Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 02-04-2018, 09:33 PM   #561
iamawaveofthesea

How Dark Patterns Trick You Online

Old 11-04-2018, 09:20 PM   #562
iamawaveofthesea

Alzheimer’s Disease Damage Completely Erased in Human Cells by Changing Structure of One Protein
News

Scientists in California successfully changed a protein associated with Alzheimer’s disease into a more harmless form, allowing them to erase brain cell damage. The breakthrough is especially important because the research was not conducted on mice but rather human cells.
Researchers from the Gladstone Institutes in San Francisco took stem cells from Alzheimer’s patients who had two copies of the apoE4 gene as well as stem cells from healthy volunteers who also had a pair of the apoE3 gene, a study published online Tuesday said. They then created neurons, or brain cells, from these stem cells.
Through studying these neurons, the team was able to identify exactly why apoE4 puts individuals at such increased risk for Alzheimer’s disease. For example, having one apoE4 gene more than doubles the chances of developing Alzheimer’s disease, and possessing two copies of the gene increases risk of developing the neurodegenerative brain disease by 12-fold, a statement on the study reported.
Now we know this is because the apoE4 gene, which creates the apoE4 protein, increases the production of the amyloid beta protein. This finding surprised the researchers, as the presence of the apoE4 gene in mouse models did not increase amyloid beta production.
“What’s important from this study is that we used human cells,” Yadong Huang, senior investigator at Gladstone and lead author of the study told Newsweek. “The many previous studies were performed on animal models or animal cells.”
Increased amyloid beta production is significant because in some cases, these proteins can clump together and form plaques. These plaques can disrupt neuron messaging and in turn cause many of the symptoms associated with Alzheimer's disease, such as cognitive problems.
Once the team confirmed that the presence of apoE4 promoted Alzheimer’s disease, they then worked on a way to prevent this. They developed a way to change the structure of the apoE4 protein in order to make it harmless. This erased any damage of Alzheimer’s disease and helped increase brain cell survival in the human cell model.
http://www.orrazz.com/2018/04/alzhei...ompletely.html
Old 19-04-2018, 06:36 PM   #563
iamawaveofthesea

Canadian farmer converts his 40,000-acre farm to all-organic
Wednesday, April 18, 2018 by: Isabelle Z.

Consumers have been voting with their wallets in recent years, shying away from toxin-laced conventional produce and shelling out for organic varieties instead. Some observers might have initially dismissed this as a trend that would eventually fade, but it’s clear that a desire for good health and environmental friendliness is not going out of fashion any time soon, and more and more farmers are stepping up to meet this demand.

In fact, one 40,000-acre Canadian farm is currently in the process of becoming entirely organic, and it will take the honor of being the country’s biggest organic farm once it makes the full transition. The farm is big enough to make 2.2 million bushels of wheat every year. Owner Travis Heide says he plans to also start producing organic lentils, hemp, oats and peas.

Right now, the farm is only half organic, but the full transition is expected to be completed within two years. It’s an ambitious project when you consider the fact that Heide only started farming on a full-time basis four years ago. However, he grew up working on his parents’ Saskatchewan farm with his four brothers. He earned a business degree and worked as a commodity trader before starting up his own grain trading company. When his father asked him and his brothers to take over the family farm when he retired, they declined.

However, his interest in agriculture never waned, and he moved to Africa and helped to start up a farm in South Sudan. After returning home, he eventually decided to buy a Canadian farm of his own. When he found out the land he bought had not been poisoned by pesticides and other chemicals in the past, he knew it was the perfect opportunity to create an organic farm.
https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-04-...o-organic.html
Old 19-04-2018, 07:51 PM   #564
iamawaveofthesea

Yummier and juicier: Using natural fertilizers increases fruit yield and size
Monday, April 16, 2018
by: Jessica Dolores

Do you want your farm or garden-grown fruits to become yummier and juicier? Use organic fertilizer, not chemical-based ones. A field experiment in a south farm in Vanavarayar Institute of Agriculture, Manakkadavu, Pollachi, Tamil Nadu in India showed that using acid lime as fertilizer resulted in the highest harvest of fruits per tree. Panchakavya, an organic product that can promote growth and provide immunity to plants as fertilizer, made fruits heavier and longer. It also raised the plants’ juice and ascorbic acid content.

These findings support what farmers knew all along: chemical fertilizers can’t help them yield better harvests. That’s because their continued use depletes soil, which leads to acidity and makes essential nutrients leech from the soil.

This is where organic fertilizers can help. Organic, or natural fertilizers reduce soil acidity and do not lead to leaching. They do not destroy good microorganisms in the soil. They help boost the structure of the soil by improving air circulation. This, in turn, sustains microorganisms which help release nutrients to the soil. They also improve water drainage, which most plants need to grow well and produce healthy fruits.

There are many kinds of organic fertilizers farmers and gardeners can avail of. Here are some of them.

Compost — Compost, the most popular kind of organic fertilizer, acts as the backbone of an organic gardening program. You can make one on your own by using decomposed plant matter like vegetable and fruit peels, egg shells, coffee grounds, and other organic scraps. This makes you save on costs while keeping your plants healthy. No matter the source, compost gives soil a balanced mix of important nutrients like nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium.
Manure — Manure works two ways: It provides essential nutrients to the soil, and enhances its quality and ability to retain water. Manure for organic gardening usually comes from livestock animals like cattle, chickens, horses and sheep. Bat and bird guano are also good organic fertilizers. Manure may bring food-borne diseases, though. So you can opt for composted manure or use fresh manure way ahead of harvest time (60 days or more) instead.
Marine byproducts — Marine byproducts also provide different nutrients to soil. Fish emulsion from partially decomposed ground fish is rich in nitrogen, and can enhance soil quality. Fish scrap is another marine byproduct and organic fertilizer rich in nitrogen and phosphorus. Seaweed extracts, for their part, contain nitrogen and potassium plus trace elements to soil. They don’t emit a strong smell the way fish derivatives do.
Mulch — This organic fertilizer comes from grass clippings, shredded leaves, and old hay. Grass clippings treated with herbicide should not be used to make mulch, however. Yearly application of mulch, together with compost, will enhance the soil’s ability to absorb nitrogen and other nutrients. It will also keep pesky weeds away.
https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-04-...-and-size.html
Old 22-04-2018, 11:58 AM   #565
iamawaveofthesea

Why are You Funding the Enemy?

Old 22-04-2018, 01:33 PM   #566
iamawaveofthesea

Solutions: Spontaneous Order

Old 23-04-2018, 08:07 PM   #567
iamawaveofthesea

World's first ocean plastic-cleaning machine set to tackle Great Pacific Garbage Patch
Pioneering effort to collect debris that kills wildlife about to begin after teenager made his dream come true

Jane Dalton
@JournoJane
13 hours ago

Scientists are preparing to launch the world's first machine to clean up the planet's largest mass of ocean plastic.

The system, originally dreamed up by a teenager, will be shipped out this summer to the Great Pacific Garbage Patch, between Hawaii and California, and which contains an estimated 1.8 trillion pieces of plastic.

It will be the first ever attempt to tackle the patch since it was discovered in 1997.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8317226.html