Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 09-10-2012, 07:32 PM   #1
illuminumnuts

Question Savile: freemason?

If he wasn't a freemason, then please say so. Thank you.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 07:58 PM   #2
welling
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
If he wasn't a freemason, then please say so. Thank you.
No he wasn't. He was a Roman Catholic though.
welling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:15 PM   #3
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by welling View Post
A Christian and a friend and advisor to Israel?

That seems highly unlikely doesn't it?

ducks in anticipation of being labelled anti-semitic

Quote:
JIMMY SAVILE FIXED IT FOR ISRAEL

Sir Jimmy Savile in Israel in 1975.

JIMMY SAVILE FIX IT FOR ISRAEL IN 1977?

http://www.jewishtelegraph.com/savile.html (links found at Jimmy Savile Sex Beast Allegations.)

In 1977, Israel’s Prime Minister Menachem Begin had a meeting with Egyptian president Anwar Sadat.

This led to 'peace' between the two countries.

Sir Jimmy Savile received a medal from Israel in 1979, for services rendered.

Reportedly, Savile visited Israel in 1975 to advise Israel's President Ephraim Katzir on a matter of security.

Reportedly, Savile told the Israeli cabinet that he "was very disappointed: the Israelis had won the Six Day War but they had given back all the land, including the only oil well in the region, and were now paying the Egyptians more for oil than if they had bought it from Saudi Arabia."

Princess Diana with Jimmy Savile.

Reportedly, Savile visited Israel a number of times to offer his advice.

A Manchester businessman, Benny Sternberg, revealed that "Savile had been approached to explore the possibility of a meeting between Sadat and Begin because of his friendship with the family of the Egyptian president's wife Jehan."

Savile described himself as "the only yok with a Yiddishe kop".

Howard Silverman was one of Sir Jimmy Savile’s closest pals. Website for this image

"Savile claimed during an interview with The Guardian newspaper’s Simon Hattenstone that he told Professor Katzir: 'I’m very disappointed because you’ve all forgotten how to be Jewish and that’s why everyone is taking you to the cleaners … You won the Six Day War, you took all that land, you gave it all back, including the only oil well in the area, and now you’re paying the Egyptians for the oil you already had.'
"Savile also maintained that the president invited him to repeat his words at a Cabinet meeting. 'They asked my opinion about a couple of things, to which I said, ‘Nothing’s impossible’. They did exactly what I suggested and it worked out 100 per cent successful.’”
"The occasion was confirmed partly by Roger Ordish, producer of Jim'll Fix It, who said: 'I know he met the President when we were in Israel in 1975.'
http://technorati.com/entertainment/...abra-fixed-it/

"Sir Jimmy always said he had berated the Israeli Cabinet in 1975 for being too soft after the Six Day War."

http://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/57...-my-batmitzvah

Savile's "ten-day visit to Israel in 1975, when he met President Ephraim Katzir and Jerusalem mayor Teddy Kollek, was organised by John Levy of the Friends of Israel Educational Trust...

"One of Savile's eight homes was a flat in the heart of the Leeds Jewish community in Roundhay...

"He was a regular at fundraising dinners at synagogues in Leeds and Manchester..."

Cardinal Keith O'Brien with Jimmy Savile

Jimmy Savile had both a Royal and Papal knighthood (Order of St. Gregory the Great)

He was a Knights Hospitaller (also known as the Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of St. John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta, Order of St. John, Knights of Malta, and Chevaliers of Malta)

http://aangirfan.blogspot.com/2012/1...or-israel.html
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:18 PM   #4
illuminumnuts

Question

Quote:
If it's impossible that he could have been and you wouldn't have known, then please say so. Thank you.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 09-10-2012 at 08:46 PM.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:20 PM   #5
truthspoon
Banned

Savile was a member of the Knights Hospitalier which was a group strongly analogous to the Knights Templar but a kind of 'lite' version.

Basically the Knights of the Hospital took over the holdings of the Temple Knights, and similarly, the Hospitalier knights were associated with Jerusalem pilgrims.

Quote:
Anonymous said...
Given Savile's untouchability, his hardcore associations with the extremely powerful, and, tellingly for mine, his elevation to the ranks of such groups as the Knights of Malta, I'd say the question, 'Was Jimmy Savile being used by the intelligence services?' should be turned on its head. Which is to say, it's far more likely that they worked for him, ie. he was a powerbroker and called the shots.

The idea that he rubbed shoulders (and in no small way) with royalty, presidents, and prime ministers because he was, I don't know... 'fun', fails in the face of the likelihood of him being one of their peers. Hell, let's scratch the word 'peer' and insert
'senior' or 'mentor'. They pretty much tell us this themselves.

Just the fact that he refused to own a computer speaks volumes. He knew what a computer was: a means by which the intelligence services could entrap and catch lower-pecking-order paedophiles (thus magnifying the fear and loathing attached to their blackmail threat). Neither Gary Glitter nor Pete Townshed knew this. Savile was possessed of 'intelligence' in the same way that they weren't.

Putting all this together, under the logic of as-likely-as-any-other-thing I'd guess that Savile was the kind of 'senior' that comes with 33rd degree masonry (or higher), or satanist high-priesthood. Or both. It's almost certain to be something like that.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:55 PM   #6
welling
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Savile was a member of the Knights Hospitalier which was a group strongly analogous to the Knights Templar but a kind of 'lite' version.

Basically the Knights of the Hospital took over the holdings of the Temple Knights, and similarly, the Hospitalier knights were associated with Jerusalem pilgrims.
Regardless of what many on here would love to be true, Jimmy Saville was never a member of any regular Freemasonic organisation.

If you have any proof, other than speculation or hearsay to the contrary please share it with us.

If your intention is to somehow link Jimmy Saville with an organisation that condones or participates in paedophillia, I think you may be better off digging out the Roman Catholic Church.

Old 09-10-2012, 09:04 PM   #7
illuminumnuts

Quote:
Regardless of what many on here would love to be true, Jimmy Saville was never a member of any regular Freemasonic organisation.
Welling, you are beginning to sound a little paranoid to be honest.

Quote:
If it's impossible that he could have been and you wouldn't have known, then please say so. Thank you.
Just a reminder in case you stumble across any further knowledge which could provide certainty on the issue. Thank you.

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 09-10-2012 at 09:07 PM.
Old 09-10-2012, 09:30 PM   #8
welling
Banned

Quote:
Welling, you are beginning to sound a little paranoid to be honest.

And your beginning to sound like you have an unhealthy obsession about Jimmy Savile.

Just a reminder in case you stumble across any further knowledge which could provide certainty on the issue. Thank you.

Oh yeah of course I will. I've made a note to get back to you as soon as I hear anything

Last edited by welling; 09-10-2012 at 09:31 PM.
Old 09-10-2012, 09:35 PM   #9
illuminumnuts

Thumbs up

Quote:
And your beginning to sound like you have an unhealthy obsession about Jimmy Savile.
Please, I was certainly not insinuating that you had any unhealthy obsessions.

Quote:
Oh yeah of course I will. I've made a note to get back to you as soon as I hear anything.
Welling, that is very good to hear. I have heard from several masons that they will always try to answer questions where possible and I am glad that you won't let the team down on this occasion. Thank you.
Old 09-10-2012, 09:54 PM   #10
lizzy

Quote:
Welling, that is very good to hear. I have heard from several masons that they will always try to answer questions where possible and I am glad that you won't let the team down on this occasion. Thank you.

EP's posts, esp re Israel ( which I've heard mention of before) make perfect sense to me. To have the 'protection' Vile had from So far up , almost scream Masonary.

Last edited by lizzy; 09-10-2012 at 09:57 PM.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:10 PM   #11
welling
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy View Post

EP's posts, esp re Israel ( which I've heard mention of before) make perfect sense to me. To have the 'protection' Vile had from So far up , almost scream Masonary.
You seem to have alot of knowledge of this thing called "Masonary", is it possible you could share some of it with proof?

Thanks

Welling
Old 09-10-2012, 10:14 PM   #12
illuminumnuts

Thumbs up Horses For Courses.

Quote:
You seem to have alot of knowledge of this thing called "Masonary", is it possible you could share some of it with proof?
Welling, let's wait and see what you can come up with first. Always best from the horse's mouth as they say. I hope that you might hear something soon and can report back with all the relevant details, as you previously indicated you would do. Don't pull up lame and keep up the good work...

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 09-10-2012 at 10:16 PM.
Old 09-10-2012, 10:17 PM   #13
mrunhappy
Banned

Quote:
Cathoilic, mason, often concurrent... often the same...
mrunhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:18 PM   #14
illuminumnuts

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrunhappy View Post
Please, we need proof. Let's all just be patient and wait to see what he can come up with.

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 09-10-2012 at 10:18 PM.
Old 09-10-2012, 10:20 PM   #15
mrunhappy
Banned

masonry smasonry.. that's the thing that gets little soldiers off.

big stuff is beyond masonry. big stuff doesn't need masonry.

Last edited by Mr Happy; 09-10-2012 at 10:22 PM.
mrunhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:21 PM   #16
illuminumnuts

Question

Quote:
masonry smasonry.. that's the thing that gets little soldiers off. big stuff is beyond masonry. big stuff doesn't need masonry.
Do you have proof though?

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 09-10-2012 at 10:22 PM.
Old 09-10-2012, 10:21 PM   #17
lizzy

Quote:

Thanks

Welling
NO.....I'm not your research assistant. Finding out for ones' self is ALWAYS the best way. I can't say he is a mason but it would be quite logical if he was.
The other side of that penny is he didn't need to be to get the protection and access to his victims that he had. With Israel on your side and the media already.
However, EP's post is entirely logical.

Last edited by lizzy; 09-10-2012 at 10:31 PM.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:25 PM   #18
welling
Banned

Quote:
Welling, let's wait and see what you can come up with first. Always best from the horse's mouth as they say. I hope that you might hear something soon and can report back with all the relevant details, as you previously indicated you would do. Don't pull up lame and keep up the good work...
Suits me. just to let you know that I've spoken to a couple of my Masonic friends that sit on the Supreme Council of the 33rd Degree AASR, another friend who sits on the Council of Nine and the Deputy Grand Consul of the Newton Commission. I've told them all that Illuminumnuts has asked about Jimmy Saville on the DI forum. As soon as I said it was for you, they all promised to come back to me asap.

Hopefully it won't take too long.
Old 09-10-2012, 10:28 PM   #19
illuminumnuts

Thumbs up

Quote:
Suits me. just to let you know that I've spoken to a couple of my Masonic friends that sit on the Supreme Council of the 33rd Degree AASR, another friend who sits on the Council of Nine and the Deputy Grand Consul of the Newton Commission. I've told them all that Illuminumnuts has asked about Jimmy Saville on the DI forum. As soon as I said it was for you, they all promised to come back to me asap. Hopefully it won't take too long.
Welling, that is excellent news and I am flattered to know they saw fit to expedite the investigatory process in my name. I will of course wait patiently though. All's well that ends well...

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 09-10-2012 at 10:29 PM.
Old 09-10-2012, 10:28 PM   #20
welling
Banned

Quote:
That makes sense!