Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 10-02-2010, 10:00 AM   #201
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth finder View Post
have i got a story about the chip, i can't talk now as i'm at work, but it left me mind blown what i found out to day......i will chat in a few hours...
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2010, 11:10 PM   #202
wakeup2nwo

Digital TV opens VHF for RFID tracking; Likelihood of Olympics attack as reason to launch

http://www.examiner.com/x-8199-Break...ason-to-launch

February 8, 6:08

Now that the ideal bandwidth for RFID tracking -- very high frequency -- has been freed up, now all that is needed is an event to catalyze a reason to implement forced RFID tracking of mankind. Why free energy is anathema to such conspiracies.

I've had a lot of very interesting comments come in response to the article I posted yesterday about BYU's role in obstructing 911 justice by honoring Cheney, who had been targeted by the 911 Truth Movement in 2006 as the most visible and responsible for the insider treasonous aspects of the attacks on that day, setting as their primary action item to "Impeach Cheney First." That drive fizzled in 2007 because clean-cut-image LDS-Church-owned BYU stood by the accused and kicked out the accuser, Professor Steven E. Jones, with his explosive evidence, who also pioneered revolutionary cold fusion technology.

Why Free Energy is Anathema to the PTB

The most significant comment came as a phone call from Jim Stone, who said he used to work for the National Security Agency (NSA), and who 2005 through 2007 (no longer with NSA) infiltrated the insider ranks of the powers that be, to the point of getting into meetings where they openly bragged about owning or controlling the media, government, education, medicine, communications, etc.

Stone said that there is no way those people want to see free energy technologies come forward, which would enable people to be independent. It is anathema to their program of control and enslavement of mankind. He described their procedure for suppressing the emergence of such technologies. "First, they try to make friends with you to try to get you to change your mind. If that doesn't work, then they try to blackball you or use backstabbing to demoralize you. Next they use threats. If that doesn't work, then they kill you.

He himself has been experimenting with various free energy technologies, and he has had his life disrupted at the hands of such intimidation, losing everything several times, either because of that work or his work in exposing other aspects of the conspiracy, as you will see below.

Squalene as a Nefarious H1N1 Vaccine Adjuvant

Stone is the one who posted an article on Aug. 10, 2009 about Squalene being added to the H1N1 vaccine. The article took the Internet by storm, and helped expose the insidious nature of that vaccination adjuvant. That article helped expose the dangerous nature of the vaccine, and even resulted in a lawsuit being filed against its perpetrators.

Here's an excerpt:

Quote:
Though there are many safe adjuvants which can be added, they are adding one - squalene, which has been shown to cause prolonged systemic immune response against the squalene itself, which results in reduced fertility, reduced intellect and reduced life span.

Squalene is an important molecule in the body. It is a precursor to many different oils and hormones, and is needed for proper brain function, fertility and also plays an important role in protecting cells from aging and mutation. Anything which affects your natural squalene can have a major negative impact on your health.

Because the squalene will be injected in the presence of a pathogen during the H1N1 vaccination, it [is likely to] cause an immune response against not only the pathogen, but to the squalene itself. Squalene is a precursor molecule which is essential for the production of many hormones including all of the male and female sexual hormones. Squalene is also a precursor to many of the neurochemical receptors prevalent in the nervous system and when the immune system is programmed to attack squalene, it causes irreversible neuronal and neuromuscular damage which can range from a loss of intellect and autism to more serious disorders such as Lou Gehrig's disease and systemic autoimmune diseases and possibly brain tumors.
The story was translated into Arabic where it received its widest distribution, receiving millions of hits.

Digital TV Opens VHF for RFID

Now he's posted yet another groundbreaking article. This one is about how the digitizing of television opened the VHF band for radio frequency identification ( RFID) tracking (Ref). The reason the VHF band is ideal for RFID tracking is the ease with which VHF passes through tissue (up to five feet), making it easier to read the chip from any angle. A reader positioned in a ceiling, for example, could penetrate through the head and torso to read a chip implanted in the hand.

"They just got the bandwidth they need. Now all they need is an event."

He goes out on a limb to predict that a false flag attack will take place during the upcoming Olympics in Vancouver, which will then be used as an excuse to launch a full-scale roll-out RFID tracking program for humans. He speculates that the attack will take place on 2/22, due to the obsession the conspirators have with dates that have numbers that are easy to remember.

He gives a number of links to build the case for why the things seem to be lined up for an attack on this day. His reason for sticking his neck out is that by bringing attention to this likelihood, it increases the chances that such exposure will cause the conspirators to call off the attack. There's nothing like a little light to expose the works of darkness.

Click here to see his article.
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz

Last edited by wakeup2nwo; 13-02-2010 at 11:22 PM.
Old 13-02-2010, 11:21 PM   #203
wakeup2nwo

On-Bike RFID: Cool Commuter Vehicle or Big Brother Biking?

http://www.treehugger.com/files/2010...gn=th_rss_cars

by April Streeter, Gothenburg, Sweden on 02.11.10
Cars & Transportation

Dero Bike Racks has put together a solar-powered RFID system which via a tag on the bike or biker and a location transmitter that beeps and keeps count of the number of times a bike commuter arrived by bike, then sends the data via Wi-Fi to a computer for reporting purposes. Similar to the Fast Pass RFID tags deployed on high occupancy vehicle lanes and toll roads, the Dero Zap system signifies the bike is a serious commuting vehicle (eligible for that federal $20 dollar monthly subsidy). RFID tags on bikes are becoming more common - they can be used to attempt to thwart theft and aid in post-theft retrieval, or to help locate your selection in a pile of bike share bikes. Yet is there a sinister side?

The Federal Bicycle Commuter Act allows employers to reward their employees traveling to work by bike offering up to $20 a month, so the Dero Zap may be a necessary tool for counting commuting trips and filing the necessary paperwork.

Dero designed the system along with non-profit organization Freiker (frequent + biker), and it is in use at Seward Montessori school in Minneapolis as well as about a dozen elementary schools across the country to encourage kids to both walk and bike to school. Freiker says that its system of RFID tags, which are generally attached to helmets or backpacks instead of bikes, are given to students and designed to not contain any identifying information.

It's hard not to like a system that encourages human-powered transport (some Freiker schools offer incentive rewards to regular walkers and bikers). Now the Dero Zap is being offered to companies. And RFID tags are also a signature feature of the award-winning entry to the Copenhagen bike sharing design contest held last December.

However, RFID is not entirely benign. As with all technology, it depends on how it is used. Currently, RFID is rapidly proliferating in uses in the marketplace, and showing up everywhere without consumers really being aware of everything that might be tagged nor being cognizant of what their rights might be regarding RFID tagging.

"Before RFID proliferation reaches the tipping point, consumers should know their RFID rights and corporations should follow them. Privacy expert Simson Garfinkel proposed the RFID Bill of Rights to serve this purpose. They include the rights to: know whether products contain RFID tags, have tags removed or disabled once tagged items have been purchased, use RFID-enabled services without tags, access the data stored on an RFID tag and know when, where, and why tags are being read. Similar to how a pack of M&M's states they were manufactured in a plant that processes peanuts, future items containing RFID tags should make it easy for the ordinary consumer to know whether the item is tagged."
Old 19-02-2010, 08:36 PM   #204
tzlr_17

FUCK THE CHIP!

tzlr_17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2010, 11:32 AM   #205
wakeup2nwo

RFID System Tracks Trips, Fringe Benefits, for Bike Commuters

http://www.rfidjournal.com/article/a...view/7401/1/1/

Dero hopes health-insurance firms may subsidize the costs of its Zap system, as a means of encouraging a company's employees to maintain a healthier lifestyle.
article tools

By Mary Catherine O'Connor

Feb. 17, 2010—Since Jan. 1, 2009, employers that provide bicycle parking—or other support for workers who pedal their way to the office—have been able to deduct up to $20 a month per participating employee from their own taxable income.

Dero Bike Racks, a Minneapolis, Minn., manufacturer of racks and other bike-storage systems, has introduced an RFID system called Zap, in order to provide companies with a means of tracking and verifying their employees' practice of commuting to work by bicycle. By deploying Zap, employers can have an automated means of doling out the $20 monthly stipend awarded to bike-riding commuters as laid out in section 211 of the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 (H. R. 1424). The stipend is meant to defray employee costs for bicycle maintenance and accessories, such as locks—and since it is tax-free, the award is meant to encourage employers to provide adequate bike parking, as well as showers for staff members who ride bicycles.

