Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 17-07-2013, 02:21 AM   #1
number_six
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 78
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default A Personal Mystery

Hey folks, a while back some of you helped me with a personal mystery and I was hoping that you may be of assistance again.

On Sunday I was looking outside my window down onto the street below when I saw a peculiar woman with auburn hair wearing all grey. It looked like a tracksuit at first. This wouldn't normally attract my attention but it was over 30 degrees and she was moving rather fast. I followed the woman with my eyes and as she moved behind the tree, she disappeared.

At first I thought she might have gotten into the car below but nope. She was gone. As quick as she had appeared, she was gone. Either she could move as fast as Usain Bolt or she/it was something else. Time travel perhaps?

Brief Description:

*Human appearance.

*Average height 5'6-5'9

*Auburn hair.

*Fast Moving

*Wearing All Grey.

*Strangely drawn towards it.


I don't know where to post this exactly. If this in the wrong place, can a moderator move it to the correct forum. Thanks.
number_six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 05:26 PM   #2
scottishryan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Scotland
Posts: 6,433
Likes: 901 (419 Posts)
Default

Seems like a good place to post to me, as it may fall under the paranormal topic.

I mean if she disappeared and you noticed her long enough to get a description then I am sure you faculties were very much with you. You know what you saw!!

Too many people try to tell witnesses of possible phenomena a whole host of things from brain playing tricks through to faking it. I tend to shy away from this approach and rather just concentrate on the possibilities.

We could be looking at a Non-Sentient apparition, energy if you will, that is replaying a particular event. They can show and then vanish with ease and are not sentient, will not acknowledge, it is mere energy...think along the lines of a film on a tape.

Next it could be a Sentient apparition you saw, that has managed to briefly manifest in this reality and then away again. This one would be able to Interact.

We have time slips too, A time slip is an alleged paranormal phenomenon in which a person, or group of people, travel through time via unknown means. the cross over of boundaries but again it can happen then dissipate.

The above is my area of research but I am well aware that you can easily move into the whole ET area too.

I mean, do not get me wrong, there may be a more natural explanation but none of the above would surprise me. Keep being aware and looking out for such, the interactions or actions may centre around you for a particular reason. Not in a fear basesd way but in a consciousness expansion way...Like a nudge from the big cheese! No not the hairy beard guy but the source of everything!
__________________
We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively

My NEW Book (Paranormal): https://www.amazon.co.uk/Unseen-Worl...A0DXGPP2JGAGHG
scottishryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 05:42 PM   #3
oiram
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Posts: 9,951
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Wink I think she turned into a tree .....



I think she turned into a tree!

Allegedly happened to Eve in the story told............. not sure if she was wearing all grey though?



Last edited by oiram; 17-07-2013 at 05:46 PM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 05:54 PM   #4
scottishryan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Scotland
Posts: 6,433
Likes: 901 (419 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post


I think she turned into a tree!


Oiram, I nearly spat my chocolate milkshake over the screen

I'm sure we will get to the ROOT of the problem
__________________
We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively

My NEW Book (Paranormal): https://www.amazon.co.uk/Unseen-Worl...A0DXGPP2JGAGHG
scottishryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2013, 12:12 AM   #5
number_six
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 78
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Thanks for the help guys. I was really stumped there for a moment.

In all seriousness, I do appreciate the help.

My thought was time travel/slip but I did consider the possibility of inter dimensional entities.

Intriguing nonetheless.

You might be onto something with the nudging. I never believed in the paranormal until my previous experience but now.. well, let's just say I am much more open minded about the alternative World.
number_six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2013, 05:43 AM   #6
susannah1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,819
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by number_six View Post
Hey folks, a while back some of you helped me with a personal mystery and I was hoping that you may be of assistance again.

On Sunday I was looking outside my window down onto the street below when I saw a peculiar woman with auburn hair wearing all grey. It looked like a tracksuit at first. This wouldn't normally attract my attention but it was over 30 degrees and she was moving rather fast. I followed the woman with my eyes and as she moved behind the tree, she disappeared.

At first I thought she might have gotten into the car below but nope. She was gone. As quick as she had appeared, she was gone. Either she could move as fast as Usain Bolt or she/it was something else. Time travel perhaps?

Brief Description:

*Human appearance.

*Average height 5'6-5'9

*Auburn hair.

*Fast Moving

*Wearing All Grey.

*Strangely drawn towards it.


I don't know where to post this exactly. If this in the wrong place, can a moderator move it to the correct forum. Thanks.
What type of tree is it?

There has been mention of trees in legends and lore of old that have an innate type of spirit in dwelling within them, like Apple Trees....
susannah1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2013, 07:05 AM   #7
scottishryan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Scotland
Posts: 6,433
Likes: 901 (419 Posts)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by number_six View Post

You might be onto something with the nudging. I never believed in the paranormal until my previous experience but now.. well, let's just say I am much more open minded about the alternative World.
That is the way it starts of my friend, been there and have the t-shirt

I always tell people to be aware, in the moment, and to pay attention to what transpires around them.
__________________
We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively

My NEW Book (Paranormal): https://www.amazon.co.uk/Unseen-Worl...A0DXGPP2JGAGHG
scottishryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2013, 10:56 PM   #8
number_six
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 78
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

I am uncertain of the tree type. It doesn't produce fruit but it was damaged severely by a storm in January. I assumed it was dead and beyond saving. However, it did come back to life. Surprisingly so I must say. I'll have to look into that idea. Do you have any more information on these tree dwellers? Are they malevolent by nature?

I will definitely be keeping a look out for other strange goings on with that tree and in general.
number_six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2013, 11:31 PM   #9
itsallinus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3,588
Likes: 75 (43 Posts)
Default

Interesting experience, thanks for sharing.

Here's my thoughts on this being..

..In recent years many people have talked about the dimensions merging or becoming visible to us as we move into higher dimensions. It could be so gradual we hardly notice. Or....

....Was she only manifest in your perception? Perhaps you were momentarily perceiving reality with a higher/increased level of awareness/vision. Then again, it may have been your mind that created the perception of her, like a glitch in your memory..
itsallinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2013, 11:33 PM   #10
silkie
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 493
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

A skintight tracksuit could be an alien or futuristic suit

a looser styled one in nylon could be David Icke .....did it change to purple or blue?

The red hair would suggest a witch.

Last edited by silkie; 18-07-2013 at 11:36 PM.
silkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2013, 11:49 PM   #11
itsallinus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3,588
Likes: 75 (43 Posts)
Default

One more thought occurs..

Normally when we look we don't pay much attention to most of what we see, our brain fills in the rest from memory. A good example someone gave on utube was losing your pen then someone points out its in your hand and yet you remember you saw you had nothing in your hand.

With this in mind, perhaps when you looked out the window you had no expectation in your mind, of what you would see. If what DI says about Saturn and the moon matrix is true then we are normally only seeing what our sub-conscious is being program (our brains are like antenna receiving this signal giving us a false/limited perception of reality).

I say all this also because when I had no expectation of what I would see, when I poked my head round the door back when just 8-9, and only to see two full blown reptilians standing in the middle of the room, then looking back a second time and seeing my father and older brother exactly where they stood, both scowling at me. Perhaps for a brief moment, we both remembered what, as babies, was natural..?
itsallinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 12:18 AM   #12
number_six
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 78
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Again, all possible. What is reality? Is it just how we perceive it or a collective conscious perception of reality that determines what manifests? Nobody can say for sure. Reality glitch or a personal glitch. I'm open to both possibilities. If we don't know what to expect then our brain could not process that information in time. It processed the information in the only way it could. A broken/mixed mess. Part human, disappearing... etc. Or, perhaps we were seeing the true World for the first time.


LOL at the Icke tracksuit joke. No it didn't change colour.

Future time traveler/alien is very possible though.

Inter dimensional beings are indeed a fascinating possibility as well.

So many possibilities, so many questions and so few answers about our World.
number_six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 08:44 AM   #13
silkie
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 493
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by number_six View Post
Again, all possible. What is reality? Is it just how we perceive it or a collective conscious perception of reality that determines what manifests? Nobody can say for sure. Reality glitch or a personal glitch. I'm open to both possibilities. If we don't know what to expect then our brain could not process that information in time. It processed the information in the only way it could. A broken/mixed mess. Part human, disappearing... etc. Or, perhaps we were seeing the true World for the first time.


LOL at the Icke tracksuit joke. No it didn't change colour.

Future time traveler/alien is very possible though.

Inter dimensional beings are indeed a fascinating possibility as well.

So many possibilities, so many questions and so few answers about our World.
Yeah I don't know why some scientists have problems with this - since we can prove that time is only relative to where you are and who you are viewing it.
Past present and future all go on at same time, and possible different realities so time travel and alien travel could be the same thing .

Some things may be your eyes playing tricks but I think you know when you see something for real because time stands still in those few seconds.
The detail was too much for it to be the imagination playing tricks.

Mind playing tricks is when I shout at the dog for being on the sofa in a darkened room , turn around and he's staring at me turning his head like I'm stupid because I'm shouting at a black cushion.....even animals can tell when people have lost their marbles and are seeing things that aren't there...

