Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 75 52.45%
No 44 30.77%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.50%
Undecided 19 13.29%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2015, 03:32 PM   #17781
ledingue
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,124
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deediddle View Post
Well, I can't imagine them running across a pitched roof, a run of Dorma windows maybe, not sure it matters does it?

A communal back garden, yes, somewhere it has been stated that a neighbour complained about a large trampoline being erected in the communal back garden. No, the garden looked tiny and fenced in.

Not sure what you mean about a video in the back garden, because obviously there was at least one shot there.
I can't imagine the purported scenario at all in any realistic way.
Perhaps the judge included material that was "passed to her" for inclusion. It stinks of rats. I think the spooks are all over this "narrative" of Abe & Ella...
ledingue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 03:37 PM   #17782
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,152
Likes: 109 (86 Posts)
Default

What if they are working for spooks on the other side to spread dischord and distrust, and our spooks are just trying to mop up after them?

ps. Saying that, RT don't seem to be pushing it as far as I'm aware. Has any other mainstream outlet besides the bbc covered it in depth?

Last edited by alf hearted; 06-05-2015 at 03:43 PM.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 03:40 PM   #17783
agrona
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 370
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledingue View Post
Sabine McNeill and Kevin Annett have begun a beautiful new relationship... Kevin bonded with her today for picnics and fun in the sun in Hampstead (Sabine claims to "be going" to some of these events!):

http://www.meetup.com/whistleblowerk...ers/186992278/

I can see the script for the bdsm retro-themed mini movie now... will video expert "Jacqui Farmer" be doing the editing?

"Stasi mistress punishes Sovereign sub-slave in his attic chamber"
Coming soon to a dodgy website with a link-through from HampsterResearch.wordphlegm...
;-)

Wondered when that slimy snake would slither his way into the frame....how interesting. That group is just something else....I have spent time reading it and just laughed my head off
agrona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 03:49 PM   #17784
ledingue
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,124
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Lest anyone be in any doubt about the New Faces on the Hoaxers Block... having taken the reins of PR from Sabine and Araya, Neelu and the Funny Farm can put any doubters' minds at rest. These people are experts and will defeat the Satanic Cabal.

In the video below Neelu is critically examined for her suitability in the Sovereign Fight Against Satan (ITCCS arrest warrant: The Free Republic v The Dark Overlord aka Mr. Satan of Hampstead, commercial lien to the value of £100 Billion.)

The warrant has been ordered by the Sovereign Court of Neelu's home planet Xorthon1984, a divisional court under the control of Supreme Galactic Justice Kevin Annett of Attica.
But can Neelu cut the mustard and serve it on Satan?

To conduct this hyperlogical scientific assessment of Neelu's Satan fighting ability we have Belinda's close personal friend Penny Pullen.

"Neelu Berry's dowsing results by Penny Pullen, an experienced pendulum dowser of many years experience is compared with those who supported her kidnapping, false handcuffing, false incarceration in Holborn Police station and false prosecution in the Highbury Corner Magistrates Court"

It's a riveting watch:

ledingue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 03:51 PM   #17785
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,152
Likes: 109 (86 Posts)
Default

I KNEW there had to be a dowser involved at some point.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 04:08 PM   #17786
silent revolution
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.
Posts: 5,440
Likes: 1,059 (499 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledingue View Post
Lest anyone be in any doubt about the New Faces on the Hoaxers Block... having taken the reins of PR from Sabine and Araya, Neelu and the Funny Farm can put any doubters' minds at rest. These people are experts and will defeat the Satanic Cabal.

In the video below Neelu is critically examined for her suitability in the Sovereign Fight Against Satan (ITCCS arrest warrant: The Free Republic v The Dark Overlord aka Mr. Satan of Hampstead, commercial lien to the value of £100 Billion.)

The warrant has been ordered by the Sovereign Court of Neelu's home planet Xorthon1984, a divisional court under the control of Supreme Galactic Justice Kevin Annett of Attica.
But can Neelu cut the mustard and serve it on Satan?

To conduct this hyperlogical scientific assessment of Neelu's Satan fighting ability we have Belinda's close personal friend Penny Pullen.