Last edited by wakeup2nwo; 20-02-2010 at 11:35 AM.
Old 20-02-2010, 11:42 AM   #206
o_rourke

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeup2nwo View Post
RFID System Tracks Trips, Fringe Benefits, for Bike Commuters

http://www.rfidjournal.com/article/a...view/7401/1/1/

Dero hopes health-insurance firms may subsidize the costs of its Zap system, as a means of encouraging a company's employees to maintain a healthier lifestyle.
article tools

By Mary Catherine O'Connor

Feb. 17, 2010—Since Jan. 1, 2009, employers that provide bicycle parking—or other support for workers who pedal their way to the office—have been able to deduct up to $20 a month per participating employee from their own taxable income.

Dero Bike Racks, a Minneapolis, Minn., manufacturer of racks and other bike-storage systems, has introduced an RFID system called Zap, in order to provide companies with a means of tracking and verifying their employees' practice of commuting to work by bicycle. By deploying Zap, employers can have an automated means of doling out the $20 monthly stipend awarded to bike-riding commuters as laid out in section 211 of the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 (H. R. 1424). The stipend is meant to defray employee costs for bicycle maintenance and accessories, such as locks—and since it is tax-free, the award is meant to encourage employers to provide adequate bike parking, as well as showers for staff members who ride bicycles.
I'm gobsmacked at just how insidious the whole thing is and the excuses used to introduce these chips. Unbelievable!
Old 25-03-2010, 05:46 AM   #207
jeremy taylor
Inactive

Default Are the NHS already chipping people?

Hi folks! First time on the site so I apologise if this is a bit off topic and don't want to annoy but can anyone explain this to me please? Around 18months ago I had a routine appt with my shrink a new drug was suggested,I concurred but a blood test was needed first. Ok no problem but as soon as i went in to have the sample taken 2 burly male nurses walked in acting like bouncers. We are just giving you a flu shot the nurse said,I asked if it was swineflu vaccine,no,is it tamiflu? Again no. I felt highly intimidated and thought refusing might be a very bad idea and let the nurse inject me. I was fairly fat and the sample was taken with difficulty yet this injection was just under the skin on the inside of my upper right arm and took barely 2 seconds. Immediately the 2 male nurses walked out. I must stress I have never been aggressive or difficult with anyone I was simply depressed then. I raised the matter with my GP but he didn't really believe me as there is no record of that shot! I contacted the clinic again no record. There is an oval lump around 1.5cm in that placed. Please does anyone have a clue what's happened?
jeremy taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 12:09 PM   #208
wakeup2nwo

it sounds like you already know what happend! get a metal detector on your arm and see if it goes off?
Old 25-03-2010, 02:33 PM   #209
totalrecall

Let that be a lesson to all of us not to go to any mainstream or institutionalised medical personnel.

Only visit well informed private professionals who you trust.

Difficult in this day and age of people-ownership, but still possible.

On a side note, do not take any prescribed drugs. If you are depressed take 2000mg of fish oil instead. It's all about nutrition and toxins.
totalrecall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 12:47 AM   #210
christalbum

Default Microchipping To Begin In 36 Months

---

i just copied a bullentin posted by Nexus (thanx for the info!) on myspace (which by the way happen to have had the inability to show hollie grieg related youtube clips posted by nexus)

-..-------------- Bulletin Message -..---------------
To: (433348023)
Date: 4/1/2010 6:15:58 AM
Subject: Microchipping To Begin In 36 Months Under New Health Bill

Microchipping To Begin In 36 Months Under New Health Bill

The new Health Care Bill, H.R. 3200, just passed by Congress has within it the requirement that all people thereunder shall be microchiped. The plans for this microchipping has been in the hooper going back to December of 2004.

Witness the actual FDA (Food and Drug Administration)...... document dated December 10, 2004 entitled “Class II Special Guidance Document: Implantable Radiofrequency Transponder System for Patient Identification and Health Information. This ten page document may be read on the FDA website at

http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Medical.../ucm072191.pdf

Now witness the wording within H.R. 3200, “America’s Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009” found on Congresses’ House Ways and Means website,

http://waysandmeans.house.gov/media/...CA09001xml.pdf

On page 1001 is “Subtitle C – National Medical Device Registry” which states,

“The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that … is or has been used in or on a patient…”

In other words, everyone microchipped pursuant to the new Health Care Bill must be registered with the Secretary. The “Secretary” is defined as the Secretary of Health and Human Services.

The date by which this registry is to begin is mandated on page 1006, which is 36 months after the Health Bill becomes law.

(2) EFFECTIVE DATE. – The Secretary of Health and Human Services shall establish and begin implementation of the registry under section 519(g) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, as added by paragraph (1) by not later than the date that is 36 months after the date of the enactment of this Act, without regard to whether of not final regulations to establish and operate the registry have been promulgated by such date.

Therefore, under the law of H.R. 3200 recently passed by Congress, microchipping of Americans must begin by the year 2013.

I cite to my often quoted Biblical Scripture in Revelation 13:16 and 17, “And he [the AntiChrist] causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.”

Numerous times I have stated that our current Income Tax system shall be replaced with a tax upon all trade, and that everyone will have automatically deducted from every transaction of buying and selling a tax. But this tax is not the significant part. Along with this government- granted “privilege” of buying and selling, will be the required worship of the Man of Sin, that every knee shall bow and that every tongue shall confess that he is god to the glory of himself. Those refusing shall be certainly executed post haste!

Now you know what is behind the new Health Bill, H.R. 3200.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq3vtjXEGy8&%20NR=1

! ! !
christalbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 02:07 PM   #211
morphman

Default Are we ready for robotization of mankind

stumbled on this article thought it may be of interest to this thread

http://white-owl-conspiracy.blogspot...zation-of.html
morphman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 04:39 PM   #212
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphman View Post
stumbled on this article thought it may be of interest to this thread

http://white-owl-conspiracy.blogspot...zation-of.html
thats a great first post! welcome to the board!
Old 07-05-2010, 05:40 PM   #213
refusetoconsent

Default Wethepeoplewillnotbechipped

dont know if these vids have been posted but will post them anyway

Wethepeoplewillnotbechipped

"There is no question of eroding any national sovereignty; there is no blueprint for a federal Europe. There are some in this country who fear that in going into Europe, we shall in some way sacrifice independence and sovereignty. these fears I need hardly say are completely unjustified" Edward Heath, British Prime Minister 1972
refusetoconsent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 08:16 PM   #214
caper

Just an update....the microchip is now going by the name, Positive ID.

Verichip and RFID have taken a back seat for the time being and this is the new name it now goes by.

Just keeping everyone updated.
Old 25-10-2010, 10:09 AM   #215
bluebunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenbear View Post
a dentist near us has just had refurbishment.

on the sign outside it says dental and chip implants.now i noticed this a few weeks ago but didnt make the conection.as you sometimes dont walking around in a daze. this is in uk.

so just keep an eye out for little signs. dentist and obsure places. we already have chip and pin.and i know for certain that in japan they are already implementing cashless society in some parts. as the japanese are way ahead of us in technology and we dont get to here of some of the products out there until 3 or 4 years later. check out saturday 24th bbc click program.
the slow media intevention of brainwashing the public into accepting this crap.

OMG youre kidding! I didnt think it was happening that quickly..
Over my dead body will they ever do that to me. How much were they charging or was it for free?
bluebunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:52 AM   #216
one666
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebunny View Post
OMG youre kidding! I didnt think it was happening that quickly..
Over my dead body will they ever do that to me. How much were they charging or was it for free?
http://www.petitiononline.com/verichip/petition.html Please sign this petition and repost all over the web as this is the only chance we have to stop these madmen chipping us all and our kids to keep track of us, Thanks.
one666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 02:21 AM   #217
christalbum

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?not...d=316409761831

Quote:

Coverage under Obamacare will require an implantable microchip

av Conspiracy Theories kl. den 23 mars 2010 kl. 05:26

There's a pretty startling thing in the bill that 95% of Americans won't like.

The Obama Health care bill under Class II (Paragraph 1, Section B) specifically includes ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable." Then on page 1004 it describes what the term "data" means in paragraph 1, section B:

‘‘(B) In this paragraph, the term ‘data’ refers to information respecting a device described in paragraph (1), including claims data, patient survey data, standardized analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of data from disparate data environments, electronic health records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the Secretary"

What exactly is a class II device that is implantable? Lets see...

Approved by the FDA, a class II implantable device is a "implantable radiofrequency transponder system for patient identification and health information." The purpose of a class II device is to collect data in medical patients such as "claims data, patient survey data, standardized analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of data from disparate data environments, electronic health records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the Secretary."

This sort of device would be implanted in the majority of people who opt to become covered by the public health care option. With the reform of the private insurance companies, who charge outrageous rates, many people will switch their coverage to a more affordable insurance plan. This means the number of people who choose the public option will increase. This also means the number of people chipped will be plentiful as well. The adults who choose to have a chip implanted are the lucky (yes, lucky) ones in this case. Children who are "born in the United States who at the time of birth is not otherwise covered under acceptable coverage" will be qualified and placed into the CHIP or Children's Health Insurance Program (what a convenient name). With a name like CHIP it would seem consistent to have the chip implanted into a child. Children conceived by parents who are already covered under the public option will more than likely be implanted with a chip by the consent of the parent. Eventually everyone will be implanted with a chip. And with the price and coverage of the public option being so competitive with the private companies, the private company may not survive.

So will everyone be covered by the public option eventually??????

And does that mean everyone will be chipped?????

SOURCE: http://www.opencongress.org

Old 10-11-2010, 09:12 PM   #218
christalbum

. . .

Big Pharma to begin microchipping drugs

Quote:
The age of pharmaceutical microchipping is now upon us. Novartis AG, one of the largest drug companies in the world, has announced a plan to begin embedding microchips in medications to create "smart pill" technology.

The microchip technology is being licensed from Proteus Biomedical of Redwood City, California. Once activated by stomach acid, the embedded microchip begins sensing its environment and broadcasting data to a receiver warn by the patient. This receiver is also a transmitter that can send the data over the internet to a doctor.

The idea behind all this is to create "smart pills" that can sense what's happening in the body and deliver that information to the patient's doctor. Novartis plans to start microchipping its organ transplant anti-rejection drugs and then potentially expand microchipping to other pharmaceuticals in its product lineup. This same technology could soon end up in pills made by other drug companies, too.
more info here:
http://www.naturalnews.com/030341_microchips_drugs.html

. . .

Last edited by christalbum; 10-11-2010 at 09:17 PM.
Old 11-11-2010, 12:30 PM   #219
bluebunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy taylor View Post
Hi folks! First time on the site so I apologise if this is a bit off topic and don't want to annoy but can anyone explain this to me please? Around 18months ago I had a routine appt with my shrink a new drug was suggested,I concurred but a blood test was needed first. Ok no problem but as soon as i went in to have the sample taken 2 burly male nurses walked in acting like bouncers. We are just giving you a flu shot the nurse said,I asked if it was swineflu vaccine,no,is it tamiflu? Again no. I felt highly intimidated and thought refusing might be a very bad idea and let the nurse inject me. I was fairly fat and the sample was taken with difficulty yet this injection was just under the skin on the inside of my upper right arm and took barely 2 seconds. Immediately the 2 male nurses walked out. I must stress I have never been aggressive or difficult with anyone I was simply depressed then. I raised the matter with my GP but he didn't really believe me as there is no record of that shot! I contacted the clinic again no record. There is an oval lump around 1.5cm in that placed. Please does anyone have a clue what's happened?
Dont microchips show up on X-rays? I think they do.
I know you posted this a while ago but if I were in your shoes I would go to my GP and tell him your upper arm is hurting really bad and could you have an X-ray, when you have the x ray ask if you can see it.If you cant get your doctor to comply and you can afford it go to a private practice.Dont tell anyone you think you have been microchipped though. If you can get your evidence then you will have a good case and you can start making a fuss.You should go and see your MP too. I dunno maybe this is a naive answer but I do know I wouldnt just leave it at that
bluebunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 07:53 PM   #220
christalbum

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebunny View Post
Dont microchips show up on X-rays? I think they do.
I know you posted this a while ago but if I were in your shoes I would go to my GP and tell him your upper arm is hurting really bad and could you have an X-ray, when you have the x ray ask if you can see it.If you cant get your doctor to comply and you can afford it go to a private practice.Dont tell anyone you think you have been microchipped though. If you can get your evidence then you will have a good case and you can start making a fuss.You should go and see your MP too. I dunno maybe this is a naive answer but I do know I wouldnt just leave it at that
if it showed on x-ray, would you see it?

https://google.com/search?q=hitachi+microchip+smallest
. . .