Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 26-11-2017, 05:37 PM   #1
timelord
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 716
Likes: 24 (4 Posts)
Default David Icke - Sheffield April 2018

I've just read on the City Hall website that the above has been cancelled and that ticket holders should have received refunds. Is this true? I've received nothing nor an email to effect?

http://www.sheffieldcityhall.co.uk/e...avid-Icke-2018
timelord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2017, 05:39 PM   #2
timelord
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 716
Likes: 24 (4 Posts)
Default

Bastards - We also commend and thank North West Friends of Israel for successfully intervening to get events with Mr Icke cancelled at the Lowry Hotel in Salford, Sheffield City Hall and the Gladstone Theatre in Wirral.

https://antisemitism.uk/venues-confi...d-ickes-shows/
timelord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2017, 06:02 PM   #3
getagrip
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 17,875
Likes: 5,091 (2,677 Posts)
Default

It's getting fucking ridiculous. Do these venues even take the time to think for themselves before they cancel the gigs? I doubt it very much.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2017, 06:13 PM   #4
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

This is how the opposition creates the tried and tested unpredictablility model, thus causing doubt in the minds of the people, only to be let down by a technicality at the last minute.
This is how the cabal works when threatened, and why books are the real deal into conserving the information of what previous predictions have come to pass, here the real history is preserved.
The last publication from the host is akin to the message now in our midst and to be preseved, and will bolster what all the previous books contents hold.
Likes: (1)
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2017, 06:22 PM   #5
getagrip
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 17,875
Likes: 5,091 (2,677 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
This is how the opposition creates the tried and tested unpredictablility model, thus causing doubt in the minds of the people, only to be let down by a technicality at the last minute.
This is how the cabal works when threatened, and why books are the real deal into conserving the information of what previous predictions have come to pass, here the real history is preserved.
The last publication from the host is akin to the message now in our midst and to be preseved, and will bolster what all the previous books contents hold.
Are you sure about that?

https://www.davidicke.com/article/43...-book-new-york
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2017, 07:07 PM   #6
getagrip
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 17,875
Likes: 5,091 (2,677 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by timelord View Post
Bastards - We also commend and thank North West Friends of Israel for successfully intervening to get events with Mr Icke cancelled at the Lowry Hotel in Salford, Sheffield City Hall and the Gladstone Theatre in Wirral.

https://antisemitism.uk/venues-confi...d-ickes-shows/
There will be a lot of pressure put onto the venues listed in your link to cancel the booking. Lets hope they will see it for what it is and allow the show to continue.
Likes: (1)
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2017, 07:05 AM   #7
garethicke
Administrator
 
garethicke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,440
Likes: 952 (530 Posts)
Default

Hi mate.
All going ahead. It's just been moved to another venue in the area. You will get an email with your tickets that tells you all the details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timelord View Post
I've just read on the City Hall website that the above has been cancelled and that ticket holders should have received refunds. Is this true? I've received nothing nor an email to effect?

http://www.sheffieldcityhall.co.uk/e...avid-Icke-2018
Likes: (2)
garethicke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2017, 02:57 PM   #8
timelord
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 716
Likes: 24 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by garethicke View Post
Hi mate.
All going ahead. It's just been moved to another venue in the area. You will get an email with your tickets that tells you all the details.
Cheers Gareth, I have a mate going to Norwich, is that the same?
timelord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2017, 03:06 PM   #9
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

if you're taking flak then you know you are over the target...

David Icke talks about the failure of hate groups to stop his Worldwide Wake-Up Tour

__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 12-12-2017 at 09:39 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 04:40 PM   #10
timelord
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 716
Likes: 24 (4 Posts)
Default

Anyone heard anything about Sheffield? Promised notification 2 weeks before hand with tickets and heard nothing with this happening next week apparently?
timelord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 11:10 AM   #11
timelord
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 716
Likes: 24 (4 Posts)
Default

Well Sheffield is now 2 working days away and still NOTHING. No answer to emails either. Cheers guys....
timelord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 06:49 PM   #12
mannybash
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: London
Posts: 674
Likes: 137 (108 Posts)
Default

They are going to try to create disinformation cancelling dates without warning then saying that David isn't worth the trouble it's very obvious
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 09:00 PM   #13
randomjoe
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 304
Likes: 10 (6 Posts)
Default

I bought two tickets for the 11th April Sheffield event. I got a confirmation email but haven't received tickets or even venue details and the event is tomorrow. I've emailed but no response as yet. It's a bit annoying cos I live a fair distance away from Sheffield and need to make solid arrangements. Does anyone know what's going on?
randomjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 09:23 PM   #14
randomjoe
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 304
Likes: 10 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by timelord View Post
Well Sheffield is now 2 working days away and still NOTHING. No answer to emails either. Cheers guys....
Did tonight's event happen do you know? I ordered tickets for tomorrow, but like you, nothing...
Likes: (1)
randomjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 09:54 PM   #15
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,989 (2,995 Posts)
Default

Moderators Note:

Sorry guys, the forum team have no involvement with David's gigs so we don't have any information or updates to give.

All I can suggest is anyone who needs more information about this should contact Gareth directly at [email protected]
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 10:40 PM   #16
metak88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,187
Likes: 232 (150 Posts)
Default

@the_mighty_zhiba & mods

Not really on topic, but

https://www.davidicke.com/privacy-policy and https://www.davidicke.com/terms-and-conditions

on https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php (in page footer)

lead to
Quote:
Sorry, the page you are looking for could not be found.
__________________
In rehab...

Last edited by metak88; 10-04-2018 at 10:40 PM.
metak88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2018, 09:33 AM   #17
dac54
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Caledonia
Posts: 234
Likes: 135 (80 Posts)
Default

how did you get on with the gig?...did you get your tickets.....did it happen?
__________________
People don't live or die,
people just float.


You are here to enable the divine purpose of the universe to unfold.
That is how important you are !
dac54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:37 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.