"Neelu Berry's dowsing results by Penny Pullen, an experienced pendulum dowser of many years experience is compared with those who supported her kidnapping, false handcuffing, false incarceration in Holborn Police station and false prosecution in the Highbury Corner Magistrates Court"

It's a riveting watch:

Classic comedy @ 0:47



Im glad to see that I'm not the only one who thinks Neelu is 'special'



Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend
__________________
.................................-~*'.It's Only a Dream.'*.~-.
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 04:09 PM   #17787
baboshka1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,301
Likes: 2,962 (1,227 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledingue View Post

okay this has to be a joke?
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 04:12 PM   #17788
deediddle
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 384
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledingue View Post
I can't imagine the purported scenario at all in any realistic way.
Perhaps the judge included material that was "passed to her" for inclusion. It stinks of rats. I think the spooks are all over this "narrative" of Abe & Ella...
Well yes it was a strange episode in a series of very strange events.

At least you have a theory.

Quite what this was about and where it is going, apart from obscurity, is beyond me.
deediddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 04:13 PM   #17789
ledingue
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,124
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

It's just the tip of the Belinda insanity iceberg Alf.
Meet some of her friends from her social club, the Anomalous Mind Management Abductee Contactee Helpline, hosted in her personal tv studio. There is hours of this. Besides her dowser friend another pal is an expert alien abductee psychotherapist. There are wardfuls of these people and they congregate chez Belinda:


Last edited by ledingue; 06-05-2015 at 04:16 PM.
ledingue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 04:17 PM   #17790
baboshka1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,301
Likes: 2,962 (1,227 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledingue View Post
It's just the tip of the Belinda insanity iceberg Alf.
Meet some of her friends from her social club, the Anomalous Mind Management Abductee Contactee Helpline, hosted in her personal tv studio. There is hours of this. Besides her dowser friend another pal is an expert alien abductee psychotherapist. There are wardfuls of these people and they congregate chez Belinda:

Question is Led am I going to need therapy after watching that?
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 04:23 PM   #17791
deediddle
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 384
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

The whole lot of them up some where!

http://youtu.be/2j5PLrm2B5Y
deediddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 04:25 PM   #17792
ledingue
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,124
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboshka1 View Post
okay this has to be a joke?
Note Penny's thing round her neck. This is no mere decorative pendant made by a one-fingered shamanic crone in Bolivia, this is a specialist protective shield to ward of harmful frequencies of something or other, scientifically produced using alien technology. Only available from America, wooo!

(Penny explains piece of psychic armour in another Belinda tv video that I could find if time weren't in fact limited but bent and curved in a divine dynamic goddess dimension of limitless wonder. But it isn't and I can't find my youtube pendulum)
ledingue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 04:28 PM   #17793
ledingue
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,124
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboshka1 View Post
Question is Led am I going to need therapy after watching that?
Call the helpline* Babosh!

(*Calls from BT landlines cost £15 per minute, including the 8 minute introduction. Calls from other providers may be higher. Calls answered in rotation depending on planetary alignment.)
ledingue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 04:32 PM   #17794
baboshka1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,301
Likes: 2,962 (1,227 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledingue View Post
Call the helpline* Babosh!

(*Calls from BT landlines cost £15 per minute, including the 8 minute introduction. Calls from other providers may be higher. Calls answered in rotation depending on planetary alignment.)
Its okay I will go to the help section here , its cheaper and am sure the mods will love my visit there
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 04:38 PM   #17795
deediddle
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 384
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledingue View Post
It's just the tip of the Belinda insanity iceberg Alf.
Meet some of her friends from her social club, the Anomalous Mind Management Abductee Contactee Helpline, hosted in her personal tv studio. There is hours of this. Besides her dowser friend another pal is an expert alien abductee psychotherapist. There are wardfuls of these people and they congregate chez Belinda:

Reminds me of the mediums, spiritualists of the past. Play on peoples beliefs, couple of plants in the audience, con them out of the money.
deediddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 04:38 PM   #17796
ledingue
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,124
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

This is a fantastic find deediddle, and is a recent Direct Action taken agains Mr. Baphomet Satan of Hampstead by Belinda and Neelu. These brave goddesses travelled to one of Satan's nests at the Hell Fire Caves to front up to the swaggering warlock of Hell in person. But he'd popped out to the shops when Neelu & Belinda got there. Never mind, they still had fun mocking his horny demon-hood and generally banishing him to some planet or other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deediddle View Post
The whole lot of them up some where!

http://youtu.be/2j5PLrm2B5Y
7 angels, the New Jerusalem and trillions of angels banished Baphomet from Mother Earth


"Published on 4 May 2015
On the anniversary of the disappearance of Madeline McCann and on the anniversary of the inauguration of the City of Washington DC. Baphomet was bounded off Mother Earth. This ends all organised satanic rituals on humanity...and those who continue will have the same fate...Mother Sekhmet, her sons, Ashtar & Sananda and trillions of Galatic Federation of Love & Light declaring the Golden Age of the new 5,200 year and 26,000 year cycles"

And all down to Belinda.... well done Belinda, the donations must be pouring in by now!
ledingue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 04:42 PM   #17797
deediddle
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 384
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledingue View Post
This is a fantastic find deediddle, and is a recent Direct Action taken agains Mr. Baphomet Satan of Hampstead by Belinda and Neelu. These brave goddesses travelled to one of Satan's nests at the Hell Fire Caves to front up to the swaggering warlock of Hell in person. But he'd popped out to the shops when Neelu & Belinda got there. Never mind, they still had fun mocking his horny demon-hood and generally banishing him to some planet or other.



7 angels, the New Jerusalem and trillions of angels banished Baphomet from Mother Earth


"Published on 4 May 2015
On the anniversary of the disappearance of Madeline McCann and on the anniversary of the inauguration of the City of Washington DC. Baphomet was bounded off Mother Earth. This ends all organised satanic rituals on humanity...and those who continue will have the same fate...Mother Sekhmet, her sons, Ashtar & Sananda and trillions of Galatic Federation of Love & Light declaring the Golden Age of the new 5,200 year and 26,000 year cycles"

And all down to Belinda.... well done Belinda, the donations must be pouring in by now!
Glad you could add some details, couldn't really make sense of it myself. I guessed it was some sort of Victorian folly, which seemed apt.
deediddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 04:45 PM   #17798
baboshka1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,301
Likes: 2,962 (1,227 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledingue View Post
This is a fantastic find deediddle, and is a recent Direct Action taken agains Mr. Baphomet Satan of Hampstead by Belinda and Neelu. These brave goddesses travelled to one of Satan's nests at the Hell Fire Caves to front up to the swaggering warlock of Hell in person. But he'd popped out to the shops when Neelu & Belinda got there. Never mind, they still had fun mocking his horny demon-hood and generally banishing him to some planet or other.



7 angels, the New Jerusalem and trillions of angels banished Baphomet from Mother Earth


"Published on 4 May 2015
On the anniversary of the disappearance of Madeline McCann and on the anniversary of the inauguration of the City of Washington DC. Baphomet was bounded off Mother Earth. This ends all organised satanic rituals on humanity...and those who continue will have the same fate...Mother Sekhmet, her sons, Ashtar & Sananda and trillions of Galatic Federation of Love & Light declaring the Golden Age of the new 5,200 year and 26,000 year cycles"

And all down to Belinda.... well done Belinda, the donations must be pouring in by now!
Is that Christine in that vid Led? I thought she got banished form the UK?

Last edited by baboshka1; 06-05-2015 at 04:45 PM.
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 04:48 PM   #17799
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,152
Likes: 109 (86 Posts)
Default

You'd never believe Satan-worshipper hunting could be so much fun, would you? Neelu is almost ecstatic with the spirit of divine retribution there.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 04:58 PM   #17800
ledingue
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,124
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I wonder who is Belinda's "friend", the guy who appears to be groping her bum at the beginning... perhaps he's lodging in Belinda's bunker.. ooh err! Say no more! ;-)
ledingue is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
polygraph, ultrascribe

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:22 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.