Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 12-01-2009, 09:33 PM   #41
coco

I just checked out the slide show on line. What sensationalistic rubbish!

Indeed! What are they trying to say? Or are circulation numbers down and they need a boost. Bad decision, Telegraph!
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:17 PM   #42
and justice for all

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyver View Post
Don't be an IDIOT...
oops too late, he already is one, and a big fat one at that!

Michael Parenti: Justice for Sale (mp3)

I'm not your daddy or mummy, don't ask me for links.
and justice for all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:21 PM   #43
and justice for all

I’m still trying to figure out the rationale behind putting that on their website...

Old 12-01-2009, 10:22 PM   #44
yozhik

Quote:
Originally Posted by and justice for all View Post
I’m still trying to figure out the rationale behind putting that on their website...
aren't we all ...

But, ask them directly, and they won't answer.
They quickly ask who you are and why you care ...
Then it seems being hung up on is the common result.

Very strange ...
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:26 PM   #45
free_soul

Anyone notice the enigma on the barrel and the van???

Anyone think its a bit of a coincidence its the sun?

And under the one on the van it says:

"New Dawn Presentations" which is a gold mining company a quick google has revealed

http://www.newdawnmining.com/s/Home.asp
Heres the link, the company logo is almost the same as the one in the pic lol

Last edited by free_soul; 12-01-2009 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Added the link to new dawn presentations
free_soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:28 PM   #46
and justice for all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yozhik
aren't we all ...

But, ask them directly, and they won't answer.
They quickly ask who you are and why you care ...
Then it seems being hung up on is the common result.

Very strange ...
Yeah... so I’ve been reading here... very strange indeed.

It kindda sounds to me like they lost the plot.

Last edited by and justice for all; 12-01-2009 at 10:28 PM.
Old 12-01-2009, 10:41 PM   #47
pinkgrapefruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivici2311 View Post
BEEEEEEEEH BEEEEEEEEEH (sheep,if you get my drift )
Hi ven, I just interested to know if the sheep in The Netherlands have a different accent to our British sheep?
pinkgrapefruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:48 PM   #48
lightgiver

Default The Telegraph

Blatant propaganda

check the red rose shape out,and the serpents tail. Ha Ha.

Have you noticed how they are subliminally targeting the religious groups,

Dawkins anyone.

Last edited by lightgiver; 12-01-2009 at 10:57 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:59 PM   #49
venividivici2311

Quote:
Originally Posted by free_soul View Post
Anyone notice the enigma on the barrel and the van???

Anyone think its a bit of a coincidence its the sun?

And under the one on the van it says:

"New Dawn Presentations" which is a gold mining company a quick google has revealed

http://www.newdawnmining.com/s/Home.asp
Heres the link, the company logo is almost the same as the one in the pic lol

Is there an office building or something in london from that company???IF and i don't say when something is gonna happen,maybe thats a start to begin the search
venividivici2311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:04 PM   #50
venividivici2311

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkgrapefruit View Post
Hi ven, I just interested to know if the sheep in The Netherlands have a different accent to our British sheep?
English sheep tend to be a bit posh in there accent....dutch sheep are just raw sounding,very agressive......
venividivici2311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:05 PM   #51
free_at_last

They are a Canadian mining company, and what do mining companies do???

Dig deep tunnels and use high grade explosives.

This may be totally frigging stupid, but what if they placed so much explosives underground in a deep cavern. Put a white van on top for video sake and detonanted a low yeild explosion, they would only need a few thousand tons on hi grade to make it look like an Armageddon type explosion.

Humor me here, anyone think this is a wack idea???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FFQ15fo75E
free_at_last is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:23 PM   #52
tusme

Quote:
Originally Posted by free_at_last View Post
They are a Canadian mining company, and what do mining companies do???

Dig deep tunnels and use high grade explosives.

This may be totally frigging stupid, but what if they placed so much explosives underground in a deep cavern. Put a white van on top for video sake and detonanted a low yeild explosion, they would only need a few thousand tons on hi grade to make it look like an Armageddon type explosion.

Humor me here, anyone think this is a wack idea???
Hi Free_at_last,

Nothing wack(y) about your hypothesis...

Questions still remain unanswered about the company, named Kingfisher, the day 7/7 occurred...here's an interesting link...

Cheers

The Sane Hiker
tusme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:33 PM   #53
coco

It has been said that shortly before 9/11 the US military was considering the scenario of planes being used as weapons to take out public facilities.

There is another rumor that the British were also considering an attack scenario similar to what happened on 7/7.

Just throwing it out there.
Old 12-01-2009, 11:42 PM   #54
yozhik

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco View Post
It has been said that shortly before 9/11 the US military was considering the scenario of planes being used as weapons to take out public facilities.

There is another rumor that the British were also considering an attack scenario similar to what happened on 7/7.

Just throwing it out there.
Difference is; now people are more aware of their tactics and the awareness of the deception of the "official (conspiracy) story" is known by too many.

ANY covert, false flag act of terror now, would be treated with utter suspicion and would incite the masses rather than terrify into submission.
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:48 PM   #55
coco

Quote:
Originally Posted by yozhik View Post
Difference is; now people are more aware of their tactics and the awareness of the deception of the "official (conspiracy) story" is known by too many.

ANY covert, false flag act of terror now, would be treated with utter suspicion and would incite the masses rather than terrify into submission.
So we would hope, friend Yozhik.
Old 13-01-2009, 12:06 AM   #56
dlb2007

Notice how at one time pollitical correctness meant you could not say a word about muslims, if you did then you were labled racist, facist, biggot, even if your cause was justified, all the while tptb were bringing them in by the ship load, giving them thousands of pounds worth of benefits, giving the hotels to sleep in, preferential housing over the current population, even going so far as to give them luxury mercades to drive around in, flagrant disregard for food hyigene leads to no action being taken etc while joe bloggs white brit ends up on the dole cos he was smoking in his company outbuilding or some other slip up , looses his house and is on a waiting list for a house but cant get it because a muslim has it, gets interviewed at the job centre by some dude who can hardly speak english, driving around in a 1980's mini with the lights hanging out... Suddenly 9/11 & 7/7 happen, now its pollitically correct to give them stick, now that is planning, pure manipulation of the population, what white national is going to defend them?

I said it when they went after the muslims, and i say it again now, Christians are next and anyone they deem unfit. notice "homegrown islamic extreamists, notice the papers reporting of white muslims, now the drip drip effect of scaring the nation against xtians is on its way.

reminds me of that poam

First they came for the Jews and i said nothing i wasnt a jew
Then they came for the communists..... etc
dlb2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2009, 12:08 AM   #57
titan
Inactive

crawling with symbolism
titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2009, 12:27 AM   #58
mcmenek1

Quote:
Originally Posted by free_at_last View Post
Try this one.

Telegraph Editor,

I am from the Netherlands and am fascinated by politics, local and global, I am even more fascinated about what happens in secrecy BEHIND political closed doors.

I am writing this letter because I saw your Blackjack Nuclear attack scenario online and I really don't know what to think about it....

Firstly, why does a newspaper of your caliber publish apparently fictional scenarios of a Nuclear bombing in the middle of your nations capital? it is outright irresponsible and idiotic.... it makes absolutely no sense to the untrained eye.

Second, if I didn't know better I could be led to think it is a hint, to a REAL planned future scenario, given the extent and effort that was used to create the slideshow, using the correct symbolic graphics, content and dates selected.

I have never in my life seen that scale of outrageous scaremongering used in any Dutch newspaper!

Reflecting on 7/7 and 911 where miraculously the exact same scenarios were running at exactly the same moment it time, then as if by magic they both crossed the line of as you say “Fiction” and became FACT in the real world, this article could be taken by some as a blatant direct TERROIST threat to the public by TPTB sponsored by you.

The chances of the 7/7 and 911 scenarios actually happening were trillions upon trillions-2-1, but what do you know! they actually beat all the odds in the universe and both materialized right before our eyes, what was also amazing, that same day of 911 for the first time in Human history, three Sky scraper buildings collapsed in on their own foot print as a direct result of fire, maybe I should have purchased a few lottery tickets those particular days.

You are not helping the current domestic and global situation by running inflammatory stories, to generate fear, panic and possibly pave the way for Armageddon to actually manifest into the real world!

Problem, Reaction, Solution!

Stop it! We sick of it, we are on to you, creating fear, so that good people will demand more security, thus relinquishing their civil liberties.... its unnecessary, in bad taste and really provocative!!! You should be prosecuted for inciting fear on an already unstable nation.

Regards
Hi free_at_last,

Great post!.......I agree the Blackjack slide show looks like a symbolic message to me for a future event, "The Powers That Be" often tell us symbolically what’s coming before it happens.......I remember before the 7/7 attacks in London, there was a TV program that played out a possible terrorist attack scenario on London, this was shown to the public weeks before 7/7 happened, the terrorist targets hit on the TV program were 3 tube trains and 1 road vehicle......Yes!.....that’s right the very same targets that were eventually hit on 7/7......this TV program was a symbolic announcement by "The Powers That Be" to the public of what was to come......

The summer solstice is on June 21st this is when the Sun reaches its full strength......."The Powers That Be" worship the sun the male energy vibration frequency (the magic Sun square totals 666 and this is seen as the Sun's vibration frequency)

The Bomb has a Sun symbol on it, this Bomb is for the Sun, this is a ritual sacrifice to the Sun by the Sun worshipers ......."The Powers That Be"

This will be the start of a New Dawn............."The Powers That Be" are Presenting us with a New Dawn they are telling us symbolically a New Dawn is coming..........

No wonder......THEY FREAKED OUT!!!!......when you called them, no one is supposed to notice these symbolic messages......well spotted free_at_last.......

Love
&
Peace
mcmenek1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2009, 12:31 AM   #59
madamlasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by orwell101 View Post

It is in the CULTURE section, not the news section! It's say underneath that it is FICTICIOUS! You would have to be a retard to think it was news!

yes that's what I read straight away; hmmm

edit: I'm very shocked at this 'scenario' ficticous or not; I wonder why they would do this?

Looking forward to responses from the emails you have all sent

Last edited by madamlasher; 13-01-2009 at 01:29 AM.
madamlasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2009, 12:36 AM   #60
uloodara

Great thread free_at_last...very intresting and it makes sence to me

Im going to write an email and probably phone them tomorow, infact maybe we all should because its getting out of hand now.

And Orwell, I feel maybe you should re-think your point of view, because it definitely is the small things that lead to the bigger things. Its all a game of clues and symbolism.

IMO the symbol of the orange sun is more than likely to have a deeper meaning

Thank you

pce
uloodara is offline   Reply With Quote