Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 14-07-2013, 03:58 AM   #1
fanof2012

Question Is Bigfoot just a hologram?

The History Channel "Ancient Aliens" episode ALIENS AND BIGFOOT explained how at least one Sasquatch sighting resulted in the ape-like creature vanish right before the witnesses eyes. And yes, Bigfoot sightings and UFOs happen together sometimes.

So is Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Yetti just a creation of Project Blue Beam? And are the footprints created by sophisticated technology and not an actual animal? And if so, why would the Illuminati/governments/aliens want to trick us into thinking that a creature like Bigfoot exists?
fanof2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2013, 12:26 PM   #2
syxx
Inactive

The one I stumbled upon in a cave, with my five year old son in tow, was not a hologram.

When we entered the cave in a remote location, it took a minute for my eyes to adjust from being in bright sunlight. Whatever it was, was laying down on a pile of dried tree leaves about four meters from the entrance. It stood up with its back to us as soon as we entered, and began to turn around to look at us.

I only saw it from the back. This creature was about 3 meters tall, covered in longish light grey hair (all over its body) and stood up like a human. It had long-ish arms and long legs that were very primate-like, but articulated like a human's legs. It's head -from the back perspective-- was human shaped, but somewhat elongated, and with a round cranium. I remember that it's hands were curled, fingers into the palms, when it was in the process of standing upright, but the fingers uncurled as it reached a full standing position and the backs of the hands and fingers were also covered in grey hair.

It was so shocked, I grabbed my son's hand and screamed "Run!". I did not wait to see the creature's face or note if it followed. I dragged my son along the riverbank just outside the cave, and we raced past a small waterfall to a dirt road where I had parked our car.

I remember that there was a very 'high' smell in the cave, unlike any animal I have ever smelled.
syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2013, 01:54 PM   #3
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanof2012 View Post
The History Channel "Ancient Aliens" episode ALIENS AND BIGFOOT explained how at least one Sasquatch sighting resulted in the ape-like creature vanish right before the witnesses eyes. And yes, Bigfoot sightings and UFOs happen together sometimes.

So is Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Yetti just a creation of Project Blue Beam? And are the footprints created by sophisticated technology and not an actual animal? And if so, why would the Illuminati/governments/aliens want to trick us into thinking that a creature like Bigfoot exists?
There are newspaper reports of encounters with these types of creatures dating back to the 19th century, so the hologram explanation probably doesn't account for the all the phenomena, if at all.

Might the 'disappearing act' and the frequent presence of UFOs in the vicinity of these Bigfeet be due to there being invisible dimensional portals in the areas where these things happen?

Bigfeet being able to step in and out of our world at will by accessing these hidden boltholes might also explain how they have managed to consistently avoid capture and extinction over the last few hundred years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by syxx View Post
The one I stumbled upon in a cave, with my five year old son in tow, was not a hologram.

When we entered the cave in a remote location, it took a minute for my eyes to adjust from being in bright sunlight. Whatever it was, was laying down on a pile of dried tree leaves about four meters from the entrance. It stood up with its back to us as soon as we entered, and began to turn around to look at us.

I only saw it from the back. This creature was about 3 meters tall, covered in longish light grey hair (all over its body) and stood up like a human. It had long-ish arms and long legs that were very primate-like, but articulated like a human's legs. It's head -from the back perspective-- was human shaped, but somewhat elongated, and with a round cranium. I remember that it's hands were curled, fingers into the palms, when it was in the process of standing upright, but the fingers uncurled as it reached a full standing position and the backs of the hands and fingers were also covered in grey hair.

It was so shocked, I grabbed my son's hand and screamed "Run!". I did not wait to see the creature's face or note if it followed. I dragged my son along the riverbank just outside the cave, and we raced past a small waterfall to a dirt road where I had parked our car.

I remember that there was a very 'high' smell in the cave, unlike any animal I have ever smelled.
Brilliant description - thanks for posting.

Did you or your son experience any strange mental or emotional effects during or after the encounter?

Where did this sighting take place?

Last edited by size_of_light; 14-07-2013 at 01:56 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2013, 04:47 PM   #4
tnt1

A hologram that smells to high heavens!? Sightings dating from before the USA existed prove its not even a theory worth considering if you ask me.
Old 14-07-2013, 06:11 PM   #5
syxx
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Did you or your son experience any strange mental or emotional effects during or after the encounter?

Where did this sighting take place?

Strange mental or emotional effects during or after the encounter?

Not really. No different than when unexpectedly meeting any other non-humans in the wilderness -eg wolves, pumas, bears, foxes, etc.
My experience was that this creature is another animal, somewhat like humans, somewhat like primates, but not either --another species entirely, I mean. I do not believe that there was anything supernatural or alien about this creature, it was simply another species of animal, intelligent though.

I have been thinking about this since my last post and several other impressions I did not mention, but think perhaps you may find them interesting.

It moved slowly, it was not in a hurry to stand up, did not act startled or frightened. I did not get the impression that it was alarmed in any way, but perhaps cautious and slightly wary.

Its movements rising and standing were easy but not extremely fluid. I remember exactly how it rose: slowly and with deliberation, gracefully and silently, but somewhat stiffly -as if it had just woken up, or we had woken it. In all honesty, I was not respectful when entering that space; I simply walked in without thought that I might be walking into another creature's home. That is not my usual behaviour, I tend to be respectful of other creature's habitats. I don't know why I did not stop and think before entering, or lean forward and peer in before simply walking in. All this time later, I still feel a sense of embarrassment about my behaviour.

I also noted that it was not fat; it's body was lean and trim, slightly muscular but not pronouncedly so. I could see the muscles of it's legs and arms under it's fur/hair, the curve of it's waistline melding into hip line was visible, no extra fat around the waist. It turned towards us from the shoulders -the shoulders turning first, followed by the hips, and as it did so, I saw clearly the lower abdomen and stomach area --very flat and no protruding stomach.

The inside of the cave was littered with a few rocks toward the back and around these were scattered tree leaves, dry and brown, which looked to have been gathered into a pile. It was from this shallow pile of leaves that the creature rose and stood. The leaves struck me as odd. It was summer and not autumn with a blowing wind to scatter leaves. And there were no other leaves, tree debris or twigs anywhere else on the floor of this cave, only the leaves in the back where it had been laying. That suggested to me intention, the intentional gathering and use of leaves for bedding.

I had been looking at the ground before approaching the cave; I was foraging for berries and herbs, actually. I did not see any forage, and I did not see any footprints, any refuse or anything on the ground to suggest that an animal was living in the vicinity. I remember that there was no debris or anything discarded outside the cave and no indication of any trail of path up to the opening;the soil at the opening was a mix of leaf litter and woodland plants and bare rock.

We were out in the boon docks, way far from towns or houses, in New England.
syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2013, 06:13 PM   #6
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanof2012 View Post

There have been many abduction cases - which have reported seeing a, "bigfoot" looking being - on the vehicle they were abducted on!
Old 14-07-2013, 09:30 PM   #7
spellbound
Banned

I recently saw the episode on Ancient Aliens /Bigfoot.....The whole series was a mix of truth & BS.....There are literally hundreds of footprint casts of Bigfoot .maybe thousands.....

A female Bigfoot was captured in southern Russia in the mid 1800s & kept in a village
and had hybrid children...Google "zana,bigfoot human hybrids" for more links.

here is one link among several about this bigfoot /human hybrid business.
http://www.bigfootencounters.com/articles/zana2.htm

The children of the female bigfoot & the village men were very strong & had "negro facial features" unquote.....
spellbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2013, 09:49 PM   #8
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

i spoke to a good friend of mine who, many years ago went to Loch Ness to debunk the theory that a family of large predator mammals could live there.

My friend is a scientist, and could not comprehend how a small body of water could host what must have been a family of creatures, and nor could he comprehend how the Loch may in some way be an attraction for large sea / marine animals to migrate to if indeed they did not live there all year round....

He interviewed many of the local farmers who had reported seeing it - one in particular who had been credited in the media for saying that he had seen the monster said that he'd lied to the newspaper who had paid him a lot of money to tell his story - the amount of money was considerable, and so he just made what he thought they wanted to hear up. He said to my friend, paraphrasing 'no one ever asked me what i was doing with a camera, while i was out tending my herds at 5 o clock in the morning

Anywho, my friend set all kinds of equipment up, sonars and sensor camera's and the like, interviewed many of the locals and concluded (due to his own bias) that the story was a myth and hunkum to attract visitors to the area.

So he packed his stuff up and went out to the local for a few beers with the people he'd spent three months or so chatting to, and while he was on his way back to the hotel, he saw the Loch Ness monster

He told me it was right up close to the shore, sculling in the shallows and he spent five minutes just sat in his car watching it, all his equipment and camera's were back at the hotel. and there he was looking at something that he could prove did not exist

His answer?

He said that energy has a away of materializing into the physical and that, when the conditions are right, can manifest a form in the 3d, and that some area's are more potent to this manifestation than others due to whatever circumstances - he said that when 'we' perceive that energy at Loch Ness 'we' see the Loch Ness monster, when it materializes in the Himalaya's 'we' perceive the Yeti, and so on and so forth for the Big Foot, UFO's etc etc etc.

and that to me makes a lot of sense - though i'd suggest that the energy is materialising all the time, and that it is simply a matter of when we adjust our viewpoint into the wider spectrum of light that isn't always visible to us - that is to say when we are able to see through the veil of the illusory world into the dimensions around us, where dragons, big foot's, yeti's and loch ness monsters exist

so, not holograms as such - but moreover they are obscured to us by holograms
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote