Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 75 52.45%
No 44 30.77%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.50%
Undecided 19 13.29%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-05-2015, 11:48 PM   #17941
baluchiman
Inactive

[B][SIZE="5"]SNIGGER[SIZE="4"] iF YOU WOULD JUST ALLOW ME THIS LAST ONE MODS IT WOULD BE MOST APPRECIATED.

Hampstead Sundays

May 7, 2015 jacquifarmer1984
Thanks to poster “outsider” who says:

I’ve been a lone protester at Hampstead on a couple of Sundays; come on, let’s have some back-up!

Guys, if anyone (who is not going to scream and shout at people) is near London, please consider packing a little picnic and joining this person.

Take your phone.

And something e.g foldaway chair to sit on.

And a brolly, of course.

How about a bit of back-up for this person?

It’s not a demo. It’s not a march. It’s nothing illegal. It’s a show of support for the children.

And not everyone in Hampstead is a Satanist, of course; most of them are normal decent people. So try a little bridge building in the local shops and pubs?

Hampstead Heath is beautiful for a walk (or a swim if the weather is nice). Have a snack in one of the many lovely local cafes and restaurants. Have a look round Highgate Cemetery; it’s very interesting.

It would not be a wasted day.

This is not about conflict. Not on this site anyway. It’s about shining the truth on dark allegations. Staying grounded. Keeping kind and civil.

Thanks, outsider, for your efforts.

Last edited by baluchiman; 07-05-2015 at 11:49 PM.
baluchiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 12:01 AM   #17942
i_am

That's fine baluchiman.
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 12:54 AM   #17943
baboshka1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by baluchiman View Post
[B][SIZE="5"]SNIGGER[SIZE="4"] iF YOU WOULD JUST ALLOW ME THIS LAST ONE MODS IT WOULD BE MOST APPRECIATED.

Hampstead Sundays

May 7, 2015 jacquifarmer1984
Thanks to poster “outsider” who says:

I’ve been a lone protester at Hampstead on a couple of Sundays; come on, let’s have some back-up!

Guys, if anyone (who is not going to scream and shout at people) is near London, please consider packing a little picnic and joining this person.

Take your phone.

And something e.g foldaway chair to sit on.

And a brolly, of course.

How about a bit of back-up for this person?

It’s not a demo. It’s not a march. It’s nothing illegal. It’s a show of support for the children.

And not everyone in Hampstead is a Satanist, of course; most of them are normal decent people. So try a little bridge building in the local shops and pubs?

Hampstead Heath is beautiful for a walk (or a swim if the weather is nice). Have a snack in one of the many lovely local cafes and restaurants. Have a look round Highgate Cemetery; it’s very interesting.

It would not be a wasted day.

This is not about conflict. Not on this site anyway. It’s about shining the truth on dark allegations. Staying grounded. Keeping kind and civil.

Thanks, outsider, for your efforts.
They are alone for a reason.
It is fine if people want to protest against cover ups and against child abuse but not in the guise of Hoaxstead , this is a red herring imo.

Last edited by baboshka1; 08-05-2015 at 12:54 AM.
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 07:47 AM   #17944
jollyolly
Banned

Once in a while, light and truth wins over the forces of ignorance and darkness.
Thankyou Alf Hearted, Baboshka, Ledingue, Silent Revolution, Nadams and others.

To the black hearted oaf who acccused me of being a Satanic nonce 800 or so pages ago because I felt sure from the beginning that these poor kids were coached, hahahahahahahaha!

Last edited by jollyolly; 08-05-2015 at 07:48 AM.
jollyolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 08:19 AM   #17945
agrona
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jollyolly View Post
Once in a while, light and truth wins over the forces of ignorance and darkness.

To the black hearted oaf who acccused me of being a Satanic nonce 800 or so pages ago because I felt sure from the beginning that these poor kids were coached, hahahahahahahaha!
Some people just WANT to believe that the children were satanically abused. They WANT the story to be true. Not sure exactly why, but perhaps it might sit nicely with their warped minds.

There is no doubt Abe coached those children (with mental torture as well and physical), the stupid moron actually filmed himself doing it!! But the numpties that want to believe this story is true do not hear that, they are not able, and unwilling to accept that is what is happening in those videos.

The satanic panic mob will never change their minds...that will be impossible for them, their desperation for this story to be true totally overrides any logic or evidence.

Last edited by i_am; 08-05-2015 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Fixed qoute wrap
agrona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 08:41 AM   #17946
baboshka1
Inactive

morning (hush alf :P)
For some it was not about if the children were telling the truth, it was an excuse to play their sick twisted mind games. Others well they know nothing about child abuse, even if it smacked them in the face. I hope these people never be in a situation regarding child abuse, more so if they contact either Sab, Belinda & Co, then you can guarantee that they will destroy whats left of your family.
All those who where addammit that this was all true and assassinating peoples characters in the process. Thank you, you have all played a part in putting another nail in the coffin when it comes to child abuse.
I hope people like you do not come back to the Icke forum until you have improved your IQ somewhat.
Old 08-05-2015, 08:45 AM   #17947
ledingue
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jollyolly View Post

...Jonquays, Susan, Mutoh ... and Ninorc for "popping in" with some instructive insight. For me personally it was Jonquays' reassuring and relentless rationality, consistent presence and ability to find real information that reassured me that this forum was hosting a balanced debate with a variety of viewpoints. And Alf for keeping everyone on the straight and narrow with a bit of no-nonsence pithiness and ascerbity to balance the woo-woo tendency.

Last edited by ledingue; 08-05-2015 at 08:45 AM.
ledingue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 08:51 AM   #17948
ledingue
Inactive

... and (a very late comer, and not a poster here but...) Neelu -- that goddess, that beacon, that transponder of the far-spectrum fruitloop frequencies. What a star.
Old 08-05-2015, 08:52 AM   #17949
agrona
Inactive

You will also find the 'supporters' will come on and refuse to have rational debate or argument, they will get abusive when they are asked questions or asked to present coherent reasons for their belief. They will never offer any information or evidence to support their claims. Supporters of this kind of nonsense will continually use just one point to try and prove that the 'story' is true. They just have to believe, otherwise it means they have been fooled and duped and the feeling of disappointment is far more important to them than the truth, they perhaps consider themselves too clever, therefore evidence is irrelevant.
Old 08-05-2015, 09:00 AM   #17950
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledingue View Post
... and (a very late comer, and not a poster here but...) Neelu -- that goddess, that beacon, that transponder of the far-spectrum fruitloop frequencies. What a star.
Neelu, the poor soul, confirms that old adage that a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 09:10 AM   #17951
baboshka1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
Neelu, the poor soul, confirms that old adage that a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
careful alfie boy, how old are you
ps I wonder what they would have made of alfs old avatar, they would have had a field day with it.

Last edited by baboshka1; 08-05-2015 at 09:14 AM.
Old 08-05-2015, 09:13 AM   #17952
ledingue
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
Here Belinda introduces Neelu @21:50. Now she is the rock, possibly from deep space, of Belinda's campaign that will bring Sovereign Justice to this case with an eventual arrest warrant for one James Moriarty, who it turns out was the shadow master of the heinous Hampstead Cult all along.

Neelu has unmasked Moriarty...

Last edited by ledingue; 08-05-2015 at 09:16 AM.
Old 08-05-2015, 09:22 AM   #17953
baboshka1
Inactive

I have said this before.
When the policeman said to the boy, that he is going out of the room, and if the boy has any questions he can ask them when he comes back.
The boy you can see is thinking hard on what to ask, then he starts to smile thats changes into a big grin. He seems to have found a questions he wants to ask.

When the policeman came in. The boy said I do not have to see Abe again do I.
That to me was the final nail, if you have watched that bit, then you would know that was no act.
That alone should have made people question.
Old 08-05-2015, 09:27 AM   #17954
agrona
Inactive

Quote:
I feel genuinely sorry for Neelu, she is in desperate need of help, she is clearly suffering at the highest level from mental illness. I am disgusted at her family for not addressing this years ago, as it would seem this is not a new ailment.

We also have to realise that Belinda and Sabine and of course that huge mouth...Sands all egged her on. Belinda for one stood outside the court prompting Neelu to offer her story publicly and on video, an absolutely outrageous tale, arresting judges etc. You can clearly see Belinda trying so hard NOT to laugh at her.!! Belinda used Neelu, in fact they all did. They have no compassion for anyone, they do not care about children, they care about nothing, only money and their ability to draw into their circles the vulnerable people, all the time these victims believing that Sabine and Belinda might help them with their plight.

Shame on Belinda, shame on Sabine and any person that supports their disgusting crusade against innocent people, even more shame that they felt it necessary and right to expose two beautiful little children, offering them to the world for slaughter.....SHAME on you both. One day, I hope those two beautiful little children catch up with the pair of you....and justice dished out to you both VERY harshly. Revenge is best served Cold!! And I sincerely hope they drag you, Belinda and Sabine, through every court possible.
Old 08-05-2015, 09:33 AM   #17955
baboshka1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrona View Post
I feel genuinely sorry for Neelu, she is in desperate need of help, she is clearly suffering at the highest level from mental illness. I am disgusted at her family for not addressing this years ago, as it would seem this is not a new ailment.

We also have to realise that Belinda and Sabine and of course that huge mouth...Sands all egged her on. Belinda for one stood outside the court prompting Neelu to offer her story publicly and on video, an absolutely outrageous tale, arresting judges etc. You can clearly see Belinda trying so hard NOT to laugh at her.!! Belinda used Neelu, in fact they all did. They have no compassion for anyone, they do not care about children, they care about nothing, only money and their ability to draw into their circles the vulnerable people, all the time these victims believing that Sabine and Belinda might help them with their plight.

Shame on Belinda, shame on Sabine and any person that supports their disgusting crusade against innocent people, even more shame that they felt it necessary and right to expose two beautiful little children, offering them to the world for slaughter.....SHAME on you both. One day, I hope those two beautiful little children catch up with the pair of you....and justice dished out to you both VERY harshly. Revenge is best served Cold!! And I sincerely hope they drag you, Belinda and Sabine, through every court possible.
nicely said

Last edited by baboshka1; 08-05-2015 at 09:35 AM.
Old 08-05-2015, 09:42 AM   #17956
susan0207
Inactive

KEVIN ANNETT: 'WHY WOULD ANYONE LIE TO ME?'

a proactive, pre-eduction regarding this friend of belindas, should he come on the scene.
see the skype and fb transcripts.

susan0207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 09:44 AM   #17957
ledingue
Inactive

Quote:
There's always hope seeing as the expectation of these two criminals facing justice in court seems overly optimistic and overlooks their "friends in high places" get out of jail cards...

But yes, I second Babosh, well said.

Last edited by ledingue; 08-05-2015 at 10:23 AM.
Old 08-05-2015, 10:03 AM   #17958
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

Quote:
Although I think Neelu is not completely sound of mind I feel her problem is more to do with ego than mental illness and I think she has been getting involved with people who help to prop up the ego. Now it's not that Neelu seems like a really egotistical person because she doesn't as she's quite softly spoken, but there is or at least was some kind of god complex going on with her - thinking shes above the law and can arrest judges etc.

I'm all for people realising their own personal power (if they are wise with it and are not power hungry) but they also need to know their own limitations as well. From what I saw of Neelu she seemed to not know her own limitations and it may be that she's going through a kundalini kind of experience where her minds a bit all over the place at the moment. This is maybe why she appears to have this god complex where she is so powerful that she can arrest judges willy nilly.

If anyone who reads this is a real life friend of Neelu's, I ask you to please not encourage Neelu to get involved with things that are going to get her into trouble. She's a vulnerable person and needs to be guided away from troubles rather than encouraged or egged on to do things.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friends
Old 08-05-2015, 10:05 AM   #17959
jonquays
Inactive

Thumbs up

Quote:
...Jonquays, Susan, Mutoh ... and Ninorc for "popping in" with some instructive insight. For me personally it was Jonquays' reassuring and relentless rationality, consistent presence and ability to find real information that reassured me that this forum was hosting a balanced debate with a variety of viewpoints. And Alf for keeping everyone on the straight and narrow with a bit of no-nonsence pithiness and ascerbity to balance the woo-woo tendency.
Thanks for the honourable mention. I was only interested in finding out the verifiable truth (whether people choose to believe it or not). Not into name calling so I don't post much anymore, but that doesn't mean I have gone away.

Cheers to you also for your rational arguments!
jonquays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 10:10 AM   #17960
alf hearted
Banned

Tbh, despite the intensity of some of the interactions(this WAS an emotive subject), I think the name-calling aspect of this thread has been a little over-hyped. It's not like any of us actually know each other personally, so all the rancour was really only being directed at the opinions and ideas that posters represented themselves by.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote