Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 07-02-2013, 12:23 PM   #1
lizard_king

Default Weird dreams/nightmares

Hi, I thought I'd post this here and see if anyone can help me. I have been having lots of weird dreams, they start like a normal random dream but then a strange man keeps appearing and that's where it becomes a nightmare. He follows me wherever I go until eventually it's just me and him and he corners me in a room, it's at this point that you first see his face, all he does is smile this creepy smile at me, he doesn't do anything else just smiles, and his smile keeps getting wider and unnatural and I get really scared even though all he's doing is smiling, it's like he gives off a freaky vibe. Now I had never seen this man before in my life when he first appeared in my dreams but last week we had a new boss start at the firm i work at and its the same man, I had never met him before he started and its really freaking me out, he gives of the same vibe as in my dream and always smiles at me the same way.
Does anyone know what this could mean?
lizard_king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 12:29 PM   #2
ufochick

You are freaked out by this person so it gives you an amazing oppportunity. Next time you dream of him overcome your fear. It's your dream and he can't hurt you. Take control and have him tell you about himself.

Perfect opportunity to begin controlling your dreams.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 10:02 PM   #3
cdr shepard

if it is a strange somehow malicious smile it is a reptilean that knows who or what you are and is sure to be able to drive you into suicide. Those fuckers want to take over the world and recently I was able to get some reply from my favorite reppie. "Those phsychopaths want to take over the world. it will not go on much longer. hahaha" That has to be translated to "we are ...".
The dream could be a warning from some friends - so be careful.
cdr shepard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 08:57 PM   #4
lizard_king

So basically Im going to end up committing suicide? Thanks.
It's weirded, the dreams didn't bother me as much until I met my new boss and realised he is the same person in my nightmares. Also it's as if he knows as well, when I first met him he even said have we met before and then started laughing and said he was only joking.
I've tried taking control of me dreams before but I can't, as soon as he turns up and corners me its like I freeze from the fear, it takes all my strength to turn away so I don't have to stare at him smiling.
Does anyone know what it could mean and what I should do? I've never really believed in demons and reppies but this is freaking me out!!
lizard_king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 09:09 PM   #5
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizard_king View Post
Hi, I thought I'd post this here and see if anyone can help me. I have been having lots of weird dreams, they start like a normal random dream but then a strange man keeps appearing and that's where it becomes a nightmare. He follows me wherever I go until eventually it's just me and him and he corners me in a room, it's at this point that you first see his face, all he does is smile this creepy smile at me, he doesn't do anything else just smiles, and his smile keeps getting wider and unnatural and I get really scared even though all he's doing is smiling, it's like he gives off a freaky vibe. Now I had never seen this man before in my life when he first appeared in my dreams but last week we had a new boss start at the firm i work at and its the same man, I had never met him before he started and its really freaking me out, he gives of the same vibe as in my dream and always smiles at me the same way.
Your dreams are created by infinite consciousness/entities! Your dreams are a creation of these entities! These dreams, may just be a delusional belief system put in place - for you to believe in! When you stand back - and access things from a higher level......you will see how delusional these dreams are!
Old 27-07-2013, 11:30 AM   #6
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

Last night I had a dream that I had a knee operation, the surgeon was Sir Jimmy Savile.

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2013, 12:52 PM   #7
tnt1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizard_king View Post

First of all lets forget about him, the boss with the smile and break this down a little into pieces so we can baby step through it.

You started out correctly by focus on yourself. Asking if anyone can help 'me' was a proactive step in the correct direction.

Lets focus on you and only your actions. A man shows up in your dream. What makes him strange? You, your judgement, which shapes the beginning of the dream is where it gets strange. The man was neither strange, nor making any moves to do anything. You simply reacted rather than be proactive. You avoid, which equates to avoiding life's problems that confront you. You must face your obstacle but you turn away from it. Then he smiles, and it is you, your reacting and judgment that makes the dream such. Obstacles are opportunities for great transformation and growth for those with the correct tools to be proactive and take charge of their lives. You are showing yourself these things. Remember this reflects back to you. The man in the dream symbolizes to you your own lack of freedom, any restrictions, or limits you feel. You have this apparent fear of authority showing strongly in the dream but more than this you are apparently afraid or hesitant to realize your own inner authority figure as yet untapped. Life is about transforming ourselves. Its not going to be about lighting candles and incense but more about your own reactions to what you perceive and how you deal with 'your own' reactions to events observed, both in dream and in the dream of life. In short, all this damage to your psyche is being done by you to yourself and in order to be the master of your own fulfillment!

Focus. Forget your self imposed self limiting programming and judgments just for this reading anyway and ask yourself what if? What if someone can help you? Would you try it? Yes of course after all you asked for help right? My recommendation is this. Resist the urge to react. Create that space between perception and reaction catching the impulse and just for a brief sec, the resistance allows you that moment to realize its a choice. It is okay if at first the act of resisting is suppressing. At first it is a combo of both and as you do it more you become more proficient. Realize events such as these, be they in dream or in waking life are tests sent to us by ourselves to experience. There is a very fine line really. It is not easily seen or found this line between suppressing and just flat shutting down your reactive system to simply observe. As my master taught me, react to relax. Remember your own reactions are the actual enemy to overcome here.

Last edited by tnt1; 28-07-2013 at 01:35 AM.
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2013, 09:35 PM   #8
jtdavy
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
Your dreams are created by infinite consciousness/entities! Your dreams are a creation of these entities! These dreams, may just be a delusional belief system put in place - for you to believe in! When you stand back - and access things from a higher level......you will see how delusional these dreams are!
I agree with this.
You don't necessarily have to turn the tables on the smiling man in your dreams and fly away... Just recognize how you are meant to feel fear and adopt an attitude towards this being. But it's just like a script. As believable as you are willing to play the role. Remember who you are and do yo thang... if he sticks around and watches you, he really must be your boss!
jtdavy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2013, 09:39 PM   #9
neila

When you are in this dream , be aware that you are dreaming, u can then go in to a lucid state and get rid of and fight this being. you will win all the time. Infact they wont even come back to bother you.
neila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2013, 01:18 AM   #10
verndewd
Banned

what part of yourself do you see as nightmarish?
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote