the “inventors” of the Brica system of breast cancer detection) tried to patent genes they collected, and the courts struck it down. Little by little, the paradigm shifts, however, and recently you’ve been hearing some “murmurs” about DNA information for both ID cards (Driver’s Licenses, for now) and to obtain a firearm…as it is mandatory in some states already to submit biometric information prior to purchasing a pistol or rifle.

On 4/12/18, an article came out entitled “Estonia offers free genetic testing in nationwide experiment,” by Jari Tanner of AP, and here’s an excerpt:

“Estonia has started offering residents free genetic profiling in a nationwide experiment aimed at minimizing risks for typical diseases and encouraging a healthier lifestyle through personalized data reports. Lili Milani, a researcher with the Estonian Genome Center at the University of Tartu, said Thursday the scheme kicked off in March and will initially cover some 100,000 volunteers in the Baltic country of 1.3 million. Participants are required to donate DNA samples from blood and give consent to storing their data to the Estonian Biobank, which has collected health records and biological samples from Estonians since 2000.”

Do you like that one? “Required” and “give consent” for storing their data, as if it’s a service. The Estonians have been giving samples to a biobank that has been actively collecting physical samples for the past 18 years.

This is to obtain a DNA “fingerprint” from everyone. It is a worldwide collection activity taking place right under our noses and before our eyes.

As you can see, they’re pushing their “family-friendly” activities more and more…using the “voluntary” trick at first…but eventually it will become mandatory. It already happens in the U.S. When you have a surgical procedure or operation they take tissue and blood samples and save them in a repository, ostensibly to “compare with later tests,” etc., etc. The samples are frozen and kept by labs who have genetic repositories, such as Myriad Genetics.

So, Bill Gates and his allies are going to emplace a global surveillance system of satellites, biometric IDs are being pushed and finalized for all of Europe, and genetics collection facilities are in “overdrive” worldwide. See the writing on the wall and don’t ignore it. They are moving toward global governance in every nation. Orwell is no longer alive, but his writings were a warning for all of mankind that we would all do well to heed before it’s too late.
http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-new...anism_04232018
Old 26-04-2018, 10:18 PM   #278
iamawaveofthesea

“Smart City” Projects are Really Police Cam-Share Programs in Disguise
April 24, 2018
By MassPrivateI

A recent article in the Erie-Times, revealed that ‘Secure Smart City’ (SSC) projects are really police cam-share programs in disguise.

The article boasts that the city of Erie will soon get fast, public Wi-Fi as well as a video surveillance system that can alert law enforcement of potential threats.

It starts to get interesting when Mayor Joe Schember admits that the SSC surveillance system “could relay real-time information to city officials.”

Spying on citizens in real-time is only the beginning of this privacy nightmare.

The Erie Downtown Partnership will give businesses $25,000 in grant money to purchase surveillance systems However, “any business that receives such a grant must agree to voluntarily turn footage over to law enforcement if it can help solve a crime.”

John Buchna, the Erie Downtown Partnership’s executive director, said the Perry Square system complements his organization’s recent efforts to increase security downtown through a grant program that helps businesses buy surveillance cameras.

Does any of this sound familiar?

Police cam-share programs start by law enforcement ‘asking’ businesses and homeowners to install surveillance cameras and turning over any footage to them. They market these programs as a way to improve the community by making cities and towns desirable to companies and visitors looking for safe streets. But often obscure the fact that their primary goal is surveilling citizens.

Who is behind police cam-share programs?

DHS and police cam-share programs

What is DHS’s connection to police cam-share programs?

The Erie Community Foundation works with the Ridge Policy Group, a lobbying firm created by Tom Ridge, former Homeland Security Secretary, and his long-term senior advisors.

Two years ago, Mercyhurst University said they would take the lead in establishing a Downtown Erie Innovation District based on safety and security; thanks to a $4 million grant by the Erie Community Foundation.
Tom Ridge is also involved in ‘Public Safety’ apps that allow police to spy on college students, and he also set up his own non-profit in Erie, PA., called the Tom Ridge Environmental Foundation.

A study of non-profit organizations in Erie PA revealed that “nonprofits today face serious challenges—a realignment of public priorities and homeland security issues…”
read on here https://www.activistpost.com/2018/04...-disguise.html