Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 17-07-2009, 11:18 PM   #41
bealert
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In Hell and loving it
Posts: 1,635
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Just because things like that can exist it does not mean that you are the victim of them, only that you are trying to blame somebody for something happening to you rather than looking at the possibility that the problem may be within. I would think a good way of general protection would be to turn your home into a farraday cage.
obviousley you dont know every bodys situation so how can you comment. making sweeping statements only shows ignorence. if ididnt know anything about a subject i would shut the f up i suggest you so the same
bealert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2009, 11:39 PM   #42
exhausted
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 100
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

It's call blame shifting a white volvo stopped in front of me this week when I got sick and would not let me get pass him. Anytime my husband is late getting home although his time shows up on his paycheck the car is parked across the street.

They use the telephone the most my husband work cell phone is bug they know every move he make and they make it work to their advantage if I say something about them to make them mad. They destroy your life and get pissed enough to hurt you if you bad mouth them in the house or on the phone. Most of the tech is used by phone and a GPS system on your car. I drove behind some trees and they found me. I threw the phone out the window and they still found me. The perks came out laughing because they can track every move you make and the perks think its fun.

That is the sad part, what ever they use to hurt you with they turn it around and place in back on you some kind of way. And yes the locals are afraid to get punish that is why we battle it alone.

Deca is right, you will never figure out all of the tech stuff because it is so sophisticated. Like Deca say you have to stay calm because if you piss them off you will get it, we come here and vent and they read it and set something else up, we discuss them on the phone piss them off they set something else up, they send someone to sit beside us and listen to our conversations we complain they set something else up.

I was watched the whole time I went out today because because I said something in the house someone did not like. A guy that look like a PO watched ever move I made and made faces at me to try to intimidate me and make me think someone was coming to get me I licked my tongue out at him and had a good time. I talked as loud as I could and laughed in his face. Boy that bikers suit had to be toasty in this humid weather I hope it was worth it or he might have been doing the will of God from his little ol heart. God Bless his soul.

You have to control their anger more than yours and the people they are using if I want to see wrath let me say something about the PD or the Pastors. If you want to see Judgement try it.
exhausted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2009, 11:40 PM   #43
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bealert View Post
ive seen you on a forum where you say you have never been stalked and yet you seem to know so much about it...if you haven't experienced it you cant comment on it. you are member of mcvictimseu which i believe to a infected forum obviously set up for use for entrapment by people pretending to be victims..im sorry deca i don't believe you are a victim you and your members have done nothing to help our cause and much to make genuine ti's more paranoid. you cant prove electronic harassment so don't even begin to tell me you can... its this sort of statement that makes me 100% sure your not genuine. This is about harassment in attempt to drive a victim towards breaking the law induced by continues stress. Anybody can be a victim especially if they know something about someone which could be used to prosecute or destroy someone. gang stalking is a form of character assassination so that the victims creditability as a witness becomes worthless and therefore no longer a threat to the gang stalker. Telling people to prove they get electronic harassment is like telling a ti to shout out in the middle of a doctors surgery that they hear voices...which is crazy and malicious.
Yes I am Deca on mcvictimseu and yes I do claim that I don`t believe that I have physically been "prep" or "gangstalked" I believe its the effects of the technology....I have believed I have been "prep" & "gangstalked" many times thou but put it down to the tech.
I have meet and talk via internet many TI`s and listen to there stories , I been a TI for many years.

Why do you think the people at mcvictimseu have been "infected" are there many TI`s with different views and opinions that contradict yours?

How do you know EH can`t be proved ? A TI has had an order

Court to Defendant: Stop Blasting That Man’s Mind!
http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2009...hat-mans-mind/
Quote:
Late last year, James Walbert went to court, to stop his former business associate from blasting him with mind-altering electromagnetic radiation. Walbert told the Sedgwick County, Kansas panel that Jeremiah Redford threatened him with “jolts of radiation” after a disagreement over a business deal. Later, Walbert, said, he began feeling electric shock sensations, hearing electronically generated tones, and getting popping and ringing sounds in his ears. On December 30th, the court decided in Walbert’s favor, and issued a first-of-its-kind order of protection, banning Redford from using “electronic means” to further harass Walbert. No, seriously.

I recently took part in a BBC Radio 4 program, which took a light-hearted look into the “the real Manchurian Candidate” — and examined whether there is any truth in stories of mind control. It gave me a chance to talk about exotic non-lethal weapon concepts like the so-called telepathic raygun, the system which beams sound directly into your skull, and the “voice of god” talking fireball. Most of these projects are just lab experiments, or examples of Powerpoint engineering. But in some legal, policy, and business circles, electromagnetic brain assaults are being taken seriously.

Walbert’s cause is supported by Jim Guest, a Republican member of the Missouri House of Representatives. He’s working on proposed legislation to addresses electronic harassment, including a bill against the forced implantation of RFID chips.
The U.N. is also now taking the possibility of electromagnetic terrorism against people seriously. And for the first time this year’s European Symposium on Non-lethal Weapons included a session on the social implications of non-lethal weapons, with specific reference to “privacy-invasive remote interrogation and behavioral influence applications.” Those who believe they are being targeted are getting a bit of official recognition.

For some, this opens up a new business opportunity. There are already quite a few companies out there offering “Technical Surveillance Counter Measures,” or sweeps to determine if you are the victim of electronic harassment. As well detecting the usual bugging devices, they can check if you are being covertly bombarded by microwaves which may be the cause of “headache, eye irritation, dizziness, nausea, skin rash, facial swelling, weakness, fatigue, pain in joints and/or muscles, buzzing/ringing in ears.”

Much of this trade may come from people with symptoms caused by something less exotic than high-tech military hardware. But companies will no doubt be willing to sell them expensive protection measures, anyway. And as awareness of these developing technology projects increases, we are likely to be hearing a lot more about “electronic harassment,” “gang stalking” and the like over the next few years.

And there is also likely to be what folklorists call “Ostension,” or acting out. Now that there are so many websites explaining how easy it is to harass people by zapping them with a modified microwave oven, sooner or later someone is bound to try it.
I never said I could prove EH , If I could I would be in the courts the little evidence ELF readings,body voltage, bone conduction I don`t think is enough for court but it does help to make it more plausible in non TI`s
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 17-07-2009 at 11:44 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2009, 11:44 PM   #44
exhausted
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 100
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

You just have to keep whatever proof you have you would be surprise how many people know what it is. I think is like a good pot of chilli it have to set for along time before someone will taste it. But if you don't deal with it some kind of way you will be abused over and over by the community because.

Be Alert read all of my post and yes they do pick on people with mental illnesses and are weak the most.
exhausted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 12:26 AM   #45
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

As i have said before I only understand OS (organized stalking) gangstalking and prep action as some form of EH tech based tricks in perception timing this with events on the ground to fool the TI to believe that what they psychical see is the cause of there harassment i,e classic conditioning (form of mind control)
Quote:
Classical conditioning (also Pavlovian or respondent conditioning) is a form of associative learning that was first demonstrated by Ivan Pavlov.[1] The typical procedure for inducing classical conditioning involves presentations of a neutral stimulus along with a stimulus of some significance. The neutral stimulus could be any event that does not result in an overt behavioral response from the organism under investigation. Pavlov referred to this as a conditioned stimulus (CS). Conversely, presentation of the significant stimulus necessarily evokes an innate, often reflexive, response. Pavlov called these the unconditioned stimulus (US) and unconditioned response (UR), respectively. If the CS and the US are repeatedly paired, eventually the two stimuli become associated and the organism begins to produce a behavioral response to the CS. Pavlov called this the conditioned response (CR).

Popular forms of classical conditioning that are used to study neural structures and functions that underlie learning and memory include fear conditioning, eyeblink conditioning, and the foot contraction conditioning of Hermissenda crassicornis.
that's how I personal have experienced this , and explained this , but I am TI that gets a lot of Tech on them

I wrote this on mcvitimsEU

Quote:
Or they have found that the tech used by itself, TI`s are more likely to
research it and there's a lot of good info getting out , and TI`s avoid going to
mental health for help but rather right and complain to MP`s and UN , Media
etc.... Were they use OS than the TI is more likely to try and convince their
family,friends,partners ,local police, take action themselves and end up in the
custaday of the law or mental health.


Also it could be a way for the tech to distance it self form TI`s and the abuse
and testing for some later admittance saying it will keep people safe and not be
abused.

obviously they can blame gangstalking on some "group" with low level modded
microwaves etc.........

And keep their clean image
exhausted I can`t understand that you don`t have any EH (electronic harassment symptoms ) or believe you have an implant or anything ?
This kind of thing I don`t understand , don`t get me wrong I understand you believe you been gangstalked etc....
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 18-07-2009 at 12:28 AM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 07:52 AM   #46
bealert
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In Hell and loving it
Posts: 1,635
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Have you ever posted in detail your symptoms of your electronic harassment?
also i don't believe implants exist its just more false information to cause paranoia. Implants are not needed as tracking technology by satellite is so advanced and a individual can be tracked with relative ease.
The forum i mentioned had several members who wanted to obtain detailed information on TI's such as symptoms of electronic harassment without giving details about there own torture. Since Electronic harassment is virtually impossible to prove what would be the point of this. even if everybody's torture was exactly the same this would only prove that they was a good chance they were mentally ill since all symptoms of electronic harassment mimic mental illness. The fact several members were requesting details of this but unwilling to give there own accounts of EH is very suspicious. I read some posts from a year or so ago and there was one woman that said she had managed to get a BBC reporter to investigate victims claims and that victims had to give a detailed account of all symptoms etc so the reporter could investigate but when asked by a member to do the same she refused and would not reply or discuss her reasons. The genuine TI was then jumped upon by all other members of the forum and accused of being a perpetrator just because he dared to ask the woman why she would not give her own details of her own EH yet hounded others to do so. Several people including you Deca and chicken amongst others hounded the victim until he left the forum. When a gang stalker gets in trouble or as not the intelligence to win a argument he will call on others to make accusations against a person without fact or reason other than the ti was questioning a member of the forum... and the gang stalker couldn't protect themselves or was being made to look a liar. it is in this situation a genuine TI will be accused of being a perp just because he dares to question the other members of the forum about a situation that need to be answered either because something don't add up or he just needs to clarify something. mCVICTIMSEU is a members only forum but posts can read by anyone with a computer. so any gory details you may put on to that forum can be read by anyone including your worst enemy. All you are doing in when giving this information as a group or a individual is give someone more ammunition to attack you if some sad messed up person decided to so so

Last edited by bealert; 18-07-2009 at 08:40 AM.
bealert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 09:47 AM   #47
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
I already said I rather not go into why. If by 'whom' you mean who physically carried it out the answer is local morons, we didn't actually know each other, oblivious to the bigger picture.





I never called them 'determined followers' and I wouldn't credit them with much 'organisation' either. I didn't have much of a routine to change in the first place. I simply took counter-measures.
So they could just be local people trying to piss you off. If you wont tell people the 'why' then perhaps there is something in there that makes peopel want to do you over, ie. (without actually accusing you of course) if you had been accuased of abducting children but were cleared of any wrong doing then some locals may still feel you were guilty and may be looking at a chance of harming you or at least trying to intimidate you away from that area. If they lack determination and organisation you can completely discount them working for any government agency.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 09:51 AM   #48
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bealert View Post
Have you ever posted in detail your symptoms of your electronic harassment?
also i don't believe implants exist its just more false information to cause paranoia. Implants are not needed as tracking technology by satellite is so advanced and a individual can be tracked with relative ease.
The forum i mentioned had several members who wanted to obtain detailed information on TI's such as symptoms of electronic harassment without giving details about there own torture. Since Electronic harassment is virtually impossible to prove what would be the point of this. even if everybody's torture was exactly the same this would only prove that they was a good chance they were mentally ill since all symptoms of electronic harassment mimic mental illness. The fact several members were requesting details of this but unwilling to give there own accounts of EH is very suspicious. I read some posts from a year or so ago and there was one woman that said she had managed to get a BBC reporter to investigate victims claims and that victims had to give a detailed account of all symptoms etc so the reporter could investigate but when asked by a member to do the same she refused and would not reply or discuss her reasons. The genuine TI was then jumped upon by all other members of the forum and accused of being a perpetrator just because he dared to ask the woman why she would not give her own details of her own EH yet hounded others to do so. Several people including you Deca and chicken amongst others hounded the victim until he left the forum. When a gang stalker gets in trouble or as not the intelligence to win a argument he will call on others to make accusations against a person without fact or reason other than the ti was questioning a member of the forum... and the gang stalker couldn't protect themselves or was being made to look a liar. it is in this situation a genuine TI will be accused of being a perp just because he dares to question the other members of the forum about a situation that need to be answered either because something don't add up or he just needs to clarify something. mCVICTIMSEU is a members only forum but posts can read by anyone with a computer. so any gory details you may put on to that forum can be read by anyone including your worst enemy. All you are doing in when giving this information as a group or a individual is give someone more ammunition to attack you if some sad messed up person decided to so so
How is it almost impossible to prove if you are getting UHF/VHF signals beamed into your house? the fact is that such an attack would effect many other people because energy will continue on its path. The 'victim' would not absorb it all. So when people claim they are getting microwave hearing then surely there must be people near them that also suffer it. Deca had a wife so did she also suffer from it? if not then why not?
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 09:52 AM   #49
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bealert View Post
obviousley you dont know every bodys situation so how can you comment. making sweeping statements only shows ignorence. if ididnt know anything about a subject i would shut the f up i suggest you so the same
Perhaps you had just better shut the fuck up instead of telling people what they can or cant say.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 10:04 AM   #50
bealert
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In Hell and loving it
Posts: 1,635
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

im sorry but your lack of knowledge makes your post not worth answering. your embarrassing yourself talking about something you know nothing about and trying to be intelligent about it . please go away and read up on the subject. Just type in gang stalking electronic harassment.
try this site for starters http://www.raven1.net/

Last edited by bealert; 18-07-2009 at 10:09 AM.
bealert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 10:16 AM   #51
bealert
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In Hell and loving it
Posts: 1,635
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
How is it almost impossible to prove if you are getting UHF/VHF signals beamed into your house? the fact is that such an attack would effect many other people because energy will continue on its path. The 'victim' would not absorb it all. So when people claim they are getting microwave hearing then surely there must be people near them that also suffer it. Deca had a wife so did she also suffer from it? if not then why not?
http://gangstalking.wordpress.com/20...sment-weapons/ This site might be better for those with lack of knowledge ..good place to start.
bealert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 10:57 AM   #52
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bealert View Post
im sorry but your lack of knowledge makes your post not worth answering. your embarrassing yourself talking about something you know nothing about and trying to be intelligent about it . please go away and read up on the subject. Just type in gang stalking electronic harassment.
try this site for starters http://www.raven1.net/
Should I trust everything I read on the internet?

Tell me why you would be gang stalked
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 11:04 AM   #53
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bealert View Post
http://gangstalking.wordpress.com/20...sment-weapons/ This site might be better for those with lack of knowledge ..good place to start.
Like I said though people in the vicinity must suffer from such things are well. If you can pump a beam of energy through a concrete wall then it is not going to stop when it hits a person in a room. So if this is the case then people in the same rooms must be suffering the same problems. If the floor is shaking then it would be obvious to others.

Energy weapons have been demonstrated on TV so there is no doubt they exist but what I doubt are the claims of people who reckon they are the voctims of such attacks. You have to ask yourself why. If the effects would be noticeable to others then are they also claiming such things.

Even if you have a very narrow beam width there is the chance that another person in a room would walk in front of that and feel something very odd. I would be more inclined to believe peoples claims if they had others in their house who also noticed odd symptoms rather than it being just one person.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 11:04 AM   #54
bealert
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In Hell and loving it
Posts: 1,635
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

[QUOTE=marpat;1126571]Should I trust everything I read on the internet?

if you want to learn about it you have got to start somewhere.

Last edited by bealert; 18-07-2009 at 11:08 AM.
bealert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 11:08 AM   #55
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

[QUOTE=bealert;1126582]
Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Should I trust everything I read on the internet?

you have got to start somewhere.
I asked why it is almost impossible to prove thse signals exist. Perhaps a radios receiver would be the first thing, or maybe a spectrum analyser. My answer would be that people claim they cannot detect such electronic signals because those signals are not there.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 11:10 AM   #56
bealert
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In Hell and loving it
Posts: 1,635
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

read up on it.

Last edited by bealert; 18-07-2009 at 11:15 AM.
bealert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 11:13 AM   #57
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
WTF what am I blaming? and for what???

Remember I have video of strange ELF , so don`t start with this internal crap I was 33 years when this suddenly started on me so it an`t anything to do with mentally illness or some new age bollocks

I know what it is and its a bastard to prove


Yeah I am looking at farraday cage, I have some shielding paint hopefully enough to do a small room expensive and you have to do the floor/walls/ceiling/doors etc....
ELF can be created by atmosphereic conditions as well.

How do you know it is nothing to do with mental illness? a person can become ill at any time. A persons life stress can make such things develop at any time. You seem to think that such an illness is wrong or bad when it is just the consequences of life.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 11:14 AM   #58
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bealert View Post
read up on it.
So you are not going to answer my question? I am sure that with all your knowledge and experience you could give a good answer.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 11:16 AM   #59
bealert
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In Hell and loving it
Posts: 1,635
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

yes i could but then i could be wrong.not going to answer any more of your post if you want to learn about it use the internet as i have told you to.
i have found you fun but now i am finished with you goodbye.

Last edited by bealert; 18-07-2009 at 11:19 AM.
bealert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 11:22 AM   #60
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bealert View Post
yes i could but then i could be wrong.not going to answer any more of your post if you want to learn about it use the internet as i have told you to.
i have found you fun but now i am finished with you goodbye.
Typical, try and sound smart then claim you could be wrong, then run away.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
how many

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:53 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.