Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Forum Talent / Promote Yourself

Old 27-12-2017, 02:02 PM   #1
tebaboh

Default Underground Music from Singapore

Hello. My Name is Adrian Bestium and I'm a musician/teacher from Singapore. I have been following David's work for nearly as long as he's been working at it but this is my first post.

Please listen to my album Occult Publicity. You can find it here:

https://adrianbestium.bandcamp.com/releases

I made it after years of digesting the information David and others like him have been putting out. I'm actually not very sociable and do not have any social media. I tried to post a link on my newly opened FB page on Christmas Eve but was locked out of my account almost immediately.
Now I feel a responsibility to let this album be heard. I'm 44 in March and I've been making music since I was 15. I wanted to stop making music several times in the past because I feel I don't have anything important to say but something has driven me to make this album. It was written in days but it has taken me years to make because the music itself wanted to be a certain way.
It took on a life of it's own.
Equipment would break down for no reason. Other versions of the album would be erased by me by mistake, like I was sleepwalking and someone moved my hand. This has happened several times throughout the years. But now it is done.

The final version of album is most representative of the lyrics. Please read them and listen to the album until the end. I know it's asking a lot but it will make more sense taken as a whole. Tell me what you think or not. Thank you for your time and energy. This is my Christmas present to David, You, and to the World.

With Love,
Adrian Bestium.
tebaboh is offline   Reply With Quote