I was saying on another thread how me and the kids were meditating outside the other day and the dog started growling at the space above our heads - nothing there -he did it again when we resumed meditation - and the kids had visions of a bald man and a light they said was God - so go figure - when kids and animals see things and they haven't read David Icke books yet you know you aren't just imagining alternate realities.

Believe in yourself - anything is possible.

You know it doesn't sound like the description of an Angel but have you thought to look around the tree for clues - a secret doorway into another dimension....or perhaps a famous person lived or lives opposite you (if time travel was possible in the future wouldn't you visit Elvis or famous people? )

Or it could be that someone opposite you needs your help and this is a way to get your attention. (I'm not suggesting an old granny dressed up in grey lycra and a red wig to get you to help her with her shopping)
but maybe her guardian spirit or yours is trying to get someone noticed across the road....

maybe check and see if the trees are to be cut down - what is happening in your area - it could be a warning, a cry for help - or maybe you just saw
like you say a glitch - when they see you back and they act as if they've seen a ghost - now that's when you should feel worried

I swear me and a friend as teenagers saw a tiny elf with a bobble hat sitting in a tiny egg the size of your thumbnail with a joystick to steer it - fly past in front of our eyes as we were painting a waterfall during a school art lesson outside - we both said did you see that? then lets just draw what we saw before we tell each other - and it was the same thing.
And the tiny elf man looked at us and he shite his pants and sped fast as if he was about to die - that look I will never forget - it was funny but the wackiest thing ever - and no we were not doing drugs - we were doing A level Art.
I mean we had to try to come to terms that the world really might have smurf like creatures in it living in the trees.... thats not something you can easily forget.

I think the best visions are ones that are shared - those are the ones that you can't say you imagined....unless we can share hallucinations - I guess anything is possible in this world .

Last edited by silkie; 19-07-2013 at 08:56 AM.
silkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 09:17 AM   #14
klara
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,802
Likes: 5 (3 Posts)
Default

Might be some sort of a portal there.
__________________
loving life
klara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 12:31 PM   #15
itsallinus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3,588
Likes: 75 (43 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkie View Post
I swear me and a friend as teenagers saw a tiny elf with a bobble hat sitting in a tiny egg the size of your thumbnail with a joystick to steer it - fly past in front of our eyes as we were painting a waterfall during a school art lesson outside - we both said did you see that? then lets just draw what we saw before we tell each other - and it was the same thing.
And the tiny elf man looked at us and he shite his pants and sped fast as if he was about to die - that look I will never forget - it was funny but the wackiest thing ever - and no we were not doing drugs - we were doing A level Art.
I mean we had to try to come to terms that the world really might have smurf like creatures in it living in the trees.... thats not something you can easily forget.
I want one.
itsallinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 05:45 PM   #16
twilight_sparkle
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Isle of Wight
Posts: 4,885
Likes: 27 (19 Posts)
Default

twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2013, 01:07 AM   #17
silkie
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 493
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilight_sparkle View Post
Lol....I heard Rhianna has been running around streets hiding behind trees....

silkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2013, 08:17 AM   #18
susannah1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,819
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I think something interesting does happen when we wake up...when we really connect with nature as one...as infinite love.....I had an amazing experience when I hugged an old oak tree about a year ago. And no, I don't do drugs nor do I drink alcohol.

I was thinking about my dads old oak tree is Russia. The one he used to go and sit in at the top where the branches made am kind of platform. And I felt particularly happy that morning, had come back from an early morning walk on the beach. I hugged the oak tree and imagined that love going way deep into the roots of tree and right through to where they had planted another oak tree where his once was.

My eyes were closed while I hugged the tree. I opened my eyes and I saw this white vibrating energy just streaming out and around the tree, at first I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me so I blinked, several times.....but it stayed....I just stood there for about 5 minutes, its was like the tree had sensed my love and somehow that love opened up another dimension...
susannah1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2013, 08:19 AM   #19
susannah1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,819
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by number_six View Post
I am uncertain of the tree type. It doesn't produce fruit but it was damaged severely by a storm in January. I assumed it was dead and beyond saving. However, it did come back to life. Surprisingly so I must say. I'll have to look into that idea. Do you have any more information on these tree dwellers? Are they malevolent by nature?

I will definitely be keeping a look out for other strange goings on with that tree and in general.
Be interesting to know what sort of tree it is. Can you take a photo and post it here? Personally I don't feel they are malevolent...but many humans are!

Last edited by susannah1; 20-07-2013 at 11:08 PM.
susannah1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:08 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.