Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 03-01-2018, 12:00 AM   #281
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
i have rubbed shoulders with all kinds of people

some of which are higher initiates then you
lol, so you must be on of the controllers then. No wonder you try to scare people into thinking they are trapped.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 12:02 AM   #282
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
lol, so you must be on of the controllers then. No wonder you try to scare people into thinking they are trapped.
no but i have met people of the controller class

as for us being in a trap, the controller class most definately does want to maintain its control

facing upto that reality is not dissempowering, blindly accepting it is

But it seems you'd rather people remain in ignorance
Old 03-01-2018, 10:13 AM   #283
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Im all for mass spiritual awakening and better living for people but my viewpoint is pretty different to yours and is more about developing personal awareness adn coming to terms with our own darkness rather than trying to convince people about all sorts of evil forces raping and eating kids. The more bullshit and fear you introduce the more you will shut down peoples interest. Maybe the truther movement has been steered to do exactly that then?
why aren't they both linked?

if you are only concerned with yourself and not with the rest of the world then you are in a sate of ignorance.....ignore-ance

you are ignoring what is going on

Even if you attain a state of boddhisattva, if you simply remain in a state of isolation from the world then society has no benefit from your spiritual journey
Old 03-01-2018, 10:49 AM   #284
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
And? if you dont like technology then why are you using a computer and the internet? same goes for David. He is happy to use all modern tech to make his life a bit easier too.
I missed this post earlier....

technology is a double edged sword

shoes are technology, pencils are technology, hammers are technology

I'm not anti-technology and i'm not a luddite. I'm just aware of the dual nature of technology and therefore the need for society to be aware of and ameliorate the dangerous flip side of technology

like all things this requires us to walk a constant balance that can only be achieved through a conscious awareness of the landscape we are moving through

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 03-01-2018 at 04:12 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 01:42 PM   #285
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
why aren't they both linked?

if you are only concerned with yourself and not with the rest of the world then you are in a sate of ignorance.....ignore-ance

you are ignoring what is going on

Even if you attain a state of boddhisattva, if you simply remain in a state of isolation from the world then society has no benefit from your spiritual journey
I think this you just build a fear cage and can't take it when people point it out. You offer nothing good to deal with these problems you tell us you believe are out there
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 01:52 PM   #286
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I think this you just build a fear cage and can't take it when people point it out. You offer nothing good to deal with these problems you tell us you believe are out there
i can't control your reaction to what we talk about here

if your reaction is fear that is for you to deal with

but your fear response is not a reason for us to stop talking about what is going on

as for solutions i've been clear that i think it needs a growth in awareness before many people will act because as much as its about what we choose to support it is also about what we choose to reject and that requires an understanding of the lay of the land

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 03-01-2018 at 02:05 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote