Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 75 52.45%
No 44 30.77%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.50%
Undecided 19 13.29%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 26-04-2015, 11:03 AM   #15741
bsharp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 389
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanhale View Post
That isn't true at all. Listen to his radio show where he talks about it or look at his blog/facebook. His main opposition was that these children were being exploited. He said several times that anyone that shares those videos or the kids' image or names are just as bad as the abusers.
Ok. I don't listen to all his shows. But that's fair enough that he thought the children were being exploited. Those are my concerns too.
bsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2015, 11:03 AM   #15742
silent revolution
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.
Posts: 5,440
Likes: 1,059 (499 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsharp View Post
Of course the truth movement has been severely compromised. We are aware of that Nathan. Tptb aren't just going to sit around and do nothing. I'll only comment on Sheridan. He quickly distanced himself from this story but I was also struck by the fact that he did not show any concern for the children either. I'm assuming he doesn't have any children of his own and that could be the reason why. Anyway as you said, a side issue for now.
Think about it. The truth movement, having key people exposed as agents or whatever the hell they are is a good thing. A good thing for truth, as the liars are being weeded out. This will make a lot of people a lot more critical of stuff they hear certain people say and not just hold blind faith in them.

The apocalypse of the truth movement. Apocalypse meaning the exposing of what was hidden previously.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom
__________________
.................................-~*'.It's Only a Dream.'*.~-.
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2015, 11:04 AM   #15743
bsharp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 389
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
Think about it. The truth movement, having key people exposed as agents or whatever the hell they are is a good thing. A good thing for truth, as the liars are being weeded out. This will make a lot of people a lot more critical of stuff they hear certain people say and not just hold blind faith in them.

The apocalypse of the truth movement. Apocalypse meaning the exposing of what was hidden previously.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom
Truth is breaking out everywhere Silent
bsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2015, 11:05 AM   #15744
notbuyingit
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 630
Likes: 233 (83 Posts)
Default

originally posted by nathanhale

It's actually a statistical anomaly. If you look at any other case that's come out in the last few years since Savile, as soon as someone is accused, multiple accusers come forward. Doesn't matter if we're talking tv personality or politician, one accusation always leads to others. Quite often these are people with 'issues' who just want attention but others frequently turn out to be genuine.

Flawed logic and therefore not statistically proven. Historic cases are being exposed by adults who to a man were either too afraid to speak out when they were children, or didn't think they would be believed. This case is unprecedented because: a) the children are speaking out NOW and we all agree that they only revealed it under duress and b) the internet has allowed this story to unfold in real time. How can you expect others to be 'coming forward' against BOTH their parents? They are little children of primary school age!
notbuyingit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2015, 11:06 AM   #15745
baboshka1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,301
Likes: 2,962 (1,227 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanhale View Post
That isn't true at all. Listen to his radio show where he talks about it or look at his blog/facebook. His main opposition was that these children were being exploited. He said several times that anyone that shares those videos or the kids' image or names are just as bad as the abusers.
He has already been talked about here, but again this is ignored.
Whether people believe what he says is true or nor or is in part, he puts himself across in a more sane manner than Sab ever has.
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2015, 11:08 AM   #15746
bsharp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 389
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Who coached the children ?
bsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2015, 11:08 AM   #15747
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,152
Likes: 109 (86 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsharp View Post
So, you say brainwashing. Am I right? Slightly thrown by the waffle. I'm trying to have a serious discussion Alf, I'm not trying to prove any points.
Brainwashing in this context is shorthand for a lengthy process of persuasion that involved threats, promises of being important, and other psychological and physical methods of persuasion, to achieve a desired outcome, ie. a series of performances in front of a video camera, with some far from discreet coaxing by the adults involved.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2015, 11:09 AM   #15748
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,152
Likes: 109 (86 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsharp View Post
Who coached the children ?
Spoonman and Supermum.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2015, 11:11 AM   #15749
bsharp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 389
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
Spoonman and Supermum.
And at point did the UKColumn, SAb, Bel, and Co become involved?
bsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2015, 11:11 AM   #15750
baboshka1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,301
Likes: 2,962 (1,227 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsharp View Post
Who coached the children ?
Are you serous? you are asking that question now?
Read the thread then make your own mind up.
It was the mum who brought Sab in, when UKCol actually got involved not sure.

Last edited by baboshka1; 26-04-2015 at 11:12 AM.
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2015, 11:12 AM   #15751
incensed
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 158
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanhale View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanhale View Post
So you believe that this group of satanists sedated and posted babies about the place in boxes, had a shoe repair guy make shoes from the skin of babies and had someone cook the babies in a specially adapted McDonalds. You believe that up to 100 adults raped the boy in the videos every week even though you cite the medical reports which found anal scarring consistent with having a big poo and not rape.

And you state that you believe all of this based purely on the hearsay of a child in a video on youtube without any supporting physical evidence or any independent witnesses.

You also believe that the police investigation and subsequent court hearings were cover ups to hide these acts as the courts themselves are also corrupt satanic pedophiles.

Is this accurate?
Listen, as we've said THIS IS NOT A BINARY CHOICE.
You don't have to believe ALL the allegations.

Because if just *ONE* of the kids' allegations is true, then justice has been denied.

And that is why we demand a full and proper investigation into the criminal allegations made by the kids.

So you don't actually believe the claims the kids made but you're still certain there's a satanic pedophile cult at work?(*)
You have zero phyiscal evidence and now you discount the original claims.(**)
What does that leave you? Apart from repeating 'There was no investigation'(***)
my goodness, let me address your points one-by-one:

(*) You have put words into my mouth. I am saying we do not need to believe everything in order to justify a new criminal investigation.
I think it is likely some of the children's estimates of numbers are embellished but that would not preclude an investigation into the more easily provable aspects of the case.

(**) Medical evidence, evidence of age-inappropriate knowledge, testimony, oh, and we have much less evidence than we would have, because there was no proper investigation. Evidence comes from investigation, Nathan!


(***)see above. There was no proper investigation. Computers seized: no. Phones: no. Websites preserved: no. Locations of alleged abuse searched properly (e.g. swabbed/ultrasound): no. Leading questions (e.g. who mentioned Zorro first in the 'retraction'?): yes... the list is endless.
incensed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2015, 11:14 AM   #15752
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,152
Likes: 109 (86 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by notbuyingit View Post
originally posted by nathanhale

It's actually a statistical anomaly. If you look at any other case that's come out in the last few years since Savile, as soon as someone is accused, multiple accusers come forward. Doesn't matter if we're talking tv personality or politician, one accusation always leads to others. Quite often these are people with 'issues' who just want attention but others frequently turn out to be genuine.

Flawed logic and therefore not statistically proven. Historic cases are being exposed by adults who to a man were either too afraid to speak out when they were children, or didn't think they would be believed. This case is unprecedented because: a) the children are speaking out NOW and we all agree that they only revealed it under duress and b) the internet has allowed this story to unfold in real time. How can you expect others to be 'coming forward' against BOTH their parents? They are little children of primary school age!
What about the children of the non-cult members(if there are any left)? All these special children disappearing from school would be expected to turn into a flurry of discussion amongst the other pupils and parents?(if not to each other, amongst their peer groups), yet not a single one has come forth to say anything incriminating or even suspicion-arousing. Why do you think that is? Are they all being silenced?
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2015, 11:14 AM   #15753
baboshka1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,301
Likes: 2,962 (1,227 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by incensed View Post
my goodness, let me address your points one-by-one:

(*) You have put words into my mouth. I am saying we do not need to believe everything in order to justify a new criminal investigation.
I think it is likely some of the children's estimates of numbers are embellished but that would not preclude an investigation into the more easily provable aspects of the case.

(**) Medical evidence, evidence of age-inappropriate knowledge, testimony, oh, and we have much less evidence than we would have, because there was no proper investigation. Evidence comes from investigation, Nathan!


(***)see above. There was no proper investigation. Computers seized: no. Phones: no. Websites preserved: no. Locations of alleged abuse searched properly (e.g. swabbed/ultrasound): no. Leading questions (e.g. who mentioned Zorro first in the 'retraction'?): yes... the list is endless.
You are now sounding like Sabrine more so after her talking on the bbc.

I think kids know the difference between 20 and 200.

Last edited by baboshka1; 26-04-2015 at 11:15 AM. Reason: typo
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2015, 11:17 AM   #15754
bsharp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 389
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboshka1 View Post
Are you serous? you are asking that question now?
Read the thread then make your own mind up.
It was the mum who brought Sab in, when UKCol actually got involved not sure.
So you are saying that the mother and her partner coached the children to say those things. They must have been pretty confident that they would get away doing something like that. Then they approached UKColumn, Sab and Co who are actually agents and this was all done to discredit the truth movement.

So, Ella is part of the plot? Or a sole crazy mum who got lucky?
bsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2015, 11:17 AM   #15755
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,152
Likes: 109 (86 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsharp View Post
And at point did the UKColumn, SAb, Bel, and Co become involved?
That is the $64,000 question. Some of us are trying to establish their involvement more thoroughly, while you lot are bleating about the investigation that never happened.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2015, 11:18 AM   #15756
miaoandbau
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 436
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanhale View Post
Who turned out to be the actual abuser in this case.
Talking about baseless speculations...unless you are referring to RD.



That is all complete rubbish. Look at the reporting of such cases. When they arrest someone the first thing they do is link them to the people in their network. One leads to the next and whole networks get taken down, often in operations that involve several countries and police forces.
As for the 'pyramid' etc, just look at the last couple of years at who has been getting arrested and prosecuted. You may also be interested to know that Hoaxstead completely wiped those stories out of the news and continues to discredit those claims.

You are speaking pure lies here. I notice you created your forum account at the same time Farmer made her blog. I also notice that you've never posted in a single other thread than this one. That tells me:

1. Spreads lies
2. Appeared at the same time as a key liar
3. Only posts in this thread.

You're here to serve an agenda and it's painfully obvious.
I have answered your questions before and you know it. I joined this thread on March 2015 after the farcical family court judgement was made public. I do not know when Farmer started her blog. You are giving me to much credit, sort of flattering...
And Yes, because I have a personal and working life, I can only dedicate my time to one thread and, as explained before, this thread has the absolute priority for me for the horrific nature of it and the possible scale of cover-up. Although, I do read post in other threads. I hope this satisfy you. If not, go and get gratifications elsewhere. I sense some sort of desperate tactics from you.

Last edited by miaoandbau; 26-04-2015 at 11:18 AM.
miaoandbau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2015, 11:18 AM   #15757
baboshka1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,301
Likes: 2,962 (1,227 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsharp View Post
So you are saying that the mother and her partner coached the children to say those things. They must have been pretty confident that they would get away doing something like that. Then they approached UKColumn, Sab and Co who are actually agents and this was all done to discredit the truth movement.

So, Ella is part of the plot? Or a sole crazy mum who got lucky?
I will just repost this
Quote:
Originally Posted by baboshka1 View Post
Are you serous? you are asking that question now?
Read the thread then make your own mind up.
It was the mum who brought Sab in, when UKCol actually got involved not sure.
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2015, 11:19 AM   #15758
silent revolution
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.
Posts: 5,440
Likes: 1,059 (499 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsharp View Post
So you are saying that the mother and her partner coached the children to say those things. They must have been pretty confident that they would get away doing something like that. Then they approached UKColumn, Sab and Co who are actually agents and this was all done to discredit the truth movement.

So, Ella is part of the plot? Or a sole crazy mum who got lucky?
I wouldn't say Ella got lucky. I mean she's lost her children and ran away and now she has to watch herself in Spain in case some undercover uk cop arrests her and extradites her back to the uk to stand trial for her crimes. Not particularly lucky in my opinion...

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom
__________________
.................................-~*'.It's Only a Dream.'*.~-.
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2015, 11:20 AM   #15759
bsharp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 389
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
That is the $64,000 question. Some of us are trying to establish their involvement more thoroughly, while you lot are bleating about the investigation that never happened.
Do you think there could be a Tavistock connection ?
bsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2015, 11:22 AM   #15760
baboshka1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,301
Likes: 2,962 (1,227 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsharp View Post
Do you think there could be a Tavistock connection ?
Ask the mum she took them there.
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
polygraph, ultrascribe

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:01 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.