Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 25-07-2013, 07:12 PM   #1
scottishryan

Default Ghostly antics caught on video inside healthfood s

GHOSTLY ANTICS CAUGHT ON VIDEO INSIDE HEALTHFOOD SHOP

Video: http://youtu.be/xVPUzenR7-Y

The phrase 'dying for a cuppa' has never been so true.
CCTV has captured boxes of teabags floating down the aisles, in what appears to be a spirit haunting a corner shop.

The startling footage from inside the small store seems to show boxes of tea levitating from the shelves before falling down, close to an unaware shopper.

Shopkeeper Michelle Newbold said she is baffled after CCTV from the Whitstable Nutrition Centre in Whitstable, Kent captured two boxes of tea bags hover off the shelves.

The footage, uploaded to YouTube, then shows them drop to floor and startle the man - in what could be a ghost attempting to make off with a brew.

The shop, which sells a range of natural products, has now become a viral sensation.
Ms Newbold said: 'I was perplexed I suppose. I just couldn't believe it.
'I have no idea about how it has happened. It is just a complete mystery.

'I have never seen anything like it since I've been running the shop. The customer never said anything and I don't even know who it was.'

Ms Newbold runs the shop with her step-mother and father Michael Knowles, who has run businesses in Whitstable since the 1970s when he opened a hairdressers.
She added: 'I showed my dad and he couldn't quite believe it as well. I review the CCTV about once a week and that's when I came across it.

'We check sometimes if we think something is suspicious or if a dodgy character is in the shop.
'I'd be interested to find out more if anyone knows anything because I have no clue. I have never seen anything like this since I have been in the shop.'
'I don't believe in ghosts and this hasn't changed anything.'

Source: http://hauntedearthghostvideos.blogs...eo-inside.html

My NEW Book (Paranormal): https://www.amazon.co.uk/Unseen-Worl...A0DXGPP2JGAGHG
scottishryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2013, 01:43 AM   #2
rakkoo

If you don't believe in ghost's Ryan do you believe in spirits?

as i have plenty in my flat noises orbs white flashes light dark shadows everything you could imagine, seriously.

one spirit even tries to communicate with me in the bathroom of all places lol, he or she taps on the bath panel sometimes going mad with the banging i can even see the bath panel vibrate when its banging on it, and its not even anything near or on the panel that could cause it to happen. this place of mine is saturated with spooks.

just FYI, i don't drink or take any medication, but you have to see it to believe it Ryan.

they really do exist.

I could tell you a thousand ghost experiences i have seen and had.

"If Imagination creates Reality and I walk in the direction of my image, then I will predict my future"

Last edited by rakkoo; 26-07-2013 at 01:45 AM.
rakkoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2013, 08:30 AM   #3
bd7835
Inactive

I'm not ashamed to admit that I am a Ghost to Ghost AM junkie. I listen to them while I fall asleep sometimes. I can get pretty cynical about it, and have convinced myself that most of the callers are either plants or delusional, but then again... I think a part of me always has been (and always will be) open to the idea of paranormal activity. It's interesting and fun in that "campfire story" way. I've never seen a ghost, but I know people who have.
bd7835 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2013, 02:06 PM   #4
scottishryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakkoo View Post
If you don't believe in ghost's Ryan do you believe in spirits?

as i have plenty in my flat noises orbs white flashes light dark shadows everything you could imagine, seriously.

one spirit even tries to communicate with me in the bathroom of all places lol, he or she taps on the bath panel sometimes going mad with the banging i can even see the bath panel vibrate when its banging on it, and its not even anything near or on the panel that could cause it to happen. this place of mine is saturated with spooks.

just FYI, i don't drink or take any medication, but you have to see it to believe it Ryan.

they really do exist.

I could tell you a thousand ghost experiences i have seen and had.
Oh I very much do believe in ghostly replays, active spirits and other non-physical activity. It's the guy in the article who owns the shop who doesn't.

I have been witness to far too much in my life both paranormal and spiritual. Nothing that can be proven to the sceptic but something I am content with personally.

Sounds like an Interactive spirit is trying to communicate with you. Certainly does not sound threatening in any way so I would just run with it. Speak out loud or with thoughts and they will hear you, ask for clarification of what they wish or ask for privacy at set points too.

I truly love peoples personal experiences, I differ from other paranormal researchers in this regard...Lots try to debunk or question excessively, where I take peoples word for it and help get to the bottom of it without the judgement. We are all spiritual beings after all!

bd7835

There is no shame in questioning at all and your attitude is spot on, you are willing to stay open to the idea. This puts you head and shoulder above a large plethora of people, even those calling themselves sceptical, when in all actuality they are rigid minded and closed.

This topic, I can go on and on about. Have I ever seen a full manifested ghost...not exactly. I have seen shadows, Shadow figures, movement of objects and lots of noises. Smashed items too!!

Synchronicites is a massive thing though...these are daily and these defy all scientific rationality but nevertheless, they are evident regardless. They rock too

My NEW Book (Paranormal): https://www.amazon.co.uk/Unseen-Worl...A0DXGPP2JGAGHG
scottishryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2013, 08:05 AM   #5
bd7835
Inactive

My skepticism was specifically directed at the Ghost to Ghost program. Art Bell (Art Baal, according to Alan Watt), was a brilliant mainstream radio host, and I love his shows, but I've recently accepted the fact that reality based programs (in general) are often based in anything but reality.

That said, I'd like to see a ghost, and I have friends who have seen ghosts. My ex-girlfriend saw a glowing yellow figure walk up her stairs and attempt to possess her, and my ex-roomate saw the ghost of an old woman in our laundry room. And he's not the type of person to make something like that up. In fact, he's the type of person who would deny having that type of experience out of embarassment (but not to close friends).
bd7835 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2013, 08:30 AM   #6
devorian

Is there anymore to this footage to explain the black ninja that disappears out of view at the beginning of this video? This has all the hallmarks of being fake film.

For anyone to give this short video any credibility on just that small bit of evidence goes along way to explaining the reasons why magic